Why Hillary Lost!!!!!

Huffington Post already with the excuses

huffingtonpost.com/entry/why-hillary-clinton-lost_us_57dc4bece4b04a1497b491b6

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/1qjii
web.archive.org/web/20160919154931/http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/why-hillary-clinton-lost_us_57dc4bece4b04a1497b491b6?section=&
a.uguu.se/2Rvx3uZWcdDv.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=dHkjbHe16QM
youtube.com/watch?v=jZaj5Av6hmA
youtube.com/watch?v=RHwYd51Tstw
youtube.com/watch?v=tRtdA1w7AAQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

self bump

T H I C K
H
I
C
K

Every time I open up huffpo, the tab that opens it freezes. No other news site does this. What is different about Huffpo?

Too many old/uneducated people, just like Brexit

Why the FUCK do liberals think they can just waltz into Canada after the election? We're having a hard enough time dealing with Ontario's population and tax crisis right now with just about 14 million people. We are not an economic or industrial superpower, there are not enough jobs. They won't be let in.

you realize the post is sarcastic right?

"""""Uneducated"""""

ANot clicking hufpo, post archive

You realize you are in for quite a surprise, right?

OP please archive it so we don't give them into the clicking shekels.

Hérna:
archive.is/1qjii

A jew, a nu-male cuck and a fat female.
Quality media right there.

Because you don't turn anybody away, leaf.
Liberals think "immigration = good always no matter what" so why would your libcucked country ever turn somebody away?

Huffington Post think's kissing up will spare them. No, we remember their snake like ways and they won't be forgiven.

>there are not enough jobs
Maybe not in Ontario. But in Alberta, we have to outsource all of our minimum wage jobs to immigrants. Plenty of Murricans can fill that role.

Javascript bloat probably.

>archive.is/1qjii
saw this on kikebook and had myself a laugh thought I'd share.

I would assume that only applies to third world immigrants but you may be right. Liberals letting in more liberals, increasing the party voter base
You're assuming that the people coming over (Hillary voters) are either a) trained enough to work in a trade or b) willing to live in a largely conservative province where most of the job market is in big industry and hard labour. I seriously doubt that's going to sway the plethora of general arts and sciences students coming over.

The Democrats lost this election when they cheated Bernie Sanders out of the nomination. They think accusing Russian Hackers of trying to influence the election by revealing their blatent corruption is a strategy that'll save them, but Hillary and the DNC as we know it is dead in the water.

Your forefathers are protecting you from the darkness.

>You're assuming that the people coming over (Hillary voters) are either a) trained enough to work in a trade

I clearly said it was minimum wage. As in, fast food and retail. Thats exactly what they are capable of, and thats what they already do.
Only white people work trade jobs up here.

they should have known that Bernie was a push over look how fast he rolled over after losing the nomination. He could have been easily their guy on the inside.

Fair enough. Although I do think they're far more likely to end up somewhere in Ontario, worst case scenario.

but they loved the #muhfirstwomanprez narrative

web.archive.org/web/20160919154931/http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/why-hillary-clinton-lost_us_57dc4bece4b04a1497b491b6?section=&

Why is everyone getting rused? The article is mocking leftists who think Hillary lost through any reason than being a complete fucking failure.

Yah, I agree. They would never willingly come to Alberta.
Alberta is probably the most conservative place in Canada. They'd either want to go to Vancouver, or Toronto.

In a perfect world, they'd be sent to Newfoundland, and suffer in poverty.

>Why the FUCK do liberals think they can just waltz into Canada after the election? We're having a hard enough time dealing with Ontario's population and tax crisis right now with just about 14 million people. We are not an economic or industrial superpower, there are not enough jobs. They won't be let in.

To be fair, when liberals say they are moving to Canada they mean Toronto. Everywhere else is either shit or will treat them like garbage anyway.

Be prepared to get culturally enriched by fat landwhale feminists and their pet cucks.

>The Democrats lost this election when they cheated Bernie Sanders

He lost by 4 million votes put down the bong fucktard

>They think accusing Russian Hackers of trying to influence the election

Wikileaks confirmed they got shit from Russian hackers not to mention Trumps infamous incident where he publicly asked Russians to hack Clinton, you RT watching cuck

Oh mighty one who chooses which media is sacred and which media is evil, please show me the way.

Seriously ya'll are cringe.

>Wikileaks confirmed they got shit from Russian hackers

They were being coy about where they got it from. Remember?

>Why the FUCK do liberals think they can just waltz into Canada after the election?
Do you see a fucking wall here?

>But in Alberta, we have to outsource all of our minimum wage jobs to immigrants. Plenty of Murricans can fill that role.
You think those libarts would do actual work?

Hipsterllary Hillaryllary is coollarry

Would never happen.. I just finished sponsoring my Japanese wife for permanent residency, in Ontario which was a shitty 16 month process.. I can tell you first hand, that Canada has some pretty fucking stringent immigration policies.. Considering these Libcuck turncoats wouldn't qualify as refugees seeking political asylum, nor the majority qualify for "highly skilled worker" candidates and express entry... Their applications would simply get lost in the noise and take a loooong time before a consideration is given.

THANK FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD

Archive link?

>Wikileaks confirmed they got shit from Russian hackers

No they didn't. Though they did confirm they got shit from Seth "killed in a robbery where nothing was taken" Rich.

