Obama says "It will be 'personal insult' if black community doesn't turn out for Clinton."

Guys, can you please vote for hillary? We don't want to insult Obama, do we?

Just look at that poor face. :(

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/obama-it-will-be-personal-insult-if-black-community-doesnt-turn-out-for-clinton/ar-BBwi6g8?li=BBnb7Kz&OCID=ansmsnnews11

Hmm interesting take. I am now a #TubesockBarack

Why is that legal?

Seems like a current president shouldn't shill for another.

Because blacks don't have personal opinions and should vote for whoever another black man tells them to vote.

King nigger is a fucking racist.

because him and hillary are butt buddies.

Guess who the pitcher and catcher is for bonus points.

That's a load of bullshit!

He's getting desperate, isn't he?
Also, it's ridiculous that an acting president shits on a candidate, wheter it's from his party or otherwise.

>OBAMA
>BLACK
pick one

I feel the same way. Meanwhile the news stations are saying "Do you think Trump needs to apologize to Lil Bama for not believing he's an American?". A few months ago Coonman said Trump won't be president lol, but Trump is in the wrong. They're so desperate

Imagine if Bush said it would be a personal insult for the white community to not vote for Romney.

Imagine Cheney saying he´d take it as a personal insult if white community doesnt turn out for Trump then all hell would break lose, but no, king nigger, as always, gets a pass.

Fucking kikes

It's reassuring that people from all over the planet can see through this bullshit.

kek I can't even imagine that, man

its a little too late for that. he didn't do shit for the black community. made lots of promises then completely ignored black amercians

Crying for black people during his election campaign, now crying for black people for Clinton. Fuck niggers

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Tax payers are literally spending millions of dollars so he can fly Air Force One around the country campaigning for her. That should absolutely be a crime.

Are why witnessing the death rattle of progressivism, brothers?!

>"It will be 'personal insult' if black community doesn't turn out for Clinton."

that reminds me. How many vacations has obama had? Just out of curiosity?

>Nogs hate doing what they're told
>Mfw nogs will vote trump just because Obongo told the to vote for Hillary

>plz clap

Praise Kek!

He's been on vacation for the last 8 years

Thanks, Uncle Tom!

How is this legal in a democracy with term limits? Current president should shut up about the candidates