LOL

LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/19/londons-muslim-mayor-tells-new-york-terror-attacks-normal-trump-scapegoating/
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/05/londons-muslim-mayor-warns-trump-let-muslims-can-expect-muslim-attack/
youtube.com/watch?v=bPXVGQnJm0w
gq-magazine.co.uk/article/sadiq-khan-politician-gq-men-of-the-year-2016
archive.is/FsxzG
youtube.com/watch?v=Hbu5Hb9pqbM
youtube.com/watch?v=Gj1gbKW_Wgk
youtube.com/watch?v=ju79YT_lBVI
youtube.com/watch?v=oCa7tKiCMN4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All Muslims ought to be deported into the Atlantic ocean.

Giss a link you stupid yank

US destroyer accidently downs jet carrying terrosrist mayor.

>Get used to unchecked islamist immigration from the asshole of the planet that's breeding extremists like rats, ants and roaches combined.

Phew, I was feeling alone for a moment.
Grand Feu.

Keep getting comfy you mudslime piece of shit.

Great Fire

GRAND FUEGO

Linkerino?

:^)

Just deporting them with nothing would be rude.
Lets tie some cindeblocks to their feet so they can rebuild a new society there :)

Also, we need to tell Muslims they have to get used to "islamophobia" and backlash for terror attacks.

Could you imagine the lefty butthurt?

nuke London 2bh lads

Beлики Oгaн

WIELKI OGIEŃ

Couldn't agree more.

Britain is less than 50% white, and those which are white are like 80% SJW-fags. Britain did not elect that Muslim terrorist to be mayor, a bunch of foreigners and fags did. I'd "bury him at sea".

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/19/londons-muslim-mayor-tells-new-york-terror-attacks-normal-trump-scapegoating/

it's so fucking hard to google the headline

Great Fire

But I thought Islamic terrorists were not a thing.

GREAT FIRE

Based poles, saving britian.

fuck this guy
Deus Vult when?

I tried to find the link but instead i ran into this...

London’s Muslim Mayor Warns Trump: Let in More Muslims Or They Will Attack America

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/05/londons-muslim-mayor-warns-trump-let-muslims-can-expect-muslim-attack/

Why did Londoners fvote for a mayor that supports terrorism?

>poles
>based
fuck off

i hate this guy so so much
why could london only vote on the london mayor? and why the fuck was there only a 14% voter turnout ?

who the fuck does this sandnigger think he is?

STOR ILD

shoo shoo, ahmed

t. achmed

That is what Cuomo and de Blasio said as well, after trying to deny the bombing is terrorism.

t Ambrozski Andrzejewski

it's time

No

GREAT FIRE
R
O
ß
E
S

F
E
U
E
R

Next thing your know it, they'll be telling you to get used to sharia law and waking up at 5 am for the daily morning prayer to allah, peace be upon him™.

any muslims here?
I wanna kick your ass

You are supposed to clean toilet, not drink from it, Ahmed.

G R E A T F I R E

I wonder

Great fire
Sadly I dont think KeKs works in this way, have these singles as a proof

Why is this guy on your TVs?

He's even less representative of the UK (remember Brexit, you fucking muslim cunt?) than Lord Haw Haw John Oliver.

Yet... there they both are on US TV pretending like anyone at home could indentify them without a name caption underneath?

God, I hope this is all part of a right wing secret plot to discredit the Left.

>Cred Forums falling for a clickbait article and spreading it like the media intended
Good goy

Great fire

Don't forget Marie Harf saying they need jobs.

Kek is with me....no more muzzies please

great fire

the audacity of this sandnigger is off the charts, though still below obama

Great Fire!

>'Most Effective' Response To Islamic Terrorism 'Is Love'
youtube.com/watch?v=bPXVGQnJm0w

UKuck, everyone...

Witnessed and GRANTED

'Great Fire' is too bland a phrase for Kek to take notice.

I think "Allahcaust Soon!" would be more effective, as these dubs should prove.

>tfw french and can't make fun of brits for that pic
feels bad man

>double dubs

He truly is, Praise Him

Velika Vatra.

This man is very uppity, I strongly dislike him.

>Ahmed using his position to push his agenda

Why am i not surprised

Beликий пoжap.

let me remind everyone in this thread that Sadiq Khan won politician of the year

gq-magazine.co.uk/article/sadiq-khan-politician-gq-men-of-the-year-2016

calm down, Karen!

Grande Fogo.

GREAT FIRE

Great. Fucking. Fire.

