COMBETTA HAPPENING#10

TL;DR - Combetta Reddit posts found from years ago asking how to clear the names off of emails; Download the copypasta from the mega link below if you want links to read. THE MEGA LINK IS IMPORTANT AND YOU WILL NEED IT.

mega.nz/#!I4xCwJxA!9--1LJ3y9Pd_zpc1xo4qUzlE-79055FCqbdCH3wN1f4
>mega.nz/#!I4xCwJxA!9--1LJ3y9Pd_zpc1xo4qUzlE-79055FCqbdCH3wN1f4

INSTRUCTIONS:
1) Go to chaffetz.house.gov/contact/ (Or send it to whoever you'd like, sending it to Gowdy at gowdyforms.house.gov/forms/writeyourrep/ is also a good idea)
2) Pull a random address from here coldwellbankerhomes.com/ut/alpine/
3) Email Chaffetz the copypasta
4) PROFIT!

archive.is/FEs52
archive.is/DOGKF
archive.is/6BLFc
archive.is/x8pl7
archive.is/vNxEI
archive.is/P45cY
archive.is/q1rte
archive.is/il0n5
web.archive.org/web/20160919052856/https://www.reddit.com/user/stonetear/submitted/?count=25&after=t3_2ow84i
web.archive.org/web/20160919052820/https://www.reddit.com/r/exchangeserver/comments/2bmm4l/remove_or_replace_tofrom_address_on_archived/
web.archive.org/web/20160919052706/https://www.etsy.com/people/stonetear
archive.is/HgOMl
Combetta's Imgur:
archive.is/24oHS
archive.is/SczIX
archive.is/XfDvH
VIDEOS OF HIM DELETING HIS REDDIT POSTS:
vid.me/RIDr
vid.me/qQme
vid.me/Frio
vid.me/CMd2
vid.me/doodlebop69xxx
>Q: What is this?
A: Stonetear AKA Paul Combetta's posts from ~2 years ago were recently found and a fuckton of other information has been found.

>Q: So? Why does that matter?
A: The posts date back to July 2014, and everything found so far lines up back to when the email scandal first started.

>Q: How do I start?
A: Follow the instructions above and send the copypasta to congressmen. Follow the thread; we are already getting coverage!

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/RIDr
vid.me/qQme
vid.me/Frio
vid.me/CMd2
vid.me/doodlebop69xxx
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo&index=3&list=RDSl2-i7pjWDw
pbs.twimg.com/media/Csrp9J6WEAAyubT.jpg
archive.is/FXcao
archive.is/t23ID
etsy.com/people/stonetear
archive.is/P45cY
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/breaking-reddit-users-find-proof-hillarys-company-researching-delete-emails-without-trace/
pipl.com/search/?t=NDI2ZTE1OTQ0ZTYzZjQ2MTdhNzllY2ZiYjY5MzUxNGUxMzhiMDA4NDJiNzFkMjll&in=8&sloc=&l=&q=Paul Combetta&fage=&savef=1&avatar=avatar-1
archive.is/1z7NH
archive.is/UvZLi
archive.is/A8Dp6
youtube.com/watch?v=A9t6VAU668Q
twitter.com/GOPPollAnalyst
archive.is/25K9t
imgur.com/a/lsGUj
arstechnica.com/information-technology/2015/03/clintons-email-hosted-on-exchange-2010-server-now-not-in-chappaqua/
mega.nz/#!c9MQ3BYJ!8FuAgEGL7vuyaoOXXO7lNtTQFtFrkb1JIYk8EpZNFd0
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/53h8vk/evidence_of_hillarys_it_guy_paul_combetta_asking/
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/53fw9x/bleachbit_i_may_be_facing_a_very_interesting/
reddit.com/r/AdviceAnimals/comments/53ha85/how_not_to_do_tech_support/
twitter.com/St0nEtEaR
politifact.com/georgia/statements/2015/oct/28/reader-email/unfit-serve-congressman-isnt-even-real/
twitter.com/GOPPollAnalyst/status/777691379971612672
pastebin.com/tp81Anxs
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89495312/#89499820
infowars.com/report-hillarys-it-asked-reddit-how-to-strip-emails/
cnn.com/feedback/tips/
help.foxnews.com/entries/500745-Does-FoxNews-com-have-a-news-hotline-
nbcnews.com/id/40220716/#.V-AvEDW51eo
imgur.com/gallery/d5YS4
gis.vgsi.com/narragansettri/Parcel.aspx?pid=11583
who.is/whois/combetta.com
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/53j0bj/computer_tech_who_asked_how_to_strip_out_email/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This image is in need of updating, our linking of stonetear to Paul is no longer as circumstantial as simply email addresses, the connection has been proven through numerous avenues now.

but there's no criminal intent!

You guys realise it's almost guaranteed that Combetta is lurking this thread, right? Be careful with what you say, you don't want to give him an out by threatening his family.

Love,
Paul

Reminder to report all doxxing threads including this one.

this actually proves there was intent.

This is his WoW Character in an RP server. This guy likes to ERP.

