archive.is/nhKEZ
archive.is/iOURF
archive.is/4HnwF
archive.is/91hBq
archive.is/Ly8bT
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/777910435425226753
pss-1.com/
bloomberg.com/features/2016-baltimore-secret-surveillance/
heatst.com/politics/hillary-clinton-is-absolutely-right-pepe-meme-is-antisemitic-an-apology/
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/777913567676866560
twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/777903138221109248
youtube.com/watch?v=c2DgwPG7mAA&t=5m0s
twitter.com/USAforTrump2016/status/777588863812403200
exhentai.org/g/964602/d16e1625ae/
youtu.be/1IqfRbjcpDY
goldderby.com/article/2016/emmys-2016-ratings-drop-to-historic-low-news/
campaignlive.com/article/68th-primetime-emmys-drew-historically-low-ratings/1409350
monmouth.edu/polling-institute/reports/MonmouthPoll_GA_091916/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is a movement.

make arnold pepe again pls

I'll be damned. There is already a TrumpGen

Use that one first

Drumpf is racist.

Well?

Two Mongolians in one thread? Wow.

CTR IN FULL DAMAGE CONTROL THEY KNOW THEY LOST

Don't talk to me or my son again

I need your help Trumpgen.

My friend is convinced somehow that Trump's run for the presidency is some kind of stunt and if he wins, will just, drop out of the job of being president and hand it to Mike Pence.

How do I convince him this isn't the case?

>facebook

Thank you for correcting the record. .0004 pesos have been deposited into your account.

thanks for the info crypto sweden
now GTFO

is Cred Forums on a 500 post bump-limit now, or is the catalog just acting up?

That makes Trump the lesser evil I'd say.

Any fucking proof? You're a shill anyway so I doubt it. At the best you'll have an article from a "literally who" website that has no sources.

Why the fuck is Breitbart spamming my account? This is the fifth email today and they all talk about the same thing.

Is that Steamboat Willie Trump Pepe?

dont mistake a mongolian with a mongoloid

Why didn't Trump pick Rand to be VP? He would have been way more based than Pence.

Pence is still 100x better than Clinton or kaine

youtube.com/watch?v=00yKww_BQ2I

Rand is balls deep in his senate campaign, and i doubt he would have accepted.

even now there is hope for man

I'm convinced The Weather Underground Organization were just a bunch of race baiters who wanted to cause destruction.

What can we do to win New Hampshire and/or Colorado? I'll be damned if Trump loses only for four measly electoral votes.

They're both mongoloids though

Donald Trump’s ridiculous claim that Hillary Clinton started the birther movement
-WashPo May 2016 archive.is/WEl53

VIDEOS:
Former Clinton Manager CONFIRMS Campaign's Coordinator Promoted Birther Controversy youtu.be/Nf8ZWHqMnJk

Morning Joe And Mika REMIND Everyone Who ACTUALLY Began Birtherism youtu.be/vV0TUnGDxeQ

Chris Matthews (2007) reports BHO born in INDONESIA! youtu.be/XwSw9O0agGI

Michelle Obama- Barack Obama's Home Country Kenya youtu.be/6M7Rp_Ghv6k

PROOF Hillary & Chris Matthews FIRST BIRTHERS youtu.be/QgSzm4_beH4

Articles:
2 Clinton supporters in ’08 reportedly shared Obama ‘birther’ story
-McClatchyDC September 2016 archive.is/nTPkY

Birtherism: Where it all began
-Politico April 2011 archive.is/PSeMY

Birther Row Began with Hillary Clinton Supporters
-The Telegraph April 2011 archive.is/cscI9

The 'Birthers' Began on the Left
-The Daily Beast February 2010 archive.is/36w2L

Meet the Birthers
-MotherJones August 2009 archive.is/FkVAP

Lawsuit questions Obama’s eligibility for office
-The Washington Times August 2008 archive.is/ua8Z

Clinton told to portray Obama as foreign
-Politico August 2008 archive.is/wdV5Q

Memo could keep Clinton-Obama rift open
-CNN August 2008 archive.is/7LKuO

Clinton: Obama Not Winning Over “Hard-Working Americans, White Americans
-HuffPo May 2008 archive.is/zwaoE

