What is the most redpill thing a woman needs to hear in her life in order not to become a complete degenerate before...

What is the most redpill thing a woman needs to hear in her life in order not to become a complete degenerate before hitting 30?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YAeSTsDc4qE
youtube.com/watch?v=cO1ifNaNABY
youtube.com/watch?v=HWqmbamHBCs
youtu.be/uMfk5UeGw4E
youtube.com/watch?v=zjr81A6Al9c
youtube.com/watch?v=lZeyYIsGdAA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

marry young

Do not have sex before marriage and don't cheat.

Way too vague. I was thinking of something more specific, like "men are nice to you only because of your looks and some imagine themselves fucking you in the ass."

>implying there's one thing you could teach a woman that would save her
Most decent educations require the whole childhood, and multiple lessons and good experiences, user. There isn't one thing you're going to tell a woman that's going to make her non-degenerate in a degenerate society. Women are more impressionable and respond to what society thinks, so they're going to be corrupted by corrupt societies. That's why it's so important that men defend and maintain patriarchy, or else everyone suffers.

One thing I know works is just to blackpill the shit out of them on sexual economics. Men respond to youth and beauty on the one hand, and support and loyalty on the other. Tell her she has until she's 28 before she starts to hit the wall, and becomes worthless to all but the most low-hierarchy, undesirable men. The more she's slept around, the more unhappy she'll be in a relationship with a quality man.

That's the best you can do.

Remember, a key that opens many locks is a good key, but a locks that opens for many keys is a shit lock

The state wants to tax farm you and either stop you having a family or take your children and make you and them state social security slaves while imprisoning their father or trying to get him to suicide. Don't let it happen.

is this abstinence shit a Cred Forums meme or are all of you really just sad old bastards

Don't abstain get married and have children.

That's actually the function of fucking. If you can't support children, change something so you can and fuck away.

It doesn't need to be something that instantly makes her shift her perception which is impossible. Im asking for the best things with the biggest chance of inducing self-doubt (and hopefully self-reflection). Sexual economics is a good start of course but that's not something unfamiliar to me. Is there anything else I may have missed that can be helpful?

Also, I will need a definition of what a 'black pill' is.

premarital sex is degeneracy

I can't believe the number of girls that are in total denial about the fact that men are only nice to them is because they want to fuck them. You warn them about this and it's in one ear and out the other. Then they get raped and you tell me I told you so and they still don't believe it. The only man that can tell a girl anything is her father and even that's got a 50% chance of going in one ear and out the other.

That they are a vessel for semen and not special in any way.

If they don't like what you have to say or what you do, trade them in for a newer model.

This is precisely what they are programmed too .. now deal with it ..

To the majority please, never have any children. Because if you do end up with a daughter you will either eat your words, or need to have DCHS called.

Only decent anons

(repost, corrected)

>the best things with the biggest chance of inducing self-doubt (and hopefully self-reflection)

Ok, here's some videos that should give you some ideas. The best i've found is just reminding women that actually being women in a traditional sense is the greatest happiness they're likely to ever know in life; don't sell that for bunch of promises made by unhappy catwomen and high-strung young bitches.

>youtube.com/watch?v=YAeSTsDc4qE
youtube.com/watch?v=cO1ifNaNABY
>youtube.com/watch?v=HWqmbamHBCs

If she's racially conscious, these might impact her:
>youtu.be/uMfk5UeGw4E
youtube.com/watch?v=zjr81A6Al9c
>youtube.com/watch?v=lZeyYIsGdAA

>I will need a definition of what a 'black pill' is.
Hard realism, truths none of us want to accept are true.

>Will you marry me?

only works on non-crazies so enjoy finding the 1 in 100

Don't racemix.

The truth that at the end of the day it really is a decision between career and family.

Not waste their youth away in careers, start families while young careers can come later.

The sounds of her liberal friend being raped by refugees, niggers or illegals from mexico.

That'll correct their record.

