What has a Mexican ever done to you, personally, Cred Forums?

What has a Mexican ever done to you, personally, Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-zBzZJd-nfw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falklands_War
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
youtu.be/_kKkY5EpVpY
ustr.gov/countries.../mexicoOffice
flaminhotchicago.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=5wCWNs74264
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

stole my first edition charizard in middle school.

>they have to go back

Given all Americans with Mexican ancestry a bad name, gracias

Nothing because I don't associate with them and don't interact with any that I see.

Doesn't mean I don't want them around me, though.

Existed, that is more than enough.

Gave me quality decapitation videos on the web.

whore themselves to work for pennies enabling sheisty contractors and landscapers to save many a dollar like the good little Jews they are

Give birth to me.

Hispanic here, a Mexican tried to fight me in 4th grade because he thought I was a treat to him, idek.
The fight was a 30 second double headlock, and then we got in trouble.

>Given all Americans with Mexican ancestry a bad name

chicanos are shit anyway.

There's Mexicans in Australia?

Treatening to not pay for the wall

Broke my heart

More like ruined it for all Hispanics. Fucking hell get your shit together Mexico.

None that I am aware off, but the fact that they exist is more than enough.

I once saw a video of cartel thugs beheading a woman while eating and it slightly worsened my appetite.

Drive 1972 Datsuns with gardening shit falling out the back in rush hour freeway traffic.

Imagine a world without Mexicans.

Just imagine.

given me birth and raised me in a better country than their own shit nation

>be me
>kill a man
>Mexican immigrant sees me do it
>tell him not to tell anyone or I'll cut his fucking throat
>he cuts my fucking throat
>they have to go back

a mexican stole my favorite pokemon game with my Gardevoir on it in elementary :((

Nothing but great things.

The vast majority of Mexicans I've met have been very hardworking, very conservative, deeply religious, have strong family bonds, and some of the nicest and most welcoming people you can find.

I feel like Mexicans get the opposite end of the stick niggers have, where only people that aren't exposed to them daily hate them.

A Mexicana grad student once enchanted me with her intellect and beauty. But, as she was a trad-catholic and always under the close watch of another Latina trad-catholic grad student (they come in pairs or groups, always chaperoning each other), I never got to taste the kiss for which I longed, nor marry the woman of my dreams.

She broke my soul, user.

Excluding Cubans you're all the fucking same. (Crime,low iq,democrat voting ect)

Hit numerous family members and friends with uninsured cars. Play loud stupid music at all hours. Get in the way of my emergency care and kept me from getting a decent job as a teenager because they do actually take a lot of outdoor good paying jobs. This was in the south too. Cant imagine the southwest

My best friend in high school was a Mexican. She was a total slut and she treated me like garbage. Our friendship consisted of me sitting on the couch of some random dude's house while his friends smoke pot and play video games beside me, I sit quietly and wait to go home, and she fucks said guy in his room.

C U C K

U

C

K

Speaking from real life experience..

I trust niggers more than spics. Spics will stab you in the back in a heart beat.

While playing soccer in high school against an all Mexican team, one of them intentionally stomped me with his cleats on my back. Puto.

>1972 Datsuns

So what you're saying is that they have good taste?

Thread theme
youtu.be/-zBzZJd-nfw

One ran my brother out of a church and potentially ruined his ministry forever.

Not really, there are places like Mexico that are the literal equivalent to hell and then there are places that could withstand and rekt the UK in a war, like Argentina :^)

I used to get jumped by a gang Mexicans all of the time growing up in southern California. It is what made me racially aware, it made me tough, taught me how to fight and it is why I initially became a skinhead and then later moved past being a skinhead to being a Nationalist / fascist.

I don't live in those little Mexico states down south, so

Killed my relatives

If girls can be cucks by their bffs then yeah I guess

Give birth to me.

Broke into my house and stole my laptop, alcohol, and grandfathers watch.

Do you want me to post state that prove you wrong spic?

>le hardworking spic meme
Yeah nah
>deeply conservative
Then why did 71% of Hispanics vote for Obama in 2012?

>low IQ
>high crime rate
Yeah so nice lad

Interesting, I've seen the polar opposite, as the vast majority of mexicans now are illegals.

Many of the ones I met were lazy, self-entitled, lacking conservative or nationalistic value except when it came to their home country, not religious enough to understand you should not be in someone elses country uninvited, and some of the most rude, nigger-tier people who do not understand common decency. One told me he laughed when 9/11 happened.

Either you live a sheltered life, are a mexican, or are too naive to see what they really think about our country.

That is probably the only Datsun in the US that hasnt rusted away into nothing by now. I love the 240's but trying to find almost anything for them is near impossible because every single part on every single car rusted like a motherfucker.

Nissan didnt really ever fix the problem either. Even early 2000's Nissans will rust to shit the second a small scratch and water come together

stolen personal property,
vandalizing personal property
distributing drugs and children
committing violence in public, often targeting white people

Called me "boss" when I went out to eat.

I'm not your fucking boss, ese.

They're pretty cool folks. Raised in Los Angeles made me like them a lot.

The cartel and gang nonsense has got to fucking go, tho. Same applies to black people. Take their fucking drugs and guns away. They need help with an iron fist.

Yeah if you are a man that is 100 percent cuk

Once I found myself stranded in San Antonio TX.

I had been kicked out of Victory Outreach for not following their rules.

