Ian Miles Cheong knows about you pol and how pepe is racist!

Hello poll, your old friend Ian Miles Cheong wants to let you know how smart he is for finding out how evil you are with your evil pepe frog. He claims he has cracked the code of racism. After reading his article how can it not make you think of how big of a loser you are!! Let's be honest I bet it put you on suicide watch

heatst.com/politics/hillary-clinton-is-absolutely-right-pepe-meme-is-antisemitic-an-apology/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XqNgU1ki-f4
returnofkings.com/87070/is-heat-street-a-thinly-veiled-cuckservative-attempt-to-thwart-donald-trump
nadohe.org/2016-president-message
yelp.com/biz/green-frog-palouse
youtube.com/watch?v=naWlegj1Gec
youtube.com/watch?v=GuouL4WnM9A
youtube.com/watch?v=gpevZ0-wUYQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ian "the banana" ching chong?
Of course he knows about Cred Forums

It's about time that alt-right was exposed for the deplorable cesspit that it is. Then people can wake up to the hatred being channeled by Trump. Thank goodness the MSM is covering Pepe properly now.

>by Louise Mensch
oy veyyyyyyyyyyy

Stupid asian bitch. He should've never been let back in the fold.

Just why?

>Christina Hoff Sommers
>Ian Miles Cheong
>Cathy Young
>ShoeonHead

All snakes, pretending to be anti-SJWs. Lauren Southern is kinda on the fence.

Now we just need a feminist man hating pepe and we can have proof that pepe and feminists hate men.

>>Christina Hoff Sommers

What did I miss?

>Now we just need a feminist man hating pepe and we can have proof that pepe and feminists hate men.

Dude is a great Idea 10/10

If someone knows how to photoshop that would be great!!!

We should keep it up with the Nazi Chers proving Cher is Nazi, and feminazi pepe would prove that feminist are really Nazis also. lol

I use to think the whole meme warfare was total bull shit, but normies are complete fuck tards so it will work

Who?

holy fuck that jaw

Oh I'm sorry.

Who? And who cares?

Pepe is an autistic furry

I think (((mensch))) needs a Cher-esque trolling on twatter.

It's a meme you dip, the only meaning it has is whatever message you attach it to. These people are bitching over a fucking template.

Nothing, she's just anti-Trump

HE'S A WOMAN YOU BIGOT

Ian Miles Cheong is a fat chink faggot. I'm sick of the "alt-right" making idols of do-nothing cocksucking faggots. If you're going to be a faggot and idolize a persona then make sure that person is at least getting shit done - like Trump, who is getting shit done on a national scale.

Don't terminate your energy - if you give energy it must continue to flow. Don't give it to something so it can be squandered.

Ian panders to whatever get him page views. literally belongs at kotaku

>thinly disguised raid/dox thread
The moderation around here is worse than it was on Cred Forums before the first purge. Absolute sewer filth.

>tfw a tranny has a stronger jawline than you

and I have a fucking stong jawline, but goddamn, why is it that every fucking tranny is the goddamn Crimson Chin?

Oh. Well you can be anti-SJW and not pro-Trump.

Following youtube intellectuals is just asking to be subverted.

Has Cred Forums dot org slash pol ever been explicitly named in any of these articles?

hahaha holy fuck that is the most cringeworthy shit I think I've ever seen.

Imagine in 20 years, when a whole new generation of people will exist who will continually ask this dude daily "why the fuck do you have a guy sucking dick on you leg?"

Akin to if some faggot today had Raegan or Bush I sucking dick. You know how many people wouldn't recognize that, and just wonder "this fucking faggot has a dick sucker on his leg."

I'm prepping a shipment of pepes as we speak. If any wants a SJW media person to receive a pepe, post their address. I've got 120 pepes done already. Here is a small portion of them. Looking to send 30 more with this batch.

She signed a letter calling for the firing of Corey for that Michelle Fields hoax.

