Canada has not ONCE been attacked by islamic terrorists since he became the pm even though it has one of the largest...

Canada has not ONCE been attacked by islamic terrorists since he became the pm even though it has one of the largest muslim populations in the west.

Do you think it's because he has discovered how to defeat islamic terrorism? with phony love?

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalpost.com/m/wp/news/canada/canadian-politics/blog.html?b=news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-politics/feminist-pm-defends-attendance-at-gender-segregated-event
youtube.com/watch?v=2PKfW2R6x_E
youtube.com/watch?v=E9ubCPIHrPQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_shootings_at_Parliament_Hill,_Ottawa
time.com/4259595/toronto-stabbing-allah-soldiers/
youtube.com/watch?v=vuuLm78eTqA
rt.com/news/355477-canada-suicide-bomber-suspect-police/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's because nobody gives a fuck about Canada.

They think he's a muslim burgerbro

Mashallah brother Trudeau

Why would they attack Canada if they have already conquered it?

Mudslimes only attack countries with dicks

Also, Chicago never gets hit because gigantic nigger/slime population

Because ISIS doesn't view them as a Western country. It's that bad.

Our government is actually a lot more competent than they seem.

All this "All muslims are welcome" and "We need as many muslims as possible" media that the government keeps spewing out? Just a complete lie to look good for all the stupid liberals.

In reality, Canada is being just as strict with muslims as it always has been with immigrants. We only allow the richest and/or most skilled muslims into our country, and unless if they're extremely well off, they're sent to live in cities that no one cares about.

Don't get me wrong, I hate how much our PM loves sucking cocks for the camera, but in reality the people who are in charge of things aren't actually stupid/liberal about muslims.

>one of the largest muslim populations in the west

citation needed, pretty sure we are under 2% while places like France are ~10%. we have also had terrorist attacks, as well as many thwarted. the media just doesn't give a fuck/report on canada if they aren't glorifying faggot trudeau.

Ok there Africa 2 shart in the mart electric boogaloo

Canadians haven't resisted the invasion. They gave up already.

we are actually at 3%, around 1 million total muslims.

R A R E
A
R
E

Because Canada is already defeated.

They know that if they attack Canada and kill people, they lose

>Mudslimes only attack countries with dicks

Shill, they are fucking stupid because they're LETTING THEM IN.

It's like Canadian socialized medicine... Canadians believe that if you ignore cancer, it goes away... If you name the cancer, you make it grow... If you kill the cancer, the cancer wins... cancer doesn't exist, you hear me? Cancer doesn't exist!!!

This
Trudeau isn't really drastically different than previous governments, he just pretends to be for votes and uses meme policy "changes" to appeal to women (as well as being handsome as fuck)

They so many poo in the loos where i live. Everywhere i fucking go i see turbans and smell curry. Im just finna go live in a farm up in northern Ontario by myself fuck dis shit nigga.

He's given in to terrorism, that's why.

They have what they wanted, they control cananda and have a 5 year plan to establish the sharia.

Yay, no more terrorism... All it cost us was our freedom.

You know how else we could stop terrorists? GENOCIDE.
ANd it's freer than freedom.

Canada's had a few minor lone wolf muslim attacks in Toronto and Calgary, has it not?

They have hardly any Muslims, you mong

It's smoke and mirrors

Trudeau is pretty based, he knows how to shut his female PMs up:
nationalpost.com/m/wp/news/canada/canadian-politics/blog.html?b=news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-politics/feminist-pm-defends-attendance-at-gender-segregated-event

You don't fight a war you've already won, why would they attack?

This is why .. youtube.com/watch?v=2PKfW2R6x_E

It is called Systema this is wath save us from Evil Muslim just like Krav Maga save the Zealots from ISIS

Canada vets, this is little known fact because our people would view Trudeau as a racist if the word got out that refugees actually need to meet certain specifications.

I think it's just because nobody cares about Canada.

WOnder why Israel never get attacked by Daesh ?
Krav Maga .. how they defeated Hamas rockets ? Krav Maga .. How they Usurped your chicks back home ? Krav Maga ..

>Canada has not ONCE been attacked by islamic terrorists since he became the pm even though it has one of the largest muslim populations in the west.
That's because ISIS doesn't want Canada to win.

During the time you get rekt in Iraq for Greater Israel they teach Krav Maga to your wife and childrens ..

Are they not clever ?! They invented EVERYTHING even jew jitsu !

Kinda sad you're not worth attacking.

They realized that if they kill us, WE win

gg no re

Read a fucking book OP

>Muslims didn't light your oil fields on fire at all

this lol, canadians don't even give a fuck about canada. terrorism doesn't work here, we are too chill to care.