I just wanted to start the next thread before I pass out. I'll check back in with you glorious bastards in the morning. Good luck.

KYS faggot

THREAD #1
THREAD #2
THREAD #3
THREAD #4
THREAD #5
THREAD #6
THREAD #7
THREAD #8
THREAD #9

BUMP

good night

Will this be the stickiest wicket ever to challenge Hillary Teflon Clinton?

It really made me corrected my record.

Looks like he stopped playing a while ago
I feel bad for this faggot his life is pretty much over now

>less than 3k achievement points
AHA HA HA HA HA HA HA

WHY ISN'T ANYONE REPORTING THIS?

WHY AREN'T ANY MEME ACCOUNTS AND ALT-RIGHT TWITTER PERSONALITIES TALKING ABOUT IT?

how does it feel to sell out your own country for a few cents on a reply? wait never mind you are probably some fucking scumbag muslim that obama let in. hopefully you'll get hit by a car walking home from the office tonight.

stallman.org/doxing.html

>hunter
confirmed autist

It was over 2 years ago when he decided to break the law for HRC.

I hope this actually leads somewhere this time, and (((they))) don't pull out some bullshit and just deny everything, don't answer anything and no action is taken.

I-I just want justice to happen.

Reminder that this guy with shittier IT skills than Cred Forumsentoomen who asked for help on LEDDIT got a high/higher paying job than most of said Cred Forumsmen

has anyone said his username is fucking dumb yet or do i get to be the first one?

t. ShadowSlayer92

No user. He is very active. Look at his activity feed. Pic related.

3k achievement proves he only roleplays.

WARNING Cease and desist all activities immediately! WARNING

This thread is being monitored, IP addresses are being traced, VPN traffic is being related.

WARNING Cease and desist all activities immediately! WARNING

Very probably.

Paul, if you're reading this, your best bet is to come clean now to the feds and get placed in protection. We know the lengths to which the establishment will silence anyone who gets in her way and we genuinely sympathize for your lovely family and pets. We want justice for Hillary, not innocents thrown under the bus to protect her. Don't let her keep getting away with it. Put her behind bars where she belongs, where she can't hurt anyone anymore, so we can live in a world of peace and you can post cute pictures of Pickle and Cashew without fear. We'll upboat them.

it's too fresh, tomorrow it will be in every blog
mainstream media? maybe a little

Because you fucking retard who wants to report about a delete reddit post like some fucking conspiracytard and how retards from Cred Forums are doxxing this guy's poor family and his fucking dog.

Hey did Cred Forums find this? The articles I'm finding are saying some faggot named Katica is behind it.

If this is indeed the work of Cred Forums then strap in boys, we just became a legit political player

lmao at paul deleting everything from reddit, twitter etc AS SOON as this investigation was underway. 7 year old reddit account suddenly deleted. AHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

Do your job, and we won't have to dig like this, nigger.

He didn't play on the 3rd, fucking faggot loser noskill

so what do we do now?

Grant me immunity and pay me 1 million British sterling or else I will get Jason Chaffetz to issue you another subpoena

vid.me/RIDr
vid.me/qQme
vid.me/Frio
vid.me/CMd2
vid.me/doodlebop69xxx

>Don't make the mistake of pronouncing "Exxon" like "exon"; you will appear unsophisticated.

ehhh, how do you say it then free software man? eucchon?

If Hill is losing in the polls and it's looking less likely she will be prez, suddenly Comey will be able to find intent. This is different from a few months ago when she seemed indestructible.

SHADILAY LADS

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo&index=3&list=RDSl2-i7pjWDw

PRAISE HIM

ON THIS DAY OF THIS DAYS

OUR LORD KEK HAS GRACED US WITH HAPPENINGS

SHADILAY!

SHADILAY!

YELL IT FROM YOUR ROOFTOPS!

ALL GLORY TO OUR LORD KEK

He's undoubtedly already on Hillary's hit list

>cease breathing
>dies

How do we know this is him?

Some of that gear is from the latest expansion and pre-expansion invasions.

rip doggo :(
it's not what you know
it's who you know

Neat

Keep up

>Cred Forums uncovers actual, honest-to-god, factual evidence of criminal conspiracy
>S-STOP WASTING YOUR TIME WITH THIS SILLY "CONSPIRACY THEORY", LE PEPE ALTRIGHT IS SO DUMB, HOW CAN I TRY TO SLIDE THIS MORE

Hello, we have some important news to give to you. It relates to Paul Combetta and the deleted emails of Hillary Clinton.

A Reddit post has been found from Paul Combetta (the IT guy who got FBI immunity and deleted Hillary's emails) proving they were covering up for Hillary. These Reddit posts date back to 2 years ago; precisely July 2014, around the same time the emails went missing.

First, notice Paul's email address here:

pbs.twimg.com/media/Csrp9J6WEAAyubT.jpg

[email protected]

Now look at the username of this Redditor asking how to strip the name of a "VERY VIP" from email archives.