>I'm prepping a shipment of pepes as we speak. If any wants a SJW media person to receive a pepe, post their address. I've got 120 pepes done already. Here is a small portion of them. Looking to send 30 more with this batch.
Wow dude you do not fuck around!!! that is to funny!!!

>becoming trans with a literal superhero facial structure

Why?

Think big.

youtu.be/XqNgU1ki-f4

>She signed a letter calling for the firing of Corey for that Michelle Fields hoax.
What a worthless bitch, this is why I come to pol. I learn way more from here, then if I were to read the paper or watch the news.

that was sarcasm

We can not let this continue..

Cant Ping Pong the Ching Cheong

Send it to every Liberal arts and Social Justice department of the Universities close to you. I cant wait to see the Huff post and such reporting on the hatespeech leters that caused thousands of students to miss class due to stress.

Heatstreet is a cuckservative website, anyone writing for Heatstreet is a snake.

returnofkings.com/87070/is-heat-street-a-thinly-veiled-cuckservative-attempt-to-thwart-donald-trump

>A presidential candidate in a global superpower declares war on an internet meme that came from a mongolian cartoon discussion website
Let that sink for a minute

he will get it covered with something else if he hasnt already

Piss off CTR, you fags are getting some too

You're doing keks work

Send me some addresses and I will. HuffPo is already on my list.

Ok then. Do you have any region preference to avoid paying 9001$ in postage? Like, west coast, east coats, middle west etc?

Postage is flat rate, so location isn't a factor. The only consideration should be how likely they are to be offended.

Also, the more specific the better. So as opposed to sending it just addressed to a University department, it should be addressed to a specific director to increase the odds of it being opened by someone of importance.

MEME IT

>Jewish soul

It really shows

I am not going to post an address. Because I do not wanna get in deep shit for doxxing someone.

However, I think they might want one, that and if you look at the bottom of the page it will tell you where to send the card.
nadohe.org/2016-president-message love to get a card!!!

>Ian Miles Cheong
Wasn't this one of those anti-GG people?

Truly a chosen tadpole of Kek.
Frogs speed, noble magician

dear people of Cred Forums never visit berlin
(((people))) like this are everywhere

Her nose, evidently.

He was anti-GG but turned pro when he realized the anti-GG side was losing and his website got hit with the advertisers emails.
Who the fuck knows what he stands for now. Apparently he's a bernie cuck or something.

Ok then. Let's start with the birthplace of the Black Lives Matter. All the addresses are the same the only thing that changes is the student center.

>X MU Student Center University of Missouri Columbia, MO 65211

Where "X" is the department number

>G107

>G225

>G210

>G108

Fucking Cred Forums keeps thinking I am spam fuck off.

#notallPepes

Thank you good sir.

Just post it to a pastebin, 4chin is weird sometimes.

Send one to cher, she will go post nonstop like a madman for a lot of days

>"I was wrong"

You've always been wong.
You never stopped, that's a flat out lie.

One step ahead of you. Even gave her the jeb exclamation point.

Gay for Trump?
It's understandable

why are we so powerful?

holy fuck dude.

>People Extolling Persecuted Ethnicities

That's bretty gud user

Thank you based user

vegetarianism is a nazi meme

>superhero
Womanman

You should REALLY send these to:
>Cher
>Clinton
>Merkel
>Soros
>Guy that did the "asuka is anti-semetic" article.

Why is Berlin so cucked? Even our lfestist media reported it, though they said it's a multicultural paradise.

This is a partial list. Various Clinton addresses are getting a total of 30. Cher is getting three, and Soros is getting one.

I'll add Merkel to the list. Can you get me a name and address on the article guy?

I keep forgetting the pics.

Doing Kek's work user.

feels good man

Looks infected. Hope his obamacare will cover the bill. (It wont)

Someone put me in the screen cap. This shit is fucking gold

Give me an address to add and I'll put you in the screencap.

Sending only to US addresses?

wtf i hate eyes now

CENK UYGER
TYT

I'm trying to limit it to US, but I've got room for three more foreign addresses.

send merchants too

Milo's on Tinder?