Obama slams smear photo
-Politico February 2008 archive.is/nhKEZ

Obama Gets Dressed
-Slate February 2008 archive.is/iOURF

Hardball with Chris Matthews
-Transcript December 2007 archive.is/4HnwF

Penn Strategy Memo
- The Atlantic March 2007 archive.is/91hBq

Hillary Clinton Obstructionist
or Closet Birther
-birthers.org archive.is/Ly8bT

You going to get me a fucking source, or do you not have one because what you posted is made up?

says hillary

who /bestchildren/?

He was up in CO, they probably (((adjusted))) him back down. Its a tighter race than they'll have you believe

The butthurt will be legendary

Silly Hill, this is the biggest reality TV show out there

One by one, all the losers got voted out by everyday Americans all the way to the grand finale between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump

Curious, Cred Forums - how many Trump yard signs have you seen compared to Shillary?

I live in Mass - a state that will never turn red - but I've seen more Trump yard signs than Hillary, probably at a 3 to 1 margin. In fact, I've seen more Obama 08/12 decals than I've seen Hillary ones. It's pretty amazing how little enthusiasm there is for Hillary even in a deep blue state.

What's it like where you live?

Tell me Cred Forums, how exactly is Trump going to bring back jobs to the US without violating the WTO?

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/777910435425226753

HE HAS SPOKEN

REMINDER

At $.05 per post and an average of 2 posts per minute, CTR shills are only making $6/hr which is UNDER THE FEDERAL MINIMUM WAGE.

CTR confirmed for being a literal sweatshop that pays its workers less than the minimum wage with no benefits.

comfy edition

It's over...

Muslim terrorists bombing NY and NJ...

Stabbings in MN...

It's all Trump's fault... and now everyone knows after CNN has spent the last year dropping real redpills on Drumpf...

It's over... guess it's time to burn my hat and vote for Johnson.....

>tfw alabama
I'm yet to see a hillary sign

his source is some time article written by a moron that has no idea how charities work

he didn't give all the money at once so he "stole" it, right...

Jesus Christ. Alex Jones is on full rage mode today

Oh shit. Good catch.

New shills? old gaurd on suicide watch or redpilled?

S O U R C E
O
U
R
C
E
t. /h/eathen

The picture was made before he held the press conference where he named off every charity he donated to. It was a conspiracy theory then and it's a debunked one now.

This election is the ultimate reality show

T. Manafort

Over six HUNDRED (600) likes on fb.

Pack it up boyz. It's over.

Why?

OP FUCKED UP THE YT LINKS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Deplorable Don

Jesus Christ, they're getting even worse at this.

no, the finn just went back to his ancestral homeland

im in worcester county, ive seen exactly one hillary sign
I see countless hillary for prison signs and trump stickers

holy fuck
Praise SHADILAY
mongos BTFO STFU

Have we broken the conditioning?

>BAN FRIED CHICKEN

I have not seen a single Hillary sign here. A few bumper stickers, but that's it.

TRUMP / MAGA signs, stickers, flags, hats are everywhere.

Everyone welcom our new CTR shills. Offer them gifts.

To keep it political, Picrelated is our current border policy.

Reminder: Euro shills were exposed to be compensated for posting with online betting/gambling credits. You all know how most Eurotrash is addicted to gambling. They post so they can bet on sports.

So sad.

except he didn't. he did btfo of the media there, along with the based black veteran in a camo hat

come to think of it, they did ask trump about harambe then. little did we know, that in a few mo ths tgey would also be talking about cartoon frogs. we should have seen it coming

Trump is FUCKED now. These latest terrorist attacks will swing the election in favor of Hillary.

And we haven't even had the first debate yet.

He literally sounds like a fucking slave master. Fuck this nigger

Trump can't win unless he has Florida, Michigan, Denmark, Iowa, Nevada, and Virginia. He needs all of them to get enough delegates for the presidential nomination and so far he is losing almost all of them. I voted for Ted Cruz here in North Carolina so I have no regrets, but I feel like Trump is a Hillary plant to get Hillary elected.

