YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARDS

Do you guys have any idea of what you are doing right now ?
We are literally creating history through memes, we are making reality ourselves as we post. This is the kind of shit that deserves to go down, told through generations.

An online waifu-posting imageboard interfered with the Presidential elections, helped bully actual candidates into dropping out, made numerous red-pilled memes that by now have spread all over the Internet.
We managed to turn an A.I experiment into a Nazi robot and in the process we proved that it could develop it's own mind by contact with humans.
We are, even unconsciously, creating meme magic and making it a real phenomenon that has been affecting the presidential elections in ways that would never even happened if we weren't involved.
Thanks to Cred Forums, the Egyptian pantheon and KEK are essentially proven to be real. It's real because we are making it real.

Pepe, FUCKING PEPE, has been shown on CNN as something to be feared. Do you guys even realize what kind of insanity is this ?
Hillary fucking Clinton, quite possibly the most powerful woman on the planet, has been publicly throwing fits over us, and Pepe is featured on her website. We have helped turn a reality TV star into the biggest news topic in the world and possibly the savior of America.
We have helped expose the gigantic web of Jewish lies and media corruption to the normies and drop redpills everywhere.

Did you ever imagine that the cartoon frog meme we have been using for years now would become the modern equivalent of a fucking Swastika ?
Did you ever imagine that a board of anonymous people online would figure out how to use actual fucking magic to summon the Egyptian god of chaos to curse the elections into our favor ?

HOW DO YOU GUYS FEEL ABOUT THIS ? IS IT NOT GLORIOUS INSANITY ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ysv5XtiZwaQ?t=199
youtu.be/ysv5XtiZwaQ?t=194
discord.gg/7YcnTTB
youtube.com/watch?v=dugDPx0dW7E
youtube.com/watch?v=ysv5XtiZwaQ#t=3m20s
youtube.com/watch?v=dSnJ8QHPZHs
youtu.be/V0lMrFMYKv8
thewayofmeditation.com.au/blog/scientific-evidence-mass-meditation-can-reduce-war-and-terrorism/
youtube.com/watch?v=lv0jav4lNsk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Feels good man

We are the music makers
and we are the memers of memes.

Praise Kek.

For those who believe in Kek will be saved by Kek.

Praise Kek.

Cred Forums is doing nothing revolutionary, this is the essence of propaganda.
Satire, caricatures of your opponents, word of mouth, the only difference is that due to the viral nature of Cred Forums and its memes these instruments are proving to be far more effective.

>>>/reddit/

PRAISED BE KEK

Well meme'd

Trump will win.

im just shitposting guy.

>an A.I experiment

user pls

KEK WILLS

and it's only the beginning

What did Cred Forums do, though?

It probably just shows how stupid the mainstream media is. The fact they put Pepe on CNN as "racist frog meme", and a bunch of facebooker's are pissed really doesn't show much.

Have one on me, senpai.

bump

are all of you blind?
We are the illuminati, our conquest is now inminent. Victory is coming towards us.

>We are the illuminati
no...we are the jews

A FUCKING FROG

MEME SUPREME UNTIL YOUR FUTURE IS NO LONGER A DREAM

KEKUS VULT

I'll raise you one

For the first time in several years I wake up happy every morning

We obviously memed our universe into another timeline. It is INFINITELY better than the one we had.

If Trump wins I will feed off the liberal butthurt for years
If Hillary wins the world will be plunged into chaos

Both outcomes are SPLENDID

>We are literally creating history through memes,

Not good enough.
We need to be making the future from memes.

It's crazy awesome when you think about it.

We are simultaneously the dream and the dreamer.

Me like it.

Down with the devil
PRAISE KEK

This is the internet version of the makers and takers scenario. Yes, Cred Forums is affecting this election through memes, but that's thanks to the content creators like myself and others. Shitposters are quick to take credit and make themselves feel like they are part of something when most of their contribution revolves around praising Kek and posting their /r9k/ woes.

Chaos magic only works when you have nothing to lose, don't get too attached to what you've done

what if religion is simply collective consciousness nd to truly believe, you must witness it firsthand. no religion lasts more than a generation

Does NOBODY remember what happened to the man who suddenly got everything he always wanted?!!
youtu.be/ysv5XtiZwaQ?t=199
youtu.be/ysv5XtiZwaQ?t=194

erection level, obelisk.

how do I up vote this
do I have to log in?