>but in reality the people who are in charge of things aren't actually stupid/liberal about muslims
What a lying sack of shit you are. Syrian refugees come here with 8 nigglets and another on the way. Getting as much as 46,000/yr in child benefits add to that 2,800 dollars monthly as living expenses and the men of these families have refused to work, saying why should they since they got dem gibs me.

Liberals being tough on refugees and mudslimes. Kek. You sound like a sand nigger or a closet sand nigger apologist. Either way, kill yourself.

here for the lulz... youtube.com/watch?v=E9ubCPIHrPQ

>RARE
>Iraq
Kill yourself you filthy paki.

Trump even practices a form of it known as Krav MAGA.

And we'd like to keep it that way. Same with Mexico.

Here's the problem with you fucking losers. You come here, with no name, but will come back, and pretend you didn't say that.

Just like AH said about you jews.

You come here, you make a statement which will be proved false - we all know it will be. Who knows how bad it will be? It's just a matter of time, and when it does, you'll be back arguing, and you won't admit you were:

WRONG AS HELL

Fucking Kek dude you lucky to have a Trump I wish we have a Trump too...Canada could taste the Iron in the air of WWIII beaches for Greater Israel..

ALLAHU ACKBAR

Ever wonder how your enemies taste like when you vaporise there blood in the air with a 203mm shell ?!

It taste delightful

If terrorists kill us, we win..

Because once you set foot in the north americas, why bother hitting Canada when the great satan is just below on practically open borders?

We have had a couple of attempts recently. Both basically kids who got radicalized and fucked up their 'missions'.

Aaron Driver, a white kid who only hurt himself with a bomb and was then shot by cops. I knew his cousin who has a notorious reputation for being a scumbag in a city of 180,000.

And some other brown muslim who most likely was aiming for Ottawa when he flew from Oshawa, a little north of Toronto. However he fucked it up too by crashing it in Peterbourough in the middle of a road.

Reason there is less terrorism here is that there are less Canadians online to be converted and the foreign born muslims here are pacified with gibs and lack of media attention.

>we are too insignificant for them to care.
FTFY

Don't you fucking losers know the events of the past few years? Don't you know a Muslim terrorist stole your pm's limo and tried to shoot up parliament while he was there?

I don't know the number. And I'm too lazy to look. So I'll try to steer you in the right direction.

Check the stats on terrorist plots stopped.
I'm sure there's a few.

No its because Canada doesnt carpet bomb their countries for fun OP. Duhr

>even though it has one of the largest muslim populations in the west.

No it doesn't you stupid fucking ameridiot. They're like 2% of our population. France or Germany has the most.

December 14, 1999 - Ahmed Ressam, known as the Millennium Bomber, was arrested upon entering the United States by a ferry from Victoria, British Columbia. He was smuggling explosives in his car from Canada as part of a plot to bomb the Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) on New Year's Eve 1999, as part of the foiled 2000 millennium attack plots.
April 2004 - A Canadian Muslim of Lebanese descent firebombs the library of the United Talmud Torahs Montreal Jewish school.
2006 - In the 2006 Ontario terrorism plot, Canadian counter-terrorism forces arrested 18 terrorists (dubbed the "Toronto 18") inspired by al-Qaeda. They were accused of planning to detonate truck bombs, to open fire in a crowded area, and to storm the Canadian Broadcasting Centre, the Canadian Parliament building, the Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS) headquarters, and the parliamentary Peace Tower, to take hostages and to behead the Prime Minister and other leaders.
August 2010 - Misbahuddin Ahmed of Ottawa was arrested (later convicted in July 2014) of knowingly facilitating a terrorist activity and participation in the activities of a terrorist group.[10][11]

Most Americans don't know about the terror attacks of recent years. Canada has a new PM, but he hasn't been around long. He is a faggot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_shootings_at_Parliament_Hill,_Ottawa

2013 - Chiheb Esseghaier and Raed Jaser of Montreal and Toronto, respectively, charged as part of an alleged Al Qaeda plot to derail a New York to Toronto train on the Canadian side of the border. Alleged plot was not imminent.[citation needed] Canadian Muslims helped to foil the alleged plot.[12] The suspects said they were arrested based on their appearance.[13][14]
October 20, 2014 – On October 20, 2014, two Canadian Forces members were hit by Martin Couture-Rouleau, a recent Muslim convert in what is known as the 2014 Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu ramming attack. Warrant officer Patrice Vincent died of his injuries. Couture-Rouleau was eventually gunned down and killed.
October 22, 2014 - Michael Zehaf-Bibeau, a convert to Islam, fatally shot Corporal Nathan Cirillo, a Canadian soldier on ceremonial sentry duty at the Canadian National War Memorial in Ottawa, and then forced his way into Canada's parliament building, where he had a shootout with parliament security personnel. He was shot 31 times and died at the scene. Zehaf-Bibeau made a video prior to the attack in which he expressed his motives as being related "to Canada's foreign policy and in respect of his religious beliefs."
[

he death of a man in southwestern Ontario suspected of planning a terrorist attack shows the need for Canada to step up its counter-radicalization efforts, the minister of public safety and emergency preparedness said Thursday.

