Londonistan

==Pack of Niggers beats up White Girl in South London==
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3796245/Teenager-15-horrifically-beaten-animal-girl-gang-lured-trap-set-upon.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailUK

>A 15-year-old was allegedly battered by five teenage girls who lured her into a trap and attacked her ‘like animals’ before posting the footage online.
>A video showing the alleged attack - which Michelle’s family claim was posted by the teenagers on Snapchat - has been viewed more than 14,000 times.
It's funny how niggers are our best ally when it comes to redpilling the masses about niggers.

>comments disabled
I wonder why

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dUhuv_QFYCA
vimeo.com/183282082
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Bongistan
>White wimmenz get jumped
and nobody did anything because it's a nation of absolute cucks.

said an americuck

black niggers or sandniggers?

this isnt a problem here. one attack by a dindu and you think we should be taking to the streets? when white people are still doing this thing a lot? do white people only have permission to beat up girls? its bad end of, but dont expect national outcry because of one girl, as sad as it is. but this thing really isnt an issue here. dindus just usually attack eachother

nigger niggers.
there is a video in the link you might wanna watch it. Be warned it will make your blood boil because these filthy animals kick her head in when she's lying on the ground.
why do some people view niggers as humans, even back in my bluepill days i knew something was wrong with them.

Fuck off, you wannabe nazi

Let em get beaten, they gotta learn the hard way.

Savage third world cunts. THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!

> one attack by a dindu
That is some heavy denial there, bongboy

>when white people are still doing this thing a lot? do white people only have permission to beat up girls?

what

Did she have some sort of history with them, or was it a completely random attack, like those knockout games american niggers like to play?

Fuck you cuck

Ugly women deserve good beating from negros.

desu it's being blown up into a story because of the social media angle and footage being posted online.
naturally Cred Forums is trying to make this an exuse for some kind of race war

anons on this board call for outrage and all britons to be taking to the street because a black man attacked a girl, but they dont say the same thing when a white person does something, it implies people here think whites can do whatever and get away with it because its 'their country'.

sandnigs are a problem yes but blacks really arent the same as blacks you get in america, of course you go to the wrong area and you will likely get mugged but nigs here dont nig as much as american nigs, nig

>watch the video
>pack of chimps screaming "WOT WOT WOT WOT WOT WOT WOT WOT"

ugh.

>Bongboy

Implying poster is bong when there is clearly a pattern of 'he a good boy je dindu nuffin'

the attackers were female btw

Shut up Pajeet. You'd kill for a woman like that. 99% of loo women are shit tier looking.

>have BLM protests
>get laughed at for not having enough suicide by cops
>encourage blacks to act up
>blacks get shot
>blm protest doesnt look so dumb anymore
99% sure theres some echoing going on here

>nigs here dont nig as much as american nigs, nig
Only because there are so few of them.
Despite making up only 15% of London's population, Afro-Caribbeans commit over 50% of murders and street crimes.
If we had as many blacks as America does, our problems would be identical.

No they fucking don't. They're why it's dangerous to live near them you idiot.

I've been jumped by she boons before and this is as far back as the early 90s. It's always been a problem.

>who lured her

Same like the French girl, she probably went in there to suck a niggers cock and she got 5 cocks instead or got beaten.

YOU BURN THE COAL YOU PAY THE TOLL

T. Rakeash Streetshitterama

Lol. Since India is just replete with attractive women right?

Tbh, I can't really talk since I've never bothered to wipe the poo off them to see how they look.

>A coalburner

who cares

>our problems would be identical
You would be more fucked than Americans. Americans have a right to bear arms,castle doctrine,stand your ground,etc...

You're always trying to push this angle that British blacks are ok. They're not they've fucking destroyed london.
You think it wasn't nicer before they swarmed the place? You think Peckham Lewisham Brixton weren't nicer when they had white londoners instead of nogs?

It must be shit being mixed race

They wanted to persuade her to gang up with them to attack another girl. but she refused so they beat her up instead. makes no sense to me but what can you expect of the urban jungle ape. The article states she was with a friend when she and her friend were approached by the negro girls.

she's a qt if you ask me, no idea what types of women you're into.

White guy in nig central South-East London here. They absolutely do behave exactly the same as their American counterparts. Only difference is that it's a lot harder for them to get their hands on firearms and as you mentioned, there are only certain areas where they are the majority. Those are the places you really want to avoid (not like there's anything worth seeing there anyway).