At least you boo-ed your PM for saying similar bullshit.

This guy isn't important enough for people to turn up to one of his speeches. It's him flanked by eight Labour councillors adressing three inbred turbans for an audience.

Where did I hear this argument before?...

Oh, that's right, our prime minister.
It's like there's an international central authority where they coordinate the things to say to their respective people.

tân mawr

I second that.

>google

enjoy your list

It's real, fag.

archive.is/FsxzG

BURN IN A GREAT FIRE

Pres. Obama:
>well, uh, clearly this... uh... oh, fuck.

fuck brown people. why cant they just domesticate like the rest of us. the killing is all so tiresome

GROOT VUUR

Reminds me that "multiculturalism has failed" that all european leaders said some years ago.

because half of the city are terrorists.

can we kick out the kikes out of israel and move them to west africa already?

then just kick the muslims back to their desert shit hole and everyones happy.

It's still clickbait and it's still being spread as they intended, retard

>Britain is less than 50% white
London.
The muslim is mayor of London, not Britain.
Britain is over 80% white, outside of a few cities it's 95%+

>Two cities without armed and responsible citizenry must get use to being terrorized.

This close to Satan and yet so far away.

Rapefugees welcome :^)

kek

Khan hasn't even done anything in London, why the fuck is he even around?

Stupid fucking nigger, I hope he gets stabbed.

reCAPTCHA: Store Fronts

It'd be amazing if someone of the opposing muslim sect would kill him

>Building Progressive, Inclusive Cities

What did he mean by this?

A great fire? Like a holocaust?

I need to fucking crucify this cunt. Holy shit.

>get used to living in a shithole :^)
>do something about it? oh no, that's racist

>retard takes the time to screenshot and crop an image
>hur dur copy pasting is too much work

Lad how can you already forget the two bus journey within an hour for the price of one? Senpai got mad spare change now for that extra chicken wings u get me?

>anyone other than darkies and scroungers get the bus

>It's still clickbait and it's still being spread as they intended, retard

How the fuck is it clickbait if it's true? You're basically saying if a story is alarming, we shouldn't 'fall' for it, even though it's true.

The fuck is wrong with you?

You should get used to my fist in your face mr khan

>it's so hard to include it in the OP when you already have the article open

Kill yourself whale killing daneshit

>it's so fucking hard to google the headline

It's so fucking hard to include the link in the OP

i of course dont advocate violence, but i think its time to kill some politicians

Stay strong canadabro

>breitbart
who else would make up lies

Didn't that end up being clarified as "multiculturalism has failed because Europeans are not being generous and welcoming enough to Muslims, we will solve this by inviting more Muslims so they can try again"

We need to tell them they have to get used to dying.

I miss boris

earthlings suck.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hbu5Hb9pqbM

lol

come at me bich and i call my buddies they fuk u up motherfuker

>who else would make up lies

Yeah, huff made them up aswell did they? Fuck off cunt, Brietbart has to be on the ball because they have the rest of the fucking media breathing down their neck if they make a fuckup.

Fact is they prosper despite this, and the media still can't find dick.

bud bud khan is such an annoying cunt, BoJo was top lad london mayor.

on another note, someone destroy London please

Kek is fast at work

Sack Sadiq. Now!

holy fuck can you imagine how empowering it would be to see someone post a video of them cutting off a muslims head while speaking latin in the middle of the english countryside?
Id cum buckets

fuck you nigger

No you dumb bitch, the most effective response to Islamoc terrorism is a hydrogen bomb you cunt

if repeating numbers a muslim nation with get H-bombed within the next 3 years

Faggot lefty hipster vermin.

I really, really like her second name.

this.

They think they are invincible. If we hung a few they would follow the people's will out of fear again. It is what the founding fathers wanted us to do.

>slit the throat of reason and reality
>cut myself and scream for their insanity
>Welcome to this nightmare that will never end
>The main attraction of this twisted master plan
>trust nothing but pain to get me through the days
>sleep with one eye open not to be their prey

No you fuck off, shitcunt. I'll take white Christians over subhuman goatfucking niggers any day of the week.

And archived it's not clickbait anymore, if it ever was

kek

best answer... You made my day user.

>Every day goes by without a second thought
>Living in a perfect and controlled project
>a puppet of their sick perversion's appetite
>will I be trapped inside this hell until I die?
>So what if no one cares to make a change?

Look how freaked out everyone got when they tried to interpret Trump's quote about the NRA.

Then when he said Clinton should give up her armed guards.