I had no money and the first night I slept on a bench along the Riverwalk downtown.

the next night I found some grass along the San Antonio River where I slept.

The following morning very early a mexican guy woke me up telling me there had been a shotting a little way down last night and the cops were searching the river banks so I should get away.

we hung out and he showed me where he was sleeping under a bridge ..

I was waiting for some money to come western union and had a two week wait on a Greyhound bus ticket to california so we hung out

Turns out he was a glue sniffer names Juan who was taking classes for his CDL truck driver license.

One day we met some other Mexicans and at one point one of them bitch slapped me across the face seemingly for no reason.

I took it in stride realizing I might not be in the best position to fight three mexicans on some back street in San Antonio ... other than that nothing .

Nothing user. Never had a negative experience that goes beyond basic human douchebaggery that other races do.

I find mexicand to be good people just searching for an oportunity, as their country has been ravaged by american imperialism and corrupt politicians.

Keep working hard user, ignore the racist hicks on Cred Forums

Salvadorians are my least favorite type of mexican

given me food that makes me crap myself in the local Wal-Mart.

I mean c'mon Mexico, a need a few mins warning to find a bathroom.

Mexicans are infidels who insult the names of Allah the Most Merciful.

We shall cut the fingertips from the them when the Dar-es-Salaam comes, insh'Allah.

لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

يجب أن تسرب دم الكافر على شفرة من الإسلام، إن شاء الله

they've fucked up my whole life, basically

Shut up I've been to Argentina there's a huge amount of crime and druggies everywhere
>Argentina rekt Britain
HAHAHAHAHA
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falklands_War

This is what i dont understand about white people.

Literally everyone is OPENLY racist against whites. Niggers, mexicans, sand niggers, chinks, jews etc... So why are white people not in hitler mode?

Raped my cousin and put her in a hospital for 3 months.

What a brat.

Vote democrat

Let me fuck both of her holes and gave me daily blowjobs in the stairway during our 15 minute lab break

I had to watch over the young ones that they picked up at the border in juvenile hall

What a bunch of fucking cunts.

There was this 4'11 manlet that belonged to a cartel death squad that I had to watch over once. Manipulative little thing.

Even demoncrats dont want to vote demoncrat, nigger

we literally annexed their party to save ours

Two ''rich'' Mexicans tried to hit on my (ex)gf when she was on vacation with her mom in Cancun
She wanted to take a detour to visit some other part of Mexico but they told her that outside tourist cities the women couldn't walk without a man accompanying them because they would draw too much attention (literally muslim tier) but that they kindly would accompany them wherever they would need to go (yeah right)
When that didn't worked they tried to get them drunk.
Then they tried to convince her to get to the ''nice house'' of one of them because he was apparently a chef expert on traditional mexican food and she couldn't leave without taste some (talking about straight asking for sex)
When everything failed both of them asked for her whatsapp number and kept fucking around and insisting the next day until she blocked them.

Fuck rapexicans.

I live in Dallas, user. I see and meet minorities everyday. Niggers are almost always awful people, and Mexicans are almost always great. Sure immigration is a huge fucking problem, but I'm not going to blame them for abusing it for a better life and opportunities. We'd all do the same thing.

>see what they really think about our country
Nobody loves America or threw crazier 4th of July parties than all the Mexican coworkers I've had before I got salaried.

Tried to kill my brother

>excluding the Cubans
>low iq

????????
You mean the same people still hoping for communism to work?

One followed my wife for blocks in a windowless van in our nice neighborhood. Waited until no one was around, then pursued her on foot. She narrowly escaped through a green belt into an adjacent neighborhood.

lol leddit

They terk my jerb.

Shit I think I know him

Cooked me amazing dinner
Did great yard work and yard relandscaping
Gave me amazing lapdances
Gave me amazing head
Let me do anal (was over rated, went back to vaginal)
Reciprocated my massages
Caressed my head after every sex time instead of just going to bed
Threw fun parties
Loyal as fuck family, even though over dramatic (good trade off)

Yeah I love Mexicans. We all love Mexicans down here (Arizona). Don't give into all the propaganda. People propagate the bias have never been here, or associated with them.
>what about

about 70% of the Mexicans in the US have voted for an increase in my taxes and a larger government that will do nothing but oppress me.

dude, that harsh; i will personally put a brick in the wall for the record.

EVERY FUCKING TIME I GO TO THE PARK TO PLAY DISK GOLF THOSE CANTELOUPED CALVED MANLETS ARE PLAYING SOCCER ON THE 9TH FUCKING BASKET.

EVERY FUCKING DAY I HAVE TO SKIP THE 9TH HOLE BECAUSE YOU INCONSIDERATE ILLEGAL FUCKS WILL NOT STOP PLAYING SOCCER FOR JUST FIVE MINUTES WHILE I LINE UP A SOLID DRIVE AND THEN THE FOLLOW UP PUTT.

Tricked me into tasting Corona and Sol saying it was beer.

rob me. also liivng in arizona I had to learn basic spanish just to do my job.l because so many mexicans spoke no english at all. If you come here, even illegally, at least learn basic english. I should not have to learn your native language because you're moving to my country.

There are plenty of stories like this where I live, it seems.

My buddy got stabbed, my friend hit one with a car. I'm sure that both of them were here illegally.

