This is just fucked up at this point

This is just fucked up at this point.

mediaite.com/tv/reporter-asks-clinton-whether-terror-attacks-were-secret-russian-plot-to-get-trump-elected/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZvA6bCa4mA
nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-offers-condolences-chelsea-blast-killed-no-article-1.2796870
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're just gearing up for the next war with Russia.

Have been doing it for a decade now.

(((stein)))

Saw that

twisted logic

islam IS the enemy and IS NOT a religion but a violent political movement

Yeah it's pretty fucking weird to try and seize the moral high ground using rape and murder as tools.

They keep saying shit like this and then they're going to lose their minds trying to figure out why so many people turned to Trump and lost all their faith in media.

the left made muslims and it's terror their pet after ditching gays and blacks

they're fighting a war and losing
they desperately need a pet with fangs to fight back

Sure, when they claim false flag they're sane and ration people capable of free though,

But we're crazy conspiracy theorists "lol virgin dat wouold never happen get a life".

Are they pulling the reverse-false-flag because just false flagging didn't work for brexit, they realise we've gotten too smart?

Shit like this?

I still don't understand why they're itching for war with Russia. I don't know much and Putin seems like a shady fucker but wouldn't the obvious choice be to try and fix relations instead of turning them into a boogeyman?

They want to take contril of their economy and natural resources. Make it a commie stronghold they can manipulate the world from, once more.

They see it as their duty as commies to bring the motherland back.

Fuck me lad I actually completely forgot about old coxxy. Can't believe they bumped her off for nothing.

>(((Epstein)))
Every damn time

>factually untrue

He was a naturalized Afghan. What exactly is untrue here?

>reverse false flag
I'm not quite sure what the term for what this bullshit strategy they're pulling is but even the normies like my parents are seeing through their nonsense now

> (((Bloomberg))), (((Epstein))), (((Michael Hayden)))

kekekekekek

>(((Epstein)))

I've become desensitized to the jews, this was expected

Brian Williams started the Birther movement

MSNBC was there

here's the video of Hillary trying to spin things any which way she can for her political gain, what a dumb bitch.

Reporter Asks Clinton Whether Terror Attacks Were Secret Russian Plot to Get Trump Elected Mediait

This. I was listening to some hillbillies at work go on about corruption in the media this morning. I'm talking Budweiser, Larry the Cable Guy, and Ring of Honor Wrestling rednecks here.

based fucking reporter holy shit

I watched that segment. He fucking dicked all of them.

They were desperately trying to find a way to explain why Trump being completely right was a bad thing and un-presidential.

Like in 1991 when Yeltsin came to power and let the west rape the USSR as it collapsed?

i thought the question was poking fun at hillary's fearmongering.

The untruth is CNN reporting, basically.

top fucking kek.

I flipped out and sent an email to the authors of nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-offers-condolences-chelsea-blast-killed-no-article-1.2796870 for how ridiculous they were. They are literally trying to spin trump offering condolences to victims of an attack as some sniveling propaganda.

"Trump offers """"""Condolences"""""" to Chelsea blast that killed no one"

Trump could fucking say "I hope you have a nice day, please take care" and they'd spin it.

I have said in the past if Trump said "i love my mom" it would be reported as TRUMP SUPPORTS INCEST.

I'm sorry, what?

If the dems want a chance of winning, they need to change their tune fast and admit muslim terrorism is a problem in the US.

Let's hope they don't. Subliminally the message is: if the democrats are this wrong about something this fucked up, what else are they wrong about.

Obviously you have to die to be a victim. Injuries? That's nothing to worry about. Who cares if you have shrapnel fly into your body from an explosive.

Funny thing is communist russia as awful as it was was nationalistic as Fuck and had a pretty good understanding of what diversity does and human nature. They didn't understand economics but they weren't totally retarded.

Here's the thing. (((they))) play both sides when it's profitable. Bolshevik revolution: sure let's be communists. Opportunity to. Control federal banking system with crony capitalism :sure let's be capitalist.

It's the drive behind the ideology, not the ideology in itself.

Doesn't matter really, because either way they make money and more goys die while third world labor pool grows.

Why is HIllary always against that background lately.

ALSO WHY IS THERE ANOTHER GLITCH, HOLY FUCK