Why do you hate women, Cred Forums?

Why do you hate women, Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MbH4-F752VQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I was raised by a single mom, then a single grandmother, then my single mom again, then back and forth a few more times over my life. I'd honestly rather have been aborted than have to live with them again.

Because women are literal parasites. They use emotional manipulation to get shit from men. And now they`re being allowed to also have fucking civil rights,and this will bring down western society.

Mexico is shit in many ways, but fuck, I rarely find people that hate their families as much as you gringos.

No /k/ one?

youtube.com/watch?v=MbH4-F752VQ

what did she mean by this?

>male sharing pics of interesting stuff like a cool knife or hawaiian figurine
>female sharing pics of brick with the word "object"
>why do you hate womyn?

you've never had to live with them

It's what happens when your society is destroyed and you watch your family ruin their lives and yours with stupid choices they could have avoided by having the slightest respect for authority and tradition.

This, I'm tired Cred Forums...

Thats no different than what happens in Drug Cartel land

Indeed my slavic friend, don't ever fall for vaginal (((vampire)))

i dont hate women, i like women, i even want to be a woman. womans clothes are cute and pretty.

pick on the left needs a dragon dildo

We don't hate them, but we do think they should be banned from voting. Women always vote to the left for biological reasons. It is a sad truth that we must compensate for by taking away the franchise from them. It's the only way for long term right-wing dominance.

Trannies are the solution

This hits too close to home.

I don't hate women as a group or as individuals. I just don't think they can be trusted to partake in the operation of society.

Basically, women couldn't even run the household without complaining that things were unfair. How are they supposed to understand how to run a nation, a corporation, an education platform...?

Well, anyway, if there were any hypothesis that they could do these things successfully, the state of modern societies have falsified it.

Don't you mean /r9k/ ?

I don't hate women, but they're fucking stupid and need to be controlled, like children.

>Cred Forums is one person
Fucking retard

why do you assume broad sweeping generalizations about diverse communities?

Because I'm short and because I have a tiny penis only 6"

here's the actual scenario you flaming faggot.

I wouldn't say I hate women.

I'm apprehensive about women, and I would not spend any time with them if they didn't offer me sexual satisfaction.

I can not imagine a scenario where I would not rather spend time with males if I was asexual.

aww, that's cute.
did you not get ass-blasted enough by the germans in world war 2??