>archive.is/1qjii

I fucking wish.

I know, right? Fucking Canadians.

>the "uneducated" ""argument""
>posts diagramm about age/vote preference

You suck, Canada.

The reason she lost is because they spent more time trying to destroy trump than promote hillary.

what is going through all the liberals minds at this time? do they still believe they have a shot? does anyone know someone who supports Hillary?

Current status of record = corrected

Thunder Thighs For President

They definitely turn people away. Maybe it's propaganda but on the Canadian Border Patrol or whatever show tells people to fuck off all the time.

I think they have kind of given up. At least that is how it seems on my college campus, where professors have gone from
>DRUMPF WILL NEVER WIN
(Last semester)
To
>DRUMPF BECOMING PRESIDENT PROVES AMERICA IS RACIST
this semester

You're welcome.

Informing the ignorant while collecting .05 win/win

I'd be willing to bet that you're the same projecting low-IQ cuck who's been leafposting this garbage all week.

>what is going through all the liberals minds at this time?

Liberals have a phrase they use for times like this, "wetting the bed." No, really.

Thanks CTR. Guess #Imwithher now

Huffingpuff at it again.

Silly leaf, if you stop your enemies at the border, they win!

The saga of the shitposting Canadian.
a.uguu.se/2Rvx3uZWcdDv.webm

No mention of the real reason she lost.

I don't understand, is this article supposed to be pro or anti Clinton?

>Why Hillary lost?
>The media
>millenials
>Bernie Sanders
>Bill Clinton

It reads like a parody of a parody of a Huffpost article.

He's right tho, liberals are more intelligent. I suppose there are outliers among the more autistic alt-right crowd

anyone has high test pics of Hillary?

Liberals really don't have any allegiance to their country. Should you really be allowed to vote in the first place if you will abandon your nation the second things turn sour?

I once talked to a person who thought like that here in Canada. It was just a hypothetical question about what you would do if someone invaded Canada. He said he'd leave and go to Australia or wherever as a refugee.

I was like: You'd leave your home?

And he said: Yeah, I'm not going to die over a random piece of land.

Flabbergastery.

Because it's 2015, you fucking leaf.

if you stop them from entering they win

It doesn't take a genius to figure out why

It takes someone slightly smarter than average to see that bigotry is irrational, but it takes someone smarter still to recognize their own best interests and serve them, that or someone dumb enough to have poor impulse control.

WE WUZ HIGH IQ

T H I C C*
H
I
C
C*

>someone actually got so mad that he made this

But I thought Shillary's email didn't have anything in it that could be harmful to America's security if it wasn't properly secured :^)

HOLY FUCK THOSE MAN FEET

CANNOT UNSEE

100% anti Clinton. Read the article carefully, they're mocking the people who would agree with the list.

>make study
>start with the conclusion
>design questions and methods which will produce results that fit your conclusion
>THE RACIS! ARE STUPID
>propaganda

>18 blacklisted domains, 15 scripts
Reminder to use uMatrix, NoScript, or something similar.

A lot of people are wondering whether Hillary's major mental malfunctions could be from Parkinson's.

And pneumonia can be a symptom of Parkinson's.

Bitch will never admit it though.

RAMZPAUL on the Hillary Collapse just a week ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=dHkjbHe16QM

Now let us all think ahead a week. To the debates against Donald Trump, a man used to winning and unaccustomed to giving a shit about what weak-minded losers like Hillary think.

From the very beginning, Trump will dominate the debate stage so forcefully that Hillary will begin to feel (and involuntarily react to) the stress building up in her mind.

>Under the pressure of the debate, Hillary begins slurring her words.

Then she gets obvious hand tremors.

>Then Hillary gets facial tics.

Then she starts shaking so hard that she is vibrating at the podium.

>Before flopping onto the stage floor, Hillary hears Huma screaming into her earpiece to say something. "Anything, Hillary. Say anything, my love." But nothing verbal comes.

Other things begin to rumble in Hillary's bowels, though. The body is reacting to the sudden intense stress by preparing to void all solid and liquid waste.

> Hillary's bowels and her bladder release simultaneously as on-scene paramedics try to prevent her from swallowing her own bumpy tongue.

Based Trump stands there suppressing a grin and shaking his head.

RAMZPAUL did a couple of great videos on the seahag's health:

This one, from a few weeks ago:

youtube.com/watch?v=jZaj5Av6hmA

And this most recent one, after the big reveal about Hillary admitting her brain damage:

youtube.com/watch?v=RHwYd51Tstw

And poor Dr. Drew got fired after he gave this straightforward bit of analysis:

youtube.com/watch?v=tRtdA1w7AAQ

tfw when no young hillary

>6
>SEXISTS
>Ugh. F**cking glass ceiling.
STOP PARODYING YOURSELVES!

You just know that hippie snatch was hairy and smelly, too.

When the normies hear about how she an her husband raped Haiti it's guaranteedly over for her for good.
Wouldn't suprise me if her sickness comes from some Voodoo curse

She wasnt a hippie. Dont care about the hairy part.

young people dont vote

>And pneumonia can be a symptom of Parkinson's.

And non contagious Parkinsons in particular.

>FINEMAN
>F
>I
>N
>E
>M
>A
>N