Pol is pro life

>pol is pro life
>laughs at this

Good job being hypocrites

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FIcxqVRLEWI
youtube.com/watch?v=QGVbQWFc2rQ
lr-online.de/regionen/spreewald/luebben/Hochschwangere-Frau-von-Maennern-attackiert;art1058,5364609
youtube.com/watch?v=OjBlZl8RON8
youtube.com/watch?v=jMR1Uh2fJwQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We're obviously not pro muslim.

>Cred Forums is one person

Kys

jihad uterus btfo

white life u imbecile, we are pro white life

pol has never been pro life

pol has always been pro-murder of non-white invaders

I'm not pro life. If nigs and spics wanna kill their own unborn children, then go ahead.
Also
>mfw reading OP pic

Cred Forums is only pro-life so long as it is a white baby being aborted.

Abortion is unfortunately the most reliable means of black pop control.

>muslims
>humans
nice try reddit

>>pol is pro life
you fucked up

Muslims women are always pregnant ...

>non-whites kill, assault, and abuse whites by the thousands
>nobody bats an eye
>one of them lashes out in revenge
>THE HORROR

You have to smite all the evil

>muslim is a race now

>liberals think abortion is ok
>some sandnigger fetus gets aborted and all of a sudden its murder

Haha this happened not long ago here.

Good riddance, another terrorist destroyed, hopefully her ovaries also got blown the fuck out.

>anti-terrorism unit
I can support

>Cred Forums is pro life

top kek

Abortion kills minorities in record numbers. How would we b pro-life?

>Racist

>specifies "white man"
This is what being scapegoated feels like.

Looks like redneck

Cred Forums is pro pest control

Pro valuable life.

alpha

>being pro human life
>being pro dead shitskin

where is the problem?

>>pol is pro life
I'm not. Fuck them

Peat control isn't the same as abortion

Planned parenthood is the most successful pro white eugenics group in the world what are you on about

But I'm pro abortion in justified cases. What are you talking about?

>pol is pro life
>pol is christian
>pol has one testicle
all lies.

Cred Forums is specifically advocating the position that non-white babies should all be aborted

lurk more faggot

Who gives a fuck.

>pol is pro life

for humans, not muslims

Good 1 potential terrorist less.

She will start brewing a new turd in about 3 days when Mohammed beats and rapes her again, who gives a shit?

>pol is pro life

I'm not prolife.

Never was never will be. What black people and white girls who were raped do with their babies is none of my business.

I'm actually very pro-abortion as its mostly niggers getting them. Only Chrstcucks actually give a shit about abortion

This.

Also, there's only one thing you can do with kebab.
youtube.com/watch?v=FIcxqVRLEWI

So the little bastard got BTFO now, instead of a few years later when his mom straps a bomb to his chest.

Literally, who cares?

Cred Forums here

I'm pro-abortion in regards to fetuses of societal leeches.

Muzzies breed like rabbits kill one you kill one thousand

against the mother's will, Julio.

Om pro choice ;)

You guys are all horrible people. No diffrent than ISIS but the other way around. You claim islam opresses women but are fine with this?

he looks like a slav and not white

Pro life as long as they're white senpai

Hang him.

This. Guarantee she's pregnant again by the end of the month.

>pro-life
sure thing Pedro

>future terrorist dies
>bad thing
Life, uhhhh, finds a way

>Cred Forums
>pro life
Pick one

Also

You just love being fallacious.

>laughs at this
Except I bet this is the first time everyone here hs even heard of this story.
When are the mods gonna crack down on these retarded threads?

And nothing of value was lost. :)

It would have grown up to kill infidels so I don't care. Convert or Die!

Both cases are murder, toothpaste

>libs are ok will killing a baby as long as the mother wants it dead.

Oh you kicked a woman and she had a miscarriage? WELL THAT'S 1ST DEGREE MURDER

What on earth was that dude doing hanging out in a wahabist country???

>pol is pro life
>it's another "Cred Forums is one person" episode

This

Cred Forums actually loves Hillary Clinton, Margate Sanger, and Saul Alinsky.

Im ok with this

>muslim
>implying you can't be pro-life and laugh at the death of unborn roaches
nice meme

>muslim
she's probably got another one on the way already

That's how you prevent future terrorist attacks.

