Chidless Thread

Who here enjoying the free life?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/society/2014/jan/13/childless-couples-happier
telegraph.co.uk/lifestyle/wellbeing/10567260/Happier-relationships-for-couples-without-children.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4ooD2CMlPBQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw I want kids but no gf

Enjoy your miserable life all alone.

That moment when you type so fast you mispelled the thread's title. Oh well.

Why do you actively want kids, user?

I know this feel. I want to be a Dad so badly.

I'd actually love to have kids I just can't date for some reason or another, cant even get a date from an ugly or fat bitch. Maybe there really is something wrong with me.

Why?

Does the nightmarish trap / hell of parenthood really sound that amazingly fun to you people?

I love my parents user. My childhood was terrific. I just wanted to share that magic with children of my own. It likely will never happen anyway though.

I'm waiting until trump starts to MAGA. Once we defeat Isis and begin to grow again I'll have kids

aim lower

big/ugly girls need love too

>no kids
>no wife
>27
>working on phd
>white
>male
>women are getting thirsty at this age
>suddenly the "hot young professor or smert quiet man" is desirable to stupid 25+ sluts
>trying to get a piece of my spicy career/fulfillment/pay
>been browsing 4 Chan for over a decade
>too red pilled to do anything but read and work on my own interests

Feels oh so good

Were your parents rich?

I just love being around children, they are a lot of fun. I volunteer in a primary school and look after my younger brother and cousins a lot when I can. I also come from a relatively large family, I have four siblings, having children just seems normal and part of life that I am missing but want a lot.

No, lower middle class.

It's OK, but I'd rather have had a family if it were possible.

The only worldly thing that matters is blood. Perhaps growing up your family life wasn't great, but I was raised with a deep respect and sense of duty to mine.

To me, it's a duty to propagate my Family line farther, in addition to ensuring its integrity as is. But aside from that, I don't know how people can't see the joy that comes from raising a son.

Would you be able to afford those children though? A single child is very expansive, even for rich people, so lower middle class you'd have a hard time, no?

>let the mushits and niggers do all the breeding

I don't know why you faggots take pride in being a biological dead-end.

>life without children is the way to go and only beta faggots have any

Do we really need to have this thread every day?

Not I. There is something to finally understanding responsibility and altruistic feels. As they say, it changes you

>Chidless
>expansive

sage

They can't see the joy it brings because

> They have to raise them in a world with immigrants, Allahu Snackabr, feminism and SJWs.
> Unaffordable
> Lose all your money
> Lose all your free time
> Lose sleep
> Affects your health
> Stress
> School all over again
> No more free time
> List goes on and on.
> Divorce and alimony sounds fun, no?

List goes on and on.

With a partner with a comparable job yeah I could afford it easy. It really doesnt matter anyway though, divorce rates are so high and women have been ruined, even if I wasn't a sad sack and could pull, I probably would end up getting fucked over anyway.

The point is, the conditions of marriage and having a family aren't inherently bad just because our currently societal conditions are awful.

Because we get to live a free life, have all our time, health, resources and money for ourselves. We live life being able to do nothing but what we want and what we like.

Procreation is is the ethical equivalent of murder, as it involves making decisions about another human being's existence on their behalf.

Why even bother raising a child when there's a 99% chance they'll turn into some degenerate druggie punk or a cock-rodeo gigaslut?

>tfw want kids but don't want the risk of being in a committed relationship with your child's mother

Getting married, also getting a vasectomy as a little Christmas present to myself.

Apparently we do, because the breeders are just so dumbfounded that no one wants kids.

Is there some kind of way that you pay a woman to birth your child and then kindly fuck off without being able to get alimony?

>tfw even if you did have kids with someone and split you'd never get custody
>tfw single males will never be able to adopt
>tfw will never pluck a cute aryan girl out of an adoption centre and raise her with strong traditional values to see her full potential
>tfw she will never turn and around and say "Thanks for everything, Dad."

Mine is tomorrow! Can't wait.

I have a 5 month old son. He is amazing. We waited until we had careers, a house, savings, and finances in order. Mom works 2 days a week for fun and spending money.

Ya know how your hobbies and interests make you feel happy and fulfilled. This kid is like the ultimate hobby. My /k/ and Cred Forums interests are more meaningful, my /bus/ is more rewarding. Man sunny days are better, and rain is more fun.

I can see how having a kid is a challenge and stressful, but if you prepare and do it right the stress is really reduced and the rewards are life changing.

That said he is probably going to be an only child...

>women are getting thirsty at this age
>at this age

I'm 28 and fucked an 18 year old this weekend. I've also never dated older than 23.

Why can't you keep it to yourself if you don't want to have kids? It is like gays with their parades.

>tfw no ai mother for your adopted child

Yes, because it's great to be replaced by niggers and mudslimes.

>wanting to adopt

Faggot degenerate leaf pls go. As men it is one of our duties to spread our seed. Stop being a little baaby and make pregnant of woman

brother or sister is the best gift an individual can have. Do NOT give him the curse of the 'only child' syndrome.

Single males can adopt in the UK, can't they do it in Australia?

me too
>tfw girls I dated said Id make the perfect husband but right now i wanna have fun! :)

Women killed our race. Women did this.

No I work in a shop thats main clientele is families
I feel like shit and a freak.
Saying that, I see a lot of seperated families too, and wondered if if I could hold my shit together even if I got somebody up the duff

I wouldn't mind having spread my seed but the thought of raising children makes me feel physically sick.

I think I will impregnate a woman in a foreign country then leave.

This

>I never asked to be here

>get a vasectomy
>tell no one

I'm not naive, our society has slipped into a hole where for a lot of people having children seems more a liability than anything else.

