>>89506852

Russia SHOULD invade Europe within 48 hours.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cyPsqsH8I4M
mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN1182PL
sputniknews.com/news/20160918/1045421812/obama-regrets-airstrike-syrian-army.html
who.is/whois/sputniknews.com
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/revealed-russian-invasion-could-overrun-nato-60-hours-15112
theamericanconservative.com/larison/a-costly-mistake-in-syria/
edition.cnn.com/2016/09/19/politics/syria-coalition-airstrike/
theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/18/us-accuses-russia-of-grandstanding-over-deadly-syria-air-strikes
edition.cnn.com/2016/09/17/middleeast/syria-claims-coalition-airstrike-hit-regime-forces/
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474320454625.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wonder if this is classical avert people's attention, when there is internal problems. Its like blacks in america blaim racism to externalize problems. Politicians in EU externalize problems to russia.

For what purpose?

I mean, that's the doomsday scenario and nukes will get deployed. You know that. We know that.

That's why we don't invade eachother.

I'm getting tired of theses insecure Eastern European country get invaded and stop crying for mama EU

Why does it take 48 hours for them to drive what, 15 miles to the Polish border?

Fucking Russians can't even get threats right

pls no

A FUCKING LEAF has best post.

>Implying King Nigger won't invade Russia after a false flag attack as a last ditch attempt to stop Teflon Don.
I pray every day that this doesn't happen.

Russia is like.. "Wut?"

Fuck it would be a dream come true.

Oh come on V-LAD, come here i offer you unlimited pasta and pizza for you and your friends.

Russia is already a part of yurop so I could say that could do it in a bit less

the thing is, everyone does designate an "enemy" or two to focus and unite the people, but its not a show and those enemies are also actually enemies when you treat them that way

Well... yeah, of course they could. But as they wouldn't want to. That would cause a world war.

Invading Ukraine might not though...

More like 45 minutes.

The article states that they COULD invade, as in they have the potential to.

They are not emphasising the potential that they will invade.

You non-native English peons have got it all wrong.

That would be the most happy day of my life.

They say this every other day.
Thing is Russians are pussy faggots who won't do shit.

all dat edge

It's a lame excuse to station even more military close to Russia's border

sure they will
>k
>y
>s

Yeah, it sure sucks when countries get invaded and start whining about it and then other countries have to drop everything they're doing and come help.

They're trying to make up for the get

PLZ KEK

MAKE IT SO

I got a Russia flag ironed ready in my wardrobe

>7 hours ago
You have only 41 hour left. Run.

The thought of Americans getting dragged into a European conflict due to NATO is just sad. Never in a million years would cucked European men fight for us if the shoe was on the other foot. To be clear I mean this in terms of an all out war requiring a draft.

>It's a lame excuse to get more funding to buy iphones
FTFY

And USA can invade Mexico within 24 hours. So?

>current year
>someone invading someone else, except for dunces in usa

get real

But where would they get the numbers to occupy?
145 million and dropping every year

Only retards would believe in the Russian boogeyman when they can't even take control of Ukraine.

RUSSIA BAD DURRRR

Oh no Russia is going to invade us nooooooo

Putin is a madman he will launch nukes omg noooo

Quick we need EU army to protection Russia will attack in 48 hours oh my God

Shiiiiiiiiiiit

for what purpose?

>145 million and dropping every year
Wrong.

this is the only real answer. There will be no more direct wars between big countries, only proxy wars as we have right now.

For what purpose? Western Europe is ruined.

Please Russia save us!!!!!

Good. Putin just might save Europe from the Europeans.

>Russia could invade Europe within 48 hours
is different than
>Russia could invade Europe within the next 48 hours

The article is simply saying that Russia has the ability to invade Europe in the timespan of 48 hours.

As we had since north/south Korea separation.

>scared of russia
>not scared of milions kebabs inside their country, just waiting to blow up something

While they point their guns at Russia, kebabs will fuck them up from inside.
Good.

well I would help Russia invade USA, if that's what you meant

But i mean it.

what would they invade? borders are just arbitrary lines on a map

someone please explain how russia, a country with less people than france and germany together, an economy smaller than germany's and only 1/6th of the EU economy can pose such a threat to Europe?

