Why don't a bunch of us move to an extremely white part of the country...

Why don't a bunch of us move to an extremely white part of the country? Why can' t we ever work in concert in the real world.

My goal is to move to the double-city of Clarkston, Washington / Lewiston, Idaho. It is a place that will be white for a very long time and is nice and far from D.C. and Mexico and has lots of places to hide in da woods.

Well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LXmfEVm8h7o
youtube.com/watch?v=jYDw_8S421o
youtube.com/watch?v=aq7thRyorEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

too late user that is confirmed north mexico

Source? Wikipedia says different.

Let all anglo men and women from around the globe in and then we can talk. Fuck your laws putting refuges above people willing to pay taxes

>Washington
yeah thats exactly what I want to do. move next door with a bunch of commie bastards.

It's eastern Washington/Western Idaho, sherlock.

gibsmedat and appropriation happens everywhere. Some sjw will roadtrip or vacation after getting their 4th womyns empowerment degree, see your city's lack of 'diversity' and force laws enacted to provide low cost housing for the poooooor, minorities, and refugees.

Wa-la your city is no longer white or nice.

I have been looking for places to flee to, the mestizos are no longer just staying in the south west they are everywhere now.

There are very few places left to go.

IT is fucking depressing.

Hey dumb shit, if thousands of us moved there there wouldn't be room for muds. Just admit you're too fat to leave your house.

Why are so many redpilled people stupid assholes with big mouths.

Come to Middle Tennessee

Clarkston: The racial makeup of the city was 92.1% White, 0.7% African American, 2.1% Native American, 0.7% Asian, 0.1% Pacific Islander, 1.2% from other races, and 3.1% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 4.0% of the population

Lewiston:

As of the census[2] of 2010, there were 31,894 people, 13,324 households, and 8,201 families residing in the city. The population density was 1,851.1 inhabitants per square mile (714.7/km2). There were 14,057 housing units at an average density of 815.8 per square mile (315.0/km2). The racial makeup of the city was 93.9% White, 0.3% African American, 1.7% Native American, 0.8% Asian, 0.1% Pacific Islander, 0.7% from other races, and 2.4% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 2.8% of the population.

No. It's right in the middle of niggers and a stone's throw from D.C. comparatively speaking. We have to think long term.

Lack of jobs son.

Fuck, is Alaska still safe? Let me look it up:

>Ethnically, the population was 5.5% of Hispanic or Latino (of any race)
>3% nigger

Damn it. Gone are the days of mass nigger die offs due to vitamin D efficiency. Shitskins can fully resist the cold now. Lads... we're fuxated.

Here are videos of what the high schools look like:

Lewiston
youtube.com/watch?v=LXmfEVm8h7o

Clarkston

youtube.com/watch?v=jYDw_8S421o

That is a great sign....

Tennessee is getting pretty pozzed with California refugees.

NORTH FLORIDA
O
R
T
H

F
L
O
R
I
D
A

you are allowed to defend yourself here, the Law comes down hard on nigs and property is still pretty cheap.

Also great weather. No fault lines, weak tornadoes when they do appear and hurricanes haven't been an issue for almost ten years now.

I mean, OP only wanted somewhere in the woods to live. Plenty of that out here. If anything he can just chill with the Amish we have.

I've been here for almost 10 years and have met one person from California, so that must be an East or West Tn thing.

352 reporting for duty

I still don't get why niggers move to literally every part of the US. What was wrong with Texas? Alaska is poorer.

Northern California up in the mountains where hippy communes are. Its basically its own world, occasionally one has to put up with sjw bullshit but for the most part theres a pretty strong sense of looking out for the community. Outsiders aren't really welcome. That goes double for LEO. They won't even send a state trooper up there without another vehicle for backup. Also Kingsport, TN is fucking based and beautiful. Might also be the whitest place left in America. no nigs at mcdonalds or wal mart went I visited a few years ago

I've lived in middle tn my entire life user.
The number of liberals has exponentially grown, Nashville, Smyrna, Brentwood, Madison, Murfreesboro, even Manchester is a haven for leftist trash.
How could you miss the big hipster scene in Nashville right now?
It's the fastest growing city on the east coast because of so many musicians and business owners moving there, people follow the money.

Also we have an alarming muslim population that even 3 years ago was not there.

You need to go do some research and confirm, because the housing market is evidence enough.
Houses that were 80k dollars just a year ago are selling for well over 150k now.
It might not be Californians in general, but the liberals are here.
>citation
>born in nashville
>raised in nashville
>live in Manchester to get away from mudslime buying up property

I don't really want to live in the woods, personally, because am not cut out for it, but Clarkston/Lewiston seems to have lots of mountains and I assume forests like everywhere else.

Were they white? I know two white families that left because California is now so full of smelly beaners that it's intolerable.

Well that's the problem, living in Nashville of course you're gonna have libtards and foreigners around every corner. You need to go out to the quiet rural countrysides. Like up towards the Cookeville area (though not actually in Cookeville because of the University). Places like Putnam, Jackson, Macon and Clay county. I literally only had one black guy and one Mexican girl in my entire school.

I just need to get enough money to flat out buy a house and then have enough side businesses (online) to maintain in small town America.

I am about half way there.

It makes me sick that I have to leave Texas.

00101111 01001110 01100001 01101101 01101001 01100010 01101001 01100001 00101111 00100000

I welcome as many whites as possible to Washington. Let me spin you a story.