Only time I ever got knocked out was surrounded by white guys starting shit and the one nig sucker punched me from behind

I think there's a bit of a cultural difference here. You see, in the West, we prefer our women not to have mustaches.

No brakes on the redpill train

And London is such a shithole

She looks cute though.

Learn how to read you fucking Yugo. She got attacked by girls.

>white girl goes to meet with niggers for ficki ficki
>gets btfo like the filthy white slag she is

Am I supposed to feel sorry for the slag?

We have chimpouts and riots here, which pretty much stay confined to the neighborhoods they start in. Because the majority of us are heavily armed.

>Brixton

Why was she there?

In a way this is a positive thing.

This girl at 15 years old will be redpilled on niggers for the rest of her life. She has seen the lie that is multiculturalism.

this is what happens when you relax around blacks

Yeah, because the white slag trying to steal their men.

>It's funny how niggers are our best ally when it comes to redpilling the masses about niggers.
It's almost as if... we actually look at what they do...

Tbh this happened with my sister, a sheboon punched her when she used to go to school and she has hated blacks ever since. Saved a job of redpilling.

One brit stabbed some pole to death lately, that's something!

Poles behave like blacks. He probably deserved it.

When I was living in London, I went down to Picadelly Circus one night, with 3 friends who were all chicks. We were all between 20 and 24.
Out of fucking nowhere, in the middle of the square, one of my friends gets her hair pulled back and a kick in the stomach.
It was 2 niggers and 2 nigresses probably no more than 14-15. At first I was stunned but after a few seconds I hit the nigress holding her hair square in the mouth, and kicked one of the niggers. Then they scurried off, and the cops came running after them.
No fucking idea what it was about, probably just average nigger behaviour.
London is hell. Cornwall and Canterbury are cool as shit though.

I bet he did, we all do :^)

White women need to be red pilled.

Pain is the only way.

COMMENTS DISABLED

REEEEEEEEEEEEEILY MAIL YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO WORK WITH US, NOT JOIN THEM

She was looking for the British Broadcasting Corporation and got lost

I was in Romford and some niggeress asked me for a cigarette and I was like lolno. My sister told her to fuck off back to Africa because she kissed her teeth at me.

This has happened many times, indeed it happened when I was at school.

>Mixed bunch of white and black girls arranged to meet up with some white girl that had been slagging off one of the mixed raced girls and sleeping with her boyfriend.
>They force feed her dog shit and ask her what it tastes like.
>She says it tastes like mud and then they slap her and punch her in the head.

There was a video, they sent it around the school and the police got called in to investigate it and the main culprit that was on the video hitting the girl and making her eat shit was expelled.

This was like 12 years ago in East London. Top lul.

Worked on me. I was full on stormfront about a year later following an encounter with boons on a bus. That was 21 years ago.

>Cornwall and Canterbury are cool as shit though.
Canterbury is nice, I like it whenever I go, it's weird. It's just mainly white and oldschool with the nice little tudor style houses with the black beams and white paint.

It's a bit like Stratford Upon Avon, I like it. Nice place.

Fuck London though, there's no English person that will ever defend that cesspit of scum.

Women themselves wanted and voted for this so who cares anymore.

You're probably my brother

South london?

No, East Yorkshire.

If I didn't tell she looks pathetic, Cred Forums will take that direction itself. LOL delusional cunts. Don't play your games with me cunts.

cornishman here, i wish more people came down here instead of flocking to london.

cornwall is the gods holy land. apart from the shit economy life down here is perfect, and white

Yeah, I used to go to Whitstable in Kent for camping every summer. Had an uncle that lived in Canterbury. It was comfy as hell, and a completely different dimension than Londonistan.
But I think Kent is generally filled with rich people, isn't it? Everything looks so clean and well kept.

UK YES

>being this desperate

I lived in Kent for 3 years during University, there are a lot of rich but also a lot of poor people, I used to live next to an estate and it reminded me of the North.

Lol, you live in a shithole full of smackheads.

Cornwall has the best food in all of Britain, I think. And great nature. I had original, homemade fudge and pastry there when I was like 9, it changed my childhood

shes a lib bitch so probably deserved it
here goes your equality lal

>Because the majority of us are heavily armed
that's not true for all states

Ah right, I've only seen the nice bits then. My uncle is a succesful private doctor, so he's always lived in really neat old houses in comfy villages.