To be fair, my situation is different. I possess pretty good tracts of land, and aside from the money I make off of it I also opt to have most of the food me/my family need raised or grown on it; the cost of raising children is far less- and when my children get older they're a boon to the operation (free labor).

The "more work" doesn't bother me, I love what I do maintaining my estate and it doesn't feel like "work", and I don't think a man should have a ton of leisure every day anyhow.

Ultimately, all the really shitty things society is doing to the family isn't enough to counteract everything else. My Normal-descended family subjugated the Welsh and survived centuries of war; my German-descended family survived war and famine, and through it all prospered.

If my ancestors could go through all that and still have had those that would eventually lead to me, some assorted ackbars and hamplanets surely can't get in my way.

Childless couple is the way to go.

theguardian.com/society/2014/jan/13/childless-couples-happier

telegraph.co.uk/lifestyle/wellbeing/10567260/Happier-relationships-for-couples-without-children.html

What women you get lmao. If you had women you wouldnt be here angry and sad. Is it womens fault you lack game and social skills? Theyre not just gonna give it up like some disney movie. Pick yourself up by your bootstraps. Earn it.

>tfw no one on Cred Forums will procreate
You know it's because you're misogynists.
Have fun letting the white population drop. :)

My gf and I are looking forward to the condom-free sex without having to worry about her getting pregnant. We're really excited.

even better if you can be happy without being in a relationship.

your relationship, if you don't get married or have kids, is ultimately a dead-end, after all.

We won't be alive when it's heavily reduced or gone, we'll either be fucking rotten old or dead from the Allahu Snackbars. Also, it's not our problem given the fact that we'll die and not give two shits about this stupid crap.

>Be nigger
>Happily married to spic
>So conservative/nationalistic, I'd scare some of you stormfags
>Spic is preggo
>Know I'm going to redpill the shit out of my spic/niglet kids

feels good to be honest.

This. DINK master race reporting in.
>GF doesn't want kids, neither do I
>Fucktons of disposable income, 2 vacations a year
>concerts and vineyards on weekends, sleeping as late as we want
>Weekly "date nights" without having to worry about finding a babysitter
>Laugh at the dead soulless looks our friends with kids always seem to have.
>At the rate were going, well have our own house by the end of the decade and be able to retire between 50-55.

Tasty Redpill!

have kids and I sleep as much as I want to. you're all being lied to. they don't want you to reproduce.

I'm getting my snip snip tomorrow Senpai! I'll join you in the Free-Club soon!

Dude birth control has ruined two of my relationships, it makes women go fucking craaaaaazy

But you should sacrifice your happiness, at least 20 years of your life and hundreds of thousands of dollars for the preservation of the white race!

>Taking my dog for a leisurely stroll
>Sun is shining, wind in my hair
>Looking forward to some vidya when I get home
>See ex pushing stroller with grim-faced substitute
>Feels good

Who doesn't want us to reproduce?

Also, if you sleep as much as you want, you're obviously bad at parenting, you're supposed to spend as much time as humanly possible with your kids. You're CLEARLY doing something wrong.

>manages to get married
>DOESN'T WANT CHILDREN
why even...
kill yourselves
Welp. I guess Islam will save us.

keep livin' the dream, user. keep living the dream.

Vasectomy senpai, Vasectomy!!

Not having kids is great. 35 years old here - I can play video games, go hiking, travel, stay up late, sleep in, eat what I want, fuck who I want. Its the best. Only cucks have kids.

>B-but enjoy being alone!

Not really, can bang a different girl each week and hang with my bros in the bar at the end of the day without worrying about saving up for some shitting crying money and happiness drain.

Girls keep telling me I'll be the perfect husband one day.

That just means they want to shag around now, so I stopped bothering. I'm not taking in and paying for a washed up slut.

I actually do want children, but unlike women, I can wait.

Its idiots like you that are going to destroy the white race.

t. a man-child pretending to be red-pilled

We out here

>why even...
Tax breaks, Maple

you're argument is terrible.

>no kids
>bad parent for living the american dream
>Canadian

oh, nvm. you're opinion is meaningless because of your nationality.

Muh Jews.

Why would the jews want us to stop reproducing? Seriously what do they fucking care?

Also, I don't care about the white race. I'll be dead by some Allahu Snackbar or too old to be bothered when it happens.

> Being that pathetic at dodging a debate

You're sad. Enjoy having to raise kids, cuck.

These were supposed to help parents afford having children.

That's bullshit. What are you sources?

Well, how the hell do you justify that otherwise? Why should people who live together get tax breaks? What are they doing to benefit society to deserve it?

Enjoy not contributing to the future genetic makeup of the species that will conquer the stars.

I'll be a literal part of that future, why should I betray my ancestors who suffered so much that I might exist today?

You're not entirely right but keep on doing you man.

Have a kid, he goes traveling, hiking, to bed early... nothing on your list except for sleeping with a different woman every day is out of reach because of a child.

I might have to work a little harder to make that Costa Rica vacation go smoothly. There is always a little extra work required, but it's not unmanageable, and my life has continued on fairly smoothly even with a kid.

I've found that you tend to get out of life what you put in. The extra work required to do the same 'good life' things makes them feel way cooler.

Kids aren't for everyone but they aren't inherently bad either. So enjoy you, and I'll enjoy me. No cuck

thats just your brain flooding with chemicals tricking you into it. and that isnt even permanent, it wears off and youre stuck with shitty teen kids and a wife that doenst love you, if you beat the odds and manage to stay married in the first place.

and before you retort back with the predictable " your a virgin(im not)", "youre not a real man" etc, answer me first this; why does every married dad, have that dead "kill me now" look in their eyes, when they find out im single without kids, why do they say "smart man!" and look at me with envy?

It's impossible to outbreed non-whites. Raising one or two kids is hard enough, because we actually take care of our kids, and without government assistance. Browns have ten kids each and then just ignore them. The only way to survive is through ethnic cleansing.