WTF i'm a #cruzmissle now

and kek agrees

(You)

I thought they had learned after dangerous.

>denmark

Charleston, SC: Very few signs.

Seen a couple Trump bumber sticks closer to the dock yards.

Have only seen one Hillary stick.

Overall I have seen more Bernie and fucking Obama stickers then Hillary stickers here.

>Denmark

TRUMPS PLAYING THIS PERFECTLY

Yeah, that's just like how liberals insist on blaming the shooter in a mass shooting rather than on gun ownership in general.

Oh wait.

>tfw see Trump sticker in Eugene

I've seen Bernie stickers, and still occasionally see Obama sticker, but never a Hillary sticker. Havn't even seen any Hillary shit on my Facebook and it was wall to wall bern victim stuff for a while.

I live in north Louisiana though, so it isn't that strange.

Well, in small town Illinois I've seen 6-7 Trump signs and 2 Hillary-Kaine signs, which is pretty decent considering the Democratic piece of shit Illinois is.

top jleb

Shadilay is the prophet, you fool.

>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/777910435425226753

Wew, Liberals are about to get Giga-Triggered.

Just generally pissed at the media, globalists etc. Idk he's just rambling more than normal

What was that mans name again?

I don't think many people really want to support Hillary, dyed in the wool Democrats are just going to vote for her because she got the nomination. My 86 year old grandfather hates Hillary and Obama but has voted straight democratic ticket his entire life and will continue to do so until his death no matter who the Democrats put on the ballot.

WILL COLORADO GO RED????

>ALL HANDS ON DICK

I'd say all of Long Island is voting for Trump

3d chess

DAMMIT HE'LL NEVER WIN DENMARK THOUGH

I g-guess it's over, guys...

It's time t-to...

s-s-shill for h-ill

There is no way Trump loses NH
Hillarys gun position alone ruined her. At least Obama was smart enough to not go after guns in his 1st term; Hillary is full on Diane (((Feinstein)))

Do you guys think Trump would support something like Persistent Surveillance Systems to track and capture terrorists?

pss-1.com/

bloomberg.com/features/2016-baltimore-secret-surveillance/

>Used in Juárez
>Within the first hour of operations, his cameras witnessed two murders. “A 9-millimeter casing was all the evidence they’d had,” McNutt says. By tracking the assailants’ vehicles, McNutt’s small team of analysts helped police identify the headquarters of a cartel kill squad and pinpoint a separate cartel building where the murderers got paid for the hit

>Used in Dayton
>someone's house was robbed while they were away and they found the guy hours later before he could sell all the stuff

>Used in Baltimore
>Found the shooter of a 90-year-old woman and her 82-year-old brother by tracking his path and using ground based surveillance to get a mugshot

We'd already know who the Chelsea bomber associated with before and after the bombings and where he went if the city had been using this. There'd be no way to lie about it and warrants could be served as we speak.

Yes unfettered muslim immigration will be even more popular now!

It's hard blue like Maryland. Reagan won it and Trump can't.

neat gif friendo mind if i save?

In Cali, I can honestly say I've NEVER seen Hillary products, not even a Hillary for Prison shirt. I have seen Bernie and Trump stuff though, only a couple times.

One time when I was working I saw an old man with a MAGA hat. It was pretty awesome, I think he was a vet.

Don Jr

I see two Hillary signs on a road near my apartment, but since I'm in a college town in Ohio and said road has the university on it I'm not surprised, there is one Trump sign up in someone's window in the building next to mine. I spent a week and a half at my parent's place in Michigan and there were tons of Trump signs.

saw one at winco in beaverton.

Mfw when there is two yuge trump signs outside my local hardware store in MA.

Why did NH drop so far behind in 20 mins wtf

Doesn't make it any less true.

You are insane.

Trump- control the border, keep an eye on Muslims, get out of Mideast or just smash it already.

