Hi Cred Forums, my whole life I've been told how everyone is equal...

hi Cred Forums, my whole life I've been told how everyone is equal, how different cultures can learn to live among one another well. I see here though, that most of you guys tend to think that some people are superior to others. I've never completely agreed with the everyone is equal teaching, but it seems right. I'd appreciate it if someone could educate me on why the majority of Cred Forums holds the opinions that it does so I can decide for myself what is correct/better for society.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/pernilwyn/
youtube.com/watch?v=6lsa_97KIlc&list=PLMNj_r5bccUyYzJ5G1GgvfM59JEpDkteX
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_D._Putnam#Diversity_and_trust_within_communities
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiculturalism#Opposition_to_multiculturalism
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x/abstract
youtube.com/watch?v=2JXrDwtiqQs
youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kys

YES YES EVERYONE IS EQUAL UNDER ME

I wouldn't mind being choked out by those legs.

>im a leaf, spoon feed me

>I've been told how everyone is equal
85IQ is not equal to 120 IQ
Marathon runner is not equal to couch potatoe
Blind are not equal to sighted
crippled are not equal to fuly able
ugly not equal to beautiful
and women are not equal to men

Have a good one now

heterogeneous societies are impossible because the more dominant culture will overtake the weaker one

we can live among each other, however not in close proximity; completely separate continents is the best option; the asians stay in asia, the europeans stay in europe, the americans (we're of our own category at this point, if due to nothing else but sheer numbers) stay in america, and the africans stay in africa

feel free to visit other places, but generally most people should stay in the homeland of their people, or totally conquer another people and land, and exterminate the previous inhabitants, because cohabitation is impossible

>Everyone is equal
>We can learn great things from our differences

It falls flat on it's face right out the gate, leaf.

pernilwyn is the best

it's a shame she hasn't posted in months :(

It's hard to be egalitarian when you have the muslims acting as if they are the example everyone should follow, the resurgence of afro-centrism and the jews claiming they are gods chosen people. I am not submitting to any of it, I will die fighting first.

>keeping up with tripfags

Evaluate your life, bong

no the girl

Equality is a concept that exists solely in mathematics.

THICC

instagram.com/pernilwyn/

I'm gonna need sauce on this boner condoner

average IQ of black americans is 85.

average IQ of white americans is 100.

IQ is almost completely heritable (from the genetics of the parents)

not equal. not even close. look at crime rates. family cohesion rates. employment rates. std rates. health rates. look up racial statistics and you'll see what pol is talking about.

there is no evidence to support the idea that they can be tamed and trained to white americans level. there is in fact hundreds of years of evidence for the opposite.

right above you

I was never racist until I needed to live with other cultures/race. I genuinely believe people that aren't racist don't have enough experience in the world.

IQ is no decider either.
Dumb whites manage to be tame. Dumb animals manage to be tame.

Let me answer your question with a question:

What if value can be brought from the Black culture? African Americans and Africans alike? Inventions, music, architecture, etc.

There are cultures in Africa that have their warlord patriarchs rape children because they believe it cures AIDS, in turn giving their children horrifying trauma as well as literally AIDS
Ask yourself if their beliefs and practices, their "culture," is equal to yours

Pernille

I wish this was the way everyone thinks

i want that ass to smother me to death soo badly

J U S T
U
S
T

DAT ASS
A
T

A
S
S

from redpanels, with love

youtube.com/watch?v=6lsa_97KIlc&list=PLMNj_r5bccUyYzJ5G1GgvfM59JEpDkteX

HNNNNNG

Seriously, if this doesnt at least wiggle your pee pee you might just be a faggot.

>the americans (we're of our own category at this point, if due to nothing else but sheer numbers)
If black Americans are really Africans, then we're really Europeans. The negation of this statement is internally inconsistent.

"Equal" doesn't necessarily mean "the same". Hot dogs and hamburgers are different, but can you say objectively which one is better?

Yes, I like antique guns.

jazz was great, but they even threw that away in the trash

but still, a lot of black jazz musicians were drug addicts, alcoholics, and general criminals who would rob people with a knife for drug money during tours

Women built like this date black men exclusively

>better for society

Not multiculturalism and diversity for a start. Pasta related.

