youtube.com/watch?v=j0LhabQJ_-w
youtube.com/watch?v=4NQOnjswuFI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_atheism
haaretz.com/jewish/the-jewish-thinker/.premium-1.669381
shj.org/
myjewishlearning.com/article/secular-humanistic-judaism-rejecting-god/
myjewishlearning.com/article/must-a-jew-believe-in-god/
huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/23/atheist-jews-judaism-without-god_n_978418.html
thehumanist.com/magazine/september-october-2014/humanist-living/jewish-atheists-and-koufax-jews
secularpolicyinstitute.net/numbers-the-rise-of-jewish-atheists/
patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2014/01/13/why-are-atheists-overwhelmingly-left-wingers-in-which-i-out-myself-as-a-libertarian/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Somalia
According to the Pew Research Center, 99.8% of Somalia's population is Muslim

Literally worst "country" in the fucking world AND is fucking muslim.

Attacks Christianity and insults Jesus.
Insults countries that are most democratic and tolerant.

Are you down syndrome? Get the fuck off here. Do you third world retards even have brains?

>Somalia

saved to show my kids that i interacted with a legit nigger

KEK is the one true religion.

This has nothing to do with somalia you idiot. in fact, no need to involve countries at all you autistic manchild

> Assuming you count denominations as religions.
> Ignoring the fact most of them share the same God.
> Assuming deism and deist arguments luke the Cosmological Argument is not related to theism at all.

I bet that number doesn't include the Imperial Creed.

What ya using nignog, dial up?

What about the Intellectually Enlightened that knows that all 4200 religions are part of the same evolution and therefore should be studied collectively as a part of history, culture, and spirituality?

Fucking hate this meme. It defines Euphoric Fedora tipper.

I have my own personal high speed satellite internet, in my walled villa with 24/7 surveillance. Your move nigger

There are aprox 10 million niggers in Somalia.
Some say 10 million are criminals, some say 0 are criminals.

it's not about Somalia REEEEEE

Someone post the image already and let this thread die.

atheism is a belief system so you can include that shit in there. yeah there is only one way to heaven, and thats through accepting jesus christ as your lord and savior, thats it.

I see they added the new swedish flag.

Giving wifi to Somalia was a mistake

A FUCKING STAR

I grantee you that at least 4,000 of those "religions" are from japan.

Japan is known for having so many different types of gods and deities but they dont view them the way we do. It just a nice thing to have and nothing too serious or damning about it.

I didn't know they had internet in the fourth world

Kek was a hippie jew? Ffs noone tells me anything round here...

I hope you are from Somalia you are alright by me bro

STOP

OPPRESSING

THOSE

POOR

MUSLIMS

YOU

ANTI

SEMITE

Cred Forums is nothing if not bluepilled. You share this board with grown children who drink soda and play videogames. Every other board I've been to cringes at Cred Forums.

see a couple hundreds is enough to make you ponder

He's probably a diplomat / businessman you idiot

Obviously the president if he has internet

>Somalia you are alright by me
plz be my pirate nog gf

thats because this is the only board besides Cred Forums where racism is allowed, so the goyim can stay bluepilled in the other boards

I disagree with the picture assertion, in reality and at least in the western world there are two religious schools of thought.

There is a atheism which asserts there are no gods, and there are the Abrahamic dominations.
Before I discuss the Abrahamic religions I would like to mention Paganism as someone is bound to bring it up. It is difficult to define strictly pagan believes as they changed tribe by tribe, village by village.They all assert there is some kind of high power though, and much like how we don't define a girly man or a manly women a completely new gender, I think its fair to call Paganism it own religion. What is interesting though is that many Pagan believes where adopted by the Abrahamic faith which neatly brings me to my point.

Instead of thinking of each schism of faith as a new religion think of them as you would patches for an MMO. In this analogy Paganism would be like a beta and the Abrahamic religions as the released game. In this model Judaism is the vanilla game, the New Testament is the first expansion pack, and the Quran is the second one (Along with whole library's of religious texts which act as patches). But unlike an MMO were updates are globally forced, people can choose which version of the 'game' they wish to 'play' yet the 'game' remains a constant being. This constant being is what I'd refer to as religion in our society and so in fact I'd say there is only one religion (Native to the West this is) and a bunch of people arguing over which 'patches' to play the game with.

What are you doing over there btw? What's it like? I'm genuinely interested

Pirate lord. Money on it.