Cred Forums is pro-abortion tho

Lebensunwertes Leben

I care why?

>Muslims
>People

Islam isn't a race.

is there a way they can prove this? what if it was just coincidental that she miscarried

One less mouth to feed, it's not like the mother would pay for it.

>pro life

Pro white life.

so whether or not it's murder or abortion depends on who authorizes it? But I thought the whole point is that it's just some cells and not a living being?

I am pro white life.

lmfao, implying these muslim mothers are anything but fucking baby factories, fuck those cunts, more need kicking

I'd just like to add my two cents here. Why is a fucking Hun-Turk-Gypsie talking about white people? Romania and Bulgaria practically destroyed the EU by being non-white.

>fpbp

We are against abortion but pro killing muslim babies.

Liberals mad when one white guy assaults a Muslim female

Stay silent when entire countries under sharia law can legally assault their wives

I salute this man and hope for more of events like this
>Thinking Cred Forums gives a fuck about subhuman babies

Let's find out who this guy is, make sure his family is taken care of.
Let him know he isn't alone.

bingo

>this happened around the corner from my house
wew lad

Kek, dune coons just can't grasp the nuance of the superior culture.

He is a hero.

No big deal, another one is already on the way.

He did a good thing.

Cred Forums is satire, you have to be a complete retard to take anything you read here seriously, OP.

He was just doing a bomb disposal.

muslims kill people so its pro life to kill muslims

pro WHITE life

muds can have free access to abortions and baby murders or whatever they want, sure.

Politically incorrect means going against the establishment aka feminism, cultural marxism, degeneracy.
I hate when you, non-southconean hispanoamericans subhumans start tipping the fedoras, like "I'm an atheist look how smart I am xddxxddx".

What's the problem? He was just exercising his reproductive freedom

how do you even type
>pol is pro life
without catching how stupid that is?

>>pol is pro life

Since when?

Cred Forums is pro choice, we did a straw poll the other day 90% were pro life.

Especially because niggers abort their future criminals a bunch.

If you're pro life you're a nigger

>Expecting Empathy on an anonymous Chinese sweatshop Operational Health and Safety forum

I wonder how many children would have been born to everyone who died on 9/11.

Really makes you put on your wondering cap.

Is this a problem? I bet her husband fucked her and made another even as she was still on hospital table. Not like she has a choice in the matter.

the only good muslim is a dead muslim

Guy from my gym kicked a begging pregnant gypsy in the stomach and killed her baby , got only 6 months jailtime kek. Nobody cares about the rights of fecal skinned people here

>celebrates abortions
>cries crocodile tears over this

Right back at'cha.

It was just a parasitical lump of mudslime cells, not a human being. Just make a new one and stop being sentimental over something that is equivalent to a lost appendix. Isn't that right?

Based Bulgaria

fuck off christcuck

>flag
1 post by this ID

Well put.

He did that kid a favor. Being born is the worst thing that can happen to a person.

I'm not against abortion in any sense. Keeps the feral negroid population down

Good point, Audi Arabia

This is pest control, not abortion. Silly lefty.

He was just preventing another terrorist attack in 20 years

great

We will not destroy everything you hold dear because of the actions of this man. But because of your apathy and support. You only have yourselves to blame for what is to come. You stoke the fires of your own destruction. Grow the hate in the hearts of your enemies. Keep it up.

youtube.com/watch?v=QGVbQWFc2rQ

a person intentionally killed the child, why does it matter if they had the mother's consent or not? how does that make it okay?

Just make a new one then?

Maybe that'll teach her not to go to a country with white people in it.

one case out of the millions of nigs and sand nigs that commit horrible crimes once a week.

Hate will win

>6 months for something that would have spent its entire teenage and up existence raping and stealing

A fair trade.

Empathy is understanding the emotions of others. We do.

That guy isn't white though. Look at his facial structure. They used a filter to turn his skin white so they can blame the white man that has done nothing but good for all races in the world.

"But it was a fetus, not a child

>this kills the pro-choicer

What a hero. Let me guess, shaved head, permanent sweatpants, spends his free time drawing swastikas and is exactly what Hitler would call 'untermensch'

Kicking pregnant Muslims should be a new European sport desu

As a feminist I don't see the problem here.