>harvard study
>done for almost ten years
>using over twenty six thousand people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_D._Putnam#Diversity_and_trust_within_communities
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiculturalism#Opposition_to_multiculturalism
Harvard professor of political science Robert D. Putnam conducted a nearly decade long study how multiculturalism affects social trust.[134] He surveyed 26,200 people in 40 American communities, finding that when the data were adjusted for class, income and other factors, the more racially diverse a community is, the greater the loss of trust. People in diverse communities "don’t trust the local mayor, they don’t trust the local paper, they don’t trust other people and they don’t trust institutions," writes Putnam.[135] In the presence of such ethnic diversity, Putnam maintains that
>[W]e hunker down. We act like turtles. The effect of diversity is worse than had been imagined. And it’s not just that we don’t trust people who are not like us. In diverse communities, we don’t trust people who do look like us.[134]
Even Harvard knows this is all a pile of ''feel good'' shit like religion and like religion it relies on persecuting those who dont agree to keep itself mainstream thought.
Full disclosure: After the study was released Putnam was intimidated and harassed because he was accused of helping racists with this study. He later came out and gave a very vague statement saying diversity "had problems but was worth it in the long run" to keep these morons appeased.
This statement gives no indication of the long run is and in fact is not quantified by anything.
>onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x/abstract
tl;dr fuck diversity

>I'd appreciate it if someone could educate me on why the majority of Cred Forums holds the opinions that it does so I can decide for myself what is correct/better for society.

Between the genital cutting, the cousin marriage that lowers IQ and increases the rates of retardation, the ridiculous dietary laws that outlaw bacon, the child marriage and honour killings, do you really need more explanation for why Canadian culture is just plain superior to Islamic ones?

????

>how different cultures can learn to live among one another well
Not when their religion tells them to kill you, infidel.
youtube.com/watch?v=2JXrDwtiqQs

I would fornicate with that lady, if you know what I mean

would it be degenerate to eat her ass Cred Forums?

Hamburgers. Made of beef.

Hot dogs. Made from the worst unwanted parts of a pig.

Hamburgers are objectively better

youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U
This prolific black man agrees with you

Hamburgers are vastly superior to hot dogs in every single way

hamburgers you double nigger

Bigger butts are not more sexual than smaller butts. You only think that because you've been cucked by cuck propaganda aimed at sexualizing black people. I wish you fucking Jews and wiggers could gtfo of my board already with your miscegenation fetishes

you do realize that in the old days curvaceous women were sought after more. quit being a homosexual.

Here's that as an anti-Hillary infographic, if you want it :)

Maybe they're not the best example. What about, say, cats vs. dogs, though? Or blue vs. green? Or any number of other things between which one cannot choose a superior, or between which the superior choice may depend on what the situation you're dealing with is?

Why do black guys always want white women?

Checkmate, atheists.

yeah because there was no food around so a thick woman had the literal resources to stay alive and raise kids. In this day and age, because food is abundant, skinnier women (or at least women in shape) are sought after because it's a sign of discipline and good work ethic. Lusting after fat chicks is the sign of an underdeveloped culture.

Welcome to the world of your subconscious. Red is the most appealing color.

You're spouting cuck propaganda lies. How can you not see this? It's not normal for women to have large butts. It's a deformity.

Better.

Chet knows what's up.

OP, here's the real deal: Everyone deserves a chance, but if they act like a shit then treat them like shit. Different cultures can only coexist if they evolve and adapt. Ignore all this BS about race mixing: just find a mate who is tops (regardless of race).

Back to culture: the current leftist ideal of multiculturalism is that "white culture" is bad and yet no other culture can be criticized. That is why western society is now regressing: we have invading backwards cultures which we are not allowed to humiliate.

SO THIIIICCCCC

You misunderstood your teachers, or they were misinformed.

Everyone is not physically and mentally equal (obvious fact, just observe the world around you)

However, in a just society everyone should be equal under the law. I.E. The law should treat all people equally

Yes I totally agree. I cannot say my friend who is a doctor is better than the aboriginies who try and get their hands in my pockets as I walk into the supermarket.

Your doctor friend is better at practicing medicine than the people who live in the Amazon rainforest. But drop him in the rainforest, and is he going to be as good at surviving there as they are? Hence what I said about depending on what the situation you're dealing with is.

Dogs are definitely better. They can perform almost any task given to them, including rodent hunting. Cats are just lazy fucks who give parasites to people

THICC
H
I
C
C

She looks like shes good at the sex. Id hit it

Experience is not aptitude. Drop an intelligent doctor into the rainforest and you bet your ass he'd do well. Fuck I bet he'd have a better shelter than an aborigine within a week. It's not exactly difficult to start a fire or craft rudimentary tools, let alone build a furnace out of mud. Why is it a ton of African tribes still live in huts still despite living in the world's breadbasket? Why did they never invent the wheel or develop animal husbandry?

African bushmen are superior to white people in the Kalahrari Desert. Why? Is it racism?

If dogs are better at rodent hunting, then why'd we domesticate cats for that purpose when we already had dogs?

This has nothing to do with equality, dipshit.

We are in a WAR.

The muslims want us dead, and the globalists are helping them so that they can buy up the festering remains after the muslims take over.