Ralph Goodale made the comment shortly after a news conference in which the RCMP said that Aaron Driver — who died in a confrontation with police in Strathroy, Ont., on Wednesday — had made a "martyrdom video" and was planning an attack within 72 hours in an urban centre during morning or afternoon rush hour.

Driver, 24, was under a peace bond for communicating with what the RCMP called well-known ISIS supporters in the U.K. and the U.S.

The man accused of using a large knife to attack personnel at a Canadian Forces recruitment centre in Toronto has been described by those who knew him as a "nice person" who didn't cause trouble, but someone whose mental health had deteriorated.

Ayanle Hassan Ali, a 27-year-old born in Montreal who has lived in Toronto from the age of two, faces nine criminal charges including three counts of attempted murder in the wake of Monday's attack, which sent two members of the military to hospital with minor injuries.

>never

Exactly. That was 2014. The Pm hid in a closet. The new PM isn't hiding in the closet....

Oh yeah OP never not once.
The reason for this is our intelligence agencies are actually competent.
I'm pretty sure there's been like six foiled attemps in the last three years. Which isn't a lot, but one event could cost hundreds or thousands of lives.
My leaf brethren are fucking retarded though, too busy watching Trudeau and going "He's not so bad!" instead of watching what his Liberal party handlers are doing in the dark.

You know nothing John Smith.

There has been repeated attempts of terrorism in Canada prior and after Trudeau Jr. became PM of this country.

The RCMP (Royal Canadian Mounted Police, a quazi-military Federal police force) are just very proficient in catching the bastards BEFORE the attack is carried out.

Also, our security groups (private and public) are on high alert all the time.

In Calgary (a city in southern Alberta, the Province east of British Columbia) a few months ago, a pair of men of Arabic decent tried to shoot up a night club with pistols, however the bouncers noticed them acting weird right away; tackled the chucklefucks and beat them into submission before anyone else got hurt.

They have tried.

They have failed so far.

Winter is coming.

>Putting Ironside in the vanguard so that should they break through, the attackers are faced with the moral dilemma of killing a defenseless and inert person that couldn't possibly cause any of the problems they are fighting back against to give yourselves a few extra seconds to make a run for it out the back door.

GG Canada.

no, he's definitely hiding in the closet. the door's just not completely closed

Maybe. Or it could just be because they know nobody would care.

So all those smelly chinks I saw in Toronto are in fact highly skilled, wealthy immigrants?
brb moving to Toronto you must all be rich af there

>Mexico has not ONCE been attacked by islamic terrorists

>Panama has not ONCE been attacked by islamic terrorists

>Vigin Islands has not ONCE been attacked by islamic terrorists

>Haiti has not ONCE been attacked by islamic terrorists

>Belize has not ONCE been attacked by islamic terrorists

The list goes on and on.

Pretty much sums up Canada's place in the world

And they will fail again ... We make sure they all going to Hell in the process by dipping our bullets in pussy juice before use

Hey man, I sit here with my free healthcare and the largest middle class population in the world, all the while smoking pot and nobody giving a shit.

I get to watch American cinema and TV without actually being American, and don't have to lie about my nationality when I travel around the world just to avoid being hated.

To top it all off, we have the most attractive women in the western hemisphere.

Come at me, eh?

Wasn't there an attack at the mall in Calgary this week?

The same with Obama. Michelle is a literal dude lulz. Fucking fags. Hillary's a faggot too.

We established juicy Pussy on key location all around so they cannot pass through ..

>attractive
>even your prostitutes are cold as a stone pillow

Our prostitute are fedup and over used they do that since they are 5 because its trendy and its the way you do it in Disney World soo ..

STFU about our womans you stupid retarded fool

I'm saying they're shitty. That's what I'm saying. Your women. They just lay there like a fucking lump.

Huh? No they're not, there's ton of welfare sandniggers in Toronto.

Perfect you get the best hope you come back soon for more !

The reason we have so many firearm restrictions is because a muslim lined up and shot 17(?) women

They're shitty. That's what you don't get. You're a fag. You think what makes a woman great is looking nice. that's only if you're a homo. A woman must PERFORM.