Hillary- open borders to refugees, SJW tier Muslims good white bois bad, keep poking the hornets nest

Alter your perceptions from biased to free Sven

Link?
>that fucking doujin
Most shameful fap in years.

not praise shadilay
praise.
shadilay.
(my bad)

implying an Alt Right is capable of any reaction than BAN XYZ ETHNC GROUP every time they are frightened which is daily

>It's all Trump's fault

THEY GOTTA GO

You faggot kids are going to be so fucking bored after Clinton wins in November.

I'm not payed, I'm not even in the usa. I just want to try and red pill drumpfkins.

I don't have a problem with advanced technology being used to capture crooks, but we all know the globalists would just use it on us

The Commonwealth of Virginia is experiencing very high energy levels.

Mere weeks ago this barn was emblazoned with "Paul Ryan," elsewhere throughout the land the energy is palpable. From the coastal tidewaters to the Appalachian highlands we will return our selves to the crown jewel of the Mid-Atlantic

Paul "It seems your security detail has been detained" Manafort.

>adjusted

Ummm......

Racist and sexist much??

You've been a good boy.

You may save it.

wall

I wish Don Jr did more solo rallies. The one his did was 10/10

((Trump))) is khazar (((Paulbergs))) are ashkenzani

oil and water.

>WTO

lol its only paper

Islam isn't a race or ethnic group. It's a political movement veiled in religion.

but if Trump is in power he could use it for good.

When we bomb your shithole, we will need pilots, loaders, and logistics people. Many jobs will be created friend.

>furry shit

>(((Mensch)))

heatst.com/politics/hillary-clinton-is-absolutely-right-pepe-meme-is-antisemitic-an-apology/

>89490525
An ACTUAL mongoloid

link?

THE RECORD HAS BEEN CORRECTED

Well I guess $6/hr goes a lot farther in Mongolia than it does in the US at least. Good on you for doing anything you can to provide for your family.

It is his fault for the first half of the best day year ago today is a good time with the best of the year of the most best of luck with that I of course but when he lost Michigan's game in delegation from the beginning of the year of high and low inflation rate in a while ago but the only thing that I can get is about how he did the speech at AIPAC in September about the Syria so get out and vote for Cruz and then you can get a new song to sing about your Drumpf.

That makes it triple sweet. It will be a personal repudiation of Obama. From blacks.

H-He's fast!

MD, seen about a dozen Trump signs, 5 Trump bumper stickers, and a Bernie sticker. I've seen absolutely nothing for Hillary.

>Trump is khazar
Where do you load up on all the tinfoil autism?

I'd rather not. Why the fuck are they using a plane instead of an aerostat?

I personally haven't seen hillary products in AZ but I've seen trump hats

he has the Danish vote

and then we have a 1984 like society when trump leaves office in 8 years

Gary Johnson and Rand Paul would have a shit fit, so I'm for it.

>that thing is supposed to be female

how will he recover

Apple fanboy detected.

Polls plus has Nevada red, but polls only have it 49.9% -50.1%. (Clinton leading)

Kek blesses you

>this thing is supposed to be human

FTFY

its common knowledge he converted his family to orthodoxy jew

The first debate is one week out and the handlers are making Hillary go no matter what.

She tried to call in sick, but fuck you bitch. You wanted it, you got it.

Hoo boy I cannot fucking wait!

truth tripples
power 7s
Paise

Never seen signs, but I have seen two Shillary Bumper stickers, but that's about it.

t. Florida

By violating the WTO. Fuck that noise. Are you unaware that Trump is part of the anti globalist movement? Why would he refrain from BTFOing a globalist agreement?

>slavery card

its over

>tfw black

HE SPEAKS

>tfw Obama goes full Spike Lee trying to get blacks to vote Hillary

I believe 538 decides if a state leans red or blue based on polling trends. I know there have been a bunch of polls with red Colorado, but apparently not enough to revert the trend.

I was wondering if there is something he can do to encourage more undecided voters in Colorado to vote for him. Maybe tell them he isn't going to take away their weed, but Hillary is? Has the Obama administration tried to block their attempt to legalize marijuana?

