Voting against your economic interests

>voting against your economic interests
> conservashits

Pick dos pls

>poor immigrants
>people

Bringing in millions of Mexicans and thousands of Muslims isn't in my economic interests. Nor is paying for the welfare of these groups.

I'm looking for arguments. Nope, can't find any.

Thanks for correcting the record, I guess #imwithher now.

men compete with other men over woman
women compete with other women over good men
rich people compete with other rich people over good or cheap workers
poor people compete with other poor people over jobs get over it

>

Donald Trump says that its both rich people and poor people that are the reason why I'm poor.

Its rich people for not paying taxes and exploiting outsourcing and insourcing.

And its poor people for coming into our country to abuse our welfare system.

Voting to bring in even more poor people more desperate than our poor people to drive down labor costs.

>(((Occupy Democrats)))

Love how people think democrats are poor. Some of the wealthiest people in congress are democrats and Hillary aparently made 10 million last year and only paid tax on 8 million of that. Shes not rich, shes just like us.

This

They are not dropping the poor in rich areas, they are dropping them into poor\middle class areas who are already dealing with overcrowding in the job market and schools

We have no plan of action to educate these individuals nor do we have the infrastructure to support such a massive unloading.

But it looks good on the news so they'll continue to do it, forever endanger in American citizens and failing to support those in need

All in favor of refugees

It's not like voting Democrat has made things any better. Chicago, New Orleans, DC, Baltimore, St. Louis, Detroit...all Democrat for about 30 years now and they've pretty much all gotten worse. Chicago less so because they've just started to kick out the poor people out, but the overall problem is the same if you look at the eastern suburbs.

>An argument or position is wrong because of the person who said it and not its content.

I'm not poor, I'm middle class and I have a job.

Fuck niggers and spics who want to leech off me and my tax dollars.

c..class warfare is t..totally real guys
im serious this time

>by telling the poor people that other poor people are the reason they're poor.

Translation: By telling the middle-class, and working poor that welfare queens and illegal aliens are the reason they're taxed to death or poor. Which is 100% true.

>MUH MONIES

How can Liberals be so self righteous... yet such frothing envious materialists, at the same time?

DRUMPFTARDS BTFO

>>voting against your economic interests

Because they're not welfare queens who's life revolves around gibs.

They vote for security and in the interest of the nation instead, such as not letting islamic invaders in.

>you should vote for the rich woman who says you will be richer if you import poor illiterates

Really got my noggin joggin

k. keep me posted

>conservashits will deny this

>1 post by this ID
>Not an argument
Libhits get their teeth smashed out, yet again. Thanks for delivering more psychic energy to Cred Forums.

Hillary sure helped those poor haitians

Implying I'm poor

The countries economic interests are MY economic interests, and that's because I'm not a nigger parasite.

you silly fuck

How exactly do democrats cater to my economic interest? By offering welfare I am not eligible for because I am middle class? Please educate me, "redpill" me on the economic benefits of voting Democratic as a middle class white male.

my_sides.exe

>implying any of us are conservatives
You notice how much the Republicans loved him right, CTR?

Well it is the other crabs that keep each other in the crab pot.

Hilary Clinton

A rich gal

convincing poor people to vote for the rich gal

by telling the poor people that other poor people are the reason they're poor

HOLY FUCK WE'VE CRACKED THE CODE GENTLEMEN!

What's the point of "occupy" if they mindlessly defend $hillary?

A rich guy gave me a job. A poor guy tries to rob me.

Ha, jews understanding econom...oh wait.

>Democrats are still pretending there is anybody running for president as a major candidate who is not at least a millionaire
>Democrats are still pretending they don't blame poor whites for the reason poor blacks are poor

>EVERYTHING IS ABOUT MONEY

Good goy. Ancestry, heritage, culture, and everything else that makes your society what it is should be put on the backburner.

Because shekels.

>implying welfare actually helps people

tippest top kek

I own 3 old factories in the USA, Trump will bring back companies who will rent them out. Its in my economic interest

Fpbp

>if you don't give up whatever you save with other poor people, the rich people win!

If liberals really believed in this sort of statement, they wouldn't be trusting their fates to rich shitheels like George Soros, Obama and the "Clinton Foundation" owners. Watch out for your own 1%-ers, libshits, and practice what you preach.

BTFO.

Begone you dirty shill
We have taken the redpill

Hillary's campaign will soon be razed
Long live Pepe and Kek be praised

Trump will lower my taxes
Hillary will not

Convince me to vote for Hillary

check 'em faggots

It's almost as if our culture shaped our success, and our societal decline mirrors our economic decline.

>nah more immigrants please

>Hillary Clinton
>a rich woman convincing poor people to vote for the rich woman by telling the poor people that white people are the reason they're poor