Would you steal from the Coca-Cola company to save the world from nuclear destruction?

It's an all out war between USA and the Ruskies. You have information to save the world but no coins for your telephone call. There's a coca-cola vending machine, the choice is yours.

Why fart around with a coke vending machine if I can literally just btfo the first person who comes along?

Stealing from Coca Cola would violate the NAP so no I would not.

the base is on lockdown

lol okay :^) Yeah I would.

The ruskies were afraid of a doomsday gap.

>tfw it didn't even matter because one of the planes had a radio malfunction and nuked the Russians anyways

I'd pull out my cell phone. Where would I even find a payphone anymore?

Screw that, I live near a mineshaft so I'm good.

no stealing is for gypsies

Major Bat Guano is it? Well bluddy listen up!

FBI YOU ARE UNDER ARREST FOR CONSPIRACY AND PLOTTING TO STEAL FROM COCA-COLA

DICKS WHERE I CAN SEE EM, BOI

I would steal coins, but I definitely wouldn't fight in the war room.

as if the ruskies didn't have a plan for after nuclear fallout fades

you didn't account for the mineshaft gap.

>break open machine for quarters
>use quarters to buy delicious coca-cola brand soft drink

Ripper did nothing wrong

Yeah, I would fuck up that coca-cola machine.
But not for quarters, I would take some cans, sit and drink, and wait to see how everything ends.

Hook up my bluebox and dial it in manually. We going oldschool

>be heroic us army marine fighting reds onnabase
>high speed low drag
>oper8 into a building
>some fucking bong dressed a fruity RAF uniform stops you babbling in arabic
>BLIMEY M8 IS LORDSHIP'S DONE A CROPPER LAD E'S ORDERED THE ROOTY TOOTY JET POWERED BOMBINGHAMS TO ATTACK THEIR TARGETS INSIDE RUSSIA I SWER ON ME MUM
>he insists you have to break into a coke machine so he can ring up the queen mum or something
>try to patiently explain to him the fundamental right to property which undergirds our great republic
>bonger starts going apeshit
>ERE U WANKER AVEN'T YOU EARD OF IS MAJESTY'S RIGHT OF PRIMAE NOCTIS OPEN THE BLOODY MACHINE SO WE CAN BIN THAT NUKE
>reluctantly comply
>nukes happen anyway
>when you see the flash, your dying regret is that you wronged the Coca-Cola company for nothing

They're called Red boxes here in the US, but same concept; tone impersonation that makes payphones think you're dropping coins..

kek

This

dumbest shit ive ever seen on Cred Forums in my life

that is saying alot