Got me thinking

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XcyLeOm6yGc
youtube.com/watch?v=N8PyJb-tDl0
youtube.com/watch?v=FvBH7f6KJeU
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3632818/Three-teenage-boys-arrested-Trump-supporters-attacked-San-Jose-California.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9T4J1EQ-Js8
youtube.com/watch?v=EMux_UHmpvc
youtube.com/watch?v=OjBlZl8RON8
youtube.com/watch?v=biFPi0rSgaA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll take the bait

AN ACTUAL ATTEMPT ON TRUMP'S LIFE HAS ALREADY BEEN MADE

That's all

I doubt anything can get you thinking, you fucking cretin.

Hillary doesn't trust in her ideals enough to follow through with them, sounds like cowardice to me.

>AN ACTUAL ATTEMPT ON TRUMP'S LIFE HAS ALREADY BEEN MADE

this

Stop spreading your shit here
Keep it in walmart

This is true. Why are liberals so fucking stupid?

How delusional. Trump has already had a few attempts on him to harm him or take his life.

You better reply pointing out

This. Post this and then tell us her response.

... Heard of Black Lives Matter you cuck?

(generally)

Holy fuck! when?

women, stupid stupid women

Its was a britbong who tried to grab a cops gun a while back.

youtube.com/watch?v=XcyLeOm6yGc

What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=N8PyJb-tDl0

multiple times
>stage rusher
>dead FBI agent at Trump tower with a loaded gun
>that brittish faggot that illegaly overstayed his visa who trying going to a rally and shooting him i don't even remember

Haven't all the mass shooters been democratic?

The funniest thing about those who use the word cuck is that they don't have any significant other to cuckhold and never will. Karma will swiftly and apologetically remove these sexless betamale losers from society. Truth hurts. No one else to blame. You brought the united wrath of your enemies on yourselves. Your ancestors had nothing to do with this. You did this with an internet connection. How naive to think the pain you inflict on the world wouldnt come back to you troglodytes

But know that I forgive you and still have love for you like a brother. Its not your fault you live a life of lonely hate. Youre just programmed by your masters. Divided and conquered. Stuck in the matrix.

But the rest of the world is waking up to the reality of the situation. There is only 1 human race.

Fuck thats scary!

Seriously burgers if anything happens to Trump i hope you fight back

Yes Bc all those violent Trump supporters have been attacking Clinton supporters at her rallies.

Oh wait...

>Trump's supporters are violent.

youtube.com/watch?v=FvBH7f6KJeU
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3632818/Three-teenage-boys-arrested-Trump-supporters-attacked-San-Jose-California.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9T4J1EQ-Js8
youtube.com/watch?v=EMux_UHmpvc

She's right, you know. NRAtards usually have violence issues and like their guns because they can imagine using them on another person. Trumptards likewise are driven by butthurt rage. He's an emotion candidate and not a policy or intellect candidate.

Another important detail is that all these raging tards are meat eaters. They're getting too much testosterone and other hormones from eating meet, whereas gentle, kind, empathetic humans are vegetarian or vegan, generally speaking.

You are an imbecile and a cuck.

:^)

I use cuck all the time and not only am I married to a girl hotter than any woman you've ever had, but my ex gfs are also hotter than any girl you've ever had.

But keep white knighting! I'm sure if you're just there for her and defend her honor she'll eventually sleep with you!

Hahaha you fucking cuck.

Someone should link her the illegal mexican hillary supporting leftist urging mexicans to cross the border illegally to assasinate trump and murder as many trump supporters that they can get their hands on.

wtf i hate facebook now

>faggot numale beta cuck the post

Heres me making out with my white gf in with my brown skin. Happy Camper. lol. What can you people do to me. Threaten me with race war or trump election? Hes obviously not going to win. I have nothing to worry about. Im only here to remind you its just not your world to covet anymore.

Are you realy defending being a cuck as the same than being "alfa"??
And what "only 1 human race" has to do whit being a cuck? Cant you just fuck a black chic? Why go whit the "better let my wife fuck black dudes, cause 1 race, u know?" thing?

>got me thinking

Because they ignore everything that might challange their world view, try to suger coat everything and cherry pick facts. They are so stupid that they actually ignore information on the basic grounds that the wrong people are spreading it. Does that cover some?

Forgot that they are often young adults from middle class and up and never experienced any hardships.

>ignore reality
>create your own

Every liberal argument ever.

Potato body kek

That gut tho

hot

didn't somebody actually try to attack trump this election?.

Pasty looking white bitch hahahaha picked the first fembot cuck hog you can find huh?

Nobody is cuck except for white men so I dont see the baseless arguement. You guys throw that word around so much it has lost its value. You think it stings? You think it hurts us? Let me show you real power of the 21st century.

youtube.com/watch?v=OjBlZl8RON8

lol
Butthurt beaner.
youtube.com/watch?v=biFPi0rSgaA

You look pretty much white to me dumbass. Your gf probably thinks you're white.

When you get deported will you take that blob with you or is she too embarrassing?

Yeah she looks good. I am happy. I deal with her jealous white guy friends all the time. "How can you date a Muslim, why not me" "Ew no lmao"

Life is good. Its fun to come to /pol. Your little neo nazi safespace. Taste your own medicine.

Aaah, you were a nigger. I asumed that you were a white dude.
So there are niggers using PCs too...

>yeah she looks good

But... Why would she let her guards carry guns if she oppose them?

It's hypocritical, that was the point.

at the end of the day I can look into those aryan eyes as Im kissing her while you losers stay on this website deep into the night masturbating with your lonely ashamed arab albino hands.

