Why can't burgers accept they lost with asian jungle people with crossbows?

Why can't burgers accept they lost with asian jungle people with crossbows?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnam_War
bbc.com/news/magazine-25776836
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Versailles#French_aims
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Vietnameese wanted Burgers out

Burgers wanted commies out

Who won?

What Ekstraklasa team does OP support?

They should build a theme park over Katyn Forest

k, but you admit you lost?

Katyn

I can admit to losing some shithole in SE Asia, but you can't unmassacre 6 million Polacks.

I am dicuss other topic but first admit that your country lost to vietnameese farmers. Just tell the truth bro.

>k we got dumpstered continuously against everyone but Turks, but you decided to pull out of one war?
>;;;;;;;))))))
No wonder Frederick the Great hated you filth.

I am happy to discuss*

best army world lose vs farmers HAAHHAHAHA

Cool but did you or did you not lost to vietnameese farmers?

See

>Poles
>criticizing literally anyone else

kek, your nation has been painted red with the blood of your people so many times as to be comical, and yet you, the cucks of every war that ever goes down between Europe and Asia, talk shit about us?

I love you Poland, but stop.

Says the country who got gangraped by us and the rest of the world not once but twice.

>meanwhile german history
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
Kek, germany still at it.

Why can't OP accept these digits?

Guys. Guys please stop.

It Ain't Me

Define 'lose' through an objective of victory.
We raped them in total kills, but as for reducing the spread of communism, yeah we blew it.

It was us against the entire world you moron.

Allright, but tell me how it is possible that Murricans helicopters got shot down by crossbows?

USA lost with Vietameese, where is a shame in that?

Oh wait a second..

Read the last post in this thread, this one is a continuation

Explain

How many more times are you going to make this without France and China also highlighted?

Wikipedia says USA LOST

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnam_War

Those retards still think they didnt lose

Yo Polski, I get that you're probably using up your whole commieblock's bandwidth right now and things are slow, but take a second to glance at other posts in the thread.

Why do Americans actually take the bait and post in these threads? You'd think they'd be confident enought to realize they can just ignore other countries' opinions, what with easily being the most powerful nation in the world.

You tards think any one of us would reply if someone from the congo made a thread saying "lol why is bulgaria so uncivilized"

I actually feel embarassed for the tards who unironically make fun of america while sitting home in their shithole countries.

Holy hell, not only does America has lost against farmers, they also have a litteral party of cucks ! And Cred Forums is falling for it. Deplorable.

America is a country without military experience or a solid military doctrine that wins wars through sheer numbers and the gigantic industry they can throw around. Hence the whole "arsenal of democracy" spiel, which was much more important in winning the two world wars than American boots on the ground were. Ever since the end of WW2, the American military has been bumbling its way from one faillure to another. From the skin-of-their-teeth stalemate against impoverished commies in Korea to getting their asses handed to them by malnourished Vietnamese to a failed invasion of Cuba to the gigantic clusterfuck America is turning the Middle East into. It seems like Americans finally learned how to win a war (against Arabs at least) but they still have no idea how to win a peace.

The latter also makes them partially responsible for WW2: the Americans were perhaps the only thing holding France back from ripping Germany a new one at Versailles. Instead the Americans insisted on leaving Germany in a state where they could easily plot another world war.

>Why do Americans actually take the bait and post in these threads?
Because the most painful shitposts are the ones with a kernel of truth in them. "Lol why is Bulgaria so uncivilized" doesn't upset anyone because Bulgaria's homocide rates are far, FAR lower than that of the USA, a (borderline) civilized country.

You hurt others with truths, not with lies.

i think we can safely assume both americans who reply to bait threads and people who make bait threads about america are both extremely autistic mate

>And Cred Forums is falling for it.
Nah, you're just retarded. Ever heard of the "Southern Strategy"? The Republicans tried to gain support in the Deep South, and the Democrats stole away traditionally Republican voters. In the 1950s or so, Democrats and Republicans simply switched sides.