All the summer jobs (roofing, landscaping, etc..) are gone. We're done with this bullshit OP.

Cuban Americans

You deserve it, disk golf is for faggots

Mexicans are infidels who insult the name of Allah the Most Merciful.

We shall cut the fingertips from them when the Dar-es-Salaam comes, insh'Allah.

لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

يجب أن تسرب دم الكافر على شفرة من الإسلام، إن شاء الله

If they had a better voting record I really wouldn't have so much of a problem with them.

Why can't our immigrants into classical liberalism ideals of limited government?

the illegal ones are breaking our laws.

cubans in america jamal

nothing really

and i live in Texas

I let a mexican suck me off in the psyche ward once was pretty cash

>American Renaissance
>Center for Immigration studies
That's like a leftist linking you to Salon biased as fuck

Too many incidents to count.

Here is this one, on my first day of school when I was like 6 some little mexican faggot on the bus started choking me for no reason.

Corona and lime is the epitome of Mexican culture

Sure you do. Both of them can be awful, and lately, it's been mostly latiniggers. Immigration is a huge fucking problem, no excuse for them not following our rules and respecting our country.

If they were as patriotic as you claim, they wouldn't be here illegally. The opportunities we have here are no justification for them cutting in line. They are to blame, as their selfish, self serving attitude is what brought them here. We wouldn't all do the same thing, please speak for yourself. Many of them still believe that the land we took from them belongs to them and they have a right to be here. Again, you're either mexican trying to make yourselves seem good, or you're too cucked to actually find out how they feel. The ones who have been here legally are alright.

>I'm not going to blame them for taking resources originally intended for law abiding citizens

You can't honestly try to convince me that they're decent people when you're this cucked, user.

I was a teenager in Arizona. I literally had to learn Spanish working in fast food becauae almost half of the customers didn't speak ANY English at all. Like none. Not even a word.

Cubans are just as dumb bro., especially the more recent arrivals. The younger ones are just a democrat as anyone else.

Im going to personally fly to your country and slaughter pigs on/in as many mosques as i can and leave their body parts everywhere. I'll do this here in America too.
- An American votingg for Trump who is of Mexican decent.

Patriotism means nothing if they can't follow the law.

I could wear a Ferrari hat my entire life, and if I stole a Ferrari because I liked the car so much, would that all of a sudden make me a legitimate Ferrari owner?

They can love this country as much as they want, until they follow our rules, they are not welcome. Taking this cucked stance toward them where you act like they are allowed to disobey our rules is what got them here in the first place. You let your emotions get in the way of following the rules, and it isn't turning out well for anyone.

Try your best.

The blood of the kuffar shall be spilled on the blade of Islam.

يجب أن تسرب دم الكفار على شفرة الإسلام

T-boned into my car. Gave me an outdated registration. He had no license and no insurance. Totaled my vehicle and I had to pay a $1000 dollar deductible because I didn't have adequate insurance that covered insurance-less drivers.Fat fucker had two fat kids in the back of his corolla and could barely speak English.

Mock me while I am working.
Pays me with food stamp card.
Literally a culture of jerks and assholes.

Invaded my country.

It'll be on the news, watch.

>20 year old Cuban American voting Trump
What now nigger

Put some morons in their bills

Mexicans are low IQ subhuman garbage, and most of the people praising them here are spics themselves.

Don't be fooled.

They breathe up the white man's air

No era penal, though.

Made popular by american consumerism.

Only a mother could love Mexico.

mexicans ruined mexico

Post your rare Maximilians

Only flags with Empires shall post

Niggers are worse 100% of the time, and in every way.

youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E

T boned my car, then refused to contact their insurance.

When I lived in Albuquerque, fucking Mexicans broke into my house 4 different times. They also are just stupid in general. I had a Mexican "friend" who would brag about being popular with women but then he'd knock them up and all of a sudden be crying like a loser and trying to say he was turning to Jesus. He was so full of shit lol. Mexicans literally aren't capable of being intelligent.

Tried to mug me and my friends.
Wait, does it count if I'm mexican?

Lost North America to the anglos

Nothing i have never even seen one

Border town.
They hate us.
They love our money.

Just wait and see when Europe losses patience.
youtu.be/_kKkY5EpVpY

>Border town.
>They hate us.
No one hates you, pocho.

>They love our money.
More like we have commerce between towns of the border you should already know that.

This 100%

It is fucking disgusting how many spics post on this board.

Make me fart like crazy after eating those huge burritos, they are delicious though

out of my country

Illegals broke into my home two days before Christmas and made me feel insane for years to come

it doesn't matter if you don't, you're still chicano
>citizenship
still a mex

You hate Mexicans? I want to be the living fuck outta you

:( beaners keep trying to steal shit from my garage, and my stupid dog keeps going inside the house like hte little bitch he is.

I too am a bean. I'm thinking about burning down the ghetto a couple of blocks down my house to get rid off these filthy cockroaches. M-MAGA

A Mexican and I played about 4 hours of Lost Planet 2's campaign online together. He/she was great.

My dad leased a property he had to a mexican family. They were regular on payments until the husband died from cancer and they had to leave.
I still remember the day we went to the house to see how they left it. The place was dirty as fuck, with cockroaches coming from almost every place and trash found everywhere.

>M-MAGA
Make Mexican Americans Great Again?
Or beta stuttering?