It was just a clump of cells.

great now i have an erection. thanks op

Hitler explicitly said his movement was all about the rowdy drunk dudes that virtually live in the beerhalls, so yes, neonazis are exactly like Hitler's followers.

I'm not pro life.

i'd buy this guy a beer, well done!

>baby

OMG ITS JUST A FUCKING CLUMP OF RANDOM CELLS JUST LIKE A BIG PERIOD

>Good job being hypocrites
sure

Bitch most likely got beaten up by her muslim pos husband.

Remember for life - never trust a word muslim says.

Inshallah

Why she so racist and point out his skin color?

I know im supposed to feel pity for you evil sobs. Cause your lives are soo pathetic to want to enjoy something like this. So lonely and on the verge of suicide. But you will pay. In this life and the next. Your jokes wont be so funny on your deathbeds.

We dont have to fire a a bullet. The world we want is already here. Internet. Great equalizer. I will forgive your evil today because I know what sad awful things must have happened to you. I know you are maximum lvls of lonely. But the rest of the world will not be so generous.

You only have yourselves to blame. Only you can restore the image of the white race. And right now, its not so pretty anymore. You did this.

He couldn't tell she was pregnant under that bed sheet, no harm no foul.

Didn't even know about it, and your assumptions are wrong. Cred Forums has an issue with injustice and since muslims don't respect the sanctity of non muslim lives you should be able to understand some might say this is karma...right before they are jihaded for being infidels.

>I'd like to thank the Academy...

>A white man

Explicit reference to race and gender.

>a pregnant Muslim woman

Explicit reference to religion and gender - no reference to race.

So whatever this attack may have been no evidence has been provided that it was racist. Although this Ghazala Irshad has made an overtly racist post due to her 'A white man' reference/dogwhistle.

Unborn invader

I'M NOT PRO LIFE I'M AN ABOLITIONIST

Yeah, thing is this mudslime will have been popping them out since 12 years old so losing one would have made no difference since she'll be squeezing another one out in 9 months time.

BTW anyone know how many the mudslime had chucked out ?

Sure thats why it has always lost. Black pres. twice. Just not your world to covet anymore. Race war now? More like Race war never. if you people could do anything youd have done it. This is all you can do. Cry in the comments sections as the rest of the world leaves your lonely sexless betamale sociopathic asses behind. But I forgive you. If I was programmed to hate as an albino like you, if I was as lonely as you. If my parents got divorced like yours. Maybe I would be in the same sad shoes lashing out at everyone who looks different from me. I forgive you. But you will face your judgement. I promise you.

Why cry over spilled milk? She'll be pregnant again within a month

oh a bunch of words on the internet and a picture of a guy who looks like he'd assault someone in public

fuck whitey am i rite?

things that never happened

one less monkey motherfucker in this world.

You think you're clever but you're actually not

The internet is why you and your state controlled media is losing and why we and our decentralized movement is winning.

>Good job being hypocrites

You say that as if it matters, almost as if you are implying that we are all equal and should be held to the same standard.

your opinion on his cleverness is irrelevant, what he said is correct

Obummer ballooned the numbers of "white supremacists" and all that.

>race war never

Don't worry yourself.

Pretty shitty but she probably already has 8 kids and lives on bennies.

>Only you can restore the image of the white race. And right now, its not so pretty anymore

Move away from whites then nigger.

>Being autistic
Medicine in the western world has advanced to the point where infant mortality during childbirth occurs in 3-6 people out of 1,000 on average across the US, Western Europe and other modernized countries. So, if that Woman wants a child, that baby is almost gauranteed being born as long as nothing goes awry. What that man did was murder, who even knows what cycle the fetus was in.

BUT

This doesn't mean you can't still be against abortion, just don't act like a fucking child about it, you fucking edgelords. I still don't see why you guys get so uptight about some cells.

Your numbers arent growing nationalist. You are not repilling anyone. You have only gotten the sliver of bravery to come out of the woodworks. This is programmed. Teh world needs evil to defeat. You are that evil on the world stage. The grand play.