>here goes your equality lal
I think you mean 'cultural enrichment'

I wouldn't say Canterbury is exclusively rich, go down the market area on a Friday night and you'll see the chav filth there.

Fuck I forgot the name of it, there's a place sort of near Norwich where Boudicca came from, it's fucking nice there. But it's strange, you spend 30 minutes in a car leaving London and it's white people everywhere, it's good but scary, it shows just how fucking fucked London really is.

It's like an enclave/failed city state.

So much this. They made their bed. Now they lie in it.

watching white people get beaten by negros always give me orgasm like feelings.

Don't be such bigots, the black womyn of power were showing her how vibrant and diverse they can be.

pasties man, its a bit cliche to associate pasties with cornwall but ive had thousands and i never get bored of them. believe it or not i havent tried cornish clotted cream or fudge and thats what so many people try when they come here.

they dont harm anyone, it sort of adds to the character of the place anyway, in a weird sort of way

Are you a gril?

We know Mehmet, you spent 400 years slaughtering white people. Remember? The whole Ottoman and Seljuk shit?

Kents been diverified too now. Cambersands was like Whitechapel last I went.

Indeed.

>Stabs pole
>calls him a nigger
>Say thank you to Mr.Abdul when he takes his daughter for a nice night out.

Oh yeah ,that
and your colonies

Modern Turks are actually the people who got conquered, none of them are the actual Turks who look like Central Asians. Their self-identification as Turks is just them admitting how cucked they are.

>i havent tried cornish clotted cream or fudge
It's nice, I only eat Cornish ice cream, it's better than Italian.

No one can beat it, I don't know what you put in it and I don't want to know but keep making it. Oh and ban that retarded advert with that cunt with an East London accent speaking in Cornish, thanks.

Pfffft "like" animals

>2016
>Still living in London

You might as well move to America if you want to live round that many blacks.

SHE A FUGGIN CUTE

>her screams and shrieks

I wish I could rid the world of niggers right now

He's right though, we've been over this a billion times. Even Poles have said they probably deserved it because a bunch of criminals came here from Poland.

Not everyone is an angel m8. I mean people are saying the 15 year old in the OP deserved it without any kind of objection to that.

Get over it.

>But it's strange, you spend 30 minutes in a car leaving London and it's white people everywhere
this was so fucking mindboggling to me when I was a kid. I grew up redpilled, because my mum was basically a nazi, and ironically my dad has always been borderline hippie cucked. He lived in London for a while, so when I visited I for a while thought London was an african colony. Then we'd drive to see my uncle in Kent or grandma in Cornwall, and it'd be like I got back to Europe again.

yeah, pasties of course. Been years since I've had one, fucking miss it. We don't have anything like it here.

love it when they provide video proof of their illegal actions.

To be fair she probably deserved it

I'm quite happy to sit back watching niggers and pakis give white women what they want

They better fucking leave Kent alone. I loved that place. Mind you, never went to Whitechapel.

They're just smelly Arabs as far as I'm concerned, I've been to Mugla, Bodrum and Istanbul, the country is nice but they need to ban Shitslam and get rid of Turdogan.

Kek approves of white Kent and Cornwall

Its called 'brownmosque' now

Hahaha look it's a fucking paki pretending to be white.

I can fucking smell you through the internet you filthy coon.

Americans literally getting BTFO every single day by blacks and you write this.

Oh boy-o.

That's why you don't relax

She's only 15 she didn't vote for it

yes but
>england
>punishing brown people

Fucking wasted

>Dem digits tho

Most of our prisons are full of brown people tho.

w-w-why are are the capitals of all the european nations swarming with non-europeans?

Pic related, Stockwell orphanage 1940.

Well, I spent them on calling London an african colony..

you fucking retard. if this had happened in a white city in the US there would be fucking death squads

does Ukraine even have internet? how does the most corrupt country in the world afford that

anglos deserve this

what a fucking cucked shithole britain is

>Teenager, 15, is horrifically beaten
>Has a few bruises on photos.
You westerners have grown soft and weak. That's pathetic.

>t.60%

remember the six kurwillian

We're not doing much better

BURN THE COAL
PAY THE TOLL

Thank you for your insight Obama.