You realize this is gonna reenforce their views that Pepe is a racist extremist symbol, right? Why is Cred Forums shooting itself in the head now? This won't change their views....is there some reason behind this? Is this part of Cointelpro? Some kind of framing by the government and CIA to turn public opinion against us? Does no one else see this but me? Does anyone else CARE?!

HOLY PEPE THIS IS AWESOME

That was my first thought too. It would surprise me if the Jewish fag leader of a white supremacist group were on tinder.

He puts the Men in Mensch, and then he puts pee-pee penises in his poo-poo hole

YOUNG TURKS

To Marco Rubio (unfortunately a Senator of my home state):
317 Hart Senate Office Building,Washington,DC205100001

284 Russell Senate Office Building
Washington, DC 20510

When do you think they will figure out that pepe is just a template and anything can be photoshopped onto pepe?

that's pretty lame
anything else?

Don't think I can get the address actually.

a true warrior, I would call you a battletoad

PLEASE SEND ONE TO THE YOUNG KEKS OR CHUNK OGRE PLEASE

>tranny
check
>jewish
check
>german
check

it can't get worse than this, well maybe if she claimed to be muslim...

I forgot about that fag. Thanks.

Already did them. I put the Turkish name for the Armenian genocide in the address.

Most people don't know Ian Miles Cheong use to be a NAZI, and a white supremacist. I know what you are thinking he is from Malaysia, but yes he is that stupid.

January 15 2018

That'll make them think twice before shilling.

>should post "we're always watching" in it.

What about someone of BLM too?

wtf? now I'm not cray cray for the pepeh maymay

Also put a note saying "what if this was a bomb :^)"

never, it's strange
however I saw it linked from CNN once I believe.

Also aren't lenovos back doored to china?

pepe is a meme of peace

Lastly
>those scales

I see, been dealing for your computers have you? :^)

There is absolutely one thing these people seem to not be able to grasp:

The normie, anti-normie, robot dynamic. They fail to see they are the normies, and that all of what Pepe is, is to ridicule and fight against them for often just the sake of it.

I'd very much like to think what this tattoos taker thinks about Hillary

Top notch my friend.

Not Jewish, heavily philosemitic.

No, I see privacy oriented computers to companies around the globe. I use a highly modified version of libreboot and a few other hardware mods to lock things down. Nice try, DEA.

Damn user good work. The HC campaign just opened a new office on main street in my town. I'm thinking of printing out about 200 pepes and just covering the entire storefront in the middle of the night with them. Heavy emphasis on trump pepes. Maybe a few pictures of hillary coughing.

Why is Lauren on the fence? She uses the pepe meme. How does Shoe0nHead feel about it?

>No, I see privacy oriented computers to companies around the globe. I use a highly modified version of libreboot and a few other hardware mods to lock things down.
>Implying I don't want one now

Also I was talking about drug deals - that's not what the scales are for right?

Shoeonhead is a racemixer who pushes the horseshoe theory, pretty much same as Sargon of Mossad

Lauren Southern is pretty much the same as Gavin McInnes. Employed by a jew, won't name the jew, describes themselves as a cultural libertarian or something. She's not as bad as most anti-SJWs.

Cheapest way to so this is Walmart photos. They're 9 cents a piece if you have them mailed to you. 200 pics would only cost 20 dollars.

Sorry, I'm trying to juggle a few things at once. The scale is to weigh packages so that the mail jew doesn't get more money than he's supposed to.

Take a rare pepe as reward

since when is shoeonhead a racemixer?
i genuinely don't know

she has a black bf

pepe is racist

praise be unto him

>make an anti-semetic pepe meme
>pepe is now anti-semetic
X FUCKING D. you could literally make an image with pepe doing anything

>not including milo

so armored skeptic is be black?

Target aquired

photoshop his head on this pictures and tell everyone he's antisemitic

You are a fucking moron. Sending a letter is not illegal. Nor is it menacing or harassment to do so. It is completely within the bounds of the law for him to do so, and for you to give him an address

הבחור היהודי עושה את זה טוב יותר
Jewish guy doing it better.