They're afraid.

ironic, first they tell you to get used to the muslims or else you're racist. Next after defending them stating how they have no ties to terrorism the story 180's and now that you have muslims you must get used to terrorism.

She deserves her surname

no shit they are.

everyone is waiting for that one motherfucker to throw a brick through the window.

the elite know if the shit hit the fan it'd make the french revolution look like bible camp.

>terrorist attack
>just get used to it

>someone gives a mudslime an ugly look on the bus
>ALL MUSLIMS ARE AFRAID TO LEAVE THEIR HOMES THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE

You're not alone Pierre
youtube.com/watch?v=Gj1gbKW_Wgk

Anime is here to stay.

Of course

I used to think this was unconscionable until I realized I'm a combat veteran, who was sent to war by these same politicians and ordered to kill other human beings if necessary. Then I learned, like so many others, that the entire war was senseless and without purpose and so was the killing and the men I know who were killed. Who are they to feel impervious, why shouldn't they get to feel my pain? Who is anyone to tell me I'm without conscience to execute those who would destroy the world?

Where were you when you realized you have the divine right to spill the blood of the wicked?

>'it aint me' starts playing

Kek confirms!

Aint that straight declaration of war?

>give me something or we will attack

>Lets hug that rabies out of a dog.

You are advertising for news agencies you fag. You should copy and paste the text so we dont give propaganda sites clicks.

OP is a faggot, and defends his faggotry. How original.

I'm gonna hold you to that

let's hug that cancer right out of your body

youtube.com/watch?v=ju79YT_lBVI

#NotAllTumors

>who else would make up lies

Here's the exerpt

>The two left-wing mayors, of London and New York, were speaking at an event called ‘Building Progressive, Inclusive Cities’ in New York. It is the second time the men have met, after coming together before at the Labour party conference in Britain last year.

>Earlier on Sunday, Mr. Khan had spoken at a “meeting for Muslim community leaders” where he also addressed the attacks.

>“It is a reality I’m afraid that London, New York, other major cities around the world have got to be prepared for these sorts of things,” he said, the Evening Standard reports.

>“That means being vigilant, having a police force that is in touch with communities, it means the security services being ready, but also it means exchanging ideas and best practice,” he added.

>At the meeting with New York’s Mayor, he began: “It’s important, in the context of the explosion last night, for me to say this to you: Londoners stand shoulder to shoulder with New Yorkers.”

>He then appeared to draw an equivalence between people who say offence things and terrorists who commit violence.

>He slammed “some people who try and divide our communities”, people who “say things they shouldn’t be saying”, along with “people who try to commit acts of terror”.

>“We are the West”, he asserted, insisting that it is “compatible to be someone with Western liberal values… [and] to be a mainstream Muslim”.

According the Khan, speaking disparagingly of Islam and Muslims is as bad as terrorism itself. Words are equatable to wanton murder according to him.

Also terrorism is just something people have to get used to. But not wanting Muslims in your country in order to prevent terrorism is pure evil.

This faggot should get himself tossed off a building.

Im sure he will change the tone of his voice if trump gets elected.

>I'll take mouth cancer over lung cancer

Why do you think letting cancer in would be a bad thing, have you ever met a tumor? You just sound like you're ignorant, as if you're insecure about yourself and how its really your T-cells and immune system thats evil. If it wasn't for your immune system and healthy body, then cancer cells and tumors would get along just fine, but you keep oppressing them instead of letting them be free like all the other cells - whats your problem? Afraid that your healthy cells aren't healthy enough, almost sounds like the cancer cells are the strong ones huh? :^)

IT'S THE NEW NORMAL, PEOPLE! GET USED TO IT!

Coward

it would be so beautiful

I just want to see politicians squirm at the very idea of going against our will.

EVERYTHING'S FINE

This. Fuck them.

The contract has been made

>If if if if if if if if if if if

>“It is a reality

YEA IT IS -NOW- YOU FUCKING SLIME

That's a rare Pepe. It'd be a shame if I S T O L E I T

#AllCancerMatters

No fucking way this is real.

Uh oh muzzies. Watch out.

Witnessed.

I am tired --- REALLY GETTING TIRED -- of these arrogant, sniveling, entitled, baby tantrum muslim filth. I swear if America set up death camps for these ass-lifting pond life I would volunteer to personally throw the switch on the poison gas showers.

Was that.. A threat???

This article has depressed me. I need to get the fuck away from London. Sess pool of goat fuckers, i walk to the local underground station and feel like i'm in a third world country. Everywhere smells like shit, the place is fucked.

