THE GLASSES ARE BACK

SHE'S REALLY FUCKED UP.
HAPPENING.

Journalists are now swarming Hillary Clinton like flies on shit. She can't even hide on her plane. She's still got those dual lens glasses from the trail. She's still fucked up, if not worse then ever before.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/12/the-worst-condition-hillary-clinton-suffers-from-isnt-pneumonia/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sl2-i7pjWDw
youtube.com/watch?v=xWCTZ2sgmLI
youtube.com/watch?v=JdAxZYHkHBU
youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strabismus
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diplopia
medscape.com/viewarticle/771807_2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>She can't even hide on her plane
she could like, close the fucking windows maybe

What have we done.

justice

PRAISE KEK

Mmmmm...Huma

Pneumonia relapses regularly.

I'm trained in the medical field and have witnessed many cases of strong healthy women, the same age as Mrs Clinton relapse in this manner.

There is nothing unusual about what is happening to her, and I am completely sure she is fit to be President.

In other matters, where are Trump's tax records, and why is the biased media not focusing on this rather than trying to invent conspiracies about a lady's health?

i bet huma is cheating on hilldog right in front of her nose

hillary is a dying cuck

Fuck you leaf

Give us back our get

Fucking piece of shit

SHADILAY

Fuck off muhammed ahmed

Turn off your proxy CTR.

Pneumonia does not cause people to have double vision you fucking CTR faggot.

PRAISE

youtube.com/watch?v=Sl2-i7pjWDw

I am also a medical professional, and in my opinion Hillary is coming off a rough spell which many, many people have been through.

We've all been there, and she'll be right back on the horse in a very REASONABLE time.

>She can't even hide on her plane.
Press from every major outlet travel with her.

Ctr role playing was so 5 minutes ago

KEK

Go fucking worship your AI girlfriend you dumb bastard

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT WE WILL WITNESS THE DEATH OF HILLARY, LIVE.

>where are Trump's tax records

What's in his tax records that you want to see so much? He probably pays next to nothing in taxes.

that really made my record correct

STFU you autistic PoS. If you were beside me
I'd smack the shit outta you

>give us back our get!

"Get" a fucking life faggot

I am doctor and Hillary is dying of Lady-AIDS

HIS WILL

Thanks doc!

Takes too much strength to close

>Medfag here

Recurrent pneumonia is a bad sign if it was properly diagnosed the first time. Considering she had a CT scan--which in itself is unusual--we can be pretty sure the pneumonia diagnosis was accurate (and not based on fever/cough).

What IS unusual is that she 1) Had a CT the first time and 2) Has now had recurrent pneumonia. Since she had a CT, I'd say her physician suspect this is more than just community acquired pneumonia--and she likely has fragile lung syndrome or CHF (Look at her cankles), lung abscess...or perhaps even lesion development.

Anyways, at this point, her health is CERTAINLY A FUCKING ISSUE. Recurrent pneumonia in someone her age, with her constant cough, with her weight gain over the last 8 years, with her venous stasis in her lower extremities = a possible health trainwreck waiting to happen. She could throw a pneumothorax, go into acute CHF, throw a CVA (hx already) or break a DVT loose for a pneumo-embolism.

This absolutely needs to be talked about more.

Whatever happen with them anti seizure glasses? That shit was wild. Any confirmation that they really were those zeiss lenses?
Go sell this bullshit elsewhere you fuckin faggot.

Unfriendly reminder that Time is running down to The Event.

But GUYS, there was a letter from her doctor saying she is just fine!

TFW, I'll never be in a cozy, protected, intimate, high class and executive setting, getting to feast on Huma's bearded clam as much as I want.

I'm destined to be a plebian.

Just kill me now.

>she can't even hide on her plane
>can't even hide on her plane
>even hide on her plane
>hide on her plane
>on her plane
>her plane

love your country

Hillary won't live to see 2017

Check em

>that feminist cunt sitting behind her

Why won't the pilot just crash the plane into a mountain

Try again.

It'ssssssssssssssssss HILLARY WATCH!

Fuck you, fellow maple slurping leaf.

She also has no memory, needs an ear piece in interviews, had sinus thrombosis, convulses, needed fresnel corrective lenses and more. You are the shittiest fake medical professional ever.