>to see how they left it
NEVER EVER rent out your house to Mexicans. They have no respect for a strangers property.

All of my three houses look like the inside of garbage cans.

T. American Bean

At least they were regular in their payments.

Now say the same about niggers.

Can you give us some insight into bean culture? Why do they hate whites so much? We let them in and they just shit all over us and take our things.

You're better than niggers though

Pocho (feminine: pocha) is a term used by Mexicans (frequently pejoratively) to describe Chicanos and those who have left Mexico. Typically, pochos speak English and lack fluency in Spanish.
Thanx for CTR. I was born here. Just answering OP's question with my own personal experiences in mind.

Citizen ship?
Says who? That Indian, Caesar Chavez?

They bullied me as a kid in elementary until I powerbombed one of you. Now I feel kind of bad for y'all because y'all are such a weak race.

Nothing and it better stay that way.

Not anything, really. You still have to go back though.

btw for any of our non-American friends on Cred Forums, any American poster praising/defending spics is a spic themselves. It's obvious as hell.
>b-but niggers are worse

I miss you Maxi :C

t. angry nigger

Explosive diarrhea, never forget, never forgive.

Make México Maximilian Again

Assaulted me two times. And everything else shitty that happend in my life.

Mexico is currently our 3rd largest goods trading partner with $531 billion in total (two way) goods trade during 2015. Goods exports totaled $236 billion; goods imports totaled $295 billion. The U.S. goods trade deficit with Mexico was $58 billion in 2015.
Mexico | United States Trade Representative
ustr.gov/countries.../mexicoOffice of the United States Trade Representative

This does not include the billions in foodstamps, welfare and under the table cash that crosses into Mexico.

>Why do they hate whites so much?
They hate everything not just whites, they're like animals. I guess it's a primitive emotion like "you're not part of the pack", or something.
>We let them in and they just shit all over us and take our things.
yea
>Can you give us some insight into bean culture?
There's not much to say, they're assholes from birth. I was always an outcast in school, and I didn't get along with those people.

stole my virginity

>tfw cuban
thank you... you are truley my greatest alley

I was living with a Mexican once. We were both working at Novartis.
Every evening, when I was coming back home, he was telling everything he have done at work. It was every fucking day almost the same story.
Every evening, after work, I had to listen for 30 min, before finally being able to go to my room to masturbate to some porn.

Now, I want to ask for the US citizenship just to vote for Trump!

The first friend I ever had was Mexican. Haven't had much interaction with the Mestizo peoples beyond that.

But niggers stole my holographic Charizard AND my holographic Machamp. I feel your pain, brother.

Actually, nothing now that I think about it.

My childhood friend is Mexican and his gf is an sjw.

He owns a bunch of guns and always jokes about niggers, even in front of his gf. Absolutely bro tier.

Mexicans stole my hometown from me.

I take it personally because everything went from a 11/10 small town to a 6/10 heroin addicted low trust shithole

The immigration of your people is a weapon against white america

they were always cool to me. wish trump would leave that part out.

My boyfriend is Mexican

When you live in Phoenix, AZ their lack of care to their neighborhoods brings property values down significantly.

I never understood, if they are all landscapers, housemaid, janitors, why the fuck don't they take care of their own homes?

They also breed like crazy. 6-7 kids on welfare (don't EVER go to the ER in Phoenix).

So they bring down my property value and their welfare entitlements demand tax increases.

Vote for Democrats

Mountain jew

Most of my friends are Mexicans desu.

This

>gardevoir
>elementary
MODS

>be me
>be 14
>walking home from junior high football practice with a friend.
>brown skin degenerate teen pops out from behind a bush with razor demanding money and my football cleats.
>MFW spic doesn't even play football.
>yells demand louder as i walk past and don't even acknowledge him.
>throws rocks at us after we are well past him.
>same kid shit himself in detention a week later.
>put depends in his locker
>never saw kid again at school.

you're the one who had a fantasy about it, not my fault

Yes highlight how low iq and violent mestizo trash are.

I am out of your weight class you little shit.

Die in a fire.

>The Pew report notes that at the national level, Whites still outnumber any other single racial or ethnic group. That’s not true in Arizona. In the 2012-13 school year, 43 percent of our K-12 students were Hispanic and 42 percent were White. The numbers for elementary school students provide a glimpse at what the future holds: just 39 percent of the K-8 students in traditional district schools are White, while 46 percent are Hispanic. But there’s quite a different profile Arizona’s charter schools, where 51 percent of the K-8 students are White, with only 32 percent Hispanic.

Completely overrun Cred Forums

Here's one now

Cut in line at the taco truck and then invited buddies to cut in front of everyone.

>they got to go back

she broke my heart

Got drunk, sucked my dick, and started ranting about Hitler.

>I guess it's a primitive emotion like "you're not part of the pack", or something.

This is how spic mestizo trash are.

How can you be so dishonest?

OK!
Now I can add that on my list:
>being cyberbullied by a mexican on internet.

Be ugly and speak an ugly language in my vicinity.

Just like Ur mum

Never met one.

One of my BFF's from work was an Illegal, and they made me train him to take my job before firing me for bullshit reasons.

They ended up canning like 15+ people who had worked there for 5+ years and using all the new people.

I was in the 5+ years group, my bro Eddie, whos real name was Carlos took my job and they eventually started paying him 2 dollars on the hour less, so he started doing less work.