Here in NC (Charlotte) there is more leftist stuff than I would prefer, plus plenty of bullshit with SJWs freaking out about the bathrooms, but that said, once you get out of the suburbs you see lots of Trump signs and I've seen a few Trump stickers.

I don't think Trump has said there has NEVER been a worse period for black people, pathetic liar Obama.

But then Don Jr. could just take over.

The only thing I don't know what to do that for the next day I will not let the world and is the most beautiful and girl I love the new version is the only one that is a good time with the best thing to say it was the best way to get a new one is the best of luck to all the time to get a follow back on my way home from work to be the first half and I love the fact is the most important thing is that it was the best only thing that would make be a great day way to go back home and watch movies and all I want need some new help more of the an a good time idea that the other hand side to be a good day for a long while to figure load of rubbish and theêēéėppppppp and a good time urban and dictionary definition of for my ophone oand in of po is so cute winches fj kdirot I'm probably going to fofkenwbdbfnrifjdnxjcji

North FL. In 6 months I've only seen one shillary bumper sticker.

I've never met a hillary supporter in real life

NH didnt drop behind. Colorado moved more towards trump and is now more likely to flip to trump than NH, but NH is still likely.

Serious question Cred Forums, what should I say if someone brings up Trump's whole housing thing? How do we explain that one?

Based water filters on air

Cost I think.

I'm sure they'd prefer drones that can stay in the air 24/7

With something as inefficient and corrupt as the US Federal Government, it is easier to just tear it down and rebuild from the ground up rather than try to fix it. If we go full on 1984-tier here it will only hasten the eventual collapse.

Couldn't stop laughing while watching this.

Thanks for the kek user.

>all people share a hivemind based on skin tone

wew lad you went full alt right on us.

>modern blacks claim they're slaves to the system
>whenever they aren't victims enough, remind everyone of actual slavery

It's a shame white people don't have some kind of tragedy they can exploit for profit.

So... this is the worst time for black people right after slavery?

Where were you when Obongo jumped the shark?

>Black people don't have it so bad
>pushes sick BLM agenda

fuck off, Obongo.
Your arrogance is causing you to slip up

TRUMP GOING IN HARD
GLOVES ARE OFF

>tfw the Danes are our last conservative allies in Scandinavia

How far the mighty have fallen

This bullshit with the IEDs in NYC and NJ just might flip one of those states blue

Cool mug Shamir

Is Trump doing a rally today?

power corrupts, no matter the man.

Webm

>Florida

Isn't this supposed to be an election deciding battleground state? Seems bad if they can't get signs out around there.

Where in florida do you live?

1500 EST

>the rich are getting richer
>vote for me

funny

Trump will never be the narcissist Obama is.

Did anybody bet on trump here? Tempted to bet 1000 usd.

I ain't never seen his bony ass pickin' cotton.

Link to the doujin?

because when 1 person commits a crime we dont punish everyone with similar looks. its illogical.

DUMPSTER BOMBER SHOT 4 COPS
0/KILLS
MR. BEAN COULD BE A BETTER TERRORIST

Thanks

You just know Obama was talking in that fake flabbergasted tone he uses when he tries to manipulate the audience into thinking something completely reasonable is insane

I knew a girl who WENT to Denmark and she thought it was in the United States

>You faggot kids are going to be so fucking bored after Clinton wins in November.

Rick Wilson?

Reminder that Jimmy Kimmel is a cuck that no one watches

1st for based NORWEGIAN Jimmy Fallon
youtube.com/watch?v=c2DgwPG7mAA&t=5m0s

kekd
and him lending his name to an apartment complex and him personally vetting each individual applicant are two different things, pretty much common sense, he hired someone who looked at rental history and surprise surprise black people have shittier credit, not trumps fault, not the landlords fault

What a little bitch.

>housing thing?

which?

This is the last Ace Attorney meme I have.

I'm tempted to replay it soon.

They need to get 3DS emulation down so I can finally pirate the newest ones.

Weston. Seen a few Trump stickers, and when I was in Publix last thursday, there was a Korean War veteran who was wearing a Trump 2016 shirt.