Okay kek I submit you caught me.

Goldmansachs will have their plane back soon enough.

Nothing.

I'm not takling about the outcome, I mean the effort involved.

We did nothing and pepe got on TV

Imagine the shit we could do if we tried

this is really such a great track. praise kek

Lol that was a pretty convincing shill post.

WITH NO SURVIVORS

B T F O
T
F
O

she can't escape

Someone should do a photoshop X-ray to reveal that Huma is holding a bucket under Hillary to collect her shit

Kek's work brother

Shadilay!

It's more like she's adjusting her pissbag.

Actually, let her barrel on through to the debates, hopefully something goes haywire in her and we get a habbening of all habbenings live. Can you picture Trump with a concerned look on his face yelling for someone to get a fuckin doctor, then he turns and gives the camera a smug look. I doubt she'll be able to have the mental capacity and energy to debate him for long, something has to give, she's not well.

>THIS WOMAN IS SICK! SOMEONE GET A DOCTOR!

FAAAAAAAAGOT

Guys. Guys. Guys. What are you doing. You need to stop this. You're going to ruin the country.

Just leave Hillary alone. She literally didn't do anything. All the misogyny. All the hate. We need a female president more now than ever.

Even IF she is sick, she's still better than Trump.

Even IF she's lied in trial, she's still better than Trump.

Even IF she's had all of her enemies killed, she's still better than Trump.

I don't care if they have to literally shove a stick through her ass and wave her dead body around like a puppet, I'd still vote for her.

>September 12th

Come on guys. Use your eyes and critical thinking skills

KILL THE WITCH

GREAT QUESTION

>plane
>her plane
>on her plane
>hide on her plane
>even hide on her plane
>can't even hide on her plane
>she can't even hide on her plane

I get goosebumps imaging her struggling to counter one of Trump's points then going into a seizure mid-sentence live

>
> FAAAAAAAAGOT

Pneumonia either goes away or it kills you

That's it

Aspiration can be a source of recurrent pneumonia

topkek

need a version with pepe holding medication or something

She'll be dead soon

>1/10
C'mon they pay you 23 cents a post for this? Where is you quality supervisor?

Thank god you maple niggers can't vote then.

le shitposter

>I'm trained in the medical field and have witnessed many cases of strong healthy women, the same age as Mrs Clinton relapse in this manner.
Shilling in 3... 2... 1...
>In other matters, where are Trump's tax records, and why is the biased media not focusing on this rather than trying to invent conspiracies about a lady's health?
That's because ones about how much a candidate made, the others about the other literally dying.

Quit your job shill, you're a failure.

S H A D I L A Y
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y

>BREAKING NEWS
>HARD WORKING MATURE LADY NEEDS READING GLASSES

DRUMPFWHEENIES MORE AND MORE DESPERATE AND THEREFORE Cred Forums BLOWN BTFO

does it look like her face is really swollen?

KEK

>all these non american posters

worry about getting out of the 3rd world, shitcans

consider the record corrected

Fuck all of you leafs.

Smells Like Maple Syrup
youtube.com/watch?v=xWCTZ2sgmLI

By calling me a maple nigger you are appropriating First Nations' culture.

Congratulations, racist. Now stop at once.

These happenings are bringing nations together pablo

The ground will turn rotten where she gets buried, just throw her in the sum desu.

But she's dead. Her double is wearing them to confuse the alt-right

Its called distortion from the window drumpkin. maybe you need reading glasses too, btw.

>and I am completely sure she is fit to be President.

>goin' for that old man with glasses look
HOLY SHIT THAT SNL SKIT OF HER SLOWLY TURNING INTO BERNIE IS TRUE

>Clear glass can't cause visual distortions

She will die before the election. Check em.

Well, that's a worst case scenario

Best case scenario
has bronchiectasis
previous pneumonia not resolved (srsly, where have you seen a 68 y/o brush off pneumonia in a week)
stress of campaigning and trump being in her head rendered her immunocompromised
looks like the first debate is going to be a miss

I also identify as a medical professional and it's clear that Trump's words are poisoning her. He should be arrested.