I gotta be honest with you OP, I've only ever redpilled maybe 3 women in my entire life. You can get through to them for brief moments at a time, but when they're faced with emotions and temptations, all the lessons you've shown them fly out the window. I watched most I the women I knew growing up become sad, shattered single moms, or 30-somethings with substance abuse problems, overweight, and desperate to marry anything with a pulse...and still not getting married. The last one who fit this bill got married in blind desperation, and it didn't even last a year.

I'm not sure there is anything that can truly redpill women, except having a good father growing up. Without that framework, women are just lost -- you can tell them how and why they'll wind up fucked in life, but they just steer toward it anyway thinking things will be different for them because they "feel" different. They never realize that's exactly how everyone who is fucked in life, gets fucked. Very, very few women have the foresight or self-control to see disaster and avoid it.

>literally saying ignorance is good

From her father
>I love you

She also needs to be made aware of her ancestry if she is of European descent.

It also is important that her parents don't hang out with degenerates and non whites.

Finally, she needs to be taught that the media in all forms is propaganda. It wouldn't hurt to let her know all media is owned by Jews either.

>say "blackpill the shit out of them, there isn't one lesson that will save them, there are many"
>get accused of preaching ignorantia sit beatitudo
pls kys

tell her that her value in the sexual market is going to plummet after she turns 23

i whipped my cunt into shape in about a week

that they should cash out on their pussy while they're still young. the saddest and dumbest thing I can think of is a broke pretty bitch, that pussy gotta be worth something more than likes.

>after 28 you market value plummets
>grab your man by this point and then sit back and try to ignore the bile that your closest friends will vomit at you when they 'can't find a good man' at 38.

"Let me tell you about the jews."

Smart is the new cool!

>You are not your looks, your attractiveness, or your vagina. Society (men and other women equally) will direct you towards thinking that that is what your life is all about. It is not. You are your achievements and your character.

>All of your friends gossip and say shit because they are insecure and unhappy

>The mainstream media is trying to program you and instill (((their))) agenda

>Racemixing is cultural genocide

Oh jeez

stay away from anyone who's not white

"All women who lead non-traditional lifestyles end up miserable."

Then process to show her many examples of failed/regretful women.

If there are any young girls lurking on pol (I know that there are) that haven't really gotten started in life yet, this is serious advice if you're open to considering it:

Cherish your virtue. For one thing, yes, this does include your virginity. This is something really precious and if you still have yours, you have the ability to find an amazingly pure, beautiful type of love and commitment. Other than your virginity, I just mean your general honor and virtue- be a good person, be a loving person, be smart, be strong, work on your character and just try to become as much of an exemplary young woman as possible and then remember that and be proud of it, let it motivate you in life.

My specific one piece of advice, building on top of the other advice, would be to ignore men entirely until God brings the right one to you. When you meet someone who is your soulmate, your best friend, the ideal spouse for you, you'll feel it in a supernatural way, if you have doubts that's not it, but you'll know when it's really "it" when it happens, you'll just feel it. Don't waste your time on any other man but him.

How do I get girlfriends long time friend out of the picture? She's the bad apple type, naive that guys are only nice to her because of attractive friends, drama ridden, hit the wall early on. Just can't stand her yet the girlfriend can't seem to make some distance.

You can't and your gf is likely trash. Just dump her

Bump.

Women who indulge in feminism and independence end up miserable. Women who practice chastity and good partner selection have the happiest outcomes.

She's a retard and you're better off finding a girl who will listen. Considering you've probably tried resolving the problem before asking us for help, she's likely too dumb to understand what you're telling her.

redpill her on race, everytime theres a black around pull her to one side so you're in between her and the nigger. especially at a young age

welcome to Cred Forums

lurk more, I used to be (((degenerate))) like you once - Cred Forums is the cure

Leave her, she's not worth it and since you're asking us that... it means that you're able to. Just tell her, be inspired and tell her to fuck off with style.