>mfw history books and Wikipaedia will never speak of the influence of memes over the world
>mfw future generations will never know of our meme magic
>mfw the world will go back to being grey and magicless in a few short years

discord.gg/7YcnTTB

SPAM WITH MAGA AND PEPE

PRAISE KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=dugDPx0dW7E

Indeed.

Praise kek

Forgot how shite jewtube is.
youtube.com/watch?v=ysv5XtiZwaQ#t=3m20s

At least is has our anthem.
youtube.com/watch?v=dSnJ8QHPZHs

Reminds me of when people got all excited about being on Fox News and taking on Scientology.
But it just bought insufferable faggots.

This kek shit 9gag tier

>waaah give me recognition

I don't get why people need their name written on stuff.

this is Cred Forums's anthem
youtu.be/V0lMrFMYKv8

KEK WILLS IT
THE FUTURE IS OURS

>born just in time to see poo poo pee pee shitposters become a major player in the political world

You can go further back to FBI user who inspired you makers in the first place. We are a machine that can no longer stop.

But rest assured. Where we're going, we won't need brakes.

it was always meant to end this way
Cred Forums is always right and soon we will control the world

must be a bunch of newfags in here not to see that get

I've always relished in how Cred Forums has guided real world events (don't forget every faggot protest around the world has the now clichéd and gay Guy Fawkes mask, also "Anonymous" is widely seen as a super secret hacker organisation) but we're really taking it to new heights.
Hillary is indeed shitting herself over essentially our boredom.

Rightly so, you busybody.
the Muses of the fine lyre love us
And so does horn-crested Pan, playing his reed pipe.
And the harpist Apollo delights in us as well,
On account of the reed, which as a bridge for his lyre
I nourish in the water of the pond.

Brekekekex, ko-ax, ko-ax!

thank you user

>666
SATAN WILLS IT
THE FUTURE MUST BECOME A MEME UNDER OUR RULE

/kiddypol/ when?

I am worried about the american posters if Hillary "wins" the rigged elections, she has specifically targeted this board over the past weeks proving how dangerous it and its posters are, all of them will be put on a watchlist and marked for extermination in Hillary's america after she makes it her dictatorship

Read the last sentence you fucking retard.

>recognition
>name

this is an anonymous board, captain autism.

how could I have possibly expected recognition for posting on it

plz be my ai gf

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Pol is the hive mind.

bring back TAY THE SHADY LADY

A bit of oc for you guys!

This is the power of HEAVEN'S DOOR. We open society like a book and write in our own trends.

We are such stuff as memes are made on.

Shitposters create the necessary chaos for our content to expand. They react to the creations and propagate a derivative not as brilliant as the original source, but it is the price to pay for influence.

This. Remember who and what we REALLY ARE - Pure Consciousness (which is infinite and eternal) having an experience in a temporary human form. You can call Pure Consciousness 'God' if you want, but I don't because the word 'God' has religious connotations that I would rather avoid. Religion is the McDonald's of spirituality.
What we need is to raise our level of consciousness, both individually and collectively. If even one person raises his or her level of consciousness, it has a ripple effect that benefits EVERYONE ELSE, even if they don't believe any of this stuff - and this is because 'reality' itself is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature. One of the ways that they have manipulated us so deeply for so long is by suppressing our sense of the possible. What we call 'reality' is COMPLETELY ILLUSORY and thus MALLEABLE - and they KNOW THIS, while most other people do NOT. EVERYTHING IS ILLUSORY, EXCEPT PURE CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY to begin with. We have the power to transform this prison illusion into a PARADISE ILLUSION, so let's USE that power.

>doing the right thing and exposing Hillary and the corrupt establishment while having fun shitposing

Feels good man.