Finally Eddie (Carlos) asked to be a regular employee and be demoted because the job sucked now.

Eddie still works there, and smokes lots of weed. I ended up going to university and leaving manufacturing work, and their official reason for canning me was that I wasn't wearing "hearing protection" in the appropriate area of the building.

?????? im acknowledging they are savages. Where did i go wrong :¬[

How much is that one worth now? That's really fucking horrible, a nog stole my Mew, Mewtwo, and my Dragonite.

Broken into my home and stilen everything of value.
Shit an exgirlfriend when she wouldnt put out.
Caused numerous traffic accidents.
Started rumors that got me kicked out if groups.
Picked a fight and called the cops after getting knocked into the dirt.

I had a Mexican neighbor I was on good terms with rob my house while I was at work. Luckily a neet neighbor worked at home, saw the beaner leave my place with backpacks full of stuff and called the cops.

Chicano here, grew up in America with Mexican values.

Better then my lower chicano tier,due to knowing what it is to be without vs being a crybully

Ya Sabes Chavez

KeK

I misread and thought you were saying that about whites.

Sorry, thinking about mestizos makes me so angry that I cannot see straight.

banged my white mom and brought me into the world.

Refused to be a french puppet state with a based regime

Fucked my mom 9 months before I was born and left us when I was 13.

>Mexican values.

Bribing and accepting bribes?
Child molestation?
Littering?

How many of those flooded over the border every morning to attend our schools? Burdening USA tax payers.

If they didn't invade my home, I could give two shits about them.

Mexico for Mexicans, America for Americans!

Nothing.

But I vote for what seems best for my nation, not based on personal feels and grudges

Were they stocking their taco truck with foodstamps and welfare?

A mexican at my old job would steal my radio all the time. Just walk off with it, never returning it. They have to go.

Seriously, they litter so goddamn much!

Family values mostly. However outside of that its free game, corruption, bribes, its all good.

Makes for comfy living but not for a good country. Can't win them all, huh?

Couldn't stop saying stupid shit so my entire class got in trouble.
I had to fight him 3 times, I won every time but he wouldn't shut the hell up.
We are still friends though…

D-town representing here too

Blue-pilled fagg

You are cucked by the government on making you want to think this way. The middle class gets fuck all, but the corperations get all the extra money for having to pay immigrants low wages, and our leaders telling YOU that the Mexicans are the problem, wake up.

Nafta is the problem

>Family values mostly.

That is a human fucking trait, I don't know why you low end fucks think you are the only ones.

flaminhotchicago.tumblr.com/
there is a blog dedicated to all the flamin' hot cheetos bags that Mexicans leave all over my city

nothing besides make some good fucking lunch at work. i work construction

Stole my car stereo
Stole my bike
Stole my bike again
Stole my dirt bike
Sold me really shitty weed
Always trying to fight me

Included a puerto rican or two in there. Same shit.

I know sone that actually do use ebt to buy their taco truck supplies from HEB. Then park in front of the place and sell tacos.

I think regardless of our race and political leanings we can agree that he needs to go back

>Child molestation
this

What's the deal with Mexican families and that one uncle who molests all of the kids, and it's just...accepted?

you haven't been to a black neighborhood have you user

Took my tax dollars without being citizens. They have to go back.

Welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll. Humans excluding negros, anyways.

No, mexicans definitely litter. Mexican blocks in my city are just filthy.

San antonio is covered in broken beer bittles. Not the mexican beer bottleslike negro modello, they save them to take them back and get more beer.

A latina home invaded me at gunpoint.

That is ignorant fucks an they need to be taught better, I bet you their parents are Americans.

Is this down 26th street, if it isn't, then it might be a different Latin group

Flooded into my country making it 60%.

As far as I can tell, when Mexicans talk about their "family values" what they really mean is simply they let their abuela and maybe an odd aunt and uncle or Nephew pack themselves into the cramped government subsidized housing that they've managed to once again fleece the gringo by doing, and calling that family values. No worry ever seems to be given that Luis joined the Nortenos, or that Antonio just knocked up a 15 year old girl, or that Pablo is dropping out of high school.

I guess that's just a gringo set of values.

WITNESSED

>bringing valuables to school

Made my taco without a smile. Outrage.

Stole my patio furniture.

Fucking illegals are a plague

Its mostly white Americans that have that one uncle, you know the one with the pedo glasses

>raped me

the "penis" was so small though, that after, I just felt bad for him, and that like, living with a "dick" that small was punishment enough. not sure what Trump's problem is, desu senpai

It's like this retard kid who wants to hang ou with you in high school. You don't personally hate him, but you don't want to hang out with him either. Him on the other hand, is following you everywhere. Do you understand now why you have to go back?

THEY STEAL SO MUCH. I had a mexican coworker who would just walk off with my radio all the time, never return it! EVERY TIME, never returned it once!

stunk in my presence

They're rude 24/7

Whether I'm trying to buy groceries or drive home from the store, my life is disrupted by these people.

Mexicans are basically black, except there are more of them. At least Biggers get abortions. Hispanics are dead set on destroying America. It's as deliberate as what the Muslims are doing in Europe.

Fuck you evil piece of drunk driving shit.

its not only 26th, it is wherever you find Latinos

I was on holidays in Chiapas and some guys with guns stopped us at a checkpoint, wanted 500 pesos and gave me a fucking Subcommandante blabla shirt.