SJWs literally think it's worth living with constant terrorism in order to (((improve diversity)))

They want to treat terrorism like a natural disaster that is impossible to stop.

I talked to this guy who said that even if 15% of muslims became suicide bombers, mass islamic migration would still be a good thing.

Witnessed and granted

Tzench Pepe will fuck them up proper

don't worry friend, the great English civil war is coming, the homeland of the west saxon(Bristol) will ethnically cleanse London and erect a statue to Alfred the great over every Mosque after they've been torn down and the ground sprayed with pigs blood of course.

Bye bye Sweden.

>multiculturalism is 100% a good thing and everyone should be forced to adopt it
>you better get used to terrorism

This is what leftists actually believe

I guess now that the LGBTQBFWTFBBQ movement has succeeded and we are bending over backwards to accomodate them, the next movement will be terrorist acceptance. "don't judge achmed, hes just like you but he decided to be a suicide bomber"

I hope so brother

Long live Bristol

Fuck I laughed hard, so true.

> Dear London,
> It's so nice of you to get in touch.
> Any more threats and we'll kick your ass again.
> t. America

Fuck this subhuman paki cunt.

>15% of muslims

so.. like Two Hundred Forty Million suicide bombers? Yeah I guess we could power through that.

Shit I hope it's not my country :(

>i dont advocate violence
>its time to kill some politicians
you realize you're weakening your own argument right?

And you pay an absolute fuck load to live there, too.

if things keep going as they are, it might become a reality. hopefully the asshole in op's pic gets purged that way.

Clickbait doesn't mean a fake news story. It's one that was made just to draw clicks and Web traffic usually on provocative topics with shitty headlines that often misrepresent the facts worse than the actual story.

what flag is this?

lol

>sweden confirmed crater within next 3yrs

Mass purging of Muslims would prevent it.

congratulations, Satan

a free, invisible, all places at once, constant threat to society, which requires huge sums of public money to combat.

Yea terrorism isnt going anywhere.

Please God Kek, grant me the power to remove kebab. Your humble servant.

I wanted to live near family n friends but it's only hit me in recent years that the place is beyond saving. The local pie and mash shop looks lonely nestled in between halal butchers and hijab shops.

Bhutan, I think.

They are really disconnected with reality, aren't they? It's fucking scary.

UK, get your shit together and get him out of office.
Don't martyr him because God forbid you set a president for the retards that voted for him.

Its actually very cheap to combat.

VOLUNTEER RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

how many more times does this manlet camel fucker need to be humiliated before he shuts the fuck up?

so it should be obvious to everyone that they want to keep importing them so they can continue to have excuses to grow the police state

>be white londoner
>get abducted
>suddenly youre somewhere in a place youve never seen before, sack on your head
>somebody takes the sack off
>its isis militants yelling allahu akbar
>itrainedforthis.gif
>lean over to them
>give them a kiss on the cheek and say "there there, its ok. we love every refugee"
>head gets cut off
>you die in peace
>atleast you werent racist

If you love your terrorists, you win

>the muslim mayor of london comes to NYC and tells them to accept more terrorism

cant make this shit up...

Noice

Some people may have to get used to regularly taking medications, as they are life saving. What is so good about immigrants that we have to get used to the effect of them? There must be some huge benefit we are missing.

Underrated

Damn ur butter knife club was established in 187 AD?

Shitskins from the Middle East look like cowards.

What A Rapture for Muslims?

You want a Trump presidency? That's how you get one towelhead.

I used to fantasize about visiting Europe when I finally had enough money and time to travel.

Someone recently asked me if I could go anywhere in the world, where would I go, and I honestly can't think of anywhere now.

youtube.com/watch?v=oCa7tKiCMN4

kek

might as well tell people in middle east get used to war then

REEEEEE FUCKING MUSLIMS GET OUT MY COUNTRY

SE Asia is the place to go for Whitey. They admire Western culture and there's plenty of conservative QTs. They do have kebab problems in some places like Philippines and Thailand, but they keep a lid of it for the most part.

You shouldn't have attacked germany

holy shit is that a real quote?

WHAT A FUCKING KEK

It's gone so far I don't know if you're joking or not. It is fortunately not real, but the mudslimes are all thinking it

Then Muslims should get used to hate crimes in Europe

Japan.

Bermuda.

The South Pacific.

Some parts of China are fun.

>where would I go,
Depends in what you want to do.

