Trump supporters actually and unironically think she uses a green screen

>trump supporters actually and unironically think she uses a green screen

Other urls found in this thread:

mediaite.com/tv/reporter-asks-clinton-whether-terror-attacks-were-secret-russian-plot-to-get-trump-elected/
youtube.com/watch?v=V_28WNUgeY0
youtube.com/watch?v=9g-c7aSIzc8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that image unironically hurts to look at

Everything looks so greeeeeeeeeeeeeen...

this is a shoop r-right guys?

Nope.
Even the audio makes it very clear that this was recorded inside a building.

mediaite.com/tv/reporter-asks-clinton-whether-terror-attacks-were-secret-russian-plot-to-get-trump-elected/

it looks so unnatural

Kek, is this for real? Maybe if she wore something different it would help, but damn it looks staged.

youtube.com/watch?v=V_28WNUgeY0

Is she wearing MGS3 camo?

>Royal commerce organisation?

It's so obviously green screened. They're laughing at us again.

>trump supporters actually and unironically think she has health problems

Seem to be right so far with our "ironic" conspiracies

The green screen is probably bullshit, I've been to Westchester County Airport and they have a bunch of hangers for private aviation. It's really close to Chappaqua (where the Clintons live) so it's convenient for Hillary to give speeches there.

She's probably actually sick, given all the coughing, time off the campaign trail, fainting on 9/11, etc.

Reporter named ((Epstein)) asks Hillary Clinton if terror attacks were rushing psyops to get trump elected.

Russian* fuck im retarded

>Thinking Hillary isn't a hologram
The real Hillary was raped by child predators in 1993 and then decapitated.
The body double and hologram have been in charge since then

here
>hangers
hangars*

It's a really wet damp miserable day here, that and combined with all the grass and the ugly blue from her plane, plus the lighting difference inside the hangar itself contributes to how fucking weird it looks.

Does the green screen remind you of the CIA scene?

Hillary confirmed Glowing One

Just look at those damned Russians hating on democracy.

We need more Syrian refugees now to save our election.

Lol just look around her shoulders and hair. It's obvious

Call me crazy but a long time ago when I would watch tv on mushrooms, I could swear I could see cgi look entirely distinguishable from real life cuts. I would be interested to know if anyone else noticed this affect.

It's would not matter the production quality or whether or not it was bluray.
For more details, I used a 50" 1080p tv at 120hz. Everything I watched, if it had cgi, it was extremely grating and I could instantly tell.

Hillary has been dead since 9/11. Stay bluepilled

She does, it's laid out here.
youtube.com/watch?v=9g-c7aSIzc8

Wow thanks for Correcting the Record™!

I think Hillary Clinton is a scumbag who is likely is extremely sick and unfit to be POTUS, but I doubt the greenscreen theory at this point.

Well cgi is already kinda obvious, your brain probably just picked up on the patterns more. That being said, I could see more layers of my old blackberry's screen when I was on them. Try it again and watch Hillary (not recommended)

This is a shill thread to get people ton"accidentally" start viewing her shit videos

Who gives a fuck. She is saying nothing good and is terrible - let her spend billions on CGI....won't matter.

>Not fear
>But you guys should fear Trump, he is pure evil

That's because it is.

Yes I have experienced the same thing.

no way

Notice how she uses very comforting light green and blue colors. Natural.

I would argue that it was such that like seeing a hatch next to a cross hatch. Your brain picks up on patterns and under the affect I was stimulated visually. I believe that cgi and real life shots never truly run in sync even if they are compressed together. Your brain just smooths out the inconsistencies. I could watch the lord of the rings or play video games but as soon animation was displayed parallel with real life it became exceptionally noticeable. Like smoking cigarettes but the smell has no diminishing returns.

I'm glad I'm not the only one. Any personal experiences or relevant media you would like to share?

ok two things that strike me the most
1. it sounds like it was recorded in regular size furnitured room
2. green highlights around her look like bad greenscreen setup, as in either her standing too close to it, or light being too strong.

She is absolutely standing in front of a green screen in that picture or it's been edited to look in such a way.

I have reason to believe the max resolution is limited to 720p on purpose. And I would argue it's not actually 720p

Hillary supporters believe that if you ignore cancer, it goes away... If you name the cancer, you make it grow... If you kill the cancer, the cancer wins... cancer doesn't exist, you hear me? Cancer doesn't exist!!!

If they are green-screening her now and she does the debates, that makes the debates and the whole process suspect.

If she is being green screened, why hasn't Fox called her out? Doesn't Fox have its own camera crews at all of these speeches and rallies?