Are "girl's trips" redpilled?

Hi Cred Forums, my girlfriend wants to go on a 2-night trip to Berlin with about half a dozen of her friends (girls only).

We live together and I trust her but don't know her friends so well, except for one that does a lot of coke who I don't really trust. Should I be cool with it or make a problem?

She says that if she doesn't go she won't be included in the group. They want to go for a girly concert (Caro Emerald) but I lived in Berlin for a summer and for sure there will be clubbing. Berlin clubs are mostly gays though.

So what do you think? Should I let her go and be cool to get points? Should I try to assert myself in the relationship even if it costs? Should I fuck hookers while she's away? Pls advise.

Is your GF a whore? probably.

kill her and rape her corpse in front of her friends.

then kill and rape her friends

this isn't /r9k/ or /Adv/ fucking kill yourself you retarded kike.

Find a new girlfriend.

they're gonna fuck a lot of dudes

DON'T YOU DARE TRY TO STOP HER, GOY!.

fucking lmao jesus christ
she's gonna get fucked by Achmed, it's obvious
Girls only? Why would they do that (if not sex)? They would lose nothing bringing you with them, they have a shopping mule and walking ATM. Any girls-only trip is for islamadick.

>Should I try to assert myself in the relationship even if it costs?
No, you'll just look jealous and pathetic.

I've been in a similar situation, and the only thing you can do is let her go. If she cheats on you, then I guess your fucked and you break up with her. If there's a way you can keep an eye on her without anyone finding out, then your good.

Find a new woman
Sorry OP

This my fellow anonymous posters.

She is a free sprit who just needs to find herself after she finds some ficki fic- er I mean sightseeing, after she goes sightseeing

Assert yourself or you're telling her you want to be cucked

>ever trusting a women
if she can justify it, she will do it.

She just told you 'I want to go to this city and fuck as many random men as possible'.

Sorry OP

just break up with her now and save yourself a lot of needless trouble

wew

Trust , but verify. Let her go, but check her phone when she comes back.

I've found it more rewarding in relationships to just fucking say "I don't like the sound of that. If you go, I think it's over between us."

Be polite and nice and nonchalant about it. Act like you're happy for her to make her own choice. If she goes, she wasn't for you. If she stays, she's a keeper. Win/Win and you won't be a fucking cuck.

>girls going anywhere in Europe after the shitshow of raping migrants
>a gaggle of girls going anywhere in Europe after the shitshow of raping migrants
Yeah she's going for the oil or hot monkey dick.
Whether intentionally or not, she's most likely going to get rammed by her own volition or by rape.

make her watch "Taken"

My wife and her friends go on these things... The only reason I tolerate my wife going is because my sister does as well, so I will find out if she does anything stupid.

Without fail at least one of the other women on these "girls only" trips ends up hooking up with someone.

They are all gossipy bitches, so shit always gets out.

These trips have caused at least three divorces I'm my group of friends directly in the last decade, and were contributing factors to several others.

They still insist on going in them.

No fucking clue why, of course the guys do the same shit on "bowling trips" "darts tournaments" and "Vegas weekends"...

So it isn't a chick thing.

Maybe it's an American thing, everybody seems to be cheating on everyone constantly.

Is your sister married or have a bf??

This. It's all degenerate. If you want to go on vacation, go with your wife/kids/family, or don't go at all.

enjoy the nigger baby coming in 9 months.

Out of nowhere, dump her

Shes gonna get dicked

Yep.

"It just sort of happened!" means Chad made her feel special enough to swallow his load and her dominant male wasn't dominant enough, so the new alpha gets his way

Women have no honor. It's a male concept.

Yep sis is married as well.

I know there is a risk of them making a pact and both doing something bad to keep each other shut up, but that wouldn't work for her anyway.

Her best friend from high school goes as well and if my wife did anything she would tell me in an effort to break us up so she could have a go at me.

