Well guys. My college begon and I'm the fucking social outcast...

Well guys. My college begon and I'm the fucking social outcast. Am pretty good looking and social but we had an argument about transgenders and genderfluid people. I didn't like the "they can do what they want." Argument because it's retarded.
Now everyone thinks am a sort of racist bigot. How can I recover?

stand your ground faggot. people will respect you for it. that's what i did

I mean, people can do whatever they want as long as it doesn't hurt others

Find some political group that aligns with your views, or better yet make your own (if they allow that)

Stand true to your beliefs. There are other non-cucked people out there.

This, if you hold an opinion or changed to one and you have your reasoning, it's nobody's bussiness.

Thanks I will never back down on my opinions. I know what is right. But that doesn't stop the teachers. Idk how it is in the netherlands but in some countries you get thrown out of you are a supposed bigot or racist.

Dont redpill people who arent already your friend.
Come from a position of sarcastic irony.
Do not drop the whole truthbomb at once or else normies will completely disregard your opinion.

JE MOET OOK JE POWERLEVEL VERBERGEN EN MET DE POPULAIRSTE MENING MEEDOEN! Ik ben dit al 8 jaar aan het doen op deze manier en zover heb ik er slechts een depressie aan overgehouden.

Ik zal nooit bluffen en liegen over meningen mijn vriend. Daar ben ik te trots voor en het laat me meer zien als een zwakke kanker.

What do you study? wat studeer je?

Who cares idiot. College will end just like high school did. Social activities are nothing but distractions. Study hard and LEARN. You won't remember or care about anyone from college in ten years.

will not tell fully what I do. As I know some people browse Cred Forums for goofs and laughs. But it's a sorta art/design school. *I must have seen this coming.*

kan you translerate dat for mij

Limited social contact well. It might not be so good for my sanity.

Find a redpilled qt

jes, ai ken doe dat for joe
Inderdaad, had je kunnen weten

Like what most people have said. Don't reveal your power level if you can't stand your ground. It just makes you look weak when you puss out when they challenge you on it.

>young mixed race blonde(?) spends half a class period of interpersonal COM talking about and justifying trans shit
>semi regular trump bashing from other students
Don't even get me started on my ENG class, or "white guilt 122" as I call it.

Always being "Playing devils advocate... perhaps X"
And when people get flamed up anyways on you, point out your disclaimer at the beginning.
Makes them look like over-emotional spergs incapable of rationality, helping your image.

Too late now though.

Holland is a fake, non-nation anyway. Its demise was only a matter of time. Who cares?

Forgot to say I say -nothing- that would out me. It's just not worth it.

happened to me today in class but i was legitimately too sleep deprived to care about firing back

i'll get him next time

I never act weak in class. I dunno of I can explain it but they know for sure that I'm not weak.

maat je moet nooit in een crowd je mening delen over hot button issues. je moet ze onder vier ogen redpillen. Kuddementaliteit blokkeert ze van rationeel nadenken in groepsverband

>art/design school

you'll be liberal in a year

Gast, linksvolk denkt dat hun mening belangrijk is omdat je je er wat van aantrekt. Geen fuck geven, je wilt toch geen vrienden worden met dat tuig. Zolang je niet volledig '14/88, alle joden vergassen, alle nikkers ophangen' gaat is vrijheid van meningsuiting in Nederland goed genoeg geregeld dat een uni je er niet voor gaat wegsturen.

Gelijkgestemden komen naar jou toe zodra je de hugbox naar de kanker trapt, en dat zijn de mensen die je om je heen wilt hebben.

How weak are you that you care about what moronic leftyfags and centrists think about you.

Gods, Netherlands, grow some balls.

hit the gym more
find an online vidya gaem community

You can't just drop a huge truthbomb like that in one go. It's too big of a redpill to swallow, do it in smaller doses. I know you're woke but you gotta slow down to their pace. When the elections come up, just say something like "Wilders may look stupid but he has some valid points". Don't talk about deportations, walls, burka bans and stuff.

This aswell.

Met vier jaar ben je er weer vanaf en zie je gegarandeerd 0 van die sukkels terug. Doorbijten.

Just don't take them serious. I know the feeling

NL ID

Did you never learn that you aren't supposed to discuss "sensitive" (sex, politics, religion) topics in young formal relationships?

