Forgettable

Like Macedonia, but worse.

what do you wanna know

They have great food and nice beaches.

why you suck soviet cock

The reason for WWII.

went there once on a trip with my gf, who is a local
food and people are nice, girls are hot
in many cities you can still see old communist buildings, some zones literally look like favelas and 100 metres ahead luxury resorts.

sunny beach is the ultimate tourist scam, but i'd still recommend to visit it

What's with that empty space north of Macedonia and south of Serbia?

Spartacus came from there. Used to be called "Thrace"

bulgaria and romania are vampire hotspots which is why no one ever thinks of them

>gf
Cred Forums is definitely not /r9k/

Used to be based long ago.
Then came the turks.
Then the commies.
Now its useless.
Some good people are going to waste there.

okay country that backstab serbs here and than but they're generally okay

Muslims

They have a pretty good quidditch team.

they are like finns mongols
Bulgarians are huns

They made Cyrillic alphabet and were relevant at one point more than a millennia ago and will make sure you remember it

no

based bulgars

No - you're thinking of Hungarians. Bulgarians are Slavs

Nothing wrong with being proud of your history when you have one.

I go there every year in the beginning of summer to get wasted

So I can just say "like canada but worse"to you if you made the same thread about your country

We hate anything related to russian right now here, which has its bad parts.

nice nature
mountains
black sea coast
nice women
good/bad alcohol depends from the price
nice food
80 % white
20 % gypsies
cheap for every western foreigner
people here know many western langueges
wages are lowest in EU

Eternal backstabbing turkoids.

you backstabbed us in the Balkan war, nigger

FIGHT!

No.

fucking autists when you fuckover someone don't expect them to still be your friend and not
get backstabbed

eternally inferior to us country

name pretty similar to burglary
not a coincidence

No he's right but no one has bulgar genes.. they're long gone assimilated,the most prominent are slavic and/or thracian depends really some have more in them some less.

They're pretty based, but they tend to hate all that is from outside their borders, even more than we do,

You came here on my Balkans to claim our Macedonia? Not gonna happen ever.

didn't expect that from you, Hassan...
It comes from Vulgar actually

classic american policy in the balkans

absolutely right, malaka

because you know you will lose

I'm fairly sure you have around 2-3% gyppos.Also, I think Ukraine has the lowest wages.

Gypos are around 5% turks(bulgarians/serbs/bosniaks in denial) around 10% and ethnic bulgarians 85%

Stop kissing his ass you colosal cuck, our country is literally better in every way, and a bigger army also.

I think you're confusing them with hungarians.

A fucking shithole.

*world

Deserved better.

Why do you hate us, Bulgaria? Literally no one here knows anything about you even though you invented our alphabet

Fuck off, we're full!

Cancer

They have a retarded piece of land on their west who pretends to be greek while hating Greece.

Muslim shithole. Non-white degenerates soiling Europe who will be among the first to go on the day of the rope.

Бългapин тyк, All the Bulgarians run away from the country, it's full of gypsies and poor people now.

Stabbers of the back

Country that the EU wants to use for cheap labour, the China of Europe.

We became christians before your country was founded Tyrone.

Baba Vanga

Бългap-fag here, pretty chill country tbqh, conservative values, whores are treated like sub-humans, gypsies,turks, arabs and niggers are almost universally hated(or at least disliked)

i thought that was the south

>""""My"""" Balkans
>""""Our"""" Macedonia

You use their Alphabet Đurađ

Full of gypsies, and actual human beings who hate gypsies.

If they killed the gypsies and turks they would be like serbia but probably a little bit nicer with worse teeth.

Best description I can think of.

Nigga you can't even keep Montenegro, and you dare even claim Macedonia is yours? Chill the fuck out.