We real men have STANDARDS. You're a bunch of faggy cowards who just live up there because you're too scared to fight the Mexicans.

Because we are a recruiting hub for terrorist. Calgary if a fucking hot bed of wannabe terrorist just dying to go to the middle east.

Ya well sorry if your standard for prostitute are not fullfil in Canada .. you may try Israel next time who know maybe they are more performant who know...

Who has the pepe edit of this?

Canadians have memory problems

Seriously

Healthcare isn't free you dolt

Weed isn't legal and your mind is a meme

You can go back recking mother nature now Alberta he talk to a Brit ..

Ok now now Alberta .. thank you for your "collaboration" you can go play with the other boypussy now..

>Canada has not ONCE been attacked by islamic terrorists since he became the pm even though it has one of the largest muslim populations in the west
Yes we did. A "tanned Canadian" went into an army center and started screaming because 'Allah told him to do it'

Allahu Ackbar m80s

time.com/4259595/toronto-stabbing-allah-soldiers/

A suspect accused of injuring two Canadian soldiers at a Toronto military recruiting center told police that Allah compelled him to commit the act of violence, Toronto police Chief Mark Saunders said Tuesday. ‘

Ayanie Hassan Ali faces attempted murder charges after he attacked two soldiers with a knife on Monday, according to CNN.

“‘Allah told me to do this. Allah told me to come here and kill people,'” the suspect said, according to Saunders.

lol @ the little kid kicking the big kid when he's down. Yeah you be tough and enjoy the social programs now. Change will come and you and your weak lineage will come to a terrifying end.

>I sit here with my free healthcare and the largest middle class population in the world
Fucking proofs. This country is shot and the lack of industry has shot us.

Wait, really?

OP is right, have you edgelords even met any muslims?

>Canada has not ONCE *REPORTED THAT THEY HAVE *been attacked by islamic terrorists

fixed that for ya.

Wait you are being ironic right?

Hes not defenceless, he has the wheelchair from wild wild west

Why bomb an Islamic totalitarian welfare state?

I have nothing to fear for I am already dead .

Why would they attack Canada, where their true enemy is just south of the border, and has pine trees as a border wall?

youtube.com/watch?v=vuuLm78eTqA

Does noone remember when this badass motherfucker shot that ISIS motherfucker dead at the parliament? The only guy who can have a loaded gun at parliament was there to defend it.

He held the only formal title of sergant-at-arms for the house of commons as until that day. He grabbed his pistol from his office and blasted that ISIS fuck.

This guy fucks.

Why would the Islamic Caliphate of Canada attack itself? That's like asking why Saudi Arabia hasn't seen much terrorist compared to its neighbors.

Didn't we wipe you off the map?

Just a little touch to add to the global paranoia ..

Canada is a country that has no signifigance to isis. Why would the pajama men want to pick on the short bus passangers when they can cause more problems by attacking the bus driver? Canada is gay

Just don't fuck anything up too much, that's all you need in a leader of the developed world. Hold lots of press conferences saying how great everything is, and just slowly let things improve. It might not feel like it, but the world is improving, especially the economy. At this point you really are a nazi faggot if you can't improve your life right now.

Okay but what about when we elect a PM who hates Islam?

>Canada has not ONCE been attacked by islamic terrorists since he became the pm even though it has one of the largest muslim populations in the west.
>Do you think it's because he has discovered how to defeat islamic terrorism? with phony love?

It's not rape if you bend over and spread your ass cheeks

Oh man I filtered out all the Canadians and this thread actually isn't that bad

> pictures like that will be used to shame western idiots who betrayed the people in future history lessons

If being hated is all it takes to convince someone to blow things up, that person was evil in the first place.

Mexico took in 100 Syrian Refugees

Pretty much

>Canada has not ONCE been attacked by islamic terrorists since he became the pm
rt.com/news/355477-canada-suicide-bomber-suspect-police/

No its because they are using his country as a planning and staging area for radicalization and attacks in America.

And then sent them over the border to the USA.

What would a terrorist gain?

Every winter we are terrorized by deadly black ice, unkempt sidewalks and crumbling trees collapsing from the weight of heavy snowfall.

Al' we really have to do is keep our streets safe for about 3-4 months until winter-chan renders most explosives unusable.

There's no need to use force when canada is bent over, butt cheeks spread wide, ready to accept sharia law

>implying immigrant-infested cities represents all of Canada

DAMN

Lol'd

Tfw when one of the terrorists lived down the street

Say what you want but trudeau is right whether that policy stops terror attacks or not.
If we become just like the people we're fighting against we lose the moral high ground because the only thing separating us will be our particular beliefs about what we are trying to force on others with inhuman methods.

And that's basically different depending on where you happened to be born.