Feels good being married 15 years with no major drama or cheating, holding a constant job, supporting my wife to stay home and raise our kids and get her a masters degree...

Its pretty sad honestly, but simply being stable, sane, and not addicted to anything makes me like the prime catch amongst 30something women.

get rekt OR find another girl this one is as good as dead.

ficki ficki

>1 post by this ID

Bah, thanks for the catch leaf.

one would almost call you a...
Sage leaf

(You)

I was on R9K accidentally and didn't realize it, I thought it was Cred Forums because of these kinds of fucking threads all the time.

Fuck off with muh dick.

calm down on the weed/salts, you hallucinate.

just tell her your friends were planning on a trip to Thailand at the same time but you weren't gonna go. but now that she's going, you may as well go to. there's only 1 reason to go to Thailand as a guy. she knows this, and will be worried about you fucking other girls. thus she will not go on her trip to make sure you won't.

Thank you user, really made my day.

She better record the whole thing

no (You)

Yes, fuck hookers while she is away, that way if it turns out she fucked around then you got even, and, if not, life goes on. It's win-win

Lmao what? I'm not allowed to go on vacations with my friends anymore because you say so?

this
or, that

>I trust her
F

>wants girlfriend to avoid drugs
>sends her to Berlin
FUCKING KEK !

They are going to fuck a shit load of dudes, that's all those all girls unsupervised trips are about.
No exceptions.
This also has nothing to do with politics.

Women aren't capable of long term emotional commitment and sacrifice. They only understand "What I want now." And "How do I get it now?"

She cheater or started looking to cheat the moment you had your first argument.

You felt like enduring the argument was character building and gave you a deeper appreciation for her emotional needs. But while you were solemnly reflecting upon things and coming up with a compromise she basically wrote off your relationship at that point.

That's what women do.

Don't forget were talking about women

>Muh body muh right to murder millions of babies every year and you're a rapist if you think ill of me for it.

You realize that she's going out there in order to get her tight pink pussy pounded by enormous veiny virile black and arab cocks, and her eager womb flooded with their potent semen, right?

She's going to come back looser than Hillary's internet security protocols, with her head full of thoughts of big, black, 14 inch penis. She might even pop out a nigbaby, but she's definitely lost forever.

The fact that he'd consider letting her go means he is beta enough for that mindset.

The fact that she'd still be with him means she's ok with that for now.

But add both factors, and once she's experienced all that cultural enrichment with her friends, and experienced what real alpha fucks are like, she'll probably lose any attraction towards her beta boyfriend.

I've read about this before, but the chances are high that once she returns she will leave him.
There would be a 1-2 month period where they stay together, she seems cold, distant, she craves the cocks. And she will rationalize this as "we're just not connected anymore" or some bullshit, until she finally goes ahead and leaves him.

"girl"-friend, yeah okay bud

(assuming you're in some kind of committed relationship like OP appears to be)

Lad's nights where you and your mates get drunk and fuck hookers is just as degenerate as hen's nights where they go out clubbing and fuck randos. It's bad for people, their relationships, their families, and society in general.

She doesn't go, you're a beta bitch boy who is so insecure and possessive that you try to control her every move. This is extremely unattractive.

If she goes, she's going to end up snorting coke of off Jamal's massive, 9 inch engorged cock. She'll be stuffed by cocks literally 24/7 and she will love it. When she gets home, she will resent you.

glhf

>When she gets home, she will resent you.

That will happen anyway, if she goes or not.
The fact that her friends are more important than her relationship is enough to end it right there.

It depends on the girl. If she is madly in love with you and a trustworthy girl, then by all means go for it. If her and her friends have questionable morals, she'll be riding Ahmeds cock in Berlin for sure.

Control your woman, OP.

She will respect you if you set boundaries. Tell her (not ask her) that she's not going (girls only = sex tour), then give her the fuck of her life when next sex happens.

Man up. She'll pick up on it and start becoming more subservient, it's in her nature.