The leftist are already on the defense with the bombings and Islam...

The leftist are already on the defense with the bombings and Islam. "Hate speech" and "Islamaphobia" are more dangerous than pipe bombs. Who knew?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/Fd513ly.jpg
imgur.com/a/9I443
i.imgur.com/UqeQW9a.jpg
imgur.com/mUIQ81x
i.imgur.com/C4ynKq4.jpg
imgur.com/a/uldwJ
i.imgur.com/j4zfDzP.jpg
i.imgur.com/vQFXn5k.jpg
i.imgur.com/6o5ltzX.png
i.imgur.com/msUR00v.png
i.imgur.com/fv0yhra.png
i.imgur.com/cloKEVk.png
i.imgur.com/habPucD.png
i.imgur.com/zpUXGUD.jpg
newsone.com/1195075/children-single-parents-u-s-american/
i.imgur.com/MIYwoue.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You do realize they do this because the Jews in control can't risk 1. backlash against migration and 2. people finally calling out the Jew on mass (ie. """hate speech""")

You're witnessing the final stage of the globalist plot here. They'll make sure every nation is eternally indebted paying these Muslims their gibs AND it breaks up white homogeneity.

If Islam is crushed and Muslims removed, they won't be able to get back to this globalist situation again for another few centuries.

Fuck you! You dont know how it is like to be targeted by hatespeech! I still suffer PTSD from the time some racist bigotic asshole said he doesnt like my brown hair. How can people attack others without any reasons except for where the anchastors come from. You will never know how it is to be assaulted like that on a monthly basis. If you cant see that you are a racist bigot who doesnt deserve to live and should jump right off the cliff but make sure to hit the rocks so you dont hurt sny grass growing there or some fish which were all more valuable than your stupid existence!!!

Eh.
2/10
I've seen better pasta.

I knew i went over the top, but i decided to take ridiculousness over credibillity. A matter of taste i guess

Well it didn't work, take this time to study your mistakes and I'm sure you will be making aussie tier shitposts in no time

Social media blows dick. I just got banned for posting this.

Crime rate by race & income docile - Washington Post
i.imgur.com/Fd513ly.jpg

School Test Scores by Socio-economic Status in the same District
imgur.com/a/9I443

Table 43 of the FBI - Crime Rate by Race
i.imgur.com/UqeQW9a.jpg

Welfare rates by Race
imgur.com/mUIQ81x

Chicago Crime Rate by Race:
i.imgur.com/C4ynKq4.jpg

NYPD Crime Rate by Race:
imgur.com/a/uldwJ
- USA:
i.imgur.com/j4zfDzP.jpg
i.imgur.com/vQFXn5k.jpg
i.imgur.com/6o5ltzX.png
- Canada:
i.imgur.com/msUR00v.png
i.imgur.com/fv0yhra.png
- Brazil:
i.imgur.com/cloKEVk.png
i.imgur.com/cloKEVk.png
- United Kingdom:
i.imgur.com/habPucD.png
- Germany
i.imgur.com/zpUXGUD.jpg
Black welfare queens*
83% single motherhood rating in Milwaukee.
79% single motherhood rating in Detroit.
70% single motherhood rating in Dallas.

72% black kids raised in single mother homes nationally
newsone.com/1195075/children-single-parents-u-s-american/
INTER RACIAL BLACK DEAD BEAT DADS
i.imgur.com/MIYwoue.jpg
>82% of of white mothers with multiple half black children had the children with multiple fathers
>98% of white women with half black children receive 0 financial support from the father
>97% of white women with half black children are on government assistance
>97% of half black children to do not have their father active in their life
>94% of half black half white children don't have a good relationship with their father

Hey look another one of these threads. Throwing a label like 'leftist' on a person who has absolutely no idea what he is talking about and perpetuate the opinion that liberals are idiots who don't know any better.

That's because leftist are idiots. They're ruled by emotion. Logic and reason don't enter into the equation when discussing an argument.

Liberals are all idiots who don't know any better. If they weren't idiots they wouldn't be leftists

t. Butt hurt, "classical liberal"

you have to remember these people living in an all white bubble

only when this shit because a monthly thing an once their family members are effected by this stuff they will change their ideas. quickly

To consider all liberals into one collective opinion that you have formed based off probably mostly propaganda and ill informed information here on the Internet or maybe a few ignorant people you may know in person who possibly have no idea what liberalism really is and just like to slap that label on themselves is idiotic.

>refik hodzic

Says the piece of shit

>everything must be about me

You sound triggered. I didn't say liberals though. I said leftist. Leftist are not liberals as they don't support liberal values. They're all a bunch of neo-Marxist troglodytes that ignore reality and base their political ideology on how they "feel" things should be. It's sad.

>mean words about the religion of peace make me feel less safe than actual explosions and people that shoot cops

how do their brains work

I understand. What I am trying to tell you though is that in today's world any person any where can either be considered to be with the left or the right based off certain judgements they make and that those judgments should not constitute a represantation of the left or the right as a whole.
Also , liberals are usually with the left.