Really inspires one to contemplate

Really inspires one to contemplate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ekmfGSpWOU0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

His face is too small for head. Cuckold !

WTF I love terrorist now

give them ideas why not,

They were diversity fireworks, time to check your white male privilege, Christopher!

SUICIDE
KAMIKAZE

Those are the attacks that kill the most.

It isn't Guns vs Bombs, it's the fact that fatass ahmad is a pussy. He even had a gun but only fired one clip at the police. total loser.

that too

wtf I feel blessed now.

He had a fucking gun! He used it! But you're right better place our security and safety on the probability that terrorists aren't super great at building working explosives.

I want the nuclear holocaust to happen more and more as each day passes.

Really activated my almonds, OP.

That really activated my almonds.

If that nigger knew how to build the proper bomb, and set it off at the proper time, this would have been more of a tragedy.

But he didn't, because he's fucking stupid. Everyone knows bombs are more dangerous than guns, but the bomb he set off was about as dangerous as a large firework.

Jesus, terrorists need to go back to terrorist school if they expect to terrorize anyone. Nobody is scared of a few of their bullshit.

Fucking losers

Good thing they didn't have a truck or a plane.

Howd that guy even get a tv job? He looks like he has mild down syndrome. He also somehow makes worse arguments than someone with down syndrome but the libs eat it up.

No you're not you idiot.

There is always a spin

He used guns to shoot cops...

I hate this fucker worse than anything on the planet. I'd rather be a Jew living in the Caliphate than spend an evening at this cuckold's home. Fuck him.

MSNBC needs to be bombed.

>clip

Did ISIS take responsibility for the attack, or are they too embarrassed to because this guy is such a fucking loser?

HEY TERRORISTS, BETTER USE A GUN NEXT TIME!

SINCERELY, YOUR FRIEND

-CHRIS HAYES

youtube.com/watch?v=ekmfGSpWOU0

Why not be grateful he wasn't a better bomb maker?

The 2007 Yazidi suicide bombing killed 500 and wounded 1500. A car bomb in a crowded marketplace is a terrifying thing and it would take a large number of gunmen to reach that kind of death toll.

A car bomb at the new york farmers market or a similar target would be just as devastating. Chris Hayes is out of touch with reality.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE
|______________ ¶ ___

|religion of peace ||l “”|””\ __ , _

|___________________||||||]

(@)@)*********(@)(@)(@)

ALLAHU AKBAR!

They only took credit for the stabbing spree. They want nothing to do with this retard.

There was a murder in Greenland?

>him
OP posted Rachel Maddow

Yes.

An African exchange student murdered his chaperone because the chaperone wouldn't give him his "sneaklers yo."

>using a terrorist attack to push gun grabbing

Why hasn't this faggot been deported?

I'm pretty sure to call one's self a 'liberal' in this day and age, it's pretty much a requirement that you be an irredeemable faggot. Like, a huge fucking fag. Not just limp-wristed and pathetic, but aggressively stupid. You have to broadcast it so that everyone else around you is aware that you are a cunt.

Only then do you get your progressive cred.

Guess he didn't hear about the 3 mudslimes that got picked up for pointing an ar15 outside a penthouse balcony and taking selfies with it.