I'll benefit from Tax Breaks but never breed. Nothing could convince me or make it worth undergoing the hell or parenthood. Seems I'll have even more money than I thought! That's cool news.

Not the person you're talking with but what you're talking about in your sample of 'all dads' is selection and confirmation bias.

I'm in my 20's and my wife and I have been together for 11 years and we've only ever been with each other.

We live in a custom house that we designed ourselves that is brand new on a beautiful country lot.

She's four months pregnant and I honestly think you guys have something wrong with your brain if you think our lives aren't awesome.

Then politicians should have framed the law so only married couples with children get the tax breaks.

i can attest to this being 100% true
>qt aryan german gf
>takes birth control
>get to cream into sweet glorious aryan sliz
>sex life is good, we have fun during honeymoon phase
>decide to live together because NYC is expensive and we're really into each other
>periods happen and she flies off the handle for little issues
>starts crying at any shadow of doubt cast onto the perfection of the relationship
>too worn out at this point to keep reassuring her every day that I like her
>break up
there were other factors, but holy shit birth control puts girls on a hormonal roller coaster

Once that kid comes out and you're still in the nightmare of parenthood, you'll see.

>What are they doing to benefit society to deserve it?
Working, voting, consuming, paying taxes

This won't be my problem any more, thanks Vasectomy!

NO STOP
TOO CLOSE TO HOME
>listen to The Fatherland
>come on guys good girls are everywhere
>meet girls at church
>still rather "have fun" than settle down even at 28 years old
I'm never going to be a father, am I...

Kids are only a burden for the unprepared or unimaginative. Strong family is something to be experienced. I'm from one, I'm creating one, and I'm really enjoying it.

(You) Keep up the good work...

Nah, I take pride in everything I create

People that think parenthood is hard are just shitty humans, seriously.

From a 31 year old shitposting leaf with 2 awesome boys - snip your shit up ASAP

I agree with everything you said, friend. We're creating great humans.

I don't get it. I would have loved to have a family, but I can't for reasons. Some of you totally could but don't want to. Not even because you think it's too risky (which it kind of is nowadays it seems), just because you think it's no fun and too much effort. I don't understand how you can be satisfied with your life like this. Yeah, playing vidyas and working on your projects or whatever and wasting your money is fun, but it's also meaningless in the long run.

More power to you man. Hypergamy is a thing for most all post-pubescent women, I'm not saying i haven't fugged an 18 year old myself but they're more curious and less thirsty. Near thirty they're more desperate and less curious

> MFW I look at all my friends who did breed and they look so dead, exhausted, sad, souless, regretful and pathetic. Literally ALL of them look miserable.

You are missing out user, I have two sons and it was the best thing I've ever done, it also reduces the risk of you dying an old man but only being found after the neighbours complain about the smell.

Sounds like you surround yourself with shitty people

I guess the idea is that couples are more likely to have children, so that's good enough, but if you give them the tax breaks only when they have children it could encourage them to have children before they are ready, which could be really bad.

Life in itself is meaningless, when you die there's no heaven, there's nothing. It's black, it's dark, just like before you were born.

You live ONE fucking life, do you REALLY wanna waste it getting burned and exhausted and drained by a fucking little parasite? NO!

You have ONE fucking life dude, make it count, ENJOY IT!

even as a single guy in my early 20's with all the free time in the world to do what I want with hobbies/lifting/study/work etc, I can't help but feel that having a son to mould in my image and encourage to be the best man he could be would be the ultimate goal in my life in a few years time

The current social climate however makes this a pie dream, with divorce, alimony and the ridiculous legal bias towards women being the primary caretakers of children between a seperated couple.

If only there were a way to procreate a son without a woman's involvement.

Childless anons seem as smug and euphoric as atheists.

>real life experience means nothing
I can already tell which way you vote

how hard is it to find a doctor willing to do a vasectomy in your 30's without being married?

happy childless 20 years old reporting in.

Boy I'm sure happy I made a conscious decision not to have kids. I am sure that my opinion will never change over the course of my entire life

Nah, they're just regretful, exhausted and turned into zombies because they had the life and freedom they enjoyed so much sucked outta them.

wait until they get older.

they will regret it.

I'm 30 and I have no gf and no kids. Anyone who says the child-free life is great is only saying that because the existential crisis hasn't kicked in yet. I hate it. I sometimes lay awake thinking about how more than half the population is women and yet I can't find one who isn't batshit crazy or hideous, yet still in my league and wants to have kids.

Being single is only fun for a while. Being single in your 30s is fucking stupid and literally everyone with a brain knows that.

It reminds me of those videos where Gavin Macinnes makes fun of older single women that try to pretend that it's fun and cool. It's a bit sad really.

VERY hard. I had to search across Canada to find mine.

>You have ONE fucking life dude, make it count
What stupid logic. You're going to die regardless of what you do, nothing you do matters, it doesn't matter what life you've led.

Enjoying life is a meme. But don't let me stop you.

Yeah, it is a problem with you. But no one's perfect, and it's really only pathetic if you choose not to do anything about it.

I can guarantee that you and those zombies are all fucking shitty humans.

Everyone accepts that some people are just better at certain things. Sports, business, saving money, creating things. The same goes for meaningful relationships and families. Your friends suck at it.

>itt underaged fags talking about not having children
Just wait till you're closer to 30 and you realize you have nothing worthwhile in your life.
Having kids early can be shit, not having kids at all can be shit.
Just don't rush to have kids and don't have too many kids at a time.
Not hard to understand.

That's whore shit. I had my crisis in my teenage years and only wanted to accomplish things I'd be proud of, having children isn't one of these things. I wanna be an artist and leave my mark.