OH KEK, PLEASE SMITE THAT MUSLIM MAYOR FUCK

How are you not terrified every moment? I'd be afraid living in any country without guns, but one filled with those people and they have government protection? Nightmare stuff dude. I pray we don't get that bad

london is a fucking shithole
dont ever visit there

JUST

Just fucking kill Khan while he is over in the USA, he will be the next Bin Laden in a few years if left unchecked, guaranteed.

she spelt, "BBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTT", wrong. but then she is just a dumb n¡gger so no surprise there.

braindead *****VEG -atable

fuck your quads

Trump status:
not schooled [ ]
schooled [x]

China, Japan, Australia even, Singapore I guess, Thailand, the pacific is probably a good start, user. Avoid Korea and the Philippines, Philippines have a lot of mudslimes. Korea is just not fun.

I am exhausted. I am exhausted of speaking out against Islamophobia and reminding my conservative midwestern family about all of the peaceful Muslims in NYC. I am exhausted as well that when the name of the suspect was released, I thought, "yup, of course his name was Ahmad Khan Rahami" - somehow deep down I knew that this was another young male committing terrorism. I am exhausted of trying to fight off the initial instincts of distrust and fear that wash over me every time such an event transpires. I am exhausted of reminding myself to not judge an entire community by their bad apples. I am exhausted of feeling guilty for my growing concern about Islamic homegrown terrorists in this country even as I publicly cringe at the fear-mongering and xenophobia seen in the media. I am exhausted of trying to take the high road yet feeling increasingly unsure of why I am on that road at all.

But armenia, you already did.

May nakhichevan be expunged from the earth. That is Armenian clay.

No shit. Those cities kill so many of their kids that they have to import people from the sand countries

Visit northern Norway. Rural Finland.

Stay out of the major city cesspools.

Visit Mussolini's grave.

Switzerland has banned minarets. Go there.

Or, wow, go to Hungary which is a cheap place to visit with beautiful historic cities and has BUILT A WALL to keep out rapefugees.

Hungary could use the tourist dollars.

I think it's time for the US to liberate London.

Khan looks like some paki grocery owner trying to dress up.

>France
That's Paris you dumbfuck. Population sinks don't value domestic population sources since they tend to be less loyal than people who can literally be thrown back to some shitty 3rd world colony.

Maybe you fuckers should ban abortion so you're not literally dying off? Oh, wait, you fags would rather kill your kids, bitch about the inevitable consequences of killing your kids, and then get run over by a Muslim in a truck.

There's only 1 solution to malignant urbanism...

Kek, praise be unto you, grant me repeating digits and remove the Muslim plague from this world in the memest of your ways.

>I think it's time for the US to liberate London.
Why? Its a population sink and Brits are addicted to abortion like waggon-burners are to firewater.

The only solution to the London Question is a couple dozen hydrogen bombs with cobalt casings

Listen, it's really not our place to tell THEM to change THEIR way of life. Bombings are one of their customs and just serve to add more diversity to our melting pot of culture.

WESTERN CIVILIZATION YES!!!

That's viable too, while you're at it, drop some south of here.

>Bombings are one of their customs and just serve to add more diversity to our melting pot of culture.
Well, to be fair, suicide bombing is actually a Russian tradition that they adopted. As such, do we really have to tolerate it?

Islam is the worst god damn thing this planet has ever produced.

How about we deport terrorists instead of just waiting for them to kill us.

Fuck this fucking dickhead.

He'll get voted out sooner or later. Fuck him. And fuck his party.

Millions of people feel the same way i think, soon it will just be black and white distinctions in the minds of both the islamic world and the west. The terror won't stop and we will keep polarizing until we're in an all out war with islam itself, not just the bad apples.

Fuck me, it's worse than I thought.

This is what the liberal idiots in this country want on their streets. Niggers with nothing to do and nowhere to go, just waiting around on the streets for a reason to move (pretty young girls walking alone, a gay couple being a bit too friendly...).

Someone needs to hit up that street with a flamethrower and start cleaning up.

Honestly who does he think he is though? He is the Mayor of London not PM or a minister, his party is not even in power!
Nuke London when?
Because London is not Brittish

You deserve nothing less, Pierre

London is quintessentially British you racist brexitard

>He'll get voted out sooner or later.
lel, all the non-whites will just vote for him and he'll win every time. Nobody cares about what he says or his policies, we identity politics now.

A true Shakespearean tale

Good thinking Sven, rounds on me :)

Its neocolonial imperialism kid.