Show me what you got. Oh thats right. Nothing but albino hand.

"Is this bitch retarded?" - Albert Einstein

Tell me more at how upset I should be with what I have as you wallow in your loneliness.

You're just afraid of vegetarians because you think that eating meat is the sole source of your strength.

>got me thinking

Females dont think. They feel.

Always.

What a blob guys. I am soo unfortunate. Cheer up. I did this with brown skin in America. Pick yourself up by your bootstraps. You too can be as happy as me someday.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

huh. I think I know her... let's find out.

It's funny, none of us care that you're shit posting.

You seem desperate

really got my noggin rattling

>suggesting that we take away the guns Hillary uses to protect herself is LITERALLY equivalent to a threat to her life! OMG Trump is saying she should die!!!

>also, I support legislation that would take away the guns 100 million Americans use to protect themselves and their families, they don't need those dangerous killing machines, guns don't keep us safe

?????????????????????????????????????

By their own twisted logic, anti-gun Democrats are directly threatening the lives of every gun-owning American. You can't make this shit up.

You seem lonely.

I hear this sentiment a lot.

It's like the left has forgotten that the left always kills people who disagree with them.

Looking at you as a prime example, Che Guevera.

do these people have any political ideas that aren't completely based on virtue signalling? it seems like these facebook posts are always some variation of "conservatives do x but liberals would never do x because we are morally superior." it's really an incredibly selfish mindset

where is this happening currently

Not as well as I do. So fun when the fascists get owned. After all your shit talking. You have to swallow it. Wallow in the holes you have dug for yourself. They are only going to get deeper. This is just the beginning. Trump will lose and you will go back to crying like you have been for the last 8 years. You will have nothing to rabble about. No one to champion for your cause. You will go back into hiding. Back to cowering at the future.

It's happened over and over, historically. North Korea would be a good example for right now, sending people to camps for having the wrong opinion.

But for some reason the liberals think "oh we're so nice and understanding and welcoming we would never hurt anyone that disagrees with us."

>>mfw off to the gulag
>>mfw off to the labor camp
>>mfw che kills a bunch of homos and people that are outspoken

there's nothing left wing/liberal about north korea

i asked currently

I feel bad for white ppl. I see the memes on facebook all day laughing at your expense. Give you a taste of the hate you pour out on a daily basis. But then I read the comments section of literally anything and know that you people only have yourselves to blame. You grew the hate in the hearts of your enemies. You stoked the fires safe and sound behind your monitors. And you know it. Deep down you know this is God's wrath for your betrayal of mankind. This is karma. Cause and reaction. This isnt some zionist plot. You did this. With your internet connection. You put the white race on the chopping block. Now deal with the consequences of your actions.

Literally every physical attack this year has been anti-Trump-on-pro-Trump violence.

except when the opposite happened multiple times

I think most of the evangelical conservatives are hoping that some crazy nutjob assassinates Trump because then Pence, a "true conservative", will take over the presidency position.

Her argument makes no sense. Trump isn't the one calling for gun bans.

lol k

its a communist state. communism is left wing. the state provides everything, which actually means nothing.

are you going to tell me venezuela isnt left wing, either?

>>inb4 muh state capitalism

>Fuck thats scary!

>Abe Lincoln shot in the back of the head
>Teddy Roosevelt shot in the middle of giving a speech
>JFK shot in Dallas
>Garfield shot 4 months after taking office
>President McKinley shot by an anarchist. After this assassination is when presidents finally get Secret Service protection.
>Andrew Jackson shot at, beat the shit out of would be assassin
>Also Shot at or almost shot at: Taft, FDR, Truman, Nixon, Ford, Reagan.

>George W. Bush had a FUCKING GRENADE thrown at him.

Meh. At this point, if you're President and haven't been shot at, you're probably doing something wrong.

You people ruin it for the rest of your kind. You are the equivalent of thugs and terrorists. Instead of trying to close the gap between your brothers and those of another color. You just grow the divide. You embrace growing the divide. Race war now! Rope rope rope! So funny you think you are. But then you butthurt when you see a white people meme with 100k likes. You caused that Mr NeoCon. Mr Alt right fascist. The whole world is laughing at people like you. We out number you. You think your numbers are for nationalism are growing? Lmao. Your numbers have long dwindled. You are have just been given a sliver of bravery to step out of the woodworks thank to your pseudo fuhrer. He cannot save you. Only you can save you. But you wont. Your greed and fear has consumed your lives.

Quite sad and sociopathically pathetic when you think a race war is the only solution. Like a 4 year old with a temper tantrum after being told he needs to share the tools in the sandbox.

Tell me, what will you do if trump loses? What cause will you champion then? Make enemies with your own women as you bash feminism for the next 8 years? is that the plan? I know what the future holds. Progress. The bettermant of mankind. Everything you neocons stand against, blinded by your own greed and self pity.

There will be no 4th Reich. You will either change. Or you will live in exponential and unrelenting defeat.

The FBI thing is a hoax you idiot

Who is an illegal immigrant too

With a gut like that... You can keep that one user

Oswalt married true crime writer[35] and journalist Michelle McNamara on September 24, 2005. They have one daughter, Alice Rigney Oswalt, born on April 15, 2009.[36] On April 21, 2016, McNamara died in her sleep in their Los Angeles home at the age of 46.[37] The season 3 finale of The Goldbergs was dedicated to her memory. On August 1, Oswalt announced that he

>THE GOLDBERGS

At least I don't have Patton FUCKING Oswalt on my side.