What is Cred Forums consensus on the Roman Empire?

What is Cred Forums consensus on the Roman Empire?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1474307462752.webm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Morton_(politician)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we the best

Fuck the Romans

Bellona is my Smite waifu

Ruined by Jews

>Imblying you share anything with ancient rome besides the place you live in and part of your language.

That's the Republic flag

Rome is the absolute best western culture to study and learn about. Latin is the best language. Romam amo.

Most based series ever made. I remember my wife watching Game of Thrones, and I told her that's shows gore and sex is amateur hour.

Pretty based before they started race mixing with their slaves and inviting foreigners into their country. Lots of parallels with today in that case. They got too comfortable with all of their luxuries and became weak.

Also them conquering England gave us what we needed to become the Empire that would even give Rome a run for their money, so thanks.

t. WE WUZ ROMANS the nation

A certain (((religion))) cucked it.

Not just a run for their money, we utterly eclipsed them.

Britain was the true successor to the Roman Empire.

Shut up Tracian scum

Rome a shit. Carthage dindu nuffin. He was workin hard, payin his war indemnities when da racis Romans broke da treaty dat dey wrote.

this. Romans should have never have mixed with their filthy germanic slaves. This made them adopt the cuck gene and their empire collapsed soon after that

Couldn't imagine where they went wrong after all the work Julius Caesar did...

shut up gyppo cunt

i.4cdn.org/gif/1474307462752.webm

Wrong tribe group. And doesn't change the fact that besides location Italy doesn't share much with Rome.

>Says the WE WUZ CELTS, WE WUZ SAXOSN, WE WUZ ANGLOS, WE WUZ ROMANS country

based

>Rome ania

>I don't know the etymology of the word.

Based af. Destroyed Jewish rebellions, subjugated africans, and subdued the eternal anglo for at least a little while (still planted the seeds of Imperialism in them). Shouldn't have let all those Visigoth fucking shits camp out on the other side of the Rhine. Modern Europe is making the smae mistakes today.

Also fuck this guy.

AYYO HOLUP

>The name of Romania (România) comes from the Romanian Român, which is a derivative of the Latin adjective Romanus (Roman).

Really makes me think

WE WUZ ROMANZ AND SHIET

Huge degenerate country run by merchant families based on its military power and borrowing foreign inventions. So pretty much ancient USA.

The crossing of the Rubicon initiated the age of Roman imperium, in which control became vested in the hands of one strongman, compared to the senatorial/classical republican format that had prevailed for centuries. The fate of Caesar's deed cemented the succession of Octavian who, as we all know, established the Principate system of rule that prevailed for almost 1500 more years at least in the east.

Not only this, but with the Donation of Constantine provided to Charlemagne the Holy Roman Empire of the German Nation was ruled in this same fashion. And with the coming of Napoleon, who attempted to recreate Roman imperial glory, the same pattern was demonstrated yet again.

And thereafter, Hitler and the other leaders of nationalist parties, themselves, no doubt found. and continue to find, inspiration from the emperors of old.

>t. Cicero

>Principate system of rule that prevailed for almost 1500 more years at least in the east.

wrong. By diocletian's era it had been styled along the lines of an eastern monarchy.

> Holy Roman Empire of the German Nation was ruled in this same fashion

>HRE ruled the same as ancient roman empire

confirmed not knowing shit

Her glory knows no bounds! (Fuck Visigoths)

I though the Donation of Constatine was a forgery?

>The Roman Empire was the original fascists

so based

The Romans were globalist, hedonist cucks.

It was probably the greatest Nordic empire of all time.

Ad Victoriam!

>Donation of Constatine

Stop jewing Cathocucks.

They fell for the multicultural meme and it destroyed them in the end.

More genocide and less taking on vassals would of done the trick.

Follow the power, Finn. Roman Empire, Carolingian Empire, Holy Roman Empire, Spanish Empire, British Empire, Pax Americana. Look at me: I am the Roman now.

Good luck with that

Usa WAS formed by a Finn, so you're not totally wrong.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Morton_(politician)

>Finland is heir of Roman Empire
No, everything ended at 1917.

>I WUZ ALL OF YOU

America has evolved. Accept our Imperialism or die.

>Butthurt Finns

pls ill do whatever you just just let me keep listening to turmion katilot

it's shit fa m, Rome is the best series ever made

>Accept our Imperialism or die.

AYO HOL UP

SO YOU BE SAYIN WE WUZ

PRAETORIANS N SHIEEEEEET

U WHITEYS WERE CAVE DWELLIN
WE BANGIN IN DA MED

Will return.

Grand, ambitious, legendary, triumphant, foremost amongst us in history. Sadly also the textbook case of a harsh decline. I think the board has an even split on those who consider its tale an inspiration and those who think it's a warning; more people, I believe, should see it's both.

t. barbarian

>Spartacus
>Shit
Neck urself

They came the closest to solving the jewish problem.