The internet is single handledly the tool the set white supremacy on fire. Doomed its destruction. Quite the turn of Irony. Should you lonely socipaths ever band toegeher and attempt anything. You will be put into the ground by your own kind. Like the last 3 times. The rest of us wont even have to lift a finger or ever pull a trigger. You cannot scare me neos. I know exactly what you are and why you try so hard.

This is fucked up. I thought Cred Forums was middle school kids who gets beat up by Jamal andAhmed

He never ballooned them. He just exposed what was already there, lurking in the shadows. The hate your parents indoctrinated you with will die. The younger generations are more educated, more liberal. You people are obsolete. You have been left behind.

so what she took a shit at 8 months instead of 9 months thats one less terrorist in the world only 1.3 billion to go

why did i laugh

How bout you go back to Europe, America was never your country and never will be in the hearts of the people. Even your own people. How you can you win a war like that? A war where you lose to your own kind? We didn't even have to join them to put the fascists in their place. The goodness of your own race did that. They will always outnumber you.

>Your numbers arent growing nationalist.

Two words for you to get used to:
"President Trump"

#notallpol
#polisaboardofpeace

Because you are a lonely sociopath with no female companionship, no game or social skills to aquire them. Forever alone. That is why you are here neo fascists, and deep down you know it.

I suppose he will only be tried for assault, as liberals don't consider human fetuses to be people (or even human in some cases).

I'm only anti abortion for white people.

I'm far more anti muslim than anti abortion.

In fact abortion should be mandatory for all muslims.

But nigger/muzzies death is good.

Trump has no chance of winning. When he loses, you will go back to crying like you have been for last 8 years. Back into the shadows. Plotting for a day that will never come as you wallow in your pathetic loneliness. No one to blame but yourself. You squandered your own life.

Because revenge is sweet.

I seem to recall lots of Muslim attacks on pregnant white women. I didn't see any lefty tears then. Indeed the opposite, they'll say the white woman deserved it for being white.
lr-online.de/regionen/spreewald/luebben/Hochschwangere-Frau-von-Maennern-attackiert;art1058,5364609

Well, the Muslim woman deserved it for being in a white nation. It's her fault for being here.

i think its hilarious and i am unanimous in that

>He never ballooned them.
>Your numbers arent growing nationalist. You are not repilling anyone.

Oh, you haven't read the statistics? Sucks to be you.
Also, fun to note that millenials are more right wing than their parents or grandparents were at the same age, and Gen Z is young but EXTREMELY right wing for any age.

>The internet is single handledly the tool the set white supremacy on fire.

The exact opposite, the left can only win with a controlled media and a controlled audience, unable to look anywhere else for answer.

>The hate your parents indoctrinated you with will die.

Raised leftist as fuck actually.

>implying I laugh at that
This kind of projection is why I hate lefties passionately.

only human fetuses can be aborted

>Fetuses
>Muslims

Two things that aren't human

>assuming I'd defend this fucking cretin simply because I'm white

Uhm, no? Fuck him, killing a baby or whatever it is you call it before it is sick. I feel for the mother

You deserve to be alone. That is your punishment. Karma will swiftly and unapologetically remove you from the genepool.

>pro life
No
>Expecting us to care about a Muslim child either way

S H I G G Y
H
I
G
G
Y

Since when lefties are pro-life?

I'm not alone. I'm married and I have two kids, aged 3 and 5.

Uh oh, whitey continued the bloodline.
u mad? :^)

The only reason youre here is because you cant get youre own women and you see black and brown ppl who can. Blacks and browns who have game and social skills unlike you. Like me. It gets you superfrustrated to see us doing what you cant with youre lorious white skin. You are lonely. and I pity you.

>islam is 1 person
kyspls

Just lol at pro lifers. Abortion has been the very thing that's been keeping niggers a minority. If all the abortion that have happened didn't happen then niggers could be 30+% of the US population by now.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Would buy him a beer cuz
>pic related
Is only plausible outcome of seeing rhis pregnancy to term.

>Tfw he didn't kill any more muslims

Feels bad man

post brexit britfags are so crazy and racist

fuck them

>Not Cletus the Muslim Fetus Deletus

Oh, a cuck fetishist. No thanks, married.