Face it: empires aren't cool big states; they're shitty defective states with unsolvable internal problems causing them to resort to relying on foreign population sources while they basically get rid of their domestic population sources. What tends to happen is that the foreigners who come in often decide "fuck it, lets just take over" and then those traitorous urban centers backstab their own people.

Urbanism is a fucking cancer. There's a reason nuclear warfare would've made the world a better place

>pol falling for clickbait articles by breitbart out of all people

lol

Then get used to Islamophobia

>kid.
Lol, okay tough guy

Islam was a mistake.

Unfortunately not, very slippery character. I can't stand him but I've seen him weasel his way out of answering questions with almost masterful skill.

>How about we deport terrorists instead of just waiting for them to kill us.
Because they're doing the jobs that would've been done by Brits who were instead aborted ~20 years ago. London can't grow or shrink and foreigners are much easier to deal with. Yeah, they can start a fucking riot now and then but they're basically all terrorists just like how Mexicans are all illegals and thus can be kicked out whenever they become inconvenient(something their former homeland will bend over backwards to prevent due to their desire to not have the fuckers coming home). Domestic populations don't like being kicked out.

You guys are getting more and more psychotic
...I like it

edgy retard

>Because London is not Brittish
Imperial capitals are inherently hostile to the domestic population.

You fuckers should know this by now.

What the fuck did you just say to me?

Why would Sweden nuke itself?

Holy shit the audacity of this sand nigger

There are certain people in the UK ready defend their country to ensure this will not happen

>he's a tripfag
Explains a lot

>can you imagine how empowering it would be
>empowering

Cred Forums is literally anti-tumblr.

Is there a single actual american in there? Just save us!

London is majority nonwhite.

>he'll win every time
Not if we take a page from the Clinton handbook he won't!

m8...

Except it would be fast and painless with a guillotine like a civilized society would use. Unlike those desert butter knives.

eurabia will have nukes sooner than we thought

Does he specify "Islamic" terrorism? If not maybe he means societies should get use to right-wing terrorism. Start blowing up mosques and then quote Sadik khan.

>get used to terrorism

"No."

Random question.

How did the jews act pre-WW2/Holocaust? Were they really innocent or were they also "radical" fucks that we see with Islam today?

>dumb frogposters

>Why would Sweden nuke itself?
Killing off a population sink will cause internal reform, restructuring and greater efficiency. Urban centers are back-stabbing fuckers.

Why are all you foreigners so blind to the obvious shit? All you need to know is the difference between population sources and population sinks and why they behave the way they do. This isn't fucking algebra.

Sound plan burger bro!

I will give them a kiss of ice-nine.

>"No."
What are you going to do about it? You can't petition your government since the urban elites have plenty of dependent immigrants who'll kick your ass if you try to protest.

Sven I like your thinking

I know, right?

And they don't have a 2nd Amendment to rain a barrage of bullets at the fuckers responsible.

khan doing this will win votes for trump while pissing off the brits

hes a mayor of london not the abassador of islam why is he not doing his job sorting out traffic lights and shit in fucking croyden or some shit?

even worse..they want sharia AND the bullshit such as whores being whores and fags

We don't want them

I swear I've heard this exact line from like half a dozen European politicians now. Terrorism is "inevitable", just get used to it, it's like a rainy day or a bad snowstorm. Don't be ridiculous, of course we can't do anything about it. Don't blame the Muslims or they'll start killing us in earnest next time!

>Join army
>Upset you got deployed and actually had to earn your pay

wew lad

SWEDEN YES

Inclusive means no white people.

I'm not mad, because I know my based Britbros are gonna handle their shit like they always do. This guy is just talking shit because he knows they are coming for him soon.

Holy shit why does it express my emotions so perfectly.

Is there an actual source of him saying that? I've read the article and find none.

The audacity of this sand nigger

Wouldn't the real fantasy be unrestricted use of our advanced weaponry?

I can't believe this. Its like something you would hear on a parody thirty years ago. Telling us to just get used to being murdered in the streets, its normal.
This is the world we live in.

You are the hero your people deserve.

what a weird post

here's your (((you)))

>year is 2060
>for generations christians have dreamed of taking back Constantinople
>but first
>they have to take back London

Prague. Almost no sandniggers (some gipsies tho), cheap alcohol and rugs, legal hookers, highest number of stoners, great architecture and landscape in a small country.

>guillotine

saracens shall be beheaded BY THE SWORD

DEUS VULT

I think londons mayor needs to go back.