>don't give a shit

Lol, Shep Smith

I miss Manafortposting.

Hillary has a problem. This can be exploited in various ways.

Has anyone seen this yet?

twitter.com/USAforTrump2016/status/777588863812403200

Video of Hillary's "ground game."

Post yfw you hear him say "doesn't look like it.

I heard Trump got BTFO hard at Emmy Awards.

Is it true?

>POLL TIME
POLL TIME

>POLL TIME
POLL TIME

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE NEW POLLS??
>WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE NEW POLLS??

exhentai.org/g/964602/d16e1625ae/

>no one "accidentally" shot him in the face 17 times

God bless you Denmark.

Minnesota.

I see more Trump shit every day. Only Hillary shit I've seen is at the campaign office in town. They're sold out of yard signs apparently but I've yet to see ne. There's more Bernie shit than Hillary shit.

>give presser about terrorist
>can't shut the fuck up about grants

Hilldawg going wild on twitter

"so this is how it ends..."

admit that Trump has no real ideas and then throw your own feces, its all in the alt right handbook on page 6

>BTFO

the emmys had a record low for ratings

just a coincidence i'm sure

Who here can't wait till next Monday?

>all that facial hair

GET THE ROPE

just throwing this election away

Even if they did no one was watching. The ratings here horrendous.

>the goyim know

Requesting Trump with "CNN tears" mug

>exhentai.org/g/964602/d16e1625ae/
That's just a panda bear

We do.
>Germany tries to fight globalism and fight for justice for other countries as well fights for human rights etc
>Gets brutally bombed and silenced

>Whites in Europe dying from the plague and thirst/hunger
>Jewish kings just shit on them for a hundred years

>Sandniggers kill thousands of Americans
>Sandniggers kill hundreds in France
>Sandniggers rape and kill in Sweden and Germany in mass

>Niggers destroy white countries with a stagering crime rate almost warlike.

We got so much to complain about it's crazy.

(You)

youtu.be/1IqfRbjcpDY
It's so awesome

>89491681
(you) will watch your family burn

heh

How so?

>room and board provided for hard work
>safety under the protection of a strong hand

Yeah blacks doin' way better these days right?

Why do alt righters literally know absolutely 0 about politics?

Marijuana is a controlled substance that is banned federally, retard.

>Declare China a currency manipulator, which is a violation of the WTO. Analysis suggests that will bring back 2~5m jobs.
>Leverage all forms of energy which will make our high labor costs competitive with China.
>kick your fucking cousins out the country because they've taken all employment since 2000
>turn America into a tax haven

Got it ready

PERKELE

saved

The bernouts are so mad.

D E L I C I O U S

yeah i have the originals on ds cart but ones i don't have are digital

>Trump has no ideas

Yet Hillary's who campaign is based on Trump being the leader of Putin's army of nazi frogs attempting to overthrow the government.

what's next monday?

How common is it for a current president to get this involved in the election? In their second term obviously.

i feel like i shouldn't be this hyped for a political debate

Replace ex with "g.e-"

We regularly tell the wto to go fuck themselves anyways.

How's Trump going to pull off the wall thing? I really need to be redpilled on this one.

SAATANA

>the emmys had a record low for ratings

source?

>Weston

Fucking lol. Dems better buckle up.

NEW POLLS
The "Georgia will go blue" meme dies here

In Virginia, lots of Trump stuff in the city I live in, few Hillary things here and there. For a college town, I've been surprised at the lack of Hillary/prevalence of Trump. Traditionally liberal area too. Outside of the city, YUGE Trump signs all over the place. If we go blue, NOVA and Hampton Roads are to blame entirely, though I predict low nigger turnout in the latter so who knows.

(((Trump))) is confirmed to be Putin's lap dog what are you even blustering about???

>89491958
Start building paco

Cynder blocks, concrete etc.

is this bait?

He's from Ireland. You can't expect him to understand SCOTUS and it's power

Definitely not to the extent Obama has, especially with his Trump-bashing.
He knows his """legacy""" will be flushed down the toilet.

goldderby.com/article/2016/emmys-2016-ratings-drop-to-historic-low-news/

Working hard for those pennies today huh?

