Why are people voting for Hilary?

Why are people voting for Hilary?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Everyone who votes for hillary is 100% a paid shill or just flat out retarded

People aren't.

My dad is because he doesn't like Trump. He said he doesn't care if she's guilty of the email thing or any crimes; he doesn't want Trump to win.

My friend is because he said Trump is a racist and Hillary wasn't indicted and married the first black president, Bill Clinton, so she obviously cares about blacks unlike that Good Ol' Boy Trump.

My aunts are voting for her because she's a woman and only people with internalized misogyny are voting for Trump.

I wish I could move out so badly lol.

Because they hate nazi frogs

From what I've seen on the internet most of her support are people who hate trump, now as the numbers of those people go down so does her support.
That is why those liberals were triggered by Kimmel brushing Trumps hair, ut showed Trump isn't this monster the media tries to make him.
The funniest part is the sjw liberals hate Hillary because she is incompetent at winning this election and Trump is literally the anti-christ to them.
Their butthurt will be yuuuge in november

>Why are people voting for Hilary?

They aren't.

Your father is filled with envy
Your friend is a naive useful idiot
Your aunt needs a dick

Are there any things that Trump did illegall?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

it's 2016, it's time we have a woman in the office to represent women and their interests.

Because she isnt trump.

The democrats could nominate jarred from subway and i wouldnt vote trump.

Fuck him.

lol you're a cuck

Government employees

People on welfare/assistance

Low Iq individuals from Minority groups

They can't help but vote for their own economic interests

Hope you're not white, bud.

wtf i hate jarred now

>Liberals hate America this much

No, i just have a little mor respect for america than voting for a reality tv star for president.

This isnt idiocracy, nothing he says is true, in the sense that he doesnt actually believe any of it.

WASP from TN.

Trump is a scawy meanie weenie who doesn't use soft big words

The eternal anglo strikes again

>Dr Feels and Mr Smug

Not a bad idea...