Fucking leafs

cbc.ca/radio/thisisthat/this-is-that-live-in-ottawa-oct-3-1.2843501/to-ensure-every-child-wins-ontario-athletic-association-removes-ball-from-soccer-1.2843504
explain yourselves

Other urls found in this thread:

a.uguu.se/2Rvx3uZWcdDv.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"We want our children to grow up learning that sport is not about competition, rather it's about using your imagination. If you imagine you're good at soccer, then, you are."

Did they really say that?

If you beat the other team, they win.

Yes fucking leaf sacks of human waste said that.

You can't pull the wool over a kid that much. Kids might be stupid but not that stupid.

Maybe neo-nazi Cred Forums-fags would spend less time on the Internet hating people they've never met if they had a confidence boost like this in their childhood.

If you bet on the other team, you win

Aversion to competition is the bedrock of leftism

sorry, you are the everyones a winner generation. heres a medal for coming last!

This has to be fake. Not even in Canada could people be this retarded. Why would parents pay for their children to be in a soccer league where there are no fucking soccer balls?

Confidence without ability is foolhardy.

Also, stop niggering up my country.

Guaranteed replies. There really needs to be a Canada hate general so we can lump all these pointless threads into one.

comments are from a year ago

but damn is this news to me.

How's 1 year of canada"ball", ontario?

>povertyball
now with more poverty and less ball

I wonder how many eurocunts will rather get angry about the word "soccer" than the actual news

I doubt many, since we fucked with FIFA a little bit.

If your kid never learns to suffer any loss have fun visiting him in the asylum the first rime someone close dies

geeeez

This is probably why our soccer teams in this country are shit.

Pretty sure it was a satirical article. Canada is cucked and terrible but not this crazy yet.

the CBC is tax payer funded and not intended to be satire though. and I seen the CBC, it's all pandering leftist trash. CTV is where it's at.

That's illusion, not a confidence boost. That's a set-up to make you think you're special when you're not. That's the biggest rug ready to be pulled out under a kid's feet that I've ever heard of. Disgusting, irresponsible, and cancer to the human race.

Here you go leafs

a.uguu.se/2Rvx3uZWcdDv.webm

Can anyone upload this to jewtube?
4chins and free hosting sites are limiting.
I can upload orginal higher quality somehere.

kys

Pity nuke Canada

>how to make another entitled, non-competitive generation

I wonder if they all get medals for being absolutely fucking retarded on top of this