Is Ghost from True Capitalist Radio really Alex Jones? Or is he simply Bill Hicks? What do you think?

Is Ghost from True Capitalist Radio really Alex Jones? Or is he simply Bill Hicks? What do you think?

He's a fucking idiot that ruins his own show by getting triggered and wasting more than half the show complaining instead of talking about politics. He needs to change his twitter handle to cry baby ghost.

Well now

>he's a fucking idiot

That's damn right, but he's the most lovable idiot on the planet.

Yeah but if I wanted to listen to a Vietnam vet yell and complain, I would call my dad.

>cans.wav

Ghost is Thomas Albin

bump

THIS. Half his show is crying. I do love his opinion on politic though

Now that is truly deplorable ladies and gentlemen.

Rate his new icon

FUCK OFF TROLL TERRORISTS GET THE FUCK OFF MY RADIO SHOW REEEEEEE

the only good parts of his show are the third hour where he talks about himself or goes full redpill, shame there haven't been many of those lately. I hope when he adds the third hour to the regular show that he keeps some of it unstructured and open for things like that.

it's shit

weeb shit. Kinda ironic he shits on weaboo.

It's better than the oldest logo at least, that one is overrated. This new one has the freshness going for it, but it's still second best to me.
He'll probably start and hour earlier and do three hour shows once the whole moving to San Hambonio thing is don.

I like it

My guess would be Phil Henry

Opps Phil Hendrie

Found the weebs.

Found the Magic Johnson toilet seat licking cyber vermin.