/r/exchangeserver/comments/2bmm4l/remove_or_replace_tofrom_address_on_archived/

alternative in case they try to delete:

archive.is/FXcao (Backup archive.is/t23ID )

"Hello all- I may be facing a very interesting situation where I need to strip out a VIP's (VERY VIP) email address from a bunch of archived email that I have both in a live Exchange mailbox, as well as a PST file. Basically, they don't want the VIP's email address exposed to anyone, and want to be able to either strip out or replace the email address in the to/from fields in all of the emails we want to send out."

His Etsy: etsy.com/people/stonetear (Backup is archive.is/P45cY )

No doubt, stonetear is Paul Combetta. Stonetear made a post about their lost dog /r/RhodeIsland/comments/2b3i5t/lost_dog_in_narragansett/ They give information about where they live which would be: Narragansett, Rhode Island. You can google it for yourself. DailyCaller also states in this article that Combetta works for Plate River from Rhode Island.

There are multiple associations of User ID "stonetear" to Paul Combetta on his Pipl profile...Other people's "stonetear" ID's are included towards the bottom of the page but the user ID "stonetear"

this gotta be huge right?

>VPN traffic is being related.
hilloli pls

why don't you try posting tru VPN?

>based nip sympathy poster
Come on Paul, help us help you help everyone. We know you're lurkan

IT is the ultimate "blind hire" job.

Unless the company hiring has a tech background, they have no idea what they're look at when they look at resumes.

It cuts both ways. I work as a software engineer for a tech company and we recently had to hire a graphic designer. Our manager has no idea how to estimate his work schedule because none of us have ever done any graphic design and we don't know how long a given task should take. The guy's work is great but honestly he could be off relaxing for hours on end and nobody would know. We have no clue how long his work should take.

>>TELL KRIS TANTO HE HAS A HUGE SOCIAL MEDIA PRESENCE AND WAS IN BENGHAZI

>tfw you assert your fifth all over the new fuccboi

Literally nothing will happen.

god only knows roach

Yah nah I don't feel sorry for this cunt. Hope his shit gets #REKT

These memes just write themselves

>implying autists know anyone

defeatist shill, kys

>this gotta be huge right?

no

even the alt right mouth pieces like KIKEdart and Drudge are ignoring this conspiracy shit

If only this were true. Do your job, bitch. Investigate criminals.

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/breaking-reddit-users-find-proof-hillarys-company-researching-delete-emails-without-trace/

baby steps yall

This is CTR.

We have already sent in tips to the real FBI about this guy.

We also mass emailed infowars and the Congress oversight committee.

CTR can eat a dick.

Has the discussion from reddit been removed? I can't find it anymore?

>
this emoticon seems out of place.

Shill rhetoric.

;-; sleep tight puper
F

Someone answer this

Of course it has. Reddit is just another branch of the DNC.

Why won't the MSM report this? It's stone cold evidence that they tampered with evidence or at least conspired to.

Send it to Breitbart they will post

*yuge

check out the conspiracy subreddit

>thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/breaking-reddit-users-find-proof-hillarys-company-researching-delete-emails-without-trace/

Mom would be proud.

There are multiple associations of User ID "stonetear" to Paul Combetta on his Pipl profile...Other people's "stonetear" ID's are included towards the bottom of the page but the user ID "stonetear" is clearly associated with his profile.. pipl.com/search/?t=NDI2ZTE1OTQ0ZTYzZjQ2MTdhNzllY2ZiYjY5MzUxNGUxMzhiMDA4NDJiNzFkMjll&in=8&sloc=&l=&q=Paul Combetta&fage=&savef=1&avatar=avatar-1

Archive: archive.is/1z7NH

Combetta posts about his pets being named "Pickles and Cashews". archive.is/UvZLi

He also posts about owning a Pontiac Aztec, and mentions having an aunt who is a teacher in detroit(/was a teacher). archive.is/A8Dp6

A smaller lead: /r/starcraft/comments/3ddx36/my_cat_had_lots_riding_on_the_kespa_cup_outcome/ Combetta posts a video of his cat; on the same channel, he posts a video of his dog where you can hear his voice. We think it may match the same voice as the one in the hearing. youtube.com/watch?v=A9t6VAU668Q

The original source of this investigation is:

Other information/leads: archive.is/25K9t

/r/The_Donald/comments/53fptm/rep_steven_smith_retweeted_katica_breaking/d7ss8ln

imgur.com/a/lsGUj

Additionally: arstechnica.com/information-technology/2015/03/clintons-email-hosted-on-exchange-2010-server-now-not-in-chappaqua/

They need a tech background and a well-oiled bureaucracy, otherwise the developer spends a few hours on these silly features while the rest of them have several meetings about what the feature is and what it's supposed to do and more meetings to approve the feature and to teach other people about the feature.

Dumb companies can spend like 20x as much time with that as it takes for me to write the code, during which I'm relaxing.

likely first victim of this scandal

F. Paul's doggo

yea i guess, i just saw it when i woke up this morning and it seems to have vanished when i got home later.

Why does every guy who works in IT look like a total nu-male cuck?