You cucks who complain about how hard parenting is don't understand how it's supposed to be done. You MUST marry a woman who will stay at home and raise your children, or else have a job like teaching which allows her to be free for them when they aren't in school.

You, as the man, should have little part in the day-to-day annoyances of raising children. Spend quality time with them every so often - take a weekend trip to the beach, visit a theme park, etc. You should be working until close to the time that the kids go to bed.

An uncucked man's interaction with his kids on most days will be confined to giving them a kiss goodnight when he comes home late from work and after-work schmoozing.

They're just not enjoying their lives anymore because of parenthood mang, I can't blame them for feeling that shitty and being so exhausted.

>me and wife in 40's
>she drives a coupe
>I drive a coupe
>home 100% paid for
>retirement/investments look pretty good
>weekend gun class? Sure!
>audition for a part in a play? Why Not!
>Just came back from a wild life preserves that let me play with tiger cubs, wolves, and an elephant.

Look, I sometimes feel a pang of guilt over not bringing more whites into the world, but actually doing what I want, when I want, and not fearing college prices, lefty educational indoctrination, and entitled kids that live with their face glued to a screen is nice too.

Those are separate tax breaks.

>They're just not enjoying their lives anymore because of parenthood mang

The reason for this

is that they are shitty humans.

What part of that do you not understand

vasectomy at age 31 here. wife and i are enjoying our money, freedom to travel, and ability to be spontaneous.

most of my friends with kids are miserable, broke, and stuck.

feels good man :)

You're just a faggot. I'm 31 and I've dumped several girls on my way to get here to NOT have kids.

Let's look at some possible outcomes to having kids :

>have kids
>they're born retards or mutants

>have kids
>they make your wife explode into a disgusting dump that she never recovers from

>have kids
>your wife leaves you and demands child support/alimoneys and JUSTs you for the rest of your life

>have kids
>they're health, your wife isn't crazy
>but they have to grow up in the nightmarish lefty dystopia that will become the future

THESE ALL SOUND SUPER APPEALING

>No GF, and I have a kid

Childfree is degenerate.

30 and childless here. Sometimes I wake up to an empty feeling. Like my life is devoid of any meaning. That uncanny valley feeling that I've somehow failed.

kek Just kidding. I love sleeping in on the weekends and spending my fun money on me. I haven't had a salad in over a decade.

hearing my child, but really just MY child, sing an offkey, shitty done version of let it go literally fills my heart with joy (aka causes the release of a shit ton of oxytocin)

i wouldn't get that with any just any kid, so you really don't know what the fuck it's like having kids

they literally light up your life and make you wish you were dead at the same time

truly magical

How does the idea of trying to have a son and having a daughter instead sound to you? You think that's bad, try rolling the dice a few more times and still not having any luck.

Using the specific to argue the universal... bad news user, Bernie isn't an option any more.

It's pathetic if you know you're physically impossible to be attractive but you're trying anyway

m8 travel the world, learn a language, use tinder, internet date

It's literally impossible to stay childless unless you aren't trying

Ask yourself, are you trying?

>tfw having fun with your kids
>taking them to Disney World
>teaching them how to defend themselves
>helping them with homework
>vicariously reliving your own childhood
>transcending death by passing your genes on to future humans

the ultimate cuck move is to not have kids

>not letting your kids to wander around during the day nude with a spear and flint knife
>being an eternal helicopter smothering psychobabble parent

Girls look up to their dad even more than boys do you idiot

How so? Also

A FUCKING LEAF!

The problem is that i have daddy issues, i was never close with my dad so i don't have anyone to learn about masculinity from. Daddy issues means i can't socialize with guys, i can't be emotionally attached to anyone. If i have kids, my kids would be as fucked up as me, socially retarded, no self esteem, cheating wife, etc etc.

Marriage is only for perfect men, with religion, good upbringing, good physique, etc etc. it's all lottery.

33 in single here.

I'm so sad and lonely. It's not the fault of being degenerate though. I'm just not a chad. Plus a manlet at 5'6".

What can I do?

>tfw finally managed to free myself of the instinct-based drive to illogically desire to have children

holy fuck lads its feels GOOD

You must come out of a very pathetic mindset to sacrifice so many resources and time to just "not be alone" during your last 5 or so years of your life. Either that, or seriously lack control over your primal urges. Might as well devolve to plunder and rape while you're at it

daughter would be a different kettle of fish entirely

The sound of that heart monitor flatlining as you breath your last breath alone.

Either spread your whiteness or kill yourself cuck

> Trying that hard to get cucked in the locked hellish nightmare of parenthood

Wow, you sure are a desperate masochist, user-kun.

This is degeneracy too.

how old are you? what does your girlfriend think?

>kids gets a little fussy in the middle of the night
>put him on chest and he passes out
>fall asleep with cute muther fucker
You will never know this feeling
Kill yourself so whites can get jobs and raise families of 5 again

Nothing wrong with a little plunder and rape as long as you're not receiving. Timeless traditions you're disparaging there son...

Wear platform shoes and a tophat or fedora to seem taller.

>implying your lefty brainwashed cuck children will stand by your beside while you pass into the night as one of the last White Cis Males of the universe

How is it degenerate?

gen xers and millennials being eternal teenagers and passing on their hedonism and quick gratification to yet another generation is the last fucking thing we want

it's unfortunate, but thank you.

We're not broke and stuck, because being actual grown ups and NOT manchildren means we can plan and schedule for our children to be looked after if we need to go on a vacation. It also means there's a budget for these things. It's amazing! I think they call it responsibility or something. Shame your parents never taught you about that.

The family trees of the extinct will be littered with the willingly barren.

I would not be surprised if OP was a CTR Shill, this "White should stop having kids" thing is so transparent now.