Ignore the burger. They;ll forget that argument thing in a week cause seeing as everyone just started college they have better shit to worry about. Make up for this by being pleasant and friendly. A wise man knows when to act like a fool so if they come at u with hot button topics just give an innocent observation. The Burger is retarded cause you need to have social connections, it's called networking and being friends with someone talented will help you out in the future.

You'll be fine. Slowly sway them over time. Be the wolf among the sheep.

Depends on the group.
>worked construction for a couple of months
>everyone redpilled as fuck
>make muslim/nigger jokes during lunch and everyone loves it

Now imagine if OP comes in as a new guy and says that he thinks Hillary should be the next president and also that trans people should get free gender transition operations and hormone supplement from the government

Slink off into a corner a jerk off while watching the feminist, nu-male, pajama boi Chads bang all of the Stacy's.

We on Cred Forums will always be your true friends user.

I could. There is this person in my class that is pretty shy. I can be a good person by talking to them. It will be something like "The racist helps the shy people get into contact." Kinda stuff.

Anyone has experience for looking good by leftists/liberals while they know you are redpilled as fuck.

look why do you even care?

I'll let you in on a little secret here, look nothing turns a women on more than a man standing his ground, that is what they want always.

You see what they are doing is virtue projection, it's always that with them, children in africa blablalba.

Look if you're just confident, and do not move a fucking inch, you speak your mind and stand your ground with your head held high.

Then these chicks will cream after you, they will rub them selves after the very idea.

So don't give a fucking shit, laugh at them.
If you provocate them slightly too, it makes nuts.
Same if you sorta reject, they are not used to that, then they loose it.

I can't shitpost this, this universal nomatter where you are. Chicks want the alpha and eventually they will be submissive to you, cuz that is what they do. They just want a strong man that tell them what to do. Don't care about what they "think".

Bump, because i'm interested now

Politiek moet je niet bespreken buiten je inner circle om, dat is echt zelfmoord in policor Nederland.

Everything in life will sort itself out eventually. Why do you care if you're right?

Are you sure that they are the good kind of women? I mean yes redpilled girls are fine but I don't want a girl that only says shit but then goes around and suck jamel's cock. I think that shy qt girls are commonly bluepilled and liberal as fuck.

I'm not looking to be a pussy destroyer. I just want a good school carrier but I NEED networking like said. Companies will come and they will talk to classmates. If they say shit like
>MUH RACISM MUH TRUMP.
I might miss an good opportunity.

Double down on your power level. Out perform your peers academically. Lift weights and assert your masculinity.

Anything else is you being a good goy.

There's literally nothing to be concerned about

You asserted your dominance

The people in question are such weaklings that mere words and non-aligning opinions gauge a strong, negative emotional reaction

You could literally walk up to any them, slap them across the face a dozen times, and never get a physical retaliation from them

You are the alpha now. Continue to stand your ground and you may just un-cuck some of them.

>Are you sure that they are the good kind of women? I mean yes redpilled girls are fine but I don't want a girl that only says shit but then goes around and suck jamel's cock. I think that shy qt girls are commonly bluepilled and liberal as fuck.

Yes, all women want the same mate.
Look we men, we're honest, we say what we want. Women never do that, you have to read them, and yeah that's fucking difficult some tymus.

But it's not about what you say really with them, its HOW you say. And YES I am confident of this.

Kek, fucking chicks up here... I was with this one a couple back, this one was a bit hard one though, but I was out collecting shekels. And this kikeass junkie started some bs. I sorted it and got shekels, she wanted me to fucking beat him up, and came running out the car pissed as fuck... Because I didn't beat him up, she wanted to see that. I told her; look he gave me his shekels, and he will calll again. If I had beat him up, for the first it's full of cameras here, that's why he chose this place, and I got my shekels.

>grumpy all the way up again...
our womin be a bit nuts and require an extra dose of testo, but what I stated previous is universal.

They don't care about this shit, it's only projection, and they will toss it the first fucking week when you get her. It's their nature, don't let the kike fool you.

Today we live in a society where women are subverted into believing they are to be men, but all they want is to be home and take care of their children. A childless woman is the most sore and bitter thing you can find, when she comes of age.

Don't care what they say, just avoid the feminists, that is those who are not to far gone. Many chicks used to think they were feminists here, cuz grill power, til they found out what it was.

It was pretty much gassed this summer, by a jew(ofc) who overdid it and showed her big nose

true, artists are the most liberal cucks in our society

Well one women in my class sorta motivates women to be stronger and more selfcentered. Which could be troubling. Even if the women in my class are normal. She will keep them on the wrong path. Should I try to defeat her in an argument? Or just leave her be as I alpha my way around? I'm not shy and not afraid to show what I'm.