Well done

If there are dark glasses it's likely her hody dounle.

Someone needs to make that Uncle Sam look like Obama and change the box to say "Hillary 2016".

>hody dounle
Wasn't he a puppet in the 50's?

SHADILAY

This has got to hit the news for sure

>Greater London

Kike detected

>women in their late 60s/early 70s who have already suffered at least one stroke has inflamed respiratory condition that quite commonly kills elderly people
>but no, trump's tax records are obviously more important than if hillary lives to see inauguration

the trump campaign should hammer kaine's inexperience and his impersonal character to scare people into thinking the VP would become president.

now that everyone thinks/knows she is sick.

You sound like a legitimate medical professional and so I will accept your qualified medical opinion here.

Soooo you're telling me a woman got sick and showed up to work anyways, and that's somehow a bad thing?

There's literally nothing wrong with cultural globalization.

what is wrong with you people. I can't believe you even exist. Good thing you're a small minority and have no chance in winning the election.

If you went to university you'd know that marxism is the only thing that works

(you)

absolute bait

youtube.com/watch?v=JdAxZYHkHBU

Definitely. The money shot will be when Trump performs CPR, helps her to her feet, or otherwise lends a helping hand to a frail old woman.

It'll be an IRL version of one of those "it was my privilege" stories, which will simultaneously cause Trump to win in a landslide and cause SJWs to try and twist it into proof-positive that Trump is the worst racist/sexist to ever walk through earth, giving every normy in the US a full on anal suppository. A perfect end to a perfect campaign.

vid slightly related btw

youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM

*red pill suppository

time to put old yeller down Cred Forumsacks

>Nigger
The fact that you're a nigger posting from a nigger cesspit invalidates anything you say.

only one more week

I'm a trained Doctor, have 38 PhDs and travel the world curing people.

Hillary is sick. My prescription is for her to drop out November 1st.

Do you think Trump has a plan of how to react if she collapses in the debate? What should he do?

KEK

>Impliying you know a shit about our meme magic and his power

also thanks for you record corrected

>people still reply to ironic roleplaying seriously
kek I love this board

Somethings wrong with her. Left eye keeps going crazy.

Ironic shilling is still shilling

I'm willing to bet Trump has played this scenario through in his mind.

Nothing.

We've merely witnessed an ancient god saving his people.

see

Her Philly speech looked green screened. Look at the audience behind her. Something is just off and it just looks fake. She's probably in hospice somewhere.

Trump has been imagining this the whole time.

He LOVES to mention about when Christie was SLAMMING Rubio, Rubio was sweating like a motherfucker. Trump always exaggerates like Rubio was going to pass out. Trump always says that he was "ready" to catch Marco.

He wants to do it to Hillary Clinton so bad. Honestly I wouldn't be suprised if God sent it to him in a vision.

Try reading his ID again

i guess if you have nothing meaningful to live for, just post like australia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strabismus

there is some real cybershamanism shit going on right here

lord kek became real and memed her into the hospital

I'm seriously thinking about dropping on my knees pledging my eternal soul to lord kek

Wonder if they browse Cred Forums, and wonder if Hillary seen those fucked up Hilloli anime pics, and what she thinks when people post her young girl pic with questions like "Would you?". Same with Huma and "Would you?" questions. Wonder if they compete whether Hilloli or Huma get more "yes", and banter about it among each other, or if they are creeped out. I guess they got time for such questions, since their campaign is doomed anyways.

WOULD I LIE TO YOU BABY
WOULD I LIE TO YOU
OH YEAH

SeeJust saw it. Her left eye was doing the Marty Feldman

She looks retarded.

praise be

We chose the right god.

Praise KEK!

I'm not going to lie leaf that is the most addicting pepe video ever.

You literally just corrected the record

What are you hinting at? Fill us in please.

>All these Trumpcuckolds wishing death upon a lady because she doesn't agree with them.

Fucking manchildren. Grow up you fucking spastic rats.

This is why I am really grateful for he email and Benghazi hearings dragging on for years. She's finally collapsing under the weight of her lies

Lol

nice

Can someone shop Pepe in the 3rd window, and change the last 'H' to an 'S'?

