What did he mean by this? What's his endgame?

This is John Kasich. He ran long past the moment he lost any chances at republican primaries. He refused to endorse his party's nominee. Reportedly he refused the position as Trump's vice president. As of a few days ago, he was cricitizing Trump again and said that he probably won't be voting in 2016 election.
What the fuck is he doing? You would think that after Trump took a surge in polls, he would be immensely regreting his life choices, but no.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gcIJJTVKwes
youtube.com/watch?v=QONaNnya5UQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is a John Kasich eating stuff thread

under-the-table shit HAPPENING.

pretty much.

Immensely butthurt as fuck. His no-show at the RNC pretty much sealed his political fate. He's done for. He will never hold office again.

>I stuck to my principles
Is probably what's going through his mind about what his "legacy" will be, but in reality he's only thought of as a joke. No one in his state likes him, no one in the country likes him. He'll be laughed at harder than any other candidate in the coming years.

Expect his "Mitt fueling gas"-tier photo sometime in the next few years, where we'll all laugh and reminisce about Jeb instead of Kasich while posting 40keks faces and smug Trump images. "Fuck that loser!"

His entire campaign was basically a giant ruse to get people to donate so he could fuel his eating addiction.

he looks like he's in pain

But, user... Eating is the only thing that brings him happiness.

He has also sealed the fate of his heir apparent, Lieutenant Governor Mary Taylor. Kasich has wrongly thought he can maintain control over this state's Republican party. Behind the scenes, they would like to kill him. Mike DeWine is now Ohio top republican. At county party meetings there have been grumblings that Kasich may actually be in the DNC's pocket and could be an alt candidate for them, replacing Hillary.

Why does he eat like the concept of eating is the worse thing imagined? Is Kasich even human?

Kasich is a total loser. All of a sudden (((liberals))) are praising him this week for meeting with Obongo to pass TPP. youtu.be/gcIJJTVKwes

You are far from the first one who noticed this.
youtube.com/watch?v=QONaNnya5UQ

you left out him sucking Obama's dick last week too

>Reportedly he refused the position as Trump's vice president

t. (((Sid Blumenthal))), AKA "the anonymous Politico source"

Anybody who takes these stories seriously ought to get their brain checked. The DNC leaks proved that 90% of these political websites pump out pure garbage penned straight from the establishment itself.

Lel this sounds like a standup comedy special. Kasich stood no chance.

I respect these idiots more when they don't endorse their opponents.
Otherwise they are just being hypocrites like bernmeister.
Spend 6 months telling the world what a deplorable piece of shit you opponent is, then turn around and try to sell him as the second cumming (god I love my spellchecker for suggesting that) of christ.

Have a closer look at his forehead

This is a bit too close.

He did great work at Lehman Brothers. Kasich for prez

I heard the RNC is going to punish people like Kasich, Jeb and Cruz because they refuse to back their nominee.

So Trump can have a reason to purge the party of neo-cons?

Kasich will save America by rigging the Ohio election for Hilary and clinching her election.

Trump will win michigan, nevada and the popular vote but will lose the electoral college mostly due to his weak ground game and state strategy.

No one will riot because trump's most rabid supporters are internet denizens who prefer not to leave the house.

Cap this.

Once a cuck always a cuck.

Expect it as they're assuredly pissed. The RNC will survive any single election, as evidenced by the 08 and 12 shitshows, and they don't take kindly to these candidates biting the hands that feed them. They will receive little to no financial assistance on any future runs for office, and likely back other Republicans in the same races instead. Guacman was already probably done for since his loss was so humiliating and costly, but Cruz and Kasich are fucked if they try to run again. Not to mention their constituents lost nearly all respect for them after their tantrums.

The only ones with any political future left are Rand, Carson (if he wants it, which he said he doesn't), Christie, and Huckabee. Rubio retired from politics.

t. Texan - everyone here was and still is fucking livid at Cruz after his RNC performance. He would be openly mocked and cursed at if he showed his face in my city (San Antonio).

Didn't Rubio just win a senate race?

Lol yes, Rubio will likely win re election

My bad, who retired after they got smacked? Thought it was Rubio.