Don't worry user. Ill never let myself be an degenerate of liberal society.

I know your feeling OP. Everytime I walk through university, people give me the nazi salute.

For the sake of bumping If you are a manlet and skinny as fuck will never make you alpha right?
*Not that i'm a anorexic manlet.*

Don't cuck. The girls will signal and signal until they respect you and suck your unclipped dick.

Worked for me.

No such thing. You can train a girl like a dog, but they aren't curious or intelligent enough to truly be red pilled.

Find one who doesn't mind adopting your opinions as your own. This is a massive signal of attraction as well - if you notice a qt start to warm to your Cred Forums tier bantz, well, target acquired.

HURRRR IM AN ALPHA MALE... in an environment that has already forgotten what it means to be masculine.

You dumbasses never seem capable of predicting the passive-aggressive ways cucks will retaliate. It's a changed world.

They won't stand up to you. That requires too much courage. They'll instead try to ruin your life via third parties. The college administration, human resources, your social group, etc. That's how our grievance culture works.

Congratulations, your favorite extracurricular activity or your bomb-ass internship was pried from your hands by some sniveling self-important manlet because of political disagreements because you forgot to cover your own ass.

If you don't know how to establish connections, form tight-knit groups, and shut your mouth, then you will get fucked.

Pick your battles, so when you stand up for yourself, you maximize benefits while minimizing risks. And for the love of God, don't tell people things that you aren't prepared to have circulating around campus.

I don't think it will go that way. And I have respect for many in my education. Not just my class. They are pretty populair and are on the school longer then I'm. They can cover my ass if needed be. I don't think they will go to a third party because you will lose ANY sense of honour/self-respect if you LIE to someone that someone needs to be expeled just because. And they are trying to be nice people. I think that won't go well together.

Find like-minded people or just learn to let politics go in social situations involving more than a couple of people that you're comfortable with. Just keep quiet when you don't feel like agreeing with everyone around you. If they try to compel you to state your opinions tell them that you will if they agree to grant you as much respect as you've granted them while they rant about genders.
Toward the end of my senior year I was drinking with a couple of my friends, and when I suggested that transgender fucks have a high suicide rate even after receiving hormone therapy and therefore simple acceptance of these people's demands for state-subsidized sex changes isn't actually an effective form of treatment, and one of them (a chem and food science major who is STEM smart but a borderline asspie) freaked out and demanded that we stop talking about things we disagree about.
Just let them be retarded. What you need to do is get a good enough education that you can help the next generation not be as delusional as ours. Study hard and enjoy yourself. Don't be afraid to speak your mind in class when you can use sources and data to back up your claims, but keep your controversial opinions to yourself when you're not in an academic context.

Don't care about that, they just want to fit in, which is important to them. Social status and sexuality is all women have.

But just grab one, and take her away from these parasites. It's all it takes man, you just need to loosen up, and not care so much. What's the worst that could happen? That she says no???

Well, that's part being a man mate. You chase the grills, and when refuse at first, never give up, they want this too, they don't want somebody that just tosses them away for another chick, that's all womens fear. Because when we men grow older, we can still fuck and we age slower at start at least lol. You must understand the female psyche, they are weak, because you are supposed to protect them. And that is all they want. They don't care about ideologies and that crap, again it's just virtue signalling.
>Be confident. Go over there. Grab a grill
if you get refused, you try again, but if she tells you to fuck off, you fuck off and go for another one.

You can actually also exploit this, because females are like this too. If one of them wants you or another goyim and gets you, they all want you now, because they can't get you.

Ugh... I'm in like defcon 4 atm, one of my sisters dropped again you know and this fuckiing facebook shit. I'm kidding you it took 2 hours and the chicks were calling I even had one standing outside my window in the middle of night yelling, waking all neighbours.... now that's not normal, that's male behavior, birth control pills. This one I discarded because she was to fucked up and also fat.

NO FAT CHICKS ALLOWED!

I can't teach you these things through shitposts, you just need to throw your self out there, and not give a fucking shit.

Well done son, your now the unconventional bad boy. Stay alone for a while and you will get the mysterious loner. Then the women will start to circle. Play it cool and silent and your laughing.

But you are a racist, we all are, they just found out. You know the line user, you wouldn't tell them your fetishes or something.