The democrats are still as racist as ever though: Republicans treat black Americans like Americans, Democrats treat them like a retarded group of babies that need special tax-funded policies to give them a leg-up.

>poland in charge of history

That was entirely the point of the bait

All this history and you completely missed the fuckery that was the Treaty of Versailles. The Americans wanted to treat the Germans far better than did the French or British. However, the French and British got their way, which is why Germany spent the next 20 years in abject poverty and turned to dictators to improve their standard of living. After WWII when the Americans at least controlled half of Germany's future, the concept of investing in a country's rebuilding helped make Germany the industrial powerhouse it is today.

I wouldnt be so tough if I were you after all you lost with (((crossbows)))

1. Wrong Vietnam war
2. America was only loosely involved in that
3. Almost all the work was done by a country that only just had its shit pushed in harder than ever before in its history, in an economical crisis and on the verge of internal political collapse (that's what being occupied in a world war tends to do)
4. DESPITE all of the above the French were able to cut their losses by ceding the North of their former colony to Ho Chi Minh and creating a free, democratic and pro-Western state in the South. Kind of like what America did in Korea but without having literally 50% of the entire planet's GDP.

Now compare that to how hard the Americans fucked up in Vietnam about a decade later and it's the difference between night and day.

At least be truthful. We lost to farmers with Chinese AKs.

But at least we didn't spend 200 years of our history not being a country.

We didn't lose.

NV took over SV after the Vietnam War ended.

>The Americans wanted to treat the Germans far better than did the French or British
THAT'S MY FUCKING POINT, dipshit.

>However, the French and British got their way
No they didn't, if they got their way there'd be no Germany. Under American pressure the treatment of Germany was severely softened, which is why the French Marshall and Generalissimo of the Allied Forces Ferdinand Foch said "this is no peace, this is an armistice for 20 years". This is the same Ferdinand Foch who wanted to refuse the German surrender, march French soldiers into Berlin and utterly destroy Germany as a political entity.

This idea of a severe Versailles is a painfully persisting myth among the uneducated (read: you).

bbc.com/news/magazine-25776836
Point 9.

We lost because the United States government began taking orders from civilians, and trying to meet the demands of pot smoking hippies.

You fucking satanic nigger, it was like USSR+USA+BONGS vs Germany.

+ japan and italy

not a very good way to treat your allies hans

I thought the picture was funny

Lose as in "Lose the war completely"

The whole war was like that fucking Monty Python scene with the Black Knight. We fucking massacred them. I do applaud them for defending their country as passionately as they did, unlike the
'brave immigrants' making their way to Cuckland.

The sentiment at home was that our losses were too severe and that we didn't need to be there, but it seemed we just couldn't stop killing gooks.

>2/10

I like how everyone forgets that France did the same thing yet nobody mentions it.

NV took over SV, the ally that USA left behind after she ran home with her tail under her legs.

No they didn't get their way. Nobody wanted to dissolve Germany as a country. Are you fucking retarded? What would even be the plan to do that? It was a negotiated surrender, not some Mongol conquering. And Foch didn't have fucking divination abilities for being able to tell that another war was inevitable.

I don't consider more dead communists a complete loss.

Was looking for someone else to point this out

Don't forget Japan

Vietnam has immense home field advantage, they are just like Afghanistan. can't be beaten on their own soil

Of course we fucking lost, that was was fucked up. The draft fucked us by taking kids right out of highschool, then sending them to a jungle. Over half the soldiers didn't want to be there, extremely low moral, stupid fucking policies, long and drawn out, that was fucking sucked and should have never happened. Yes we fucking lost, with withdrew, and the Vietcong took over South Vietnam. In in history book, that'd be considered a loss.

Technically, the US does use Celsius, Congress made it official along with the metric system back in the 70s. It's just that everyone ignored them and the state governments didn't do anything about it.

