Cred Forums Is Cancer

You assholes are going to destroy America by getting this asshole in pic related elected!

Are you happy??

Yes, thank you.

Some ones salty.

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

if people like you are unhappy, then i am, except you havent suffered enough yet.

>Democracy is great
>EXCEPT WHEN YOU DON'T VOTE FOR WHAT I WANT

>Are you happy??

Yes.

Pretty much. It'll be like Brexit Mk.2 and I for one can't wait for all the delicious salt.

>Are you happy??
Yup

>potassium ions

>Yup

Bretty close, yes.

Suck my dick faggot.

Berry happy, nigger!

Thanks for the tear mate. Love you long time

When I'm dead I'll rest

Considering Trump said that he'd be glad to do business with us and that we'd "not be at the back of the queue" if he was elected, yes.

Considering Hillarys role has been to destabilize the middle east, causing the rise of ISIS and the migrant crisis which has turned half of Europe into a fucking waste zone of darkies, yes.

I am glad that Trump is going to win, I hope Hillary has another stroke.

You have to go back.

ecstatic

Hillary has spent the last few years bombing the shit out of people, she wants to move here.
Stabbings every week by aloaha snackbars. Monthly bombings/shootings by them.

Do you kick hornets nests, and them being them into your house?

Ânything
But
Clinton

I would of voted for Bernie, but I'll never vote crooked Hillary.

Yes

Not even Trump can make me happy.

This election seen a new era of media, namely internet. First people were brainwashed into using Facebook, now the creators of Facebook meme seen what it means to be centralized, Pepe start to evolve and create their own memes. Democracy not ok now?