Indeed

that's the reason we are all here user :( we are doing fucking HUMINT at best than most agencies

from our basements

the_donald had to take it down because admins may or may not consider it doxing, depending on whether they've prepped the bull or not. Doxing will get them shut down, so only posts alluding to it are allowed, anything with his real name is off limits until the media picks it up.

>$0.04 has been donated from your account

Someone tipped him off yesterday and he deleted all his comments in real time.

People saved them all.

PDF:

See:

The best part is nothing will happen

Who's ready for the next episode of CSPAN's new hit featuring Jason Chaffetz?

>This is now a Jason Chaffetz appreciation thread

>MFW this breaks overnight and shills say
>Drudge won't even touch this while 4 different terror attacks have been habbening.

Thank you

Monitor radiation suppresses testosterone production and increases estrogen production

>tfw work as a maintenance guy in a building where a large company has a data analysis branch
>near the same thing happened
>the corporate solution was to hire someone for min. wage to essentially spy on him
>the guy gets another 3 dollars an hour from the graphic design guy to fuck off while he works
>corporate thinks this is a great idea and increased productivity even though the same amount of work is turning up at the same amount of time except there's a couple thousand being spent on a guy that is getting paid to write bullshit reports

Bureaucracy is a strange thing

A lot of smoke but no fire. It isn't "stone cold". It is circumstantial evidence that he sought to modify emails for Clinton or someone else. Not 100% that it was Clinton and not 100% it was her emails nor 100% that she gave him those orders. He was asked a question that would have made this implicate him, but refused under fifth amendment privilege: "Do tech hirees usually delete emails of clients without their client asking for it?" "Fifth."

doubs confirm #geeksquad will get to the bottom of it

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/53h8vk/evidence_of_hillarys_it_guy_paul_combetta_asking/

It's like the entire shill army of CTR is converging on these threads. That must mean it's really happening surely.

We're going to make it, aren't we lads?

He might still be active actually. The WoW Armory hasn't been updated since the expansion.

It wasn't "yesterday". He was deleting his emails as we were digging through all of this at roughly 8AM Eastern Time.

However, people started doing this digging like 8 hours before that, so by the time he woke up and started deleting stuff, everything was archived 100 times over. He wiped his youtube videos and imgur as well.

#NotAllRedditt

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/53fw9x/bleachbit_i_may_be_facing_a_very_interesting/

There's this too

reddit.com/r/AdviceAnimals/comments/53ha85/how_not_to_do_tech_support/

Absolutely this. Massive CTR presence here, smokescreen in effect. Where there's smoke, the fire rises.

Yes the info originated from this account.

Because they for the most part, are. IT is the field you go into when you are too lazy/weak/special to do any kind of physical activity, yet want to make more money that working in a cubicle forest

Are you even trying?
>also Hillary depictioned as a racist, white supremacist meme.
Your CTR banking account has been frozen until you write another post to correct the record of your record correction.

I'm going to get on the game and see if I can add him as a friend. If he's online I'll report back.

'the combetta man'

The circumstances surrounding the info he was looking for still has questions however the fact is that he was searching for ways to delete someone email address from an archive. It's still worthy of reporting right?

If this was Trump, it'd be all over the news by now.

>>Cred Forums uncovers actual, honest-to-god, factual evidence of criminal conspiracy
Holy fuck, you Jap faggot, no you haven't. I really hope the new-right media doesn't sperg out about this unless some better evidence is found.

Bum

Did anyone check stack overflow for a similar username?

THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD

The doxxing is all over other chans. Nice fucking try shlomo

I wish I had paid more attention yesterday.

I saw the thread but didn't recognize the guy till someone posted a diff thread with his face.

I just knew the face, from him being one of the two fifth amendment fucks. And he was the cocky one.

i do IT.

work remotely, in the woods, have mullet and old truck.

stop pleb-splaining.

Get fucked 4chins is all about doxxing

DEEBLY GONCERNED

you are actually retarded, we have intent of paul deleting emails from a server at the same time that the emails were deleted from killary's server AFTER the subpoena. get fucked faggot

CTR this is not doxing homo.

Get triggered.

Nothing says 'guilty' like back tracking and deleting everything.

It's funny how all these people think this is a total waste of time and will never get anywhere.....................so they spend hours following the threads telling us repeatedly that it won't go anywhere.

If you think we're wasting our time, why are you wasting your time on people who are wasting their time?

>CTR shill

>he was literally deleting his reddit comments 1 by 1 a couple hours ago

fucking kek. the image of a guy frantically deleting his comments 1 by 1 is hilarious.

>Paul Combetta literally asking how to tamper with emails for a "recognizable", "VERY V.I.P." client in the same month and year as when the FBI ordered Hillary Clinton to turn over her emails

>h-how do you know its him!
>h-how do you know its hillary!

who?

When this evidence will be brought up in the next hearing, what'll you be saying then?

When this evidence cancels their immunity?

I don't think so Tim. You are thinking help desk style jobs.

Complete blackout of his entire online persona. Reddit posts, reddit account, imgur images, youtube account, google+ account..

His reddit posts were deleted individually. Several anons recorded video of them being deleted one by one. It's amazing.

you got two orangereds friendo :^)

I don't understand why he did this.
Streisand in effect.