I own a company that imports, installs and configures satellite internet for rich folks and diplomats.

Pirate Diplomat/Businessman

as long as you stay in your guarded house or gated community, you wont feel as though you're in somalia

The idea that because your religion is true all others must be false is a feature of the Abrahamic religions and their strict legalistic, monotheistic foundations. Assuming it applies to others is quite ethno-centric. Many religions outside that sphere are perfectly fine with saying other religions may be true as well.

There are an infinite number of solutions to "2+2=?".

Some people say there are (infinity - 1) wrong solutions.

Some people say all solutions are wrong.

Sounds like a line of work in which you are pretty much rolling in money since you do it over there. Good for you user!

>it's anti-blue pill
lol

Jews are promoting (((atheism)))
And its the default position of bluepilled liberals, sjw's and other degenerates

youtube.com/watch?v=IkVC1gZInxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=j0LhabQJ_-w
youtube.com/watch?v=4NQOnjswuFI

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_atheism
haaretz.com/jewish/the-jewish-thinker/.premium-1.669381
shj.org/
myjewishlearning.com/article/secular-humanistic-judaism-rejecting-god/
myjewishlearning.com/article/must-a-jew-believe-in-god/
huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/23/atheist-jews-judaism-without-god_n_978418.html
thehumanist.com/magazine/september-october-2014/humanist-living/jewish-atheists-and-koufax-jews
secularpolicyinstitute.net/numbers-the-rise-of-jewish-atheists/

Even atheist sites admit most atheist are liberals and attack anyone that doesn't share their blue pilled ideas and opinions
patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2014/01/13/why-are-atheists-overwhelmingly-left-wingers-in-which-i-out-myself-as-a-libertarian/

I'd disagree as I think the foundation of your point is weak. Comparing the question "Is there a god?" with "What is 2+2?" is unfair as there is a mathematical way of proving exactly that 2+2=4 whereas there is no equally simple way proving the existence of God.

I'd also like to point out that mathematics is a human construct design to help understand and represent the finite nature of the Universe. If there is a God it would have to be infinite, and as of yet human's have had a hard time accurately presenting infinite as a concept.

Re Abrahamic religions that position an omnipresent/omnipotent/omnibenevolent god, theodicy:

P1: If godn does exist, is omnipotent, is omniscient and is omnibenevolent, then evil does not exist.
C1: (Contrapositive of P1) If evil does exist, then godn does not exist, is not omnipotent, omniscient, and/or is not omnibenevolent.
P2: Evil does exist.
C2: (From C1 and P2) Godn does not exist, is not omnipotent, omniscient and/or is not omnibenevolent.

Arrr me matey hows the catch did you raid any ships today if so can you give me some of that booty

>there is a mathematical way of proving exactly that 2+2=4
No there isn't, it's axiomatic, you mouth-breathing moron.

>Godn does not exist, is not omnipotent, omniscient and/or is not omnibenevolent.
There is a third option: getting rid of what you call "evil" is not benevolent.

(If you think that this doesn't make sense, remember that the 'benevolent' people IRL who go out of their way to remove all evil are called SJW's.)

Are you the teacher from earlier this year ?
How's your wife doing ?

You live in a shithole
Your people never did anything great nor useful for humanity
Your average IQ is lower than Koko the gorilla's
Your opinion is discarded

Jews hate Jesus.

>Somalia
Literally nobody cares about you, Muslim nigger.

At least I'm not a nigger

What an absolutely meaningless image.

R A R E N I G G A

R
A
R
E

N
I
G
G
A

Average somalian day
>wake up in shanty hut
>go to shitting alley
>get almost shot in civil war battle
>go for a swim in chocolate milk
>get kidnapped by pirates and raped by chairleg

Do excuse any lapses in my knowledge. I am still new and inexperienced in philosophy.
How can you claim to be benevolent but also not remove evil where you see it. If you see an innocent man being attack on the street and do nothing to help him surely you cannot claim you are a good person.

>atheism is a belief system

on the same way that not collecting stamps is a hobby.

That is a false equivalence. As believing in a God normal comes with a set of moral guild lines, referred to as a belief system.

If one doesn't believe in a God but still possesses a system by which the judge acts as moral or immoral, it is no less a belief system. The difference being that an atheist derives then themselves, whereas an theist derives them from God.

>yeah there is only one way to heaven, and thats through accepting jesus christ as your lord and savior, thats it.

>these people on Cred Forums actually consider themselves redpilled

fuck off sandnigger