Russia has no soft power and their military equipment is 1980-tier

What are they waiting for? Everyone is waiting a fucking war
Everyone knows it will happen, and, at the moment, everyone is just waiting WHEN it will happen and WHO will make the first step

Russia is not going to invade Europe.

This is just the Jews attempting to get the Christian world to destroy itself. Same reason why they unyieldingly support Muslim invasions into Europe. They love killing whites.

youtube.com/watch?v=cyPsqsH8I4M

This.

>Have a pool of not 200m
>EU pool is over 570m
oh no, I'm scared of Russia
what is this meme?

europe is not very united/extremely dependent on the usa which is across the ocean, a coordinated blitzkreig with china could leave russia with control up to germany even, but its much more likely that usa will try to attack first from ukraine, russia is in an extremely bad position right now as there is not much in the way geographically between ukraine and important russian cities. an attack would be quick and hard to hold off

That's why this headline is disingenuous, Russia do a lot of things considering it has the second most effective military in the world, it COULD do a lot of things, the question is what it WILL do. The US could invade literally any place on Earth within 48 hours, but there's no indication that such a thing will happen in the next 48 hours after this moment. It's just more NATO rhetoric that sounds straight out of the cold war.

we could invade canada in 48 hours, just becomes someone could do something doesn't mean they're going to

That's fine Fritz. I'll be on the Putin welcoming committee if Queen Hillary gets her coronation.

They are just getting the public okay with the idea of more militarization.
How long did it take Russia to subdue Ukraine?

Fearmongering , to get people prepared for WWIII

the jews always start with tons of propaganda like this first, same in WWII

Cities and towns, obviously.
Once occupied tho.

A modern military can do what a modern military is specifically designed to do, deploy fast.
Color me surprised.

Quite sure every other fucking modern country could deploy troops in 48 hours.

>won't do shit
>currently illegally occupying Crimea

>Waa waa the ebul puteen will inad us, pls gib NATO forces and defens munney.

I'm so sick of this.
RUSSIA IS NOT OUR ENEMY FOR FUCKS SAKE.

I'm sick of Jewish media portraying Russia as some kind of boogeyman.

The real enemy is non-white countries.

>europe

who cares? europe is lost.

YES YES YES

Already in metro with akm and tushyonka, scrub, get on my level.

>someone please explain how sand niggers, inbred subhuman scum with less than 80 IQ, stone-age ideology and no guns can pose such a threat to Europe?

>They are just getting the public okay with the idea of more militarization.
>US
Are you serious?

fpbp

And Mexico could invade you... oh wait they already have and under 18 populations in most sourthern states are majority Hispanic.

There are no US military base in France

because we're weak and stupi-....

oh

Polan will save the day!

This

i hope so, how fucking awesome would that be. people don't like to admit it, but most of us have a doomsday fetish. the prospect of this is way more exciting than our monotonous lives.

noice :^)

thats pretty slow. theyre bordering it, how could they take 2 days? Would expect 2 hours at most

Holy shit, it's true

>this shit again

oh nvm this article is worded in such a gay clickbait way, it just means russia could deploy artillery, vehicles, and personnel within 48 hours in the event of a hypothetical war.

Good shilling after recent Junckers idea of creation the european defense forces.
>yes, goyim, they WILL attack and we MUST be prepared.

Defeatist shill

>COULD invade

Fuck yeah they COULD. Literally the same thing if papers would write "AMERICA COULD DESTROY THE WORLD IN 12 HOURS".

Learn2media faggots

It's about military presence, not about bases. US military force can be present at any NATO bases to be honest.

>let millions of hostile middle easterners into your nations
>let feminism and progressivism fester in your governments
>men of fighting age no longer care about their nation's future because feminism and progressivism has destroyed a man's chances of working hard and earning a life and family for himself
>if Russia invades, there's a chance feminism and progressivism can be stomped out for good, and we can kill or deport all the refugees too

Hey Russia, can we put a hurry-up on that invasion?

t. America

Exactly.