Unfortunately for cuck fetishists, white women are the least likely demographic to race mix, and white women/black men pairings are the least popular (besides white women/samoans).

Just a clump of cells, goy

>pro life
>allow muslims to live
pick one

Uh oh your wife is a stay at home whale in cousin fuck town. Please post her picture shamo. Youre children are genetically recessive albinos like your masters have programmed you to make. Weak in body and mind. Insano in the braino. Your whole life is a lie and it is disintegrating before your very eyes.

looks fine to me. Pro-life is Anti-Islam

>B-BUT BRITS ONLY HURT LE BASED POLES! NEVER MUSLIMS

Cred Forums BTFO

Is that Jason Genova?

It is one ideology. One ideology that all muslims follow.

kysplsfgt

I'm not for a guy that kicks a muslim woman in the stomach and causes a miscarriage.

I'm not for that muslim woman being in that country either.

Had the second not happened, the first would not have happened either.

Whatever you say, Reddit

[[[JAP ALERT]]]. So what you guys are all Pedophiles and since the Amerifags dropped the big H your opinion is literally worthless.

KEEP KICKING KICKBRO

show me your whale shamo. Show us shamo. Youre albino breeder. The lard youve managed to acquire using your pathetic lvl of social skills. The deperate lonely hag you spilled your seed in. Show me shamo. Coward hillbilly.

Many of us are among the younger generations.

I personally only know a handful of people who do not want our country to remain white and culturally Christian, and they are all uneducated.

anyone else want to share stories that never happened/

>They will always outnumber you.

Not once they have to start living with high numbers shitskins in their backyard. Source: history, Marx.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours (;

>checks wallet for "Muslim respect points" (mrp's).
>zero balance
>proceed to leave bacon in halal section.

Thank YHWH another Arabic shitstain has been prevented from entering this world.
Hope the mother lost birthing ability too.

Nice 1 fellow leaf.

pro life for whites only, thank god for abortion and birth control for shit skins and niggers

>implying she's not going to visit him in prison so he can give her an Aryan baby as a replacement
>y-you owe me and I won't leave until I get it

Try not to kill yourself or molest your childen or dog. Or beat your wife when you drink every other day. No matter what you do, at the end of the day youre just an ashamed arab albino. You hate the blood in your own veins. None of us could ever be lesser than you shamo. Get back to making more genetically weak offspring with that whale youve chained yourself to.

Pasta acquired

>get so uptight about some cells
>that baby is almost guaranteed being born

So which one is it faggot? Some cells or a baby?

Implying any fucking other lives matter than white. Yes sure, this is some cruel shit, should have just shot the bitch, but I will not shed a tear about it. NFL should hire this guy instead of kapernik or whattefuckever the name of kneeling nigger is. That fucking bitch probably end up blowing herself up anyways, and the sandniglet would probably have become a rapist or terrorist, so the kick guy is a hero.

Europe is third world lmao. Just look at your sad excuse for wall sockets. 2/3 do not work. Just fall right out. Obsolete. Behind the times. ive been to erurope. Sucks. garbage. Just a shitty wannabe America pretending to have it good. No wonder you are mad. Blacks are living 10 times the lives you life in your shitty euro apartment homes in just the ghettoes of America.

>ashamed arab albino. You hate the blood in your own veins
That sounds too much like projection. The fuck are you doing in Cred Forums anyways?

>muslims
>race

We are pro life for lives that have value
lives with no value: niggers, muslims, trannies, liberals and leftists babies

Stopping a terrorist from being born is literally pro- life as multiple lives were in fact saved.

So there is no contradiction.

Race mixing fetishist.

>Race is only important in crime if the perpetrator was White
Ah fuck off.
Also I thought the left loves abortion?

Asked myself the same question. Also got a half boner no kidding.

> the whole of pol and its views are represented by the actions of one normie britbong.
american educated brains everyone

yeah they should make poor people put up with them instead, right?

You talk all faggy and your shits retarded.

You think Muslims don't know that feel? Welcome to humanity

I do not fear the future. You losers are far out numbered. Your own "normie" kind hates your guts. They hate you more than I do. I still have love for you. I hope that one day you can realize we are all connected and family. I hope you can find some girl to take the enormous amount of pain in your lives away. You have my attention, my anger, and my pity. But mostly my pity. God have mercy on yall.