Sent me $300 so I could buy a laptop. He was my girlfriend's orbiter :^)

Their culture is literally lie, cheat and steal.

That is not just the gimmick of a dead pro wrestler.

Nothing my mexican friend
It's not about racism, it's about a competition where every nation races for the first place
National Pride is stained with the blood of our Fathers and Mothers.
Respect it and worship it.
Make your ancestors happy.
Make your country, your town the best in the world.

>

Indirectly, but this still infuriates me.

I pay Obamacare "penalty tax" that goes to fund FUCKING ILLEGAL ALIEN'S HEALTHCARE.

So not only do I not have Obamacare, because fuck that, I have to pay money so that fucking ILLEGAL ALIENS DO.

honestly, mexicans are alright, they're basically white trash with silly mustaches

I have family in the South of Chicago, there is a shit ton of Puerto Ricans

That's how a lot of porn starts.

Why is this saved on your computer?

Three diff mexiniggers have run into three different cars I owned, on three different occasions, in three different states, all three times my car was stopped at a light. This happened in 2003 in the South, 2007 in the Northeast, and 2011 in the Midwest. Not a single one had insurance. Only one had a drivers license. Cops couldn't do shit. I have never had any other car accidents.

Statistically, this doesn't look good for them.

Fuck

All

Mexicans

Ever

3rd world people can't understand 1st world morality or manners.

Fucking animals.
But you Cred Forums Mexicans seem cool. Maybe because you guys live comfy enough to stay?

If you've ever been to the mile high flea market, you would understand.

Corruption is built into Mexican DNA. It is their most prominent feature. Their culture is dripping with it.

They're really nothing more than a conglomeration of Indian bandit tribes. They've always been a nation of banditos.

>Mexican family values meme

The majority of Mexican women in the USA experience domestic abuse. The rate is about 4x higher than white couples.

>implying schools should not be safe enough to trust your valuables while there.

Dude said he would pay me for it, tomorrow. Tomorrow never came. Strong armed me with his buddies when I complained.

Lost a Charizard, but learned a valuable lesson.

>Cash first.

No. Fuck the pol Mexiturds too. They are faking it to fit in. Give a mouse a cookie, etc.

I briefly worked under the table as a busser in a Korean owned AYCE sushi restaurant.

The Mexicans were working 14 hour shifts, 5-6 days a week.

The problem is, when a person is willing to do any work, and a business is unscrupulous, there is certainly financial incentive to hire the illegal.

I got a better job making much more money, but it is true that illegals infringe on jobs that could otherwise legally employ even two nationals.

I admire the work ethic, but that same ethic should be applied to gain citizenship or a work visa, and legal employment. A certain lack of self-respect is required to work 70-80 hours a week, illegally for less than minimum wage.

Well she did humiliate me, but no porn.

What to you drive, a Geo Metro?

i like lookin' at anime girls

Jesus. Quite literally fleas.

Watched them roll their 90 year old grandmother into Home Depot on a lumber cart to apply for the credit card. She was begging me to help her. I made them take her down. Her credit application was denied.

Good. They deserve it. Short fat skanks with their short fat shit stain babies.

I live in Texas so fucking everything.

one time there was a small rock in my box of california raisins

They poisoned our water supplies, burned our crops and delivered a plague onto our houses

It was not always this way.

Even 25 years ago Texas was still Texas.

Conceived me and raised me.

I could've been born in 'merica but dumbfuck control freak mom and stupid manchild dad decided that I was to be born here in Mootxico City.

They're not illegals before you ask.
They don't have citizenship either but they have visas and now its up to me to try making a living in this 3rd world shithole or try to get some sort of non-tourist visa and go back.

lol right. First was a 2003 Ford Explorer. Then a 2005 Ford Escort. Then a 2009 Volvo. They didn't destroy the cars, but caused serious damage. I only got new cars throughout the years because I'm white and have a job.

I hope Trump carries through. Make Texas Texas again.

Oh yeah they drive up the cost of healthcare because they are very unhealthy and also tend to just go to the emergency room and never pay the bill.

Mexicans make the USA the second fattest country in the world (the fattest is Mexico).

In my community about 25% of police calls involve a Mexican or black, who make up about 1% of the population.

Good. Stay out. Quit stealing my crap.

Almost everyone there is poor and trashy as fuck. It just so happens that 97% of them are hispanic

Stop pretending to be a weeb. It is literally the most pathetic thing to do.

- I was taunted about how America was going to become Mexico.

- I was physically assaulted saying I wasn't "dark" enough to fit in (mostly because I didn't know much Spanish).

Other than that, not much. We are all just people trying to find our way through life.

Either way. MAGA

I don't even care if you are legal. You are a smelly ugly genetically shit dog turd. Fuck you, Jose.

>be Texan
>Illegals killed my Uncle and his friend on their ranch
>they were repairing a barbed wire fence
>they were clubbed to death, robbed, and the illegals took their truck
>truck was set on fire about 20 miles away
>no suspects, no one ever caught

also

>Sister marries some piece of shit huarachuro from the valley
>he's a trucker
>he's also a mule for a cartel
>whole fucking family gets busted at a checkpoint with coke wrapped up like a birthday present
>he rats out his contacts like a fucking narc and gets a plea deal
>he rots in Huntsville while putting the rest of us in jeopardy

Fuck Mexico, fuck illegals.