Don't know what he meant by it though.

>Ian Miles
who?

spread this to every liberal campus possible. 935 Ramsey lake Road Sudbury postal: ON P3E 2C6

She HAD a black boyfriend, and they probably had sex at least once --which is disgusting--, she will therefore be marked as a coalburner forever.

return address for the "Green Frog" cafe
yelp.com/biz/green-frog-palouse

well played

Who?

I'm not sure really/

if you followed Gamergate there was this guy who was an SJW at the start then suddenly became anti-SJW midway through

wow some people just really don't think of consequences of their actions

Here is jill stein's home address.

Don't ask how I got it.

t. FBI

17 trottinghorse dr.
Lexington, MA 02424

Meant to quote

Mail this pepe to Cher please. Also request an autograph. This is her fanmail adress and requirements for an autograph taken from her website.

CHER'S FAN MAIL ADRESS:
CHER_
P.O. BOX 2425
MILFORD, CT 06460
USA

IF YOU WANT TO REQUEST AN AUTOGRAPH, FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES BELLOW. IF YOU JUST WANT TO MAIL A LETTER WITH THE ADDRESS ABOVE, AND DO NOT WANT ANYTHING BACK, THEN YOU CAN STOP READING! IF YOU LIVE IN USA SEND A PROPERLY STAMPED AND SELF ADDRESSED ENVELOPE (MINIMUM SIZE 8.5" X 4") WITH YOUR REQUEST LETTER AND A PHOTO. YOU CAN INCLUDE A PIECE OF CARDBOARD TO KEEP THE PHOTO FROM BENDING IN SHIPPING AND ALSO ADD "DO NOT BEND" ON THE ENVELOPES. SEND YOUR LETTER AND WAIT. ON AVERAGE, THERE IS GOING TO BE A 3+ MONTH WAIT FOR A RESPONSE. IF YOU DO NOT LIVE IN USA, ADD SEVERAL* INTERNATIONAL REPLY COUPONS. THE INTERNATIONAL REPLY COUPONS (IRC) WILL BE USED BY THE RECEIVER TO PURCHASE AMERICAN STAMPS. YOU CAN ONLY GET THEM AT YOUR POST OFFICE. PLACE THE IRCS INTO THE ENVELOPE, NOT ON IT.

doubt.jpg

>You are a fucking moron. Sending a letter is not illegal. Nor is it menacing or harassment to do so. It is completely within the bounds of the law for him to do so, and for you to give him an address

I know you can send a letter, that is not the issue. I am pretty sure the mods get butt hurt once you start posting people's addresses

>Ian Miles Cheong
Probably one of the dumbest cunts to ever live.
>Why are there no women in the FIFA Games? Sexist games!

>Ian "the banana" ching chong?
Huh? is this guy friends with the amazing atheist? I banana plugging now a thing? I'm getting to old for this shit

Remember when she got a warrant for her arrest put out. Her address got sent to all law enforcement in the US. I just happen to be a bonding company with access to that kinda info.

Thank you
Thanks, I already have her but at another address. Will ship to this one too

Fucking mad man.

Doing gods work.

He walks amongst us!
What if kek was one of us?

It really is Jill's address. Thanks for verifying google.

Do they feel the Storm approach as the end draws near??

I made this pepe do not steal.
youtube.com/watch?v=naWlegj1Gec

Now this is confirmation bias.
Meme magic truly is real.
Kek truly is real, and he has 9/11'd my sides.

Made a new pepe. I hope the leftist will like it.

you burn the coal it is tainted for life

This is a thinly veiled datamining attempt to get people who want pepe printouts sent to them pretending to be SJWs just so they can get a pepe printout sent to them.

Some people use their autism as a crutch you my fine sir shape it in to the tip of the spear. Doing God's work user!

No. I'm asking for addresses where to send them, not individual anons.

They keep fucking with Pepe, they know not what they do.

But how are they supposed to know the addresses of any of these SJWs/good goys? Furthermore why would they want those people to be the ones receive the pepes instead of themselves?