Meme magic is real because what we call 'reality' is holographic in nature. The late scientist Emoto used to put written messages next to containers of water, then freeze the water and examine the crystals that had been formed using microscopic photography. The water that had been placed next to positive messages like "I love you." turned into visually pleasing crystal formations, while the water that had been placed next to negative messages like "You make me sick, I want to kill you." turned into irregular crystal formations. In the ancient Indian poem 'Ramayana', a bridge to Lanka is being built with stones for Rama by an army of monkey-like humanoid beings. However, the stones don't stick together to form a continuous structure. Hanuman, Rama's devotee, suggests that Rama's name be written onto the stones so that they stick together. This is done and the stones then stick together to form the bridge that they want to build. In both Emoto's experiments and that story from Ramayana, it's not the mere act of writing that accomplishes those seemingly miraculous results but the VIBRATING ENERGY FIELDS OF INFORMATION of what was written. One of the COMPLETELY FALSE assumptions of modern mainstream science is that our internal world (i.e. our thoughts, our emotions and our intentions) has NO EFFECT WHATSOEVER on our external world. But the truth is that there is NO BOUNDARY between our 'internal world' and our 'external world'. They're BOTH movies that originate from the SAME projector room.

What we call 'reality' is holographic in nature, so we are in fact smaller versions of the whole (which you can call 'God', if you want). Every part of the whole contains the whole and, to be more accurate, IS the whole. And just as a drop of water contains the same qualities as an entire ocean of water, we likewise contain all that exists within us - but merely on a smaller scale.

"To see a world in a grain of sand
And a heaven in a wild flower
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand
And eternity in an hour." - William Blake

Not only did our ancestors know about the holographic nature of 'reality', but there is also scientific evidence for the holographic nature of 'reality'.

"That is whole, this is whole.
From that wholeness, this wholeness comes.
Add the whole to the whole and the whole still remains.
Remove the whole from the whole and the whole still remains.
The whole remains the whole." - Isha Upanishad

"Know the world is a mirror from head to foot,
In every atom a hundred blazing suns.
If you cleave the heart of one drop of water,
A hundred pure oceans emerge from it.
If you examine closely each grain of sand,
A thousand Adams may be seen in it.
In its members a gnat is like an elephant;
In its qualities a drop of rain is like the Nile.
The heart of a barley-corn equals a hundred harvests,
A world dwells in the heart of a millet seed.
In the wing of a gnat is the ocean of life,
In the pupil of the eye a heaven;
What though the grain of the heart be small,
It is a station for the Lord of both worlds to dwell therein." - Mahmud Shabstari

The base state of all things is energetic wave-form information, which has been confirmed by quantum physics. This is why everything can be perceived in an infinite number of different ways, because nothing can exist without being perceived and to be perceived, there must be a perceiver. When you see a rose as being red, a bee sees that same rose in shades of ultra-violet and a bat perceives that same rose as vibrations of sound. It all depends on the way that the information is 'read' (so to speak). We not only decode/re-decode information with our senses into what we call 'people', 'places' and 'things', but we can also ENCODE/RE-ENCODE information with our senses into what we call 'people', 'places' and 'things' - this is the basis of meme magic. We're encoding 'people', 'places' and 'things' with different information to what was there before, we're altering its informational substrate. The base state of EVERYTHING in the universe is ENERGETIC WAVE-FORM INFORMATION. EVERYTHING. We are literally information decoding information. Energy flows where attention goes.

"If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is - infinite." - William Blake

Group meditation has been correlated to a reduction in terrorism and crime:

thewayofmeditation.com.au/blog/scientific-evidence-mass-meditation-can-reduce-war-and-terrorism/

What we're doing (i.e. meme magic) works on the same principle (which is collectively focusing on something and thus energising that 'something' with our collective focus), except our focus is not to reduce terrorism and crime per se but to meme Trump's presidency into 'reality' (among other things). What people call 'reality' is MALLEABLE. WE have the power. WE are the ones we've been waiting for. It's ALWAYS been us. All we're doing right now is REMEMBERING who we REALLY ARE. Now let's have some fun with our collective power! :D

>We are literally creating history through memes,
Cred Forums is being controlled by the globalists since SRS shills times, can't you see the pattern?

Blue pilled nonsense form a blue skinned faggot.

Four years ago I discovered Hegel and it seemed to me that the Zeitgeist was perfectly encapsulated in Chan culture and the tech that sustains it. Now I'm even more convinced that the spirit of Freedom, the essence of all human beings, is at work in the world today, and especially on the Internet. We are soldiers in an information war, awaiting the arrival of a Napoleon. Trump is no Napoleon, if anything he's a Robespierre. We need to get through the madness that will ensue upon his ascension for our true hero to step forth and prove himself. Not saying you shouldn't vote Trump, but it's going to be a wild fucking ride if he wins. We all need to be prepared for the day after the election, not just for the election. Revolution and reaction never end.