What you wanna know?
My father is redpilled beyond belief, so I can probably parrot the opinion of a 50 year old who was actively involved in bringing down the regime

Lol typical burger

yes.

know a girl from there, she likes buzzfeed shit all the time on kikebook

fuck off cuck

Macedonia should NEVER have been fucking part of Yugoslavia anyway. You fucking retarded Serbs just saw it as somewhat of a fucking huge serbian empire. Tito brainwashed them into hating Bulgarians.

Fuck Serbia. Fuck former Yugoslavia. Fuck You all. I hope Albania shits down your throat you fucking pod-chovek.

Macedonian is literally Bulgarian but with a few fucking tiny changes like the use of a j thanks to Titwank Tito

>Skopje was under Serbian rule for about 15 years in over 1000 years if you exclude Yugoslavia

>Skopje was under Bulgarian rule for centuries

REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey

cry you fucking mongoloid

Bulgaria has the power to be literally one of the most influential european countries and that potential is WASTED by our PRO-AMERICAN CORRUPT COMMUNIST SHITS we call politicians.

We have the ability to create our own electricity AND SELL most of it outside. What does the EU make us do? Fucking ITALIANS or whatever bought the the stations for LITERALLY 1$ AND ARE NOW SELLING OUR OWN ELECTRICITY BACK TO US!

WE ARE KEKING OURSELVES!

We have the potential to be one of the BEST tourist places in the world but FUCK THAT RIGHT? NO MONEY is spent in order to improve tourism.

Our land is RICH, but FUUUUCKKKK THAT. LET'S LITERALLY SELL EVERY FUCKING THING , EVERY FUCKING FACTORY, EVERY FUCKING BLOCK OF CONCRETE THAT WAS BUILT DURING THE COMMUNISM BECAUSE ''HURR DURR MUH COMMUNISM''.

They destroyed it, they resold the scrap for DOLLARS to some FUCKING EU SHMUGS AND WE ARE DYING IN FUCKING POVERTY

BECAUSE THE- YOU KNOW WHAT

OUR PRIME MINISTER WAS LITERALLY RECORDED ARRANGING DEALS WITH THE BORDERS TO LET ILLEGAL STUFF IN. HE IS NOT IN JAIL, HE IS TAKING HOME MILLIONS.

The more I think about this, the madder I get. Bulgaria could be one of the greatest, but not until all of those SHITS die out. What's funny is that after they are gone a THIRD generation of communist criminals will come to STEAL AND SELL SHIT LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW.

reminder that US government unironically considers Bulgaria a muslim country

Tatar calm down Macedonia is our rightfull clay and it will always will be

They took the wrong side in both World Wars

they play a good game of quidditch, and are also apparently north of Hogwarts.

What the ACTUAL fucking shit?
Here's the thing about the PURE Bulgarians
>inb4 HURR DURR there's no such thing as pure
shut the fuck up, it's in the ideology and not genetics.

We hate gypsies, leeches. Politicians love them.
We hate brain washed americans and love Russia (which imo is actually not good, Russia is really just another bad guy, but it is the lesser evil)

The worst thing about Bulgaria is that the population ACTIVELY believes that it can not do anything. Go and ask someone why he isn't protesting
''eeh...let them protest I'll just chill''

>shut the fuck up, it's in the ideology and not genetics.

don't go down this path bro. believing in ideals rather than genetics is fucking America up big time, I'm sure there are many pure Bulgarians

There are no pure bulgarians left.
There is more turkish in us than bulgarian.
I literally have Black hair and brown eyes and pale white skin.
Can't get more turkish than that senpai.

Sometimes I feel like that nigger that cries in McDonalds because he is a nigger.

Spinning dog festival

You stupid cunt, I'm Irish and have black hair and brown eyes. Am I Turkish? Fucking imbecile. People looking like you were in Thrace for millennia. WTF is wrong with people, thinking shit like this?

And "purity" is only something for idiot US Americans to worry about, surrounded by black slaves and Red Indians. A Bulgarian is a Bulgarian. End of story. Attitude is more important than stupid genetics, or rather, than stupid misunderstanding of stupid genetics.

>like a trampoline
hahaha