>mfw literally nothing will happen, Hillary will still win and I'm going to the USA to steal your high paying jobs and there is literally absolutely nothing you can do about it except cry on an imageboard
>mfw racists are getting BTFO no matter what
>mfw history is literally repeating itself

Feels so fucking good.

>randos on the Internet doing a better/more serious investigation than the FBI

I wish this actually surprised me

I can't do this alone! TANTO WILL SPREAD THIS TO NORMIES. HE WAS A SOLDIER IN BENGHAZI. HE WILL SPREAD THIS IS WE LET HIM KNOW. HE RESPONDS TO PEOPLE ON SOCIAL ACCOUNTS.

Yeah especially since everything was saved

What would you do if you woke up and realized you were the newest name on the List?

I'd be scared as fuck too if I were him.

He used his real name.
imgur account had his pics with his reddit tag.

We know asshole, just like we know you are CTR.

F

I was just about to ask, can they revoke his immunity for this? Will they even bother with it since they're so far in Hillary's pocket that they'd turn a blind eye to her shenanigans?

For sure Pizzanon. The 5 fingers wish they could weaponize autism like we do.

Here's a question for the CTR shills

How come all of stonetear's accounts (reddit twitter etc) have been deleted and today?

Source. Is this true? Fuck I'm an accountant and all I do is stare at computer screens.

>how does greentext work

Lurk more retard.

LETS SO IT BOYS

Holy shit I hope on the first day of the rope you are front of the line to get lynched to criminal apologist piece of fucking garbage. I hope you're 11$/hr is worth selling out your countryman

twitter.com/St0nEtEaR
Who did this?

are you an idiot? it's okay if you are

>Paul Combetta

Using WinXP/IE with no filters to shill. Yeah that wouldn't surprise me at all.

FUCKING LOL

IS THIS REAL LIFE???

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

>When this evidence will be brought up in the next hearing, what'll you be saying then?
I'm screencapping this for when Trump's numbers go down next week because he mentioned a tinfoil conspiracy about dogs and reddit. But hey, at least you're trying your best to get reddit's name in the public's mind. I'm sure you don't have an ulterior motive here.

Proven fake FYI

p u r e c o i n c i d e n c e

>mfw first day on Cred Forums

I say we try and get all this info trending on #stonetear

It's relevant, short, and enigmatic

Is there any chance of Combetta staying alive after this?

Seemed like a cool guy, assisting Hillary aside.

Sadly this one is supposedly not legit, that "Paul Combetta" tag is something added on him by another user, because apparently this is a thing you can do on reddit?
Still have more than enough hard evidence, though.

CTR has NOTHING ON THIS.

it's real lads, keep digging and spreading.

Feds have been tipped, infowars tipped, lets start emailing local news.

Hmm, a lot of shills gathering in these threads. Really makes me think.

CTR are rattled.

I kinda feel bad for him, as I was in the first few threads, helping to find new info. I hope he will confess to the Congressional Committee and will keep his immunity.

Am I a faggot when I say it would break my heart when he takes the fall for Shillary, leaving his wife alone with two young kids? I'm sure Hillary and her crony friends would throw him under the buss the first chance they had.

All I really want is Hillary Clinton, Huma Abedin, Bill, and all other criminals who conspired with the Clintons to be tried for treason. This is my wish list for Sint Nikolas, our version of Santa.

Kek is pleased.

F

fucking pup murdering scum

KEK will ensure they burn.

DO IT!

PDFs of all his comments.

shit it was made today...

happenstance

or IS it fake?

does anyone know enough of how this reddit garbage works?
That post was 2 years ago and should have been archived, can a tag be added to someone retroactively like that?

Yes, waste your time on nonsense instead of something that might actually get Trump elected.

really makes my neurons are fire with electrical signals

You're gonna feel pretty stupid saying CTR when you check my other posts here. Been following since thread #1. I know it's a fake.

It's definitely Combetta, but this piece of evidence is fake and if you use it you'll damage the case against him.

If he keeps his immunity and rats on Hillary, he's dead.

If he loses his immunity and refuses to rat on Hillary, he's dead because he's a liability.

If nothing happens and he continues on without being questioned, he's dead because he's a loose end.

>Joined September 2016

Ya think so?

I think that was a shitpost lol but the old CRT monitors did give off a tiny bit of radiation. Never heard of it affecting testosterone though.

You're probably using a LCD monitor which doesn't give off radiation (no CRT and lower voltages) so your nuts will be fine.

THIS GUY IS STONETEAR
>THIS GUY IS STONETEAR
THIS GUY IS STONETEAR
>THIS GUY IS STONETEAR
THIS GUY IS STONETEAR
>THIS GUY IS STONETEAR
THIS GUY IS STONETEAR
>THIS GUY IS STONETEAR
THIS GUY IS STONETEAR
>THIS GUY IS STONETEAR

It's fucking fake, the guy who did it said that he added the tag in himself.

Besides, a screenshot isn't proof of anything.