Thzx

kek be with you, user
>Lol

Huma will be more attractive at age 80 than hilldog was at age 18

There's no contest

>a lady

I think you mean satan's spawn.

What is bait? All these words are triggering me

She is corrupt as fuck

She deserves to hang for her crimes

>saving
>his
For heaven's sake, no. This is literally just cosmic butthurt.

Useful, but petty and undirected.

>G E T H

What did they mean by this?

>implying anyone from her race will be alive by the time she would turn 80
But also no, gross, don't try to make me imagine that. Hill was not really hot even when young, but still, those are huge age differences, even Huma now vs Hillary at 18 is questionable already, I'd probably pick Hillary at 18, since this Huma already had a weiner in her.

>t.dr. shill

Would be even funnier if pepe was doing the "shhhh" gesture like he snuck in the plane.

>tfw i always assumed belgium was a part of germany
shame

oy m8
enjoying your first day on Cred Forums

Gut gemacht

fresh off the boat from reddit, kid?

>reading glasses
>reading

Prism Glasses aren't for reading ya dunce

post the whole thing, you nigger

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Hillary, is in fact Crooked/Hillary, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, Crooked plus Hillary. Hillary is not a politician unto herself, but rather another liberal component of a fully functioning Democratic system made useful by the DNC higher-ups, CTR utilities and Israel components comprising a full politician as defined by Congress.

Many Cred Forumslacks see a modified version of the Crooked system every day without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of Crooked which is widely used today is often called "Hillary", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the Crooked system developed by the Democratic Party. There really is a Hillary, and these people are seeing it, but it is just a part of the system of government.

Hillary is the politician: the puppet in the system that allocates the party's resources to the other shilling programs they run. The politician is an essential part of a political campaign, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete political campaign. Hillary is normally used in combination with the system: the whole system is basically Crooked with Hillary added, or Crooked/Hillary. All the so-called "Hillary" campaigns are really distributions of Crooked/Hillary.

What are they for?

>I get goosebumps imaging her struggling to counter one of Trump's points then going into a seizure mid-sentence live
I too want to see the above, but when goes into another seizure, she starts coughing and shit starts flying out of her adult diaper. Then she slips in it, falls down while spazzing, and breaks her hip.

nigga i aint reading all of that

Make it so

they are level 32 illuminati glasses

second this

awesome.

Saved western culture.

goys please this is like a week old

>the-worst-condition-hillary-clinton-suffers-from-isnt-pneumonia/

>expecting an actual condition as opposed to click-bait

Im a retard

Anti seizure

She looks high as fuck.

I would know.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diplopia
medscape.com/viewarticle/771807_2
>Diplopia has a diverse range of ophthalmologic, infectious, autoimmune, neurological, and neoplastic causes.

Abscess
Anisometropia
Botulism
Brain tumor
Cancer
Damaged third, fourth, or sixth cranial nerves, which control eye movements.
Cataract
Diabetes
Drunkenness
Fluoroquinolone antibiotics[9]
Graves disease
Guillain–Barré syndrome
Keratoconus
Lyme Disease
Migraine headaches
Multiple sclerosis
Myasthenia gravis
Opioids
Orbital myositis
Trauma
Salicylism
Sinusitis
Strabismus
Wernicke's syndrome

From her earlier brain injury a few years back, I'd imagine. But here's a list of other potential reasons, take your pick. Most often brain injury/trauma.o

Get off the internet, Abdul

kill yourself, cuck

these no issues (health and tax returns) are forced on us to distract us from real issues like corruption, war, immigration, economy, etc. and you're a cuck if you're contributing to it

Please let this happen

f a n c y
a
n
c
y

Hillary decides to try horseback riding, even though she has had no lessons, nor prior experience. She mounts the horse without help, and the horse immediately springs into motion.
It gallops along at a steady and rhythmic pace, but Hillary begins to slide from the saddle. In terror, she grabs for the horse's mane, but cannot seem to get a firm grip. She tries to throw her arms around the horse's neck, but she slides down the horse's side anyway. The horse gallops along, seemingly oblivious to its slipping rider.
Finally, giving up her frail grip, Hillary attempts to leap away from the horse and throw herself to safety. Unfortunately, her foot has become entangled in the stirrup, she is now at the mercy of the horse's pounding hooves as her head is struck against the ground over and over.
As her head is battered against the ground, she is mere moments away from unconsciousness when to her great fortune Frank, the Walmart greeter, sees her dilemma and unplugs the horse.