>Russia is ebil hurr derr
If only i recieved one dorrar each time i see this...

It's 2016 man, all they have to do is to seek asylum like everyone.

Western europe has zero morale in it's population in a war against russia.

Personally i would not know of anyone who would be willing to be drafted. Except maybe my Father who's mind is STILL stuck in cold war rethoric.

It's as simple as this:
>western european Nationalists love Putin and Russia more then they like their own government.
>western european normies / NATO lovers are all absolute traitors. The only thing they care about is their own feeling of pleasure.
>The rest are muslims and extreme leftist retards.

To be fair, communism DOES suck.

Still better than what Western Europe is going to become in a few decades.

As could Europe and the US. Actually, pretty much any army could do that, it's normal procedure.

>muslims and extreme leftist retards
who are neither willed to go to the army to fight against Russia

I, for one, welcome our new Russian overlords.

stop reminding us cunt, we didn't ask for this and i'm sure you didn't ask for all the gooks and mudslimes coming into canada either

god i just hope whoever replaces us once we're dead will atleast pay omage to whitey

It's legal you faggot.
The people living there have always been native Russians, there where elections and the Russians came out. There was no invasion because the Russians where already there. Yanukovich worked together with the Russians, remember, so the Russian soldiers have always been there.
Invasion bullshit is European low energy propaganda.

Russia has the capability to seize most of the Baltic States in 48 hours if they wanted to and present the rest of NATO with a fait accompli.

This probably won't happen unless there is some sort of escalation over Syria or Ukraine, or if the Russians feel their back is up against the wall and they have little choice but to act.

If the Russians managed to succeed it would be the end of NATO and a massive geopolitical shift in the balance of power.

Well no shit. Of course the russian military has plans lying around for every possible scenario that could possibly occur.

Where's the news?

Stop this. Cred Forums has already used its meme magic to get hillary sick. If you keep going with these Russian threads you'll start WW3. Don't be reckless for Kek's sake!

>Good shilling after recent Junckers idea of creation the european defense forces.
Putin's parents used to live in sieged Leningrad during WWII, so he is pretty anti-nationalist despite what Hillary is saying.

Why would Russia "invade"
For what purpose?

They aren't communist anymore

i didn't expect to trigger a leaf over a hypothetical

Never going to happen without some major event happening that forces either side to act. Russia is too reliant on European money buying their oil and gas and Europe is too dependent on buying said oil and gas.

like you are omaging the natives?

I agree

Europe:
Morale at all time low
Chaos easily triggers infighting
Has every known spy and operative in the world within for black ops
Small army has ~10% mentally ill
Extremely small population willing to die for country and even smaller armed population

ez game

How can they manage their conquered territory with the limited forces they have?

It's not 1975 anymore, there's like only 3-5 divisions available for them now

I would welcome them with open arms at this point

Russia:
Morale high when fighting krauts and their puppets
Infighting rare, strong unity among Christians and Muslims
Has one of the world's best spy networks
Army willing to die in human wave attacks for the motherland, top physical and mental condition
Fairly large population, will undergo guerrilla warfare if forced on the defensive.

Europe is fugged

S-S-S-S-S--S-SAVE ME DADDY USA
P-P-P-PLS!!23

Goddamn I hate Europe, so fucking weak.

We don't really know what we are doing but we need to keep acting like we do

You forgot about peaces of art cheep as dirt war machines.

Do you Chief is a Kike ?!

good

fpbp

>(((shill)))ka

War has changed

Ivan, if you dont invade us, please can you just empower like minds in Europe? We need your style of leadership

They said the same about Ukraine. Didn't went that far however, despite Ukraine being a total shithole without proper military

>soft power
Only faggots and Europeans care about "soft power"

Look like she is ..

Maybe we should stop antagonizing them by trying to install missile emplacements in Finland

just a thought

>please give money the article

too passive/cucked to fight back

hmm that could be interesting, and I mean a world war scenario without MAD, where mex and maybe even can take advantage of the usa having to deal with bigger guys, thats why you need the 2nd ammendment

Can we use old Russian flag with big two-headed eagle on it :D I want to see it fly over the ashes of our corrupt multicult pa.rliament. Glorious day!