Same, user.
>tfw there's no point in trying to contact her anyway because she'll enter the inevitable goblin transformation in a couple of years

I have watched dozens here obviously stocking their taco trucks and cafes with foodstamps.

75% of birthday cakes are paid with ebt.

THEY DID?

Spanish is a gay ass sounding language, too.

i think they're good supplements to posts

Yes, it was a HUGH problem in Texas, now it is mandatory to have insurance.

It is too late, even if Trump wins the demographics are locked in.

I can go places and not hear English being spoken anywhere except for business transactions.

It is all shit spanish and god damn indians, so many fucking indians, what the hell?

The American dream has been corrupted by poverty ridden filth and it needs to stop.

>Illegals killed my Uncle and his friend on their ranch
>Sister marries some piece of shit huarachuro from the valley
Dafudge is wrong with your sister?

San Bernardino fag here

Spics are worse than the fucking niggers man, they fucking bullied my shit up until 8th grade when I started lifting and I fucked them up when they wanted to fuck with me.

A very small amount (just like niggers) are very intellectual and respectable people. But most are scum ngl

Stay triggered m8s.

They have that mandatory law here in Illinois. But the niggers and spics get the shittiest insurance that never pays. It's almost better for them to not have it, then your insurance will cover it. With the shitty companies, your insurance fights it because it's not your fault, then you are stuck for years waiting on payment. I had to get the highest tier insurance to cover for this too. It's absurd.

This alone is grounds to murder all spics in my view.

This is the exact mentality that causes their nations to be such shit.

Stay smelly, Pablo

>now it is mandatory to have insurance.

Yes mandatory for whites.

I worked with a Mexican in New York. He got in an accident, cops showed up, no valid ID. He was arrested on site and later deported.

Found the Wigger!

A lot.
All my sisters could probably be classified as mentally deficient based on their actions.

Only myself and my brother ended up normal and successful.

Under cut my price because they don't pay taxes.

Holy shit. I'm on my way to NY.

>He was arrested on site and later deported

WOW, you mean actually enforcing the laws?

What a strange concept.

exist

Yeah, that's why I want to leave Texas. I hope we can implement some laws to deport all spics who got amnesty as well

Had a mexican pocket my stuff there once. While I went to get change for his $50.

Almost the reason for my imprisonment.

>Waiting for wife to finish grocery shopping
>Sitting in my car on a hot day (24C) with windows rolled down in a relaxed pose
>Ignore the two pint sized mexicans walking by my mini van to get to their car, parked behind me.
>Hear a little "Psss" come from their purple lips as they pass by, ignore it.
>See wife coming out with my 6 year old (blond) son visibly upset.
>Get out to help and she tells me their was two G's whispering 'Beetch!" to her in the super market.
>Reverse and block spic shitbox from leaving
>Get out in a storm of rage and they won't open their windows.
>As I leave to get back in my car I stare at them, flip the bird, and let out a very audible Psssh back.

I've live in areas with plenty of hispanics, especially Colombians. Never had a problem with them. Mexicans were new and nobody likes them. However still light years better than a nog.

Completely destroyed Texas culture and Texas cities.
Without beaners living off of gibs Texas would have been Independent, even without a war we could just ignore the Feds completely.

But, we have to ruin all our public parks, state parks, public education, and health care all because we have a border with disgusting people.

I will begin personally evicting beaners if we lose this election.

Bro...

Spics are shady asf
At least you know where niggers stand. At least you know they dont like you.

Spics play nice and stab you from behind.

Dude no joke same thing happened to me but with a holographic alakazam. Fuck spics.

Well why we are wishing for things I wish we had the balls just to purge them all.

That would send a message to future generations that we are not fucking around.

I wish that were the case here

Mexicans were tailgating me, they smashed up the back of my vehicle when I stopped at a light.

cops show up, fuckers turned out to be illegals with no insurance, and the cops just let them go

that's when i knew that they all had to be deported

It is, racist jokes aside, why o why do whites take pride on doing what the uppers tell them to do?

Reason I ask this, not speaking the dindunuffins bc they are just fked as a race, but the mexicans come here for a better leaving. NOT to say their aren't fking dumbasses bc just like you i had a mexican hit my shit, and i had to rough him up, years back. He paid me off, he was living in a apartment with like 5 other guys. Its a bad situation when you come here with nothing, try an make something but are limited, i say that most, not all chicanos are the real shits. Why? We have more of the benefit to really make something of ourselves and we mostly don't, we go down as p.o.s and then have the audacity to look down at our lesser counterparts when they are actually wanting to do what we sure has hell don't. Like a True Murican...even though most chicanos are DARK AS HELL

>Spics play nice and stab you from behind
That's completely true. They are same criminal savages, but they're smarter than niggers to actually hide their powerlevel.
youtube.com/watch?v=5wCWNs74264

Consoled me when my oneitis in High School got with another dude.

stole my first expensive skateboard

>Littering?

i saw DRUNK gringos in cancun pickup their own trash. why latins can do something so easy? my culture is shit and its doomed.

Whoop their asses, bc there mother hasn't

As much as I'll agree, it has happened more than once.

I'm about 93% white and 6 Italian. So I have a very very slightly shaded olive color on the portion of my skin that is not covered by clothing (I have dark blue eyes).