But it will

Don't all you newfags know who this is? Chong used to be one of the biggest anti-Semites on the Internet.

Fucking hell are you all underaged?

I admire your skeptical nature. I'm just trying to get help with where to send these pepes to harass sjws. I have no plans to waste pepes on anons

Please do it user

Literally

L I T E R A L L Y

Who cares?

this guy always impresses me by cucking in ways that didn't seem possible at first glance. I imagine he makes a decent income being a groveling slave to his peers and his superego.

Sent this with a death threat

Everybody is talking about Pepe these days..

this can't be fucking real???
if so this fucker needs to be put down like a dog

holy shit that's a rare elusive Pepe

saved.

liberals don't understand memes?

they have very very low meme-agency

'why are my kids so degenerate I told them that they shouldn't get tattooos like me

you sent one to Trudeau did you?????????

what if he replied to you

No get me an address and I'll make it happen

saved.

>false flag shit posting meme by CTR shills
>pepe is Nazi

>this is why Berlin is a shithole with muslim migrant gangs, gypsies and even nignogs from somalia everywhere
>they just voted to go even further leftwing in their city election last sunday
>mfw Berlin will die so the rest of Germania can live

I want in on the screencap too user
>send one to Talcum X, Shaun King

The fact that moonman is using his head is pretty horrifying actually

Probably should wait so they arrive closer to election so this doesn't become a big story they shill

there you go my man!!!!!!!!!!!!

just a beaner on the bus
illegal on a loan
deported back at home

I need addresses if you want in the screencap, no free riders on the Trump Train.

Saved. You're on the screencap.

So if we replace Pepe with Hillary in that pic...then she becomes an anti-semetic meme????

>Does this guy even logic?

awesome

top kek

So like stefan molyneux

they just haven't answered the JQ

>they said it's a multicultural paradise
They say that in every country.
I guess it's cheap and a major European capital so it's bound to attract bums and the artsy type.
But Berlin itself isn't doing anything to actively attract them.
Really weird, even Israelis come here thinking it's hot stuff these days.

I would still lick ShoeOnHead's pussy

youtube.com/watch?v=GuouL4WnM9A

People
Extolling
Persecuted
Ethnicities

subtle

Send one to Trump and want it back whit autograph.

We should pretend to the MSM that we worship Paul McCartney because he wrote the Frog Chorus.
Its interesting that the bad guy in the video is an owl. And rupert is a Cred Forumsar bear
Kek speaks

youtube.com/watch?v=gpevZ0-wUYQ

Win Or Lose, Sink Or Swim
One Thing Is Certain We'll Never Give In
Side By Side, Hand In Hand
We All Stand Together

Play The Game, Fight The Fight
But What's The Point On A Beautiful Night?
Arm In Arm, Hand In Hand
We All Stand Together

Keeping Us Warm In The Night
La La La La
Walk In The Night
You'll Get It Right

Win Or Lose, Sink Or Swim
One Thing Is Certain We'll Never Give In
Side By Side, Hand In Hand
We All Stand Together

haha oh god, thats deep

STOP APPROPRIATING MY CULTURE!

good mix for being first in line for the oven

Ian Miles Cheong wasn't the one who took down the article or apologized. It was someone else who, from what I've heard, loses their shit over perceived antisemitism quite often.

checking that blessing of kek

I just think it is funny Ian Miles Cheong aka little Hitler is worried that a frog is antisemitic

My Trips demand they we spread the word of kek on his twitter.

Lauren is coming round and becoming more fascist, besides she's pretty cute.

fucking edge lord over here.
Average pol user.

witnessed
dog bless

Lauren is secretly full 1488. She cracks helicopter and oven jokes all the time.

Trust me, I'm a leaf. We all know eachother. Screencap this for when its proven true.

Also, check'em

>Jewish soul
>Trans-Woman
>Good mix
>Sky is red
>Up is down
>Argentina is white

wew lad

I believe you, but its a bit odd she's friends with Cathy Young and Sommers. I hope she ditches then when she accepts her destiny.