>be me
>grew up in agrarian Yakima County
>Great Uncle pastored at what was considered our family Church
>still follow traditional ideals like family respectability, land inheritance, family ties to other families, very clannish

>Mexicans flood the county, cheap housing and crime rates skyrocket
>family members start moving away
>Uncle has no successor when he retires, but very few people left aren't Mexican Catholic anyway
>Every single store in town is now Mexican, signs not in English
>family members who want to get out sell to Mexicans, forfeiting inheritance

There was a time when we all could at least recognize each other by a last name alone, but not anymore. There's seriously nothing left of the world I grew up in, only 4 white families left in town and some are already race mixing. It went from "hey, you're so and so's relative, how is he/she?" to blank stares and foreign languages.

I just don't understand why it's so hard for us to agree to move to one area. At least if we're the last whites we can go out fighting as brothers.

Are we gluttons for punishment or just assume everything is impossible. And this from a race that walked on the moon and invented computers

I'm saying we go to Clarkston/Lewiston, not just to a specific state. We need to become a local political force--invisible but sill powerful and voting to keep the city from turning into another Jewish wet dream.

I know what you're saying, what I'm saying is wherever you choose in this state, if it can be agreed on, would be a damn godsend. Maybe I could move to a place that actually resembles that and start it over again.

Why not Clarkston? Even if we can't reach agreement, at least you don't have to worry about being 80 years old being tortured by mexican and blacks in a nursing home because you're white. I have yet to find a better. Lewiston Idaho is across the bridge from Clarkston and together they form a nice sized city.

It's not as hard as you think. There's still towns and cities in the area, it's not like anyone is expecting a hoard of Jeremiah Johnsons.

Pretty neat idea, I'd be down for it. Would probably take me some time but I've never heard of this area yet it seems peaceful.

Living in Massachusetts, Boston-side, at the moment. Just about anywhere would be a step up, relatively speaking

Yeah. And it's not like we'd have to network in real life as some kind of underground resistance movement. Our presence alone, simply because of what we believe and don't believe, will have more than enough effect to keep the area the way it's been.

I've been through the area before, it's not a bad place to set yourself up. It's getting yourself set up that's a problem. I guess it's also hard to grow up understanding that this be place is your home, your people are here and your ingrained with it, only to be forced out. It seems like surrender, but we're beaten pretty soundly anyway.

>why don't we just move to the most commie state in the country?

So, we never have to met eachother online or in real life. We only have to live in one central location to naturally influence it.

Here is another video of Moscow High School. Moscow is just north of Lewiston, Idaho and is where Idaho college is.

Seattle is it's own entity. It is not a reflection of the state of Washington, and it's on the other side of the state from Clarkston, which is right across the river from Idaho.

The people who in Seattle are mostly from elsewhere anyway and so won't be like typical Washington people.

Forgot the link. Moscow High School:\

youtube.com/watch?v=aq7thRyorEE

There's a saying here, look out from the space needle and you'll see all the votes it takes to win an election. The commies center themselves in King county, and they don't really venture out of it. Those days are changing soon anyway, since the commie whore Sawat pretty much forced Boeing to pack up and move to SC.

>no true scotsman
just be honest, you're a democrat in denial

Mostly from California, to be specific.

I don't know what you're going on about. I'm not from Washington state. I'm from Philadelphia and Florida.

Any Cred Forums friends looking to move please come to Washington State, push out these hipsters and degenerates and help make my state great again

You know that Obongo already planned to spread the welfare niggers throughout the States those regions less white? (Through Sector 8 housing)

Then the faster we move our asses there the better. After all, they can't move into homes that are already occupied.

These "Extremely white" areas of the country are exactly where democrats are sending immigrants.

That's why you have muslim/Mexican colonies in the middle of nowhere in states like Montana or Idaho.

It's already happening, including mudslimes and shitspanics as well
You just have to move to bumfuck nowhere to get away from them
Central Illinois is chock full of Obama's sons and daughters now that it's insane
Literally never seen so many rock worshippers in my life since I moved here

Still less beaners and nigs than elsewhere. Stop poo-pooing everything, damn it. Making excuses to do nothing is now the only thing white people excel in.

I'm from WA, you're pretty much right. Look at voting in WA county by county and it'll tell you the same thing.

>Gone are the days of mass nigger die offs due to vitamin D efficiency.

All your milk is adulterated in the USA with vitamin D to prevent niggers from going insane and having a load of health problems.

Here in UK we dont poison our milk just to help blacks (for now, (((they))) are trying to change it...). The downside is blacks in the UK have mental health problems at a much higher rate what whites (someone will find the stats for me...).

>These "Extremely white" areas of the country are exactly where democrats are sending immigrants.

This, they are breaking it down county by county to find places that need "enrichment".

still in the south and i found a nice low crime area but i know SouthFlorida turns ppl off so that's why i mentioned the North instead.

Lovely place too. i visited Lake City and stopped into a bbq place. The towns football team was eating there and it was like a journey back to simpler times.

What is your area like?

Then we crowd an area so they *can't* stuff any enrichment in it. Why is this so hard to understand. If every home has a white person inhabiting it, there wouldn't be room for trash

Churchill high school San Antonio cheerleaders.

Class of 2013 here, sup bro?

Wrong school, jackass

>San Antonio

Hello invading faggot.

Anyway, I'm moving to Clarkston or Lewiston. That's my life goal and if you guys don't want to join me then that's fine with me.