If it's real, find the archive that shows the same thing, because a screenshot is not good enough.

Wouldn't be surprised if they tell him to take responsibility for the deletion or have him and his family suffer a tragic accident.

CONFIRMED HE LEFT THE BASEMENT!

hey /u/stonetear love your work!

Made it to Gateway Pundit, but with wrong attributions.

Save everything guys!

Email local news!

Infowars video soon!

>It's fake guys nothing to see here hehehehe

.t Huma

That is fake the dude who took it even said it was, there has been plenty of shit archived proving this.

Refer to these two and thats enough just to show you this isn't fake. The kid is son in law or nephew or something

wait what how?

That particular image is fake mang. We got other stuff directly linking the account to him so you don't have to scream CTR on this one.

You morons are either CTR yourself, or trolling, or completely dense.

Stonetear is combetta. That is a fact. Pictures, the dog, the car, facebook posts referring to Combetta as Stone Tear. All of those are valid proof that stonetear is Combetta.

The screenshot of reddit with "Paul Combetta" as a flair, however, is faked.

Paul Combetta's Email has been hacked.

I just want to be the first to express my condolences to the Combetta family for Paul's fatal gym accident (murder)

That's already what they tried to do. Their goal is to remove any hint of Clinton involvement in the affair, their narrative was that he was simply deleting mails on his own. This "bumbling IT guy" story frees Hillary, but this Reddit discovery paints a different picture, it shows involvement with Clinton, discussing options with intent to hide the truth.

Alright, good enough for me.

>IT guy for HRC
>goes out of his way to note how VIP the person he works for is (VERY VIP)
>posts from his main reddit account
>user name can be traced back to numerous identifying accounts by anyone who knows how to use google
At a certain point it's hard to believe someone can be this goddamn retarded. Hillary's involved in some grimy shit but this doesn't smell right at all.

Guys #stonetear is already active and even autofills on twitter. Fire up those sock accounts and shill it NOW!!!!

He deleted his reddit account this morning. Why would he do this if it wasn't him?

Will this be in the news tomorrow?

Some user found his password I think.

Now we can check all the accounts he still has open because he uses the same password for every account.

Real IT genius donchathink

BUMP

You nigger I'm implying you are Combetta you faggot

>Can somebody make sure we have the twitter posts archived too? I really don’t trust twitter to keep those up.

This blogger has no idea how powerful the forces of autism working on this guy are right now

Reminder, Rep Steven Smith is a parody account;

politifact.com/georgia/statements/2015/oct/28/reader-email/unfit-serve-congressman-isnt-even-real/

This all began with a tweet from based Katica;

twitter.com/GOPPollAnalyst/status/777691379971612672

ebin bread

Can you fucking read?

I said 3 times Combetta is stonetear.

Is this the new CTR tactic or something?

I'm gonna assume you're all shilling, ignore you cucks and stay on topic

wtf

>you don't want to give him an out by threatening his family

if only way out was easy as that

No it absolutely isn't

Staring at really bright screens in really low ambient light is bad for your eyes though.

Indeed!

Who Cred Forumsmen here?

Are you fucking retarded? I'm agreeing with you.

>high paying jobs
lmao yeah right joao

Ok, fair enough

Take into account that i now have 4 morons right now accusing me of being Combetta/CTR.

t. spoiled princess

REPOSTED FOR NO ESCAPE

No however I'm sure there will be a lengthy discussion about the orientation of Trump's toilet paper and why it makes him a Neo-Nazi

>Rhode Island
More confirmation it's him

How can you be that fucking dense?

Is it happening or is it another "it's fucking nothing" thread? Will the (((media))) pick up on this?

more like

>.t autist neckbeards NEET

>At a certain point it's hard to believe someone can be this goddamn retarded.
It's not easy to find a competent IT guy willing to handle top secret documents illegally. You can't be a genius if you agree to that.

pastebin.com/tp81Anxs

We need to get more authentic accounts doing this. The current one trending just looks like a conspiracy theory

Ignore this CTR shill

It's archived though. No way you can hide it.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89495312/#89499820

GOTTEM

He's being sarcastic, you fucking leaf.

It's CTR playing divide and conquer. Beware their tricks. Focus on meming this into the news.

can someone give mt tldr why is this important

It's actually habbening. No, the media won't pick up on it.

It's definitely happening.

The media will have to pick up on it at some point because it's happening.

to clarify:

h a p p e n i n g

you are in a cesspool of shills everyone, keep your wits about you!!

>nu-male cuck knowingly breaking the law

yeah wouldnt feel bad for him at all

ATTN we need to get this to mainstream news sources asap.

Our allies hiding on plebbit want to spread the word but the mods keep fagging it up.

Must get this to mainstream sources.

IT'S OVER

His grilling of Comey was wonderful.

Hillary's IT guy fucking asked Reddit how to edit emails for a VIP, which is incredibly fucking illegal in the US

He's a dead man walking at this point. Hillary never lets people get away who could have dirt on her.

Bump

It shows that Combetta knew he was doing illegal shit during a time which he claims he did not know he was doing illegal shit.