It is fun, you faggot.
What fun doesn't come with work you entitled millenial faggot lazy fuck

you're a moron if you get married and have kids at this point

there's a lot of evidence now for how fucked your life will be

really no reason to do it unless you hate yourself

Hey all. I have kids and I love it yet the trade off is only apparent upon reflection, I miss being able to just stay in bed or enjoy any bit of spontaneity, so my only point in being here is treasure these moments, but do have kids down the line too, the rewards after all the work is worth it. I just wish I had appreciated my freedom when I had it.

>tfw still too nervous
its like something is missing in my brain. was ordering drinks at the pub when a cougar grabbed my ass and i froze.
atleast i hope it was the cougar and not the local homosexual.

That's what you don't fucking GET your dumbass.

Consequences Of Having Children > Benefits Of Having children

The consequences outweigh the benefits by a 100 miles.

spontaneity is the big thing that goes missing
but fuck it
the millennials crying they'd never be able to just up and go bang club sluts at in costa rica at 3 am are just being millennials

This. Marriage is only good in the past times like the medieval times.

Plus, life ends at marriage

Got a cute kid and awesome inlaws that do 80% of the child care. Used to be, before boomer entitlement, grandparents did most of the childcare in exchange for housing and help after retirement

They also don't have hobbies and start trying to reproduce in their early teens. Nobody wants a daughter over a son, not even chicks. There's a reason ancient cultures used to throw them out and try again until they got a son.

No gf :^)

Before you go on with the whole "b-but you will get older and be sorry", no, I wouldn't say that it's a childish "having no kids is cool lmao" phase.

It's more of an ideological point of view on reality, rather. Realizing that I have been forcing myself to be what is considered "normal" and raise a kid that will inherit me and so on. That it was all a spook I fell into and finally realized that there is actually 0 (zero) logical need to reproduce.

Moreover, we will both reach something close to immortality AND singularity quite soon (my special guess is within the next 20 years). Why would I need to groom a biological replacement of me when I'm probably not going to die? Because that's what reproduction is - a mere copy of your genes because yours disappear, nothing more. If they don't, there is no actual need of doing it.

>they get to raise them to hate feminist, ahmed, and faggots
>kids dont need gold laced clothes
>invest your money in your future progeny
>get to share you pass times with a new person
>only faggots sleep 8hrs
>keep cucking away for some faggot then and see what that does to your health
>see above
>get to talk shit to teachers since you cant be put in detention and you have a vested interest in your childs education
>you listed this twice because you smoke weed so much
>not really
>only if you are a faggot and cant keep a relationship together

>ywn be a carefree epsilon-class elevator operator
>you will always be a miserable, anomalously flawed beta
why even live

Isn't marriage scary ? How do you if you're ready to parent a child ? I have trouble with temper and socializing, i don't i should ever parent. And i don't want to anyway. The only reason i will marry is because i feel i have to. Do i want to ? No. What's wrong with me and how do i fix it ?

other reasons are how sons are heirs and helpful.

Are you a burger version of me?

Spoopy

> I failed to achieve the absolute minimum in life that even amoebas can achieve
Enjoy being the victim of natural selection, you will not be mourned.

Consequences are really just your POV. Resource drain you say? Only feels that way if you are resource limited. Sleep deprived you claim? It's not that bad if you have two people working as a team. Fun killers you call them? Man, watching a child swear at a party with no clue of what they are saying... priceless (or any of the more wholesome moments).

Your view of consequences is based entirely on your POV, which is relevant to you. Thinking that the balance you see between consequences and rewards is True is just short sighted.

Don't have kids, you aren't ready and you may never be. Just don't think everyone else is as unprepared and unimaginative as ypurself.

me 26, I do and i love it nothing better then fucking useless waste of human to take care of.

> Don't have kids, you aren't ready and you may never be. Just don't think everyone else is as unprepared and unimaginative as ypurself.

That's just making assumptions about me. See, I just don't want to have to sacrifice myself for a fucking kid. Fuck that.

Awesome plan. Here's what it will sound like in divorce court.

>He was never around
>I handled 100% of child care
>we felt abandoned
>thanks for the house, cars, investments.
>please be prompt with your monthly check.

>no one wants kids
>majority of thread is guys wanting to be dads and parents saying it's great

Hoho boi oh, looks like you're wrong.

>you will regret it
>you will change your mind
>its different when they are YOUR children
>dont you want somebody to take care of you when you get old
>dont you want a legacy in this world?

We have heard them all, considered them and we do not give a shit.

THIS! FUCKING THIS!

CAN'T PEOPLE SIMPLY UNDERSTAND THIS? HOLY FUCK!

Guys come on i need some clue, i'm really empty and clueless here.

Nothing is wrong with you. Modern marriage is a trap, it's A GOOD AND NORMAL REACTION TO NOT BE INTERESTED IN IT! Don't marry, Mango. You've nothing to gain from it.

t. Stacy

>muh legacy
>muh heritage
>muh being taken care of
Lol it's almost like racial nationalism or culture. It's nothing but egocentrism. Why do you care about fucking legacy ? how is it good ?

imagine teaching your son all kinds of shit like fishing, using a knife, shooting guns...

>It's nothing but egocentrism

This. The sooner you realize that and stop deluding yourself, the better. At least, until its too late and you already have a kid tied to you

>no, I wouldn't say that it's a childish "having no kids is cool lmao" phase.

You wouldn't know better, you're basically still a child and not even in a relationship. You have no real basis for your "grand revelation." You'll gain experience with life.

You don't fucking NEED to be in a relationship or reach X age to know you don't want kids.

I'm 23 and in a relationship, I've known since I was a little child (by looking at parents around me) that I didn't wanna have any fucking kids.

This this this this this

Man. . I hope you really don't think like that. .. man up things agent that bad actually they are kinda good

Do we seriously need this sad threads every hour? You make like 8 a day OP. We get it, you don't want Kids. You like telling Cred Forums about it because you think it triggers us. Cool, go enjoy your childless life.