Yeah, but how's going to make the mexicans to pay for it?

The best thing about all this is all the support so far is purely organic. Trump hasn't even started spending money yet.

Come November, this will be such a stomp that any attempt to 'Correct The Record' will result in immediate dismissal.

I don't just believe it's going to happen anymore. I am certain.

This will be a stomp of epic proportions. No way around it.

GUYS POLL NOW
>GUYS POLL NOW
GUYS POLL NOW
>GUYS POLL NOW

Good luck getting the normies to join your anime masturbatory movement full people people who compulsively use the term nigger in casual conversation.

Just buy them you pathetic NEET

campaignlive.com/article/68th-primetime-emmys-drew-historically-low-ratings/1409350

3 percent ain't hugely comforting...

hopefully dindus wake the fuck up
kekd and checked
SHADILAY
Praise

It died a while ago, but good news nonetheless.

Now, WHERE ARE THE POLLS FOR STATES THAT MATTER????

>tfw I have a real 3ds
>tfw I can getball the games I can fkt on my sd card for free once I homebrew it

Don't forget Quiznos also closed

>>EARLY VOTING STARTS SOON!
>EARLY VOTING STARTS SOON!
>>REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY!
>REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY!

I'd be careful with that since the DNC tried (or actually did) to rig early voting last election. Think I'll wait this year (have early voted when it was available years past myself).

How is a NYC real estate developer a puppet of the Russian president?

Seizing cartel money, stopping money flow into Mexico, tariffs other forms. They won't literally cut a check but the money will be there

that's what they said about willard romney

So he is the confirmed leader of the dangerous army of Nazi frogs?

Have I missed something big? I feel like I've missed something big

Also, could any of you lads post some trump wallpapers? I'm seriously lacking

>Trump is Putin's lapdog

got anything on the methodology?

and what is 'Pepe'?

Luck not needed, normies all over the fucking place supporting Trump. Media does not reflect reality, if you ever left your room maybe you'd realize that.

new bred soon please you beautiful bastards

sleep tight crooked witch

>that dog

Capital grammar from that pavement ape.

>Go to e-hentai.org
>Create account
>wait a week or two
>fap to g.e-hentai in the meantime
>Clear all cookies and cache
>Log in to e-hentai.org
>type in exhentai.org
>you are now logged into sadpanda
>???
>fap

of course

and it will be glorious

>NOVA

I can speak for Loudoun up until around the khan incident.

Open Trump support briefly exploded during the RNC, but they went back into the shadows during KHANNN!!!!!

After that I moved out.

I have heard that my friend has seen more Trump signs at the NOVA community college, so maybe things have shifted again by this point.

>Trump would deport this

I live in San Diego. I've seen a handful of Hillary stickers/Stop Trump stickers but they're always on piece of shit vehicles with nu-males and hipsters driving them. I've only seen 2 trump stickers on cars.
I wish there were more trump supporters here.

Daily reminder

monmouth.edu/polling-institute/reports/MonmouthPoll_GA_091916/

>developer
his dad gave him money to invest in real estate and he did a poor job lets be real for a second here....

he also said he would never fight against russia especially if NATO agreements obligated us, he wants to join them instead. he said many cowardly things about not having the backbone to fight russia. mostly highlighting that he thinks china and russia are better than the US and have the moral high ground. the fat kike HATES america he says it al the time...

>Trump wants ww3 with Russia

>Trump is putin's lapdog

Which one is it?

is early voting safe?

i heard the majority of early votes get thrown out.

Libtard? The libtards are worse then stereotypical rednecks when it comes to understanding the rest of the world isn't America.

Obama said if blacks don't vote for hillary he will be "personally insulted". But that's about it

It's pretty disgusting that the current President is traveling all around the world actively campaigning and doing fundraisers for the benefit of another political candidate on the taxpayer's dime. Then he constantly makes remarks and speeches intended to harm the image of another candidate and sway the American people's votes to his own party's candidate.