Oh no, now she will only be able to have 23 children

This dude just got the Childkiller perk.

Top fucking kek.

Yeah we had that exact same story in Switzerland once and it turned out the pregnant muslim just lied about it. She was never kicked, she just kept punching her own belly against corners.

>unborn baby

That's not a baby. It's a parasite, a fetus.

Slaying fascists with the precision. Oblitering their false egos. Changing their lives forever. You can unsee the truth. You can only cower at what your subconcious has witness. Your world is a lie and it has come to die in the information age.

youtube.com/watch?v=OjBlZl8RON8

>>pol is pro life

Cred Forums is pro white life, dummy

Where the fuck did you go? Warsaw?

Attempting to troll. But like all leftist trolls, he actually somewhat believes the things he's saying even though he's trying to hide behind the
>It was all a ruse!
facade. Those posts are too long for it to just be bait.

He hates being white because his bisexual Marxist encounter group hates whites, and so he projects this angst out here even though he knows, inwardly, he shouldn't hate himself. But at the present time he's young and likely lacks the courage to embrace racial awareness. Hence, trolling.

Cred Forums isn't an ideology you big silly

He should have taken the stairs.

How come you won't respond to me? I said I found this to be morally reprehensible and sickening and I am white. You are only responding to the those who are being outwardly racist. I said this was wrong and if I could have I would have done everything in my power to have saved her baby

You are lonely and I feel sorry for you. May God take pity on you as I have.

Given that, under Islam, the word of the woman is worth less than that of a man, she has absolutely no right to complain.

LOL one less shit babby

>uk
Nothing of value....

The only thing that makes me sad about this thread is that the mother didn't die too.

You know nothing you loon.

Anglo just stole ya meme what you gonna do about it?

I just have game and social skills. I didnt masterbate all my hair away like you loser. My muslim doctor parents are still togeteher. I wasnt raised ina broken home. My mother wasnt a whore. My dad wasnt a loser. Again, they are both Doctors, in America. Living above you.

Once they start shitting on their lawns, living close and making a scene around their once nice quiet condos the riches' holy glow will soon fade.

At least our dicks haven't been mutilated :^)

>pol is pro life
What gave you that impression?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HOLY SHIT

FEEL-GOOD HEADLINE OF THE DAY

GIVE THAT DUDE A FUCKING MEDAL

I HOPE HE THREW THAT GARBAGE-BAG LOOKING BITCH DOWN A FLIGHT OF MOSQUE STAIRS

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Well feminism implied I believe that "unborn" simply doesn't cut the morality argument now does it. You have to accept all or none at all with this bullshit. Because you faggots seem to think collectivist ideals are going to merge with "muh individualisum" learn here and now that if someone who is pregnant who identifies as a feminist, hits me, I'm pretty Damm sure that if she kicked me in the balls, I would punt her stomach. Pregnant women deserve no special treatment if they're not carrying something the state sees as "human"

>You can unsee the truth.
Please learn how to spell and construct sentences if you wish to troll with any level of success.

Maybe you are a fucking lame brained nigger though. Awful lot of spelling mistakes and grammar issues in your attempt at being a black intellectual.

>>pol is pro life

I'm not
>>laughs at this

I am

>leftist are pro-choice
>leftist want whites and arabs to interact with each other
>leftist get mad when whites perform abortions on arabs
They're never satisfied are they?

I am proud of you. You kind of ppl are the best. Minorities could never truly hate white ppl except for blacks in ghettoes who have no exposure to them. Why could we never truly hate the whtie race? Because ppl like you exist. And you are the majority. You will always be the majority. These trogs might have the loudest 4 yrd old temper tantrum voices but I will never abandon the white race. I will gladly give my hand to pull them of out dark recesses of fascism. I will teach them how we are connected. A day will come when they realize they do not want to leave this earth and inevitably will. They will face their deaths and it wont be pretty. Because they will know their judgement will be at hand. They will know that they will have to pay for what they have done. This is why I try to hold my tongue. I would never kill another human being. I would never forfeit my soul so irrationally and stupidly.