>a leaf
>a wet-nose child of a leaf at that

what worldly wisdom you bring into your decision making

protip: you need life experience to be credible on judging life decisions.

Hedonism is degenerate.

What an unfulfilling life you must have. Oh well, at least you can afford the newest Apple products right? :^)

Me. Just enjoying the kid free life. 5k in savings. Going to save up another 6k and buy a vehicle at the end of the year.

How are you?

First time making this thread, user. I didn't know other people made them here regularly.

How is it degenerate? Please elaborate, because I'm interested.

Half of my conversations with family go like this:

>user you and miss user need to start thinking about kids and settling down

>we dont want kids

>you will do, you should have them while you are still young you will feel differently when they are born

>children crying makes me want to throw them out of the nearest window and miss user cant even stand being around her little sister for more than 5 mins

>well you will regret not having them

>so we should choose to have something we do not want on the off chance we will suddenly change having kids is so important, vital and meaningful but the risk of hating and resenting something we didn't want in the first place is cool?

>......

>cant even stand being around her little sister for more than 5 mins
of course she cant. there is a major difference between siblings and own children.

LMAO holy fuck pwned.

Better to have tried and failed than never having tried at all you fucking quitter

>I wanna be an artist and leave my mark.
The only mark you're gonna leave is a fucking shit skid on society

No it's not.

Your style of writing is exactly the same, Canadian flag every time and the threads all go the same.

>Having kids is for losers I can play vidya everyday and fuck bitches!
>dad anons reply that they can play vidya too
>no way being a parent sucks it's so expensive!
>dad anons reply that they don't have any problems affording things
>no way enjoy never going on vacations and having a wife that hates you!
>dad anons reply that they are very happy with their wives and take vacation whenever too
>b-but your children hate you and are ungrateful!
>dad anons reply that their kids worship the ground they walk on and love hanging out
>If you enjoy parenting you're not doing it right! You need to miserable so I don't feel bad about my life choices!
>dad anons say their actually really happy being dads
>I JUST DON'T WANT CHILDREN MY LIFE IS SO GREAT CANT YOU TELL HOW HAPPY I AM BY HOW MANY THREADS I MAKE!!?

Whose really trying to convince who?

How well does that raise your fucking fucked up kid for you? Oh wait, it doesn't. You are trapped into suffering and loss forever.

Oh my, you're so rude.

This is a very risky ideology to have.

Cleaning up the crap of a child is the same regardless of relation.

Children are

>Loud
>Unpleasant
>Dirty
>Irritating

They are horrible to be around and utterly uninteresting, they are awful.

Kids really suck. They're so dumb that you have to put yourself on their level instead of having an intelligent conversation.

You answered your own question there bruh

>biological dead-end.

biology is shit. we all have seen cool guys that have offspring that are literal shitheads. or they are born retarded, or crippled. or they get hit by a random bus. hundreds of cash into the drain. its a high risk bet, no thanks.

now memes, memes are immortal. art is immortal too. the only meaningful trascendence is the creative one, bacteria can duplicate itself, no fucking merit there.

>world is getting progressively shittier
>having a kid after 2012 means they have to grow up with nonbianary trans aracial special snowflakes starting from kindergarten
>the social conditioning also starts at kindergarten
>suddenly my child comes home asking me about sexuality before his testicles even drop
>I tell him it's not important, and he should just play with his friends and be happy
>he tells me he'll never be happy until be can truly express himself without being oppressed
>two years later I get fined by the government and have my son taken into protective custody because I refused to sign off on him starting HRT
>become national outrage #347863
>my son grows up with two moms, but both are actually trans
>I have my 75% of my wages directly transferred into their bank accounts by order of the united states government. Reason? I have to pay extra child support due to the white male punishment act of 2021
>I never see my son again
>eventually become homeless
>roaming the streets, all I see are other men in the same situation as me
>they all have resorted to staying homeless because the world has no place for them anymore
>we die of like flies
>the surviving white males who managed to avoid disaster did so by staying single virgins and kissing the feet of the feminists
>they all die off as well, unable to pass on their genes
>in the year 21XX, the gender binary becomes Womyn and Trans Womyn
>humanity is wiped out within the decade due to everyone refusing to work

Currently dating an Albanian qt (it's true) we just moved in together and she wants three sons from me

Good discipline on your studies, user. Dont let some old roastie drug you and trick you into knocking her up

>Better to have tried and failed than never having tried at all you fucking quitter

but i tried the demo aka. had a gf. had several. no fucking thanks, im pretty ok nowadays i do my photography, i fap, i drink, i travel. women are a mistake and a huge waste of money you could use in improving yourself.

>tfw I want kids but I'm sterile

>Who here destroying the white race?
A fucking leaf.

DINK checking in

I am already enjoying mu 'miserable' life. Ha

My legacy, my view of the biological future lies in my MSc in Genetic Manipulation and Molecular Cell Biology not being able to knock up a girl

Spent 10 years in the Marine Corps. Didn't get married till I was 30. Have 1 blonde haired blue eyes son. Have another on the way. Do your duty.

Go back there and join teams who are shooting Allahu Snackbars. Holy shit. Keep breeding whites in our stead too. Thank you for your services!

>Give up your freedom and happiness to ensure future cogs!
No thank you, I would rather be happy and enjoy my life.

kek. The truth is in pic related.

>me
>1 brother 2 sisters
>all of them older
>they all have 1 female offspring
>female family members way outnumber males in family in general
>fuckthatshit.jpg
>tell my dad in conversation that I don't want kids
>I despise the little shits
>he mildly flips out and tells me I have to give it a try because a boy will continue his family's name among other nonsense
>tfw I was not joking, I seriously can't stand kids.