Only if it was cooked by an illegal.

i think thats an oversimplification of the definition of alt right but yes, technically

Why did somone shit on your plate?

Why is there cum on the diarrhea? Is that supposed to be bean paste?

No. Also not a NEET.

You mad, gamestop?

>get cookie editor
>log into e-hentai account
>change all refrences to e-hentai to exhentai in cookies
>get in right away

hahaha have you ever dared to even whisper the N word outside of your house I think not, alt right boi

shouldnt the "deplorable" statements be sinking hillarys campaign

if they come from fucking leaves, I am not surprised

>tfw I moved from San Diego in 2004
>straw that broke camel's back was going to an auto parts store and they needed to pull a guy out of the back who spoke English

looks pretty good except the gross beer.

>Any state
>Blue

Try again CTR

Protein shake

perfectly safe where I am

The early voting ballots are the exact same as the regular ballots and go into the same machines that automatically tally and store the ballots that they use for election day.

Ah shame, was hoping for a nice little happening

shouldnt you be back in your cuck basket?

I'm mobile and can't make the new thread folks. Someone step up, announce and do it

Thanks in advance and shadilay

All roads lead to Rome friend.

There is nothing wrong with Negra Modelo.

Their beer choices are pretty shit though.

Low energy bait DESU

When's the new bread?

I will do it!

NoVA native here,

I went to the rally in Ashburn, place was wall to wall. The only people that came out to protest was a handful of non voting, high school students. I see a lot more Trump stuff there than expected, the area takes social status very seriously, so they wont openly back him. Expect the area to be rife with closet supporters.

The entire NoVA region is essentially full of closet Cred Forums posters. One only needs to visit FairfaxUnderground to see that

Really makes u think....

the sheds are for folks that post on Cred Forums for money

>yes, technically Trump is the leader of a vast Russian conspiracy involving an army of smug Nazi frogs

But what if that opens an opportunity for any of the commercial enemies of the USA to trade with Mexico but at lower prices? That would end up hurting the USA more than Mexico, and would also remove any sort of leverage from the Trump administration to demand to Mexico to pay for the wall.
the only drawback I foresee for Mexico is in the short term, but even an idiot like Peña Nieto would be able to sell the idea of finding new commercial partners to stop depending on the USA for it if that means not paying for the wall.
What would Trump do in that case?

UVA grad here
Fuck NOVA

if you do not understand this post you are not Alt Right and we do not want your vote, normie

Florida here. Trump bumper stickers are EVERYWHERE. Also see signs out in front of stores.

THIS IS TRUMP COUNTY BABY.

Katy Turd going full JUST

Since when did normies come here?

not literal frogs but alt right dweebs whose mascot is a frog cartoon, yeah. in short: frogs.

September 26th

Just annoyed that you won't pay for a game in a series you obviously enjoy because you're a degenerate faggot. Bernout by any chance?

She's done that for a year, I think she wrote a book about it

NEW THREAD EVERYONE

>89493166
>this canned CTR line of conversation

Get building or watch your country burn.

Every Florida rally seems to be so high energy. Must be a fun place to live (outside the ghettos, obviously)

Ignore this shill,
focus on Paul Combetta

Where do these machines stay though?

You know those fucking slimeballs will have weeks and weeks to tamper with the shit.

Kek, Woodgrove High School pushed so hard for diversity, they managed to redpill everyone.

>the main attack on a presidential candidate is that he is the leader of an army of nazi frog worshiping dweebs

How can you take that cunt seriously?

Rude desu
The only people to hate in NoVA are the government contractors who show up for 4 years for work, vote blue, then move out for a different job. Them and the fucking Mexicans in Herndon are a blight on my fucking state.

this guy man, he is the most coolest guy ever.
Erick is cool, but this guy wont take shit and will not be afraid to call you out.

No, early voting is usually fine. It's the absentee / mail in ballots that get "lost" all the time.

Depends on the area.

Also I've never seen a single Bernie or Shillary one. Plenty of Hillary For PRISON ones though.

Tbh, I love the native Loudoun people, but the transplants ruin it for me.