They more often than not start speaking to me in Spanish, then when I can't respond, they start calling me "a fraud", even though I white enough a 100% Caucasian person has never doubted my ethnicity.

I don't know. It all seems presumptuous.

He was a policeman and was killed on duty, ignorant.

You fuck right off. I know a decent amount of people that grew up in pueblo, co, that got harassed every day because they were white. They are polite, upstanding, members of their community; but they still got pulled into fights almost everyday because of that.

Gas the poor and stupid. Lynch the illegals.

>I wish we had the balls just to purge them all
Many Americans do have balls to do what it takes. The problem is the lefty government and modern day morals. Even if Trump will be our president for 8 years it's not going to change the fact that we're stuck with with the current situation.

I'm*

You don't even know his name, faggot.

LOL seems legit.

Italian language is basically spanish without the Arab influence, O an that is where you get your olive tone, North African you are

Invaded my country.

I would of helped you fight them if i would of seen them fucks PICKING fights with people NOT looking for fights. Just the way i was raised

infest my area and deal drugs to kids

I don't have any north African heritage as much as I know.

My genealogy test only showed English, Irish, Swedish,and a very small portion of Italian.

Some Mexicans are fine, usually the ones that have more Spanish genes than Indian ones, like Guillermo del Toro.

Haven't had very many run-ins with Mexicans myself though, not very many in my town in Georgia. Endless sheet of niggardry though.

this tbhfam

>Go to garage sale
>mexicans buying everything
>go to flea markets
>Mexicans buying & selling with each other not contributing to economy
>Go to goodwill
>Mexicans using cellphones to lookup prices on every single thing in the store
>see 4 crt tube televisions out on curb in neighborhood
>mexicans using jigjaw to pull out the $2.00 worth of copper from each of the TVs

It's all so tiresome.

>my first job
>stocking dairy at grocery store
>middle of rush hour (white women asking about yogurt and shit)
>constantly being asked to check the back for stuff even though I know it's not there
>Mexican salad girl walks up to me
>can't speak a word of English
>points row of white women in my direction
>all start asking me questions about salad
>still need to check the back
>haven't made dent in dairy stock
>"I don't know if we have more raspberry vinaigrette
>2% milk shelf is completely empty
>the natives are restless
>how did she even get interviewed

I have no idea why you posted that image.

So a lot of mexicans is bad now?, Maybe we should consider closing our borders to ONLY americans, if they do that to us mexicans, we should return them the favor.

good point

>Maybe we should consider closing our borders to ONLY americans

Do it

>Muh teepee niggers
Yeah, they were doing soooooooooo much with the land. So technologically advanced they got btfo by a bunch of poorsies fleeing england.

Good, close them. Stay out. Whatever will we do without all your heroin?

Yanks will just party in another shithole with palmtrees. They even have a bunch of them themselves. Meanwhile you'd lose shitloads of money.

>Maybe we should consider closing our borders to ONLY americans
Great. Do it, we don't care.

Let's be honest here, more than just a few of your people immigrate here illegally in mass.

What's the deal? Is your country really that bad? Or are they just the "niggers" of your society?

Trump is only a pacifier.

The damage is already done. Europe especially.

Raised my taxes.

Bush and Calderon escalated the Drug war est. 2006.

Probably won't even help the mexican customers. This is common in the grocery biz.

Have a customer speak to you in spanish. You find them a spanish speaking associate to interpret. The customer talks to them in english. wtf

holy fuck
>be groceryfag
>get placed on cashier duty
>boss tells me absolutely to show up on the 1st of the month
>um ok
>EBT REFILL DAY
>literally carts filled with the brim with junk food
>loads of water bottles, soda cases and ice cream tubs under the cart
>other mexican cashiers call me over simply to help them unload the water and soda under the carts
>MY BACK

Filling up living space that I could have, using resources that I could have, anyone that I don't like and living on this planet is my enemy.

>Bush starts drug was, solves nothing
>Duterte puts bounties on drug dealers, problem goes away
Makes me think Bush never actually gave a crap and was using it as an excuse for more neocon intervention.

Oh no, the burden. What ever will I do when I can't go to Mexico?

No you dont. You think it makes you look like a real weeb, but you're just a normal who wants to fit in.

Not only that, but they gained more then (U.S. did) in profits with haveing the shifting of power and giving lead way to the Zetas

An illegal approached and tried to kidnap my sister when she was 9 years old when my mother was 15 feet away from her.

Constant racism in school from Mexicans, had several fights where they tried to bring 10+ people into it. Mexican male strikes my sister after having a dispute with me weeks later, will not travel without at least 5 people with him. Ends up getting his gang banger cousins in their 20's to pull up on me in a car as i'm walking home and pull out shivs telling me to leave him alone. Tell them he hit my sister because he has no balls and won't fight like a bitch. Tell me they will kill me if I don't stop.

Mexicans come through my neighborhood every trash day and steal peoples documents so now I shred all my documents and don't put the trash out until the morning the collector comes. Have had multiple Mexicans accuse me of racism at work without any evidence after having disagreements as well as other concocted stories.

Mexicans at work always go into beaner speak when i'm or other white people are in the same room so they can continue to shit talk people thinking that I can't understand at least some of what's being said.

I could go on, but Mexicans are a fucking plague. The hard working god fearing myth is exactly that, a myth.

because the indians, say the same about you.
"They invaded my country" indians are native americans.