>people who don't want their flesh and blood to populate the world
>hating yourself so much you won't create a bloodline successor.

Every man owes it to himself and the countless generations that made him to have at least 1 son and at least 1 daughter and redpill the shit out of them from day 1.

Friendly reminder that you're a waste of space if you don't want kids

I have kids. Its exhausting as hell, but worth it. Childless MGTOW/NEETs are degenerate wastes of skin.

Nope. Have one you want, and watch the world change before your eyes.

In a very, very good way.

Who are you gonna leech of when you are too old to work and too senile to go out?

>this entire thread

Europeans are going extinct

but not before every sad human bean in this thread blows their brains out at 43 when they realize that life isn't about mindless selfish hedonism, and they wasted the best years of their life acting like overgrown children instead of forming a loving family

>People who can't do for themsleves and have to live vicariously through another being.
>There are people who hate themselves so much they would rather live through another person?

Turns out without kids, my house will br paid off early, and I will have enough saved to retire young.

You are trapped and projecting. 32 and kidless with a 150k year job. Heading to Greece soon for a personal yacht trip.

Im a mexibean so i had a mildyly shitty childhood(no beatings, just insane mom)
If hers was worse than mine, any kids i have still wont have a decent childhood
It wont be as bad, but still

Same, thank you white women for being miserable degenerates and killing the white race :D

>implying your retirement count won't evaporate in the inevitable economic collapse and all the immigrants and brown people working in nursing homes won't kill all their White patients out of spite

You worry about finances, which tells me you have more foresight than niggers, but you're still counting on the economy and immigration to care for you in old age, which means you have as much foresight as a good goy.

I will have ended it with a high dose of opiates followed by a huge vintage brandy and Cuban cigar long before that point.

You don't live through your kids until after you die.
To not have kids is to declare war on your own DNA and bloodline.

>8/10 white, blonde, blue-eyed, far above average IQ
>extremely healthy, no problems, no mental illness, athletic, good career
>just don't want kids
>hated kids even when I was a kid
>always hung out with the adults
>feelings never changed
>decided not to have any
>just want to watch anime and /trv/
>Cred Forums says I should feel bad
>I don't

I have a pregnancy fetish so who knows, maybe if my eventual husband feels the same he can impregnate me, and we can just give the kid to an orphanage or something. tfw no milky lactating tits and giant pregnant belly

Also thought about selling my eggs but it hasn't been proven safe yet.

This is how civilizations collapse. No one wants the responsibility of bringing up children and no one invests in the future.

>hey guys im a grill teehee
Tits or gtfo

Kids will make my life enjoyable.

Breathing the inheritors of white nationalism into the world will bring me nothing but joy.

I have children, but when I can no longer care for myself I plan on committing suicide. I refuse to liquidate my assets, pull equity out of anything I own, simply to buy myself a few more years of comfort, thereby depriving my offspring of their inheritance. We're told we need to import a virtual slave class of shitskins to work for us for minimum wages in order to sustain our aging population that barely has replacement-levels of children. In the long run, they will grow to resent their place in our "free" society and rebel, killing their old, feeble masters. If we promoted a culture where old folk suicide themselves when their health wanes, like some cultures in the ancient world used to, we wouldn't have this problem. But Christianity keeps us cucked and tells us this will doom is to Hell or something.

I'm perfectly fine with you not procreating, Mohammed.

This

Sometimes I think that I would like a couple of kids (probably both girls, it's only going to get easier for women going forward and shittier for men), but the risks are too great.

10% chance it's some other twat's seed, likely divorce instigated by the woman, susceptibility to all the trash the liberal media and education system spews etc.

Being a father of two is a bit tiresome, but there actually isn't a whole lot to complain about. Also my wife's tits didn't get fucked up after two kids so I've been blessed.

Fuck off and die you fucking shill.

You're the faggots who are responsible for durka durkas and mexicans flooding into the de-populated white countries.

Hope you die in the next terrorist attack, race traitor.

I honestly can't imagine reproducing. It sounds so fucking stressful and painful.

It's tough in the beginning but it gets better, when they finally start to walk and talk life gets a lot easier.

Nice. My parents arguments convinced me it's not worth the stress. I just want to drift through life. I'm a firm antinatalist.

You cannot guarantee your offspring won't suffer. Poverty, illness, violence, disability, disease, loneliness, exploitation. It's not worth it. Forcing someone into this world is horrible

I disagree. I've always hated the idea of being a parent. Some of us just don't want kids. I couldn't deal with the burden.

good goy, dont reproduce

Ashkenazim have a way below replacement rate birthrate

Well I see why you think that, but I think another aspect is having the right spouse, if you can find a woman who is willing to put in a lot more effort than you then you might reconsider. I have a wife like that, she's kinda obsessive about our kids and she's the typical soccermom I suppose, but I couldn't have asked for a better partner.

Not trying to convince you, do whatever makes you happy, but don't 100% cross it off, you're probably younger than me so you have plenty of time to change if you wish.

Nice try, Shlomo. I dream about having 2-3 sons 15 years from now.

5hr master race.

Same. Just want a comfy life with kids and a dog

Adopt one then

Good thing they're not the real Jews then, huh.

Pretty much the same but I'm only 27.

I go back and forth between this. Some days I want a kid that I can teach them a bunch of shit and generally be a good and strong influence in their lives. But then other days the last thing I want is children, especially seeing how most of them end up here. Good parenting can only go so far, peers and media play a big part in their development.

I'm 20. Maybe my mind will change but I doubt it. I can barely look girls in the eye without blushing and I don't see why one would marry me anyway. But even when I was younger I couldn't stand kids screaming.

It is like going to a water park and spending the entire day in the wave pool and never going on any of the water slides because the lines are too long and you don't want to stand around in the sun.