Can you send one to me or am I about to get memed on with 1000 pizzas

a pretty good metaphor for democrats in general

>Heat.street is a cuckservative website, anyone writing for Heat-street is a snake.

Duubs for Truth. It is a fake site trying to subvert the right and alt right.

Email me at [email protected]

This is what Jews created as art in Wiemar Germany before Hitler wrecked the shit out of them

sent :)

OC Rarest Pepe incoming

Discerning collectors only pls, bidding starts at 20 gold pressed latinum bars.

MODS STICKY PLS

Not done yet. When everything is done, I'll make a post with a bunch of pics.

You're the hero Cred Forums needs.

I want to cave leftist skulls in as much as the next guy, but I agree with This is just fucking autistic, and it isn't going to accomplish anything.

Thinking about taking up collections for this. I enjoy doing it and it only cost 70 cents an envelope total.

>go to computer printer and take out a piece of paper
>get drawing supplies and sit down at a desk
>close eyes and draw Pepe from muscle memory
>when finished, fold the paper up before opening your eyes
>place paper in a box and bury it out in the woods
>rarest Pepe, never seen by human eyes

Meh. It was only a few dollars and its well worth it if it only makes one of those leftists think.

What the fuck does he put in his hair to make it like that? It looks like melted plastic.

Kickstart that shit. $100 is the goal. Send every backer a rare pepe as a reward.

Nah, the most I would do is ask for a few dollars from other anons. I can't support kikestarter on principle alone.

(((HEAT ST)))

>Kickstart that shit. $100 is the goal. Send every backer a rare pepe as a reward.
I agree, I am in no way a fan of people who go online and beg for money, but I would rather someone send him a dollar and he sends a sjw a pepe. I like this board, but it is full of dumb asses, and god only knows what they would send in the mail that would get Mr FBI called.

yeah... i've gotten the vibe from her that she was toying with 1488 ideology. without a doubt if she was forced to shoot either a white european baby or jew/black baby, she would immediately shoot the degenerate blackberg without any hesitation and without messing up a single strand of her dyed blonde hair.

cum

>Trumpleaks got hundreds of thousands of trolling and shitposts on their site
>now they are also getting shitposts IN REAL LIFE

The board of peace does it again!

honestly who cares what this anti-white nu male gook thinks? Giving him attention just encourages him to virtue signal even more.

I would just call you a tripfag and disregard your post but holy shit thats an abomination

What a supreme gentleman

If you meme it, they will come.

A Twilight zone in this scenario with Pepe on the side would kick ass

>trumpleaks

Is fax machines still a thing on america?

I wonder if you can send them Pepe's by fax machines

OMG Yes it is!!!! Most websites have the number under the contacts. This is great be sure and send one to the SPLC.

This is amazing.
Use this pic for maximum butthurt.

Arkans Tigers were a death squad that enjoyed raping and killing Muslims during the Bosnian war. Now they are Kek's tigers or Trump's Tigers whichever you prefer.

that peep is just cooking pizza though. right pol?

yes. They are in use everywhere not just the US I think. Most contact us links have Fax addresses at least here in the UK.

>tfw we can spam the entire planet with Pepe's of all kinds in a simultaneous Lord Kek awakening.
Holy shit.

Send one to Obama

She does make those jokes all the time including calling them dindus, calling for rooftop koreans and "Tan europeans" referring to Muslim terror attacks. She's also started wearing her hair in the Germanic braid style and using firearms. Plus she is very based with her bravery in facing left wingers,ANTIFA,black bloc and the "refugees" in Calais.

However her pro drug stance and friendliness to degenerate trannies(even doing vids with them) makes me a little uneasy.

my sides are in orbit!

NO JULIAN MY SON ONLY THE GOYIM ARE SUPPOSED TO DO THAT

OP here, I have never made a thread that went anywhere here on Cred Forums. I just did this to Troll Ian Miles Chong a little because that fag was so annoying back in the day when everyone use to love him as a SJW him. But I wanna thank all you fags for posting here.