Evalion is back

Cred Forums's favorite white nationalist/alt-right girl is back from a several month hiatus.

youtube.com/watch?v=d6pgZ3Mft5U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk
youtube.com/watch?v=L-4G-2HbNqg
youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY
xvideos.com/video21458359/evalion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She loooks Jewish, which would make sense. We miss Ashley Jones. fuck this world

She take her medication to stop beating herself?

who cares.

stop autistically obsessing over this e-celeb wannabe generic coalburning 15 year old attentionwhore.

brush your teeth slag

>he doesn't like the taste of plaque-kissing

Drug rehab

Why she never show her profile? Oh yea because she got a Jew nose

Ashley still shitposts with us right guys?

>We miss Ashley Jones.
An eternal anglo with weirdly spaced apart eyes?
No thank you, shillcuck.

no. she took your money and ran away.

Not saying she doesn't have a big Jewish honker, but it's standard for people to directly face the camera when it's recording them.

since when was she anglo?

She's a polish jew, looks like anne frank tbqh lads

Shes ugly and a jew

Cool guide that could save you a lot of money if you do business with potential jews

You stupid goyim, you are giving them a reason to eradicate you even more so.

They might let you live if you beg them for forgiveness.

If Hitler couldnĀ“t defeat them, do you really think you can? with your shitty internet memes and edgy teens? You've already lost, you lost in '45, there's no point of return. Any anti-semitism now will only hasten the process, you stupid FUCKS, sometimes I really am embarrased to be part of the white race. I can't affiliate with any white nationalist group because of their retarded anti-semitism, it's like you people just want to go extinct.

You get what you wish for, and remember...

karma.

Why exactly does that "list of places Jews got kicked out of" thing get spread around so much? You all realize it just reinforces the "we've come such a long way, it's 2016 now and if you hate Jews you're centuries and decades behind the modern world!" mentality, right?

I wonder if she's tried anal before?

If that's the first thing to come to mind then you should seek professional assistance.

who the fuck cares?

1744 prague, 1744 slovakia, 1745 moravia
hmm i am proud now

This channel is much better.

The best video to redpill even the most bluepilled on genetics of IQ with indisputable, easily understandable study (5 minutes):
youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk

A study that cleverly proved some cultures are more violent than others (7 minutes):
youtube.com/watch?v=L-4G-2HbNqg

A clip that shows the insanity of the current migration policy and offers a proposal on how to fix it. Excellent to redpill even the most bluepilled on the current migration madness (3 minutes).
youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY

You're not white moshe.

she is a jew she can never be a white nationalist since jews aren't white

I look or sound nothing like what she described, am I a day walker?

You're probably mostly European then.

xvideos.com/video21458359/evalion

why don't you go and jack off to that leaf bastard and leave this website

We all know you have that jewish nose and jewish hair and your family is just as degenerate as all jews.
fuck off Epstein

Post face and let us decide.

Also bost benis while you're at it.

You are most likely are the result of being the descendant of a European rape.

Cred Forums apparently. I just posted this thread for the (You)s.

(You)'re gay.