You missed all the best stuff in life.

who makes these posts? Blatant propoganda and nobody bats an eye.
thats just sad

No worries, I still can't stand screaming but at least my son is quiet most of the time. And don't worry about being shy, when you see the right girl you won't feel it. I was a bit like you, but when I first met my wife I knew she was the right one because I didn't feel shy/nervous when first talking to her.

There are plenty more

Childless reporting in.

If you really have it in you to love your kids, you won't put them through reality.

I'll let my children live only in my dreams, because I don't want them to be chewed up and spat back out by the shithole the world is going to be when they would grow up.

Besides, if I was going to have children I'd try to raise them to be heroic, principled people that would struggle against the establishment, which is hardly a nice life for anyone.

>no mental illness

Why are you here?

Another Canadian shill thread about kids. You leafs are so fucking obvious.

>tfw girl I've been on an off with got insemenated by a donor because she thought she was going to die of cancer and wanted to be a mother

I'm not ready for kids but I like her. Feels bad man

I agree. I couldn't bear to put someone in pain like that. I know from my own experience that life just isn't that good. Or worth the pain.

>raising someone others child
>wanting a situation where you take care of your wifes son while being a genetic dead end
Why?

If you truly believe this, kill yourself today, because reality is too bad to live in.

If you wake up tomorrow morning, then you're a fucking liar and hypocrite, so fuck off.

Fuck that. A buddy of mine got pressured by his wife to have a second child so their first could have a sibling to play with.

The second kid came out with major physical and mental defects. The highest level of ability he'll ever have is that of a 5 year old.

They're going to have to care for this kid the rest of their lives and it'll be a never ending struggle.

I'm sticking to my one kid thank you very much.

more more more

it s funny that's the same old good bullshit everywhere in the world.

Heard this shit 1 time per week from gf family

>no wars
>no famines
>no epidemics
>state gibs
>OMG HARD

Drink bleach cucklord

>woman
>not batshit crazy

Pick wisely one, and only one. Its your job to be the sane person in relationship.

>Isn't it hilarious that you can go anywhere in the whole world, tell them that you're happier without children, and people will look at you like you're a fucking idiot, and say the same thing? Ha ha ha, they're all so stupid and I am the only smart one!

Way too agressive my burger friend. What does it matter to you if anyone else does not follow your choices with children?

Unless ofc you are not that sure about your choices. Then again it s not even my point, what i find funny is that the shaming tactics use the exactly same argumentation everywhere.

I hate my sister

Good. Honestly a one child maximum policy is a good idea

>If you truly believe this, kill yourself today, because reality is too bad to live in.

You talk as if suicide is really easy. We got where we are today because our instinct to survive got us here. Overcoming a natural system robust enough to result in me after thousands of generations of reproduction is fucking hard.

>If you wake up tomorrow morning, then you're a fucking liar and hypocrite, so fuck off.

It's possible to be unhappy with the nature of the world but unwilling to commit to the massive unknown factor of death. Acting like a nihilistic world view and choosing to live are mutually exclusive is the sort of thing only simpletons think.

Some people just get desperate I guess. I refuse point blank to raise another man's unwanted offspring. That's why we need pretty much unlimited abortion. So unwanted people aren't brought into the world

>It's possible to be unhappy with the nature of the world but unwilling to commit to the massive unknown factor of death. Acting like a nihilistic world view and choosing to live are mutually exclusive is the sort of thing only simpletons think.

This desu. Death is terrifying and life sucks. There's no escape. None of us had a choice to suffer.

i was a horror as a child. i put everybody through hell. just tremendous behavioral problems and the poorest academic performance. i was in special ed, but still failed at everything. straight Fs.

i'm terrified any children i have will be the same.

i have no idea how i eventually become a functional adult with a decent career.

I understand user. Good thing about being human is we have the choice not to pass on our genes.

>scooping the shit from the genepool
Don't do this if the trait is genetic.

>wasting your chance to become a mentor to your son and have someone who would look up to you.
>not having cute loli daughter filling your life with cuteness
it's justifiable to not have kids only if you're a poorfag or ugly

>I don't know how people can't see the joy that comes from raising a son.

Kids are expensive, annoying, stupid, noisy, time wasting, useless, messy and hazardous. Honestly have no idea how you people can desire that. I like a nice quiet stress free life. No desire to work super hard or get rich. I have simple hobbies. Marriage and family would ruin me.

>abandon the mom with all the chores
>Only spend time with your kids when you are doing something fun

Not only will your kids see that it was really mom that raised them, but they'll also resent you when they realize you hanged around with them when you wanted to have.

oh yeah and your sons will resent you for not being a positive male role model in their life.

I know exactly how you feel about this.
But how can we accept mudslims getting 6-8 children when we are getting 0-2 children?
We really should be fucking way more and having 20-30 kids each so those mudslims can't possible take over the planet.

Fuck off you degenerate, enjoy being a genetic dead-end

When was the last time you made a decision where a bad outcome makes your life hell for 30 years?

Why do you care? We'll all be dead in 80 years time. Their birthrates are decreasing anyway. It doesn't bother me one bit what the future holds.

Reminder that if you refuse to have kids and complain about immigration in another thread later you are a hypocrite and should kill yourself

>genetic dead-end

Why do people think this is some edgy hurtful argument? I couldn't give a shit about passing on my genes. Genetic lines end all the time. It's completely irrelevant.

>tfw have gf but no job so no kids

GOOD GOY!

I'm 22 and I work some lame factory job. majority of people I work with are older than me but some are about my age. All of them have either a GF or wife n kids. They all work OT like fucking slaves and complain about their miserable lives. Pissing away hard earned money on stupid shit and spending ALL free time with the wife and/or kids doing some pretty boring shit.

this, same with me could give a shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ooD2CMlPBQ