Also, China, France, and Japan lost in Vietnam as well. And it's a bit of an exaggeration to say "jungle people with crossbows" when they were well armed, fairly well-organized, with a great deal of outside help from the Soviets (all supplies/weapons of course, I'm not saying the Soviets actually joined the war) and from traitorous Americans influencing public opinion back home.

ok we lost
we couldn't use tanks and couldn't see the enemy.

if it wasn't a warcrime they'd napalm vietnam, laos and cambodia until there was nothing but ash then dump salt, industrial waste and japanese giant hornets to make sure nothing ever grows there again.

Continuation. The results of the war did two main things to the Germans. It fucked them socially, as they had basically gotten btfo by the Entente and disgraced on a global level. It also caused a political vaccuum for the next decade in which an attempted Communist takeover and political turmoil led to hyperinflation and mass poverty. This is not how you prevent future war. This is how you allow people like Hitler to blame all of a nation's problems on the countries who had wronged them.

We did not lose in Vietnam or any other war.
We fight wars for profit. We don't care about people.
We stayed in Nam until the profit stream began to deminish, then we pulled out with a harty "fuck you".

I would say the draft, polocies, and low moral made us lose.

But yes, the jungle played a big role.

We lost. The government had a goal going in (an incredibly vague one, but still) and failed to accomplish it. That's a loss.

>muh war profiteering

Yeah, those high tax rates needed to fund the war were GREAT for business. So was all the public money being dumped into Vietnam.

Don't you have invading niggers to worry about?

the vietnamese were on the same level as we were. Neither of us could see (although they were born in it, molded by it) just spraying fucking bullets. Airwarfare wasn't as effective as believed until they bombed Hanoi

Your comment is accurate from the leftist prospective.

The jungle didn't really matter, the problem was public opinion. The US was prevented from going all-out, WWII-style "total war" because Jimmy Goldstein would write an article in the New York Times about it or give a report on tv.

The US was fighting with two hands behind it's back. Curtis LeMay wanted a sustained strategic bombing campaign against " North Vietnamese cities, harbors, ports, shipping, and other strategic targets" but his advice was ignored. Also, the US had no real objective outside of "kill the enemy", which combined with the rules of engagement they were fighting under, it was often hard to even find someone to shoot at. After all, the VC weren't stupid. They kew they could never go toe to toe with the US army, so they pretended to be farmers by day, and planted booby traps and staged ambushes by night which are things that would get an American soldier hanged in a conventional war.

idk man. I know it's very hollywood like but the guerrilla warfare fucked us over

Kurwa, prosze cie, stop making Polska look retarded.

The French lost first in Vietnam.
Then the Americans.
Fuck, even the Chinese lost in '79.

>italy
>ally
Without them we would be better off

Sharts in Mart: Checked
Loses to rice farmers who barely got out of the stone age: Checked
Hugely obese: Checked
Nigger: Checked

Guess which country guys!

So you admit he's right?

Perhaps
Nevertheless, show some respect for the birthplace of your ideology

prettymuch this. You would've avoided spending men on the south since they would have been neutral. Sad thing is you wouldn't have been close to Egypt. However, perhaps persuading turkey more.

>ally italy because there right next to suez canal
>get invaded from the south since italians couldn't even defend there coast

i close my eyes and hope they go away.
its too late now.

They didn't you retard. They were shot down by surplus soviet weapons some of which were probably built by your relatives in some dingy factory after they had their teeth knocked out.

Also your map is shit as other countries were involved up to and including having troops on the ground.

I want to keep thinking you are the cool slavs, Poland. Don't post this shit thread again.

>Terrain and environment doesn't matter in war

I don't know why everyone falls for this bait. We kicked commie ass so hard that they begged for the Paris Peace Accords. It was the North who violated the Treaty and invaded the South. We didn't respond to their aggression due to public opinion. In the end, though, we won our war, but the South lost their's.