>you kill ur bebe
>nbd

>someone else kill ur bebe
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

>liberals

...even though with the baby that muslim was two people.

you notice she says a white man instead of the guys name

they made it about race the second they tried to out breed us.

well fucking done if and i mean IF this is real

.. They are not people

Wrong. Cred Forums is pro white life.

Thats why your dick head is tiny while mine is big. Fucking mushroom tip. Gets put in white girls and they make comments. The best. Do you know what thats like lonely fascist? Sure you do when you go buy your 3 dollars whores in your third world country. Ive never had to buy women and never will. Because I am cool lmao.

>Cred Forums is pro white life.

So Cred Forums is anti anglo?

>triggered because he can't cum from a mere blowjob because his dick has been desensitized by the Jews
>chimps out and resorts to the MUH DICK cuck argument

lmao

Not black and wouldnt care if I was. Would be better. I know the truth of the world. The only thing that sperates us is albinism. And youre ashamed of it Euro. I have no such shame. I am a proud human being who gets my dick sucked while you jerk the rest of your hair away with your lonely albino hand. Come at me fascists, it is fun to teach you the error of your ways. It is fun to show you what you really are.

daily reminder this site is complete ballocks

>weak in body and mind

>false ego
>your world is a lie

How to project 101
This is one of the stronger examples I've seen of psychological projection. You need help man

>ballocks
Go home Ahmed.

>You guys are horrible people for supporting violence against your enemies
>you're just as bad as the enemies who use violence against you
>The only way to be a good person is to let your wives be raped and your countries ruined and take it all like a bitch!

Thanks for the fap!

ja sådan folk er fucking udskud og burde blive skudt for landsforræderi

>killing your future doctors

How does that make it murder? Since they define the fetus as a parasite, doesn't that make it involuntary surgery or something?

Cred Forums is pro-choice because way more niggers and spics get aborted than white babies.

fuck off Tyrone im not catering to you fuckin yanks im shocked you can even read to begin with.

Your soul has been depleted and I doubt you will ever regrow it lonely neo. My dick has been put in white womyns mouth and came more times than I can count. I do not even ask for it. Your women just want my brown cum.

Why dont you go get arrested for denying the holoaust lmao. I pity you becasue we cant all have awesome lives like me. So full of love and living. I will pray that one day you can find a women to pacify your lonely hateful heart.

>MFW reading pic

No one said anything about being pro-sandnigger life

more please.

I found it clever mustafa.

But Cred Forums is a board of peace.

Jeg er ikke uenig.

>he's beholden to the vaginal jew

lmao r u serious

Ok lonely albino. Sorry you got butthurt. Sorry your parents got a divorce. Sorry mommy was a big whore who needed dick from another man. You people are all the same. I pity you but at the same time I will give you a taste of your own medicine. You want to hate my planet? My homeworld? Ill devour your soul.

UMMM excuse me shitlord? They weren't "oppressing" them, they were terminating a clump of cells. And how dare you assume they are a woman, just because they are pregnant? Men can have babies too!

>Tyrone
Nice try. You can't even spell bollocks. I'm shocked you didn't confuse the computer for a goat.

>these contradictions

Because abortion is sick and wrong.

Kicking a pregnant muslim is funny.

Attacking a pregnant woman is the height of cowardice though.

If this is how you fight invaders, maybe you deserve to be invaded.

so? they're gonna house them somewhere, and the locals will complain.
tell me why poor people should get the shitty end every fucking time?

Butthurt? From a simple analysis of your failed arguments? Still projecting. Nice try.
You love to criticize yet can't handle valid criticism of yourself. Again, psychological projection 101.

>It is one ideology. One ideology that all muslims follow.
hahhah oh wow

>sjw don't think unborn babies are alive
>they still get offended by this

eh, the kid would have just grown to be another shitskin with a room temperature IQ

Afraid they're going to do this to pregnant Mexishits in the USA Juan? One less anchor baby for your familia?

Nice

Also, seems like the devil has already consumed your soul. You might want to ask Jesus for help on that one.