It also implies that his bosses also knew he was doing illegal shit at the time, countering testimony.

He might lose his "immunity" from the FBI if they prove he lied to get it.

is that his youtube info? How user? post archive of it

Yeah we have plenty of circumstantial evidence to at least make the normies, news and Twitter celebs look into it.

Just have to start the Avalanche and hope Hillary gets buried under it.

Infowars have gotten wind of this guys, keep up the good work

Stop acting like a faggot thinking this is weak evidence then we won't accuse you of such shit.

We now confirmed Combetta did try to alter the emails at (((someones))) orders.

And we have Brian Pagliano who refused to show up after being subpoenaed and that included disclosing his immunity agreement. If he did have one, him violating the subpoena means his immunity can't protect him anymore because he breached federal mandate attached to such agreement.

Fatality.

FIRE UP THOSE TWITTERS

Thanks for the warning, Got one chambered and am waiting

It isn't, not really.. We already know stonetear is hi, this just means now some of our more excitable members have his contact info and might not resist the temptation to harass him, which could interfere with the investigation. I'm gonna be the wet blanket and say don't dox him/attack him directly, but I know how this board works and there's no resisting inevitability...

YES. A NOTCH CLOSER!

if mainstream media was going to pick up this story they should have already done it by now, we've been digging for hours

maybe we should be sending tips directly to the media

Yes.

>
alex jones is going to explode

Has wikileaks heard about this yet?

INFOWARS WILL SPEARHEAD THIS

INFOWARS IS CURRENTLY LIVE RIGHT NOW LETS TUNE IN

Are you me?

Nice trips.

Not really feeling bad for him, but more for his kids, who might have to grow up without a father because he's either getting prisonraped by Jamal for ten years, or because he commits suicide via triple headshot in the back of the skull.

Alex Jones also retweeting, expect an infowars special segment soon

If the mainstream media doesnt cover this it just proves how corrupt they are.

Hillary can't escape the internet.

delet this

Other email addresses on the @putergod.net domain are [email protected] and [email protected].

Who else would be on that domain?

Article posted

RIP user

We have the best autists, don't we folks?

Forgot pic

Make aspie great again

Thanks Kit, keep up the good fight.

Can't wait until you retards start harassing him heavily just so you can give them a very convenient excuse to have him """suicide""" while they use that to frame Trump supporters as le ebin evil people who drove someone to suicide after they murder him.

new bread when

I have been posting this shit with the attached image everywhere, everyone do the same

>infowars.com/report-hillarys-it-asked-reddit-how-to-strip-emails/
>infowars.com/report-hillarys-it-asked-reddit-how-to-strip-emails/

INFOWARS FRONT PAGE

Our work has made the big guns boys, I think we deserve a collective pat on the back

tfw made part of this image

where are the details on that?

No, that's the nature of bureaucracy.
People who actually produce do very little work, because they're often waiting on management to come to a consensus.

As a good employee, you spend your spare time keeping the office straight and running smoothly, and prepare for the next assignment down the pipe.
If you see a problem, work on a fix and propose it, then wait for approval.

Otherwise, there's not much you can do. That's the nature of work in any large organization the closer you get to the top.

Spreading the love

Thank you for correcting the record.

You forgot to mention in a comment, Combetta mentioned he had "full access" to the server.

THANK YOU POL

we fucken did it Cred Forums we actually won the election with the power of meme magic and weaponised autism...

That's fucking stupid, I use a synced password manager + randomly generated strong passwords, and on services that offer 2 Factor authentication (where an app generates a new 6-8 digit code every 30-60 seconds, also required for login) I use that too.

A lot of people who work in IT are surprisingly non-tech saavy go, but serveradmins usually aren't THIS bad.

links for sending info to mainstream media
if enough people flood them with the story one of them may pick it up
cnn.com/feedback/tips/

Shill levels in thus post reach levels that science is, as yet, incapable of measuring.

Do you have this as the facebook pic with the names still, i'm trying to make a damning one with pics

we /infowars/ now

HOW CAN THIS UNIVERSE BE REAL

pic should include Pontiac Aztec post and street views.
A FUCKING AZTEC!

Can we start the crusade then?

There is an Aztek out front!

Good luck finding a good server admin careless enough to illegally handle top secret documents for the government.

It's redlinked LOL

I pulled it from here

>born just in time to watch weaponized autism take down a presidential candidate

>rolling for a plague of frogs

Well thank God it's on info wars, now everyone will take it seriously, and get some stylish water filters

Its fine without it
imgur.com/gallery/d5YS4

I'll add it to my pastebin

CRASHING THIS ELECTION

If it wasn't fake you'd have linked me to the archived website that shows it.

You haven't linked shit and despite me saying 4 times to you that Combetta IS stonetear, you're still saying I'm CTR.

Four separate people have confirmed to you that it was fake, but now you're trying to damage control cos you were wrong.

You're being retarded.

the sheer incompetence is absolutely staggering, especially when you consider what was at stake

Aztek?

They are sliding this hard
links for sending info to mainstream media
if enough people flood them with the story one of them may pick it up
cnn.com/feedback/tips/

Cred Forums collective investigations blow my mind sometimes.