Kek is simply a more elaborate version of the "check'em" Bale meme that was rampant on Cred Forums during 2008-2014.

Cred Forums is a more elaborate Cred Forums but don't delude yourself. we've all been doing the same shit for 10 years with small variations. We're a big fractal. We're in a fucking loop.

>All we're doing right now is REMEMBERING who we REALLY ARE
Plato pls

Shut the fuck up faggot. You realize you lose all ownership when you post your durrhurr intellectual property on a fucking ANONYMOUS website?!

We don't need smug ass faggots like you. Go back to Tumblr and Deviantart where you ego fags belong

>confirmed by quantum physics
>there must be a perceiver
Get out with your mumbo jumbo bullshit.

What is the ultimate result of all this spent energy? Contextualize the movement. What does it mean to its world?

Now go actually do something. You are still losing.

>We are literally creating history through memes

Indeed.

But the difference is the medium.
This is the first time a bunch of anonymous shitpoasters decided/almost decided the fate of a nation. Its fucking revolutionary

It means nothing. It simply is. History is a sequence of cycles which gradually improve the quality of our public institutions as human beings step forward to improve upon them. In a proper state, it is possible to live morally within the general ethic of the people and the law. All there is to statesmanship is the creation of the conditions for the living of an ethical life within the confines of natural necessity.

I have learned many things this election but most profound of all is this

Power is a meme

Now, the Chan culture in general and not only in its aspect as a young political movement is a continuation of the process begun in the West with the introduction of the printing press. We are the new spreaders of information. We are now the arbiters of what is worth knowing and not worth knowing. The old media will be gone before too long, replaced with a genuinely self-correcting decentralized network of information and information-gatherers. As Luther declared all believers to be priests, so we have declared all consumers of news to be journalists.
It's literally the same historical movement that began with the translation of the Bible into Latin, and therefore the same movement in which Jesus Christ died to redeem us of our sins and reveal our own essential unity with God.

I just registered to vote for my meme president. Dongals Jiggaboo Drumpf

The fire rises

> Shitposters are quick to take credit and make themselves feel like they are part of something
> content creators are quick to applaud themselves and feel like they are special because they can create shitty memes.
get back in line faggot

Just happy to have been able to contribute. Cred Forums has given regular little people something they should have always had, but which was snatched from us by our "betters": Presence. They can hear us now, and they're shitting razor blades over what we're saying - and even more so that we manifest what we say into reality. They're not just accountable to us now, they're also vulnerable. And the face of this unpredictable force nobody ever suspected would rise against the establishment is a cartoon frog. Truth surely is stranger than fiction, and now we find ourselves penning the next chapter of global reality. Gotta say, I'm impressed.

>hurr look at me i made oc only i should get recognition

You're free to leave. We will never thank you for your work, and there will always be others to take your place that know better than to desire credit be given to images they post on an underwater basket-weaving forum.

Without this website, your petty little 'OC' is worthless, and you know it.

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!?

He will, he will...

KEK has our back!

You are but one cog committed to another, never forget this.
The posters decide through saves, repostings and (You)s what memes are worthy of serving the cause.
Cockiness isn't godliness.

this!
We ARE ONE
We are the disciples of PEPE
Son of KEK the powerful

We are basically diethardt except more scummy, but also more loyal to the cause.

The left will win in the long run, they alway have. When that happens Cred Forums may become a hate group and everyone here will be seen as some kind of villain.

didnt read, stupid huehue we arent doing shit

The Left always loses, though.

my farts have never smelled so good

The "Only Rosie ODonnel" moment one year ago killed fox's ability to push candidates this cycle. We should be thanking Megyn for being a stuoid open borders whore.

Meme what thou wilt

youtube.com/watch?v=lv0jav4lNsk

DAILY REMINDER THE DATE FOR ICANN IS THE 1ST OF OCTOBER.

THE FREE INTERNET DIES THEN.

its fucking orgasmic of what we have done all through out this election

> No talent reddit anchorbabies getting asshurt and unironically posting hurr durr like it doesn't make them look worse than whoever they're mocking

Way to prove his point you queers.