The difference is we don't care about those filth

Nice one psychiatrist hows that working out for you? Jk we know you didnt go to college. Please tell me what cousin fucktown you exist in. It is TX? IN? OH? MS? Which one hillbilly? What have you amounted to white american. Youre just a failure, its why youre here. Blaming your own completely squandered tossed in the trash life on those less fortunate then you. Lonely sociopath. Just an ashamed albino at the end of the day. No culture. Hotdogs and hamburger diet. Waste. Garbage. But srsly what hillybilly cousin fucktown are you from coward shamo.

Nice projection fascist. I love all my brothers and sisters. Even you neo. I would share the world with all of them and wish death on no one unlike you lonely SAD LONELY sociopath. On the brink of self destruction. I will pray for you that you do not take your own life, like sad lonely albinos are prone to.

is that brock lesnar?

>Killing your future doctors
>Not killing future terrorists

While you losers spend your days crying on the website all day. Muslims are working hard to raise themselves above you. They are your doctors and lawyers. They will buy your homes. They will live above you in your own "white" countries. And there is nothing you can do about it. Cero. Nada. Zilch. This is it. Cry in the comments section at how poorly youve wasted the great gift of life.

eat shit nigger i started a second job today

If hate was a useless emotion it would have died out a long time ago. Love and hate go hand and hand. Love for thy kin, love for thy neighbor, and hate for the Other, the one that hates you.

The 20th century's nonviolent political movements showed love conquering hate, or so we were told. What it actually showed was White peoples' inherent love for the Other. MLK, Ghandi, all these peaceful protest movements succeeded because of white altruism.

You adjust your tactic to the enemy you're facing. You show a white man love and respect and he will return it in kind. If you do the same with feral dindus and sand people they will crush you for displaying your weakness. Shitskins only honor strength. They only respect violence. Loving them only breeds more hatred and disgust within them.

Love is a prescious gift you should reserve for those who can reciprocate it back to you. Can love convince the hungry lion not to eat you? No. You must fear the lion. You must hate him and hurt him and hunt him lest you be hunted. Subhumans are the same way.

>No culture

Is that why you shitskins invade our country's just to live in our culture? Look at every brown country's culture, they're all third world hellholes. You think this is just a coincidence.

Deep down you know, the darker the skin the more subhuman they are. How does it feel to be inferior?

>B-but I fuck white girls

Sure you do m8

Squandered. What a waste. Imagine what you could of done if you just didnt waste youre time on this crap.Imagine if you really tried. You wouldnt give ashit about the minorities because youd be busy lving great lives. Instead you are just iving in self pity and blame as your devide and conquer masters command. Youve dug yourselves into a hole of fear and hate and you cant get out. Good luck. You will need it.

Delusional: The Post.

>Mudslime fantasy
Get CRANED Ahmed

Were so proud of you, Whats youre career again? No reason to be embarassed.

heavy equipment operator and now a part time welder for an autobody shop

Whats yours? You clean creampies with your mouth?

Lonely facist, you dont get love from anyone. Its why youre like this. Just get it through your head. Its not your world to covet anymore. The white mans altruism beats the white mans hate. You lose to your own kind, do you get it? Youll never beat them. They are smarter than you, more successful. God is on their side. Its just not your world to covet anymroe. The times have changed buddy. youtube.com/watch?v=jMR1Uh2fJwQ

Someone is going to beat the fuck out of your douchenozzle ass, I hope the video gets posted. Someone should have kicked your whore mother in the stomach while she was gestating your satanic ass.

Calcm down aussie why dont u got have another drink before raping a kangaroo lonely shitstain. Look further up and ull see a pic of me making out with my fair skinned gf. Nothing special. Nbd. Just a white women. Just an arab albino descendant. Aka Euro. Its okay to be jealous. I know how it makes you betamale white men feel to see ppl like me with white women.

Whenever they think they can score some victimhood points. Typical hypocrites.

Woah man. This is more autism than I can handle.

I'm pro life for whites, I don't give a shit if some mudblood burkababy dies.

Ok my brown muslim mother makes 3times your sallary easily as a Doctor. Tell me more how she is a shitskin muzzie as she is living above you in this Country. My dad? Why he is a doctor too. Doing more tfor the white race than you could ever hope to achieve with 2 lifetimes. They did not waste their potential. They are good human beings. The best. They could never be beneath you ashamed albino.