Would you fuck a Vietnamese girl?

Would you fuck a Vietnamese girl?

I'll marry one.

Does a bear shit in the woods?

of course, it's not like viets are niggers, east asians are fine if you take separate them from the hive mentality

of course dude, i would even cuddle after fuck her brain out

Can we date for a year, get to know each other's families, and get married first

Yassss

Over and over

for $15, yes

3 ways for $30, fuck yeah!

i would fuck pretty much everything at this point.

Already have

Korean or Jap only, no exceptions for the gooks and chinks

already have

Wouldn't recommend dating them, they're cunts

No, chinese friends of mine suggest Vietnamese are the niggers of the asian community.

nah that's cambodians

All of the Asians HATE each other. So that's no surprise.

Yes and it's great!

Cambodia, laos, vietnam. Theyre all as close to eachother as California, Nevada Arizona
The Chinese dont care if there is a political boarder separating then.

I do regularly, married one. So yes.

Brace yourself. The
>I can't just fuck one, I have to marry it and have babies!
crowd is here

You're prolly talking about americanized ones. The "real" ones are sweethearts (compared to western cunts)

I like tiny women so yeah.

That's like listening to a Swede talking about a dane or vice versa in the 1700's. Protip: They hate each for political reasons other but are pretty much exactly the same (though it's a pro for the vietnamese side that they do not shit in the streets there).

Why don't you have a seat over there...

Or the "I do not want to be divorced in my 40's for no reason and pay alimony like all the rest of my relatives who married a western girl"-crowd.

Really, so how did they kick the chinks out when they were done with the U.S.?

>1 post by this ID
>Hey goyim race-mixing is great

Underneath the chink?

I already fucked one just 2 weeks ago, she is a exchange student. I wrote some exams for her and got sex for it.

Dating one. Might marry .
Just don't get Americanized ones

how tiny they usually are?

My girl is 157cm, it's fully possible to find ones that are 155cm or even 150cm.

i did. she screamed a lot. it was awesome

You mean white girls right?

Sven the cuck everybody. Marries a chink and still comes to pol to promote race mixing.

What is this? Shill defeatism? What makes fags on pol so obsessed with not making white babies?

Got a penpal and sort-of LDR with a girl in Nha Trang. When I went to visit her, I ended up getting to bang both her and her mom who she lived with, both seemed ok with it.

I married a woman who is 5'2" 100lbs. She's ruined me, I'll never want a normal sized woman again.

How senpai?

dude, that's really cute and amazing, tiny girls are so pretty, my gf is 168cm, she's almost taller than i am, but she's not vietnamese

>implying he's actually Swedish or married

Isn't Cambodia a better destination for fucking gook girls?

Forgot to mention she's not a chink, she's mostly French

No idea since I wasn't expecting it, don't know if they planned or talked about it beforehand. Couple days after I arrived though, penpal said she wouldn't mind if I did anything with her mom, I didn't think she was serious and said I didn't think her mom would be interested. Next morning her mom made a move on me, things advanced from there. Ended up fucking both of them for the rest of the time I was there.

Yes desu.
One girl in my college was half white(american) half Vietnamese. One of the most beautiful girls. Not hot like fat ass or anything, literally wakes up and looks beautiful.

how much did that mamasan cost?

Yes I know.

All of these non-white fap bait threads are cancer.

no
i was about to ask out a 1/4 vietnamese girl who looks white (white skin/blue eyes), but i couldn't bring myself to it. i just couldn't imagine anything long term.

ONE DROP

No, I am white.

Not neccesarily white, there might be some small tribes in the russian wastes that aren't completely westernized yet.

mind if we get in on that action? You know, help out the community.

Probably the same way tge dindus kicked out the whites from chicago, detroit and every major metro
Idk kek

Yeah, I tried to find a short one since I'm short myself (170) and I can't deal, man. Latins are good too, if I hadn't gone asian I would for sure had tried to date a latin girl.

Dude, you don't know how fucked in the head Swedish girls are..

Fucking? Yes. But make it Thailand since it's safer.

Why not my pops fucked a few after he raided there huts,
Inb4 I'm a elliot rogers manlet he shot em with his m14 before he gave em the D

>RACE MIXING SHILLS OF MY BOARD REEEEEE

Get fucked mate. Asians and whites are brother-races in the fight against darkies.

Something doesn't look right with that dog.

I miss my Viet qt pho much :(

Of course user would, half the posters here are virgins.

>Impregnating your brother

(sorry for my bad english) I always prefer the tiny girls, but every girl i always end up with some girl that is taller than I or that is 169 like me, idk why but that stuff usually happen with my, i like it anyway

I have. Sex was good.

Turns out she was nuts. Dropped like napalm from CAS.

sideways pussy

Then went right next door and fucked the Khymer Rouge right the fuck up? the Viet are not to be fucked with.

Yes. I would fuck any girl. And quite a few boys that look like girls.

I'm so lonely.

As long as you get laid I don't see any issues.