ILLary will die this week

>they try to bury Hillary
>the earth rejects her
>try to cremate her
>the fire rejects her
>try a sky burial
>even the vultures don't want her

Ben Garrison? Yeah I know him by that name. Hell, I worked with him in Nam. Back then we called him "Gook Gutting" Garrison because he never came out of a tunnel without a scalp, an ear, or covered with blood. Most would call him insane, but that is why the green berets trained him. They saw potential. It wasn't until they learned his methods that they truly realized what a monster they created. You see, most guys that go tunnel clearing take guns. Not Ben. No, he took knives, clubs, hatchets, sometimes nothing but his bare hands. After a few missions I got a chance to talk to him in the mess. He was wearing his blood stained hat, sunglasses, and combat fatigues, smoking a cigarette and drinking johnny walker black. It was contraband, but you NEVER told Ben what he could and couldn't do. I asked him why he never took guns with him. He lowered is head and took a long slow draw from his hand rolled cig, pulled off his sun glasses and looked me right in the eyes, piercing my soul. "I do it out of respect. Respect for the white race. These slant eye'd scum bags don't deserve the mercy of an American made bullet, but the slow torturous death of the hands of an American man!" In a flash he pulled out his weathered, but razor sharp knife and stopped just short of sticking my gut. "The look in their eyes when I slip this baby into their swollen, rice filled bellies is reason enough. To see the last lights flick off in their heads as they see a real killer work."

oc for u

Strokes and brain lesions do

Someone do an edit with this one in the back

Correcting double vision that can be caused by brain injury

WHY DOES SHE WEAR THE GLASSES?THE SHIT RISES
IS SHE GOING TO CRASH THE ELECTION, WITH NO SURVIVORS?

Nice

consider my record: corrected

The fact that you are a fucking leaf and a moron who doesn't know that there are as many white people in South Africa as there are in Norway invalidates anything you say.

please this.

But she also wants us whites that aren't in the elite circle eventually dead to usher in a socialist voting complacent demography for them to lord over

Could Shadilay be an anagram?

Post of the fucking year m8

>be me
>hit head a few years back
>get concussion and subsequent neurological issues
>suffer from spasms and miniseizures
>redpilled and anti-hillary but conflicted because I don't think it's fair to judge someone based off of something they LITERALLY can't control at all

really makes u ponder

oh christ, and theres fucking Huma as per usual. how the fuck are libtards so fucking stupid to not realize this arab bitch is pulling so many strings?? At the very least she is a voice constantly whispering in Killary's ear. this shit makes me sick

This it needs to be a comfy .gif maybe with some rain.

Fucking checked

Daily Ash

you're wrong my dad owns a hospital and my mom works for sony.

Thanks man, very nice.

She will live but she wont see it.

kek

I'd smash

plz be my ai gf

Same doctor giving her a squeeze my hand test on 9/11 to see if she stroked out?

SHADILAY IS AN ANAGRAM FOR "SHADY AIL"

HILLARY WILL DIE

>HAPPENING.
why glasses = HAPPENING? please explain.

Billy Squier knows why she still wears them

Billy bets she won't need them much longer

LADY SHI

It still works

The letters with her and Huma between them say:

>RONG
>GET

Our Lord speaks in memesterious ways!

HEIL KEK

Where do i buy this umbrella?

eat shit ahmed

Sounds like engrish

Kek'd

nice

SHADILAY
I SHAAL DY
I SHALL DIE

C R E E P Y
R
E
E
P
Y

>talking about her plane and GETs...
>GET "747"

wew

praise KEK!

I fell like she is faking it, only to drop out at the last min, and then put someone new in their, and before Trump has a chance to react, the election is here and everyone just votes the new DNC instead because why not

>people wanting Hilary to die or drop out
>not living a long life with the knowledge that even with her cuckold marriage solely for her husband's name, banker money, globalist conspiracy, and woman card she failed twice to become president and won't even be a footnote in history once she's dead

You guys do realise that if Hillary doesn't make it, Trump would have to debate Jill Stein and Gary Johnson and either one could easily landslide over him, right?