>negro president
>60% white and dropping day-by-day

Read the article you lazy cunt. A group of nigresses asked her to attack another girl, she refused, so they attacked her instead.

damn she's a qt
got them tiddies too

lmao'ing at your life poo in loo

What exactly did brexit achieve when you still have chimps beating yer own culture.

>Canterbury is nice

The fuck you talking about? This place is full of niggers, arabs, homeless crackheads, lefty students and french schoolkids. It's basically the arsehole of Kent.

I've been a few times and haven't seen that, only on a Friday night when I needed a piss and had to go into the McDonalds in the town center.

Even then it was mainly white people.

>Get swifty and shit on the floor

>It's basically the arsehole of Kent

C H A T H A M
M E N T I O N E D

>What exactly did brexit achieve when you still have chimps beating yer own culture.
It BTFO these people. It's a start.
youtube.com/watch?v=dUhuv_QFYCA

You must have a great pair of rose-tinted glasses. I walk through town to the university nearly every day and at least 25% of people are non-white. So many hobos begging for money to "get the bus home" when really they wanna buy weed to smoke under West Gate at night. God I fucking hate this place.

>Oh and ban that retarded advert with that cunt with an East London accent speaking in Cornish, thanks.

This. I can't stand that advert.

m8 I just got mugged, need 20p to phone home, can you help? Oh wait it's 50p to make a call round here innit, god bless

West London reporting in

Thank God you dont have to deal with Roma beggars and pickpockets

Nah I live in London so when I tell you that you have it better than us? You know I'm not lying.

Redpill successful

Shit skins deserve a good hanging for looking like Mr. Hanky the Christmas Poo

West London is an oasis compared to other parts of the city.

t. Southwark resident

stop calling them "roma" ffs

i feel sick watching that. How can they do something like that fucking disgusting animals not even humans.
Pic related. They all should be locked up

Fuck off untermensch sxum

*Romanian*.

That better?

She's qt.

Wandsworth here, not too bad around me

Fair enough famm, but soon we'll all be catching up with London

Oh god now the brits will stab another polski.

>vimeo.com/183282082

WHY ARE NIGGERS SO FUCKING SUBHUMAN!!!!

Crime stats tend to disagree.

>why are niggers niggers?

Probably a dirty polish Cole burner, why should I care?

JUSTICE FOR ST MIKE BROWN AND TRAYVON, BITCH

Read the story instead of projecting your cuckold fantasies

Ask Der juden

Thank god they have a tolerant muslim mayor who won't mistake it as a hate crime because obviously you can't be racist against whites

Compare the outrage over a pole getting knifed versus a 15 year old boy being abducted tortured and burned alive by a Paki gang

His name was Kriss Donald and he is never spoken of. Fuck everyone and their ethnic pets till we get some outrage over that

"Its coz of da gubment innit?"

>american education

Arab gangs hate niggers

>Be Montanafag
>Any chimpout would result in the blacks being driven out of town
>Everyone armed to the teeth
>Right wing militias would spring up all around the state
>Biker gangs would join in
>Tfw I live in the most based state in the US

That girl doesn't look English and her relatives have foreign names.

Just immigrant scum beating other immigrant scum.

all nonwhites are united in disliking whites

Don't worry user, I'm sure the federal govt will start bussing nigs in ASAP.

I was working in Stockwell today and the housing estate niggers there are absolutely vile degenerates. Heard one of them on the phone bragging about a robbery he did. Would love to go full moon man around there with a shot gun.

Theres alot of gentrification going on around there however which is pushing all the scum out to surrey.

Niggers can't even unite amongst themselves.

>semi-cute girl
>"That girl doesn't look English"

Yup pretty much

Obongo dropped 50 000 congolese in your state all of which are on the government dime.

>White girl
>in South London
asking for it tbf

>50,000 congolese
>In one state

We've only gotten 150, faggot. One of their families sends their kid to a local elementary school in my area. Thats only because I'm going to uni.

but turks are white tho

>It will be over faster

This is why I have a concealed carry permit. When in doubt, start shooting. As long as your white and outside school grounds you should be fine

Short of UKIP getting elected, there's bugger all chance of Britbongs being allowed to own guns.

If this shit ever happened to my daughter there would be one less pack of feral teenagers on this planet.

>Polish person commits a crime
>"LETS ALL KILL HIM!"

>African or Middle Eastern person commits a crime
>"nothing to see here"