There's one comment where he talks about the "great success" he's had in getting everyone to use a single shared Evernote premium account to share documents.

...about 12 months before the Evernote hack. :(

It almost reminds you of Watergate (which was actually a covert CIA coup by the Bush gang to get Nixon out)

Autism speaks.

It's high-time they listened.

gis.vgsi.com/narragansettri/Parcel.aspx?pid=11583

Verified, check em'

CRASHING THIS SITE

Yup. Fucking kek.

The incompetence is mind blowing.

indeed, and nobody drives an Aztec except IT fags and Mr. White. He's the guy.

As this image is bogus care should be taken not to post it in future threads. This topic is confusing ebough for any observer that may come along.

those are some real preddy trees

see this

I checked public record for the tax appraisal, its his

seme here

>mfw CTR pays to have this site DDOS'ed

Bad ass.
What a great couple weeks we've had.

Holy shit this is huge

who.is/whois/combetta.com

Dude lol, heres a pic of the same dog

Checked
>weaponized autism
fucking kek'd, but honestly you're so right

I have to admit I am a little confused myself.

What specifically did we learn from this that we did not know already? It was already known that Combetta was the point guy for the email deletion.

Does this give us a better timeline that proves deletion occurred following subpoena, therefore indicating guilty knowledge and *intent* related to criminal activity? That's my take, but I am late to this.

where is this from?

so he replaces the to/from email tag with redacted or something.
how is this a big deal?

so he changes the from/to tag with redacted or something.

how is this a big deal again?

>stealing reddit comments

Why are people acting like this will do anything? Hillary had the fucking FBI director outright say she was guilty and she didn't face any charges, now you connected some dots on something everyone already knows and somehow think it's going to change the fact that the crazy bitch is untouchable? I mean good job and whatever, but I just can't see this doing anything significant.

#ClintonIntent is the number one takeaway here. It shows he was aware he was involved in illegal dealings and conspired, in cooperation with his client, to falsify email data. The story told at the hearing so far is that he simply clumsily deleted Hillary's emails without her knowledge and without and intent of wrongdoing. These discoveries imply direct orders from Clinton to cover up the truth.

Bake new bread friendos.

Oh come on now...please keep shilling.

>deleting reddit posts

How do i post to infowars? it keeps asking for validation when i'm under the whistleblower section

Who's next? Russia?

Who wants to start shit with Putin? My orbital autism satellite only gives me a 90-minute window.

Yeah it's definately him.

They already picked up the story. You're wasting your time.

Does it even matter he did it with intent? He was given immunity after all

double post by accident. I thought Cred Forums didnt get my posting.
honest question, because the peeps on liberal sites like neogaf see this as no big deal.
need arguments against this.

it's party time

MAGA

I think OP had to leave, so someone else needs to make the next one.

New thread quickly

Lol, Comey ain't finding shit. We need to wait for a new, non-kike FBI head.

It implicates Clinton, and immunity can be revoked if it's revealed he lied in his testimony.

Why the fuck are you arguing with a CTR shill? Just hide the butt fucking pommy poofter and get on with your day.

New thread create it

Who is 'Katica' that seems get full credit for this?

What was sent to them? it just looked like the simple pictures

This guy has an eye for marketing.
People around her do tend to drop like flies.

>infowars tipped
Christ, keep those bafoons out of this as long as possible. Those fools have zero credibility for a reason.

>Am I a faggot when I say it would break my heart
No. Sounds like you are a reasonable human being. But the guy is still a criminal and a tool.

Immunity is ALWAYS contingent on FULL COOPERATION, there's backsies.

I see, well hopefull chaffetz got all the emails from everyone last night then so the case can be re-opened.
Quick question though, how the fuck did this "smoking gun" just pop up out of no where if it happened two years ago?

Is this real? link?

No it's a fake account

No shit. The point is Gowdy and Chaffetz followed it. They know

Has anyone besides info "buy the filters" wars picked this up yet? I mean I get that Alex Jones and his merry band reach edgier normals but most people don't take him seriously. Is there anywhere else to put for traction? I mean I know CNN and all those jack offs aren't gonna do shit, but I feel like most people will laugh off anything from info wars.

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/53j0bj/computer_tech_who_asked_how_to_strip_out_email/

UPVOTE THIS, BIG LEAGUE.

>following shillary

My sides

Hong Kong OP said they were going to bed, so someone's going to have to start #11, or this is the last thread

I too was curious about this, what is bringing this up now?

Some one on twitter or reddit found a link a day or so ago and it led to everyone digging.

>someone
someone

PSA

PSA

PSA

DO NOT SHARE THIS IMAGE. IT WAS SHOWN BY MULTIPLE ANONS TO BE A FAKE. HIS NAME IS NOT THERE IN ARCHIVE. SHARING IT WILL ONLY HURT OUR CASE. PEOPLE WILL SEE IT'S FAKE AND ASSUME IT ALL IS. DO NOT SHARE

PSA

PSA

PSA

yeah, not me. too fucking dumb.