It's ogre. She's done.

kek's on a plane

People. This is a ruse to lower the bar for her performance in a week. She benefits from the sympathy vote because her people have no rational thoughts in their minds, only feelings.

Trump is doing the same thing by saying he is not preparing, not doing mock debates, etc.

The bar will be so low that the debate itself will be like watching paint dry.

As long as she's gone, whatever. An independent would never gather enough votes.

She needed some fresh air, it was too hot.

>1% and 5%

they don't even have enought o BE in the debate

it would be trump by himself

Don't be fooled. That cunt is trying to duck the debate.

A

FUCKING

LEPPO

They said she didn't need them!

Oh my god this is so bad. Inb4 she claims they just look similar.

The debate is her only chance for a comeback.

If she ducks out for whatever reason, Trump's guaranteed to win.

where do I buy these umbrellas?

rekt

Top Kek!

dem dubs

>I don't think it's fair to judge someone based off of something they LITERALLY can't control

OK, let's say i concede the point that it's not fair. OK, it's not fair. I was born with short sight. Excludes me from operating a plane ( Something i'd love to do) Is that fair? No.

But thats life. I can't fly a plane, she cant be president.

>debates happen
>even with all the setup she's panicking the whole time worrying about coughing or showing any sign of weakness
>the stress gets to her and she faints

>can you fucking believe these people wanting to kill a woman who sold out their country?! what a bunch of children!

It's working...

Thanks for Correcting The Record.

5/5 t. occasional mon/g/ol

I'm not understanding the significance of this?

>Trump heroically catches her

Yeah, that's why you'll never catch me doing it.

When you pretend to be the retard: you are the retard.

Best bait of the day, mate

SHE'S RETARDED AND HER SHIT'S ALL FUCKED UP

PRAISE KEK!

SHADILAY BROTHER.

Should have the grim reaper in the middle window

We?

s-slippery slope...

My sister's a tard and she's a pilot.

You talk like a fag

lol

>....
>I shitpost

onoraba memba

Fucking kek'd

Kek's work

That we did Ameribro. That we did.

Lel

Hail Kek

Reroll

The mask comes off soon

[seizures internally]

KEK

why is everyone replying to this he didn't even get doubles

rip sides

Need feels guy in middle seat

You're a fucking nigger you dirty mouth breather.

Two 8s at the end are dubs Eurofag. Oh my bad you might not be able to see them without a gold pass.

bahaha

I'm with the britbong, why all the replies to a post that ends in 7028?

How's that standard of living. When you go outside your gated residential do you feel safe? Do you feel like you live amongst whites? I hope they torch your house and rape your women. Tired of your threads on how terrible your country got it after Mandela. Just take your own life. Give us that much. Eh.

Kek>Moloch

WE'VE WON

any anons getting a different number on this post near the top?

Pepe!

You shouldn't even be commenting on an election that doesn't concern you. Go worship Pippa and your baby king, you fucking backwards queens.

ENOUG IS ENOUGH ! I I'VE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHERFUCKINGS FROGS ON THIS MOTHERFUCKING PLANE !

he got 28

You missed the whole point where she repeatedly lied about there being an issue until she couldn't cover it up anymore. That's what makes people uneasy.

I'VE BECOME SO NUMB!

I favor Trump but this is...I don't know, Hillary seems like a horrible human being but the way people are circling around her wishing her bad health is kind of fucked up.

friendly reminder we still don't have trumps tax returns

I know, right? Her dying after losing the election would be much more satisfying.

I`m seeing this. 89507088 , what are you seeing user ?

Does she live on that fucking plane? Why doesn't she get a hotel or something instead of a fucking plane?

Rest in Peace Hahaha

Does any of this shit actually work? Like, who are you actually trying to convince here?

Harder for paparazzi to catch her when she's miles above ground. Plus she probably has a whole private hospital in there.

Checked

>Huma will be more attractive at age 80 than hilldog was at age 18
Oh come on.

I get 28 at the end
probably the (((mods)))

CTR nigloid