Usa was never a country, just a sad accident.

>american helicopters
>get shot down by pho and beanpaste rocket launchers

topkek.

get that american cock out of your mouth.

the mongols lost, the chinese lost on two separate occasions, the fence lost, and the americans lost. BUT when the americans lost they made sure to take a whole generation out with them. Militarily the united states had the power to make the vietnamese bow down to the us as gods, but the public opinion of the war fueled political interface, and politicians screw up enough without sticking their nose where it doesn't belong. The war was a defeat, because the goal of keeping S vietnam democratic was a failure, but the reasons why are poorly understood by foreigners. the us was the only nation to objectively defeat the vietnamese in every engagment, but failed to complete the objective based on political bullshit.

>The Chinese lost.

Even Henry Kissinger doesn't think the Chinese lost. Westerners don't understand Chinese thinking.

Jews rigged that war, with leaking alll the rules of engagement to the vietshits. Plus not alloving the marines to go full genocidal. A few nukes would have burnt the commie out of the vietkangz.

>i'm pretending to be retarded on purpose

OK, but why?

>Nobody wanted to dissolve Germany as a country. Are you fucking retarded?
Yeah, I'm retarded. As is the entirety of France it seems. Because really, why would France ever want to get rid of the country that challenged its previously unchallenged dominance as Europe's premier military landpower?

>And Foch didn't have fucking divination abilities for being able to tell that another war was inevitable.
What he did have is common sense and an understanding of the political situation, as evidenced by the fact that his prediction was only off by 70 days.

>This is not how you prevent future war.
Yes, because a pissed off and unstable Germany with all the reasons in the world to want to rip France a new one is very dangerous. You know what isn't very dangerous? A pissed off and unstable Bavaria with all the reasons in the world to want to rip France a new one. That's the punchline to a bad joke.

on which occasion? bc the chinks invaded in ancient and modern times

>Usa was never a country, just a sad accident.
>t.Germany
Wew lad

If you can move freely in the EU, you should try to get to one of those eastern EU countries like Poland or Finnland....they at lest have a future.

Poland said the US is the only country that lost to Vietnam, the French also lost to Vietnam. The Chinese did too in the third indo-china war.

I'm never one to deny we lost in Vietnam. Objective? Stop Gommunism. Result? Less than 5-10 years after withdrawing they fell to Gommunism.

5-10 years feels like a suitable time to decide when a nation can 'stand' on its own two feet - if say Vietnam or the Communist regime in Afghanistan or the Iraqi government after 2011 fell 5-10 years later it could be blamed on the policies of that government or their strategies. But our allies in Vietnam fell a year or two after we left, the Commies regime fell a few years after they left, and had ISIS won in Iraq then we would have failed the Iraq war.

And to put the final nail in your coffin of misinformation, there's this.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Versailles#French_aims
>So far as possible, therefore, it was the policy of France to set the clock back and undo what, since 1870, the progress of Germany had accomplished. By loss of territory and other measures her population was to be curtailed; but chiefly the economic system, upon which she depended for her new strength, the vast fabric built upon iron, coal, and transport must be destroyed. If France could seize, even in part, what Germany was compelled to drop, the inequality of strength between the two rivals for European hegemony might be remedied for generations

France wanted to return to the pre-1870 situation, where France was the big boy everyone was afraid of and "Germany" a non-entity. France didn't get what it wanted and even today, after two world wars, the effects of this faillure in Versailles are felt.

>euros don't understand what asymmetrical warfare is

If those retarded hippies didn't pressure the country about "MUH MUH AGENT ORANGE, MUH NAPALM" I bet you that we'd be able to clear that fucking jungle out in hours.

>euros don't understand what asymmetrical warfare is
Europeans practically invented it and most certainly named it, retard. It's just that Americans are hopelessly incompetent at it.

OP PIC IS BULLSHIT

LIBERIA AND MYANMAR USE IMPERIAL UNITS TOO