YLYL Thread

Gun Save Laws Lives?

The hell does that mean? It's not even conjugated properly!

YES! masshole here
In need of defending myself in this liberal tax hell hole going to apply for carry permit next week before its to late

We're not anti-nigger. We're pro-White.

The Minnesota shooting yesterday is proof that guns only kill.

>we are pro life
>but we are also pro choice

Police generally don't think so. The ones that don't are probably the same ones that fire their weapons once a year and have no clue what model their gun even is (I've talked to them).

Kek

Forgot who did it already? BLM style crazy dude. Let's ban crazy people or better yet BLM! Crazy people will dissolve in the presence of a crazy free sign right? What about the knife attack that was stopped short by a carrying off duty cop? I carry wherever I go.

The only ones that think expanded laws will help*

>pro-life
>except when it's about abortions

This is what an ar-15 looks like in New York.

Is the idea it's too retarded to look scary?

That always bothers me?

Why not call it pro abortion and anti-abortion?

Pro-life are not in favor of all lives and pro-choice are not in favor of all choices

why the weird stock?

Pistol grips are more deadly, don't you know? Gosh, user. Get with the program.

Personally, I think some of the traditional stock ARs look cool and are done right, but that isn't one of them.

Dems try to ban them by certain wording about let say the stock or type of trigger. For instance notice hoe the trigger handle is at an angle. That is probably because they banned pistol style. Same thing with the fucked up stock.

Basically they ban what they can get away with and people just make guns around the rules. Its shitty.

>the guvverment want to take my guns?
>*unsheathes m145878378 carbon fibre AR*
>heh, those cucks will have to take me first

pistol grips are illegal

Right but it would still make sense I think to fill in that empty space in the middle and make it look like a normal AR just without the pistol grip.

pistol grips are banned.

Our "Safe Act" has a stipulation that if a firearm has more 2 or more scurry features and accepts a removable mag, it cannot be sold here anymore. In this case, a collapsible stock and hand grip.

This does not include rimfire weapons.

Because pro abortion doesn't sound nice. It's to make your opponents sound like they're against something "pro", something good.

It's political bullshit is all it is. You should just say you're pro chopping-fetuses-out-of-women, or pro forcing-mothers-to-carry-rape-babies-to-term. Which highlights another point. Both phrases imply a lack of middle ground or grey area. It's just wordplay designed to further divide you along the issue, and along the right-left spectrum.

No, because then it's technically a thumbhole stock which is also illegal because "laws".

It'd probably be much more awkward to hold if it was filled in. The answer to that would probably be to leave a small hole for your thumb, but they thought of that too and it's banned.

Republicans too

>anti-abortion
>pro-capital punishment

I guess that makes more sense though. Of course most ignore the fact that it's minorities that take advantage of abortions.

Because NY gun laws prevent the use of pistol grips, but the buffer tube on the AR still has to exist.

Yup makes sense now...fucking new yorkers I'm glad they keep getting culturally enriched maybe they will change their ways.

Shit is weird. Pistol grips are banned in California, yet some sites under "CA compliant" they have pistol grips.

>tfw not on there
>tfw lived in some real shitty places but still better than Jew York
feels goode man

Or do they consider pistol with actual finger grips a pistol grip instead of a smooth grip?

This YLYL thread did not deliver.

It's funny because they are saying they are Pro-Life

Dumb ass CanUCK

And what exactly is this supposed to accomplish?

I like how there's a white flag basically telling people to surrender to their new liberal cuck overlords.

I have not seen that anywhere else beside the local news station and on facebook from a Milo post when I searched his name.

He looks embarrassed.

These are liberals we are talking about so nothing. None of them have the slightest clue about guns.

What a stringent vetting process they have for these "refugees"

That makes it seem like every gun kills someone.

Read an article that some retarded priest spent $3,000 on a raffle for an AR-15. The fuck even says there are millions of rifles and only a handful are used in crimes, but he wants to keep one gun off the streets.

so did it turn out that the person making these comics was actually Ben Garrison all along?

He was just pretending to not be the one making them?

Nothing. If liberals think it looks scary it gets banned.

I agree to an extent but mostly it's a summation of the arguments of both sides. One side argues that the mother's choice over the pregnancy is most important hwile the other argues that the infants life takes precedent.

Is that some sort of type 100

That's a Sterling.

This Thorsden stock is going to be all over the place in California starting 2017 thanks to the faggot liberals.

> and you be out hoeing all day

kek'd out loud :^)

I've always considered that... the style never really changed in the edits

That's not fair, we can get these also.

Don't dead open inside