>Cold War
>Russia is jewish communist shit hole
>Current year
>Russia is defending against jewish communism
What a world.

Well, that certainly explains the Syria happening from the other day.

>usa will try to attack first from ukraine
what would be the point of that?
>in b4 what was the point of iraq, vietnam and afghanistan
no commies or muslim terrorists in Ukraine so why should we even bother attacking Russia? we have no business there

You in deep shit dude .. too bad you have to die for Greater Israel ..

Russian air force would be shut down in hours by a coalition of EU air force if they went that HAM.

YES YES YES NUKE BIGGEST CITIES THEY'RE FULL OF KEBAB AND TRAITORS

coward
appeaser

How in the name of fuck could Russia invade Europe? Have you seen the size of Western European cities? The Russian military would struggle to take Poland alone. This is the kind of nonsense that teenagers dream up.

It's still 20 years away. Once Germany and France have been watered down its time to go in for the kill.

it's the fantasy of every underage stormfag and christcuck here because muhh russia christian values muhh non degeneracy muhh no jewish influence

Best post goes to toothpaste

Yeah, they are just throwing airstrikes EVERYWHERE now

So much for ceasefires

The worst thing that can happen to you is a combinaison of Thermobaric and cluster on all your major city simultaneously but Hell For greater Israel nothing is too expansive ! ..

Just like Finnish news this morning: ZERO words about US bombing Syrian forces, Zero words about kebab bombings in the US, 9000 words about dead antifa faggot and hate speech laws

By Europe I guess they mean a Rush across the Vistula, Oder, Rhine and stopping at Brussels. Avoiding any real geographic barrier like the Carpathians or Alps.

>yfw russia barges in europe and kills all brown people

there's a difference between bending over for someone and just not being openly hostile towards them

holy shit: american kike or kike-meat puppet detected

I was busy. What was the happening in Syria the other day?

What's up with that?

Why do they want to send our chillins to war against rusovmonokov?

WE WILL KICK RUSSIAN AGAIN

>meanwhile on /k/

>everyone that doesn't suck russian cock is a jew: the post
it would make more sense for jews to want russia to invade and protract a lengthy war with Europe against white christians but i guess that thought didn't occur in your brain

>implying Mexico won't try an open invasion and seizing of our lands when trump wins so we can donkey BTFO those taco benders

mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN1182PL

>"Could"
>Reminds me of the Spartan "if"

as you can see from this thread. we'd welcome them with open arms, (except for maybe cuck Balts).

Think about it:

PM Teresa May (a cunt) declares over tv that the UK military is drafting for resistance.

> I am staying RIGHT ON MY SOFA. Not moving an inch for that bitch

zazdrovye!

Europe vs Russia when?

After years of libtards crying wolf, maybe now really is the time ro Liberate Europe again.. Looks like most (european) people would welcome the Blonde haired bkue eyed Liberators with open arms..

Virtually everyone on their western border is a NATO ally, and if they attacked a NATO ally it would mean war with the U.S.
It won't happen.
Putin will stick to political subversion.

innawoods sounds better.

>Russia
>no jewish influence

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

literally one of the most jewish influenced countries

tfw Russia is now more european in its values than most of europe. what is it, kikestan against europe?

Maybe not just proxy. It could go direct, but be confined to a neutral battlefield. I could see the potential for direct conflict in Syria without it spreading beyond the region.

literally this

this is such bait sage thread. so many distractions lately from real issues.

patriotism is lost upon you people, not surprised you have been cucked by one power or another since the 1600s

if russia tried annexing even one inch of alaskan soil tomorrow i can guarantee you all of our troops would fight to defend it, i don't give a fuck how christian they claim they are. they are not Americans. they are a foreign enemy.

Some of /k/ will go innawoods but I'm sure /meg/ will just balloon the fuck up

Didn't be fooled. Observant Jews are the good ones.

STOP LINKING IT!

What's Aleppo?

The US """accidentally""" bombed the fuck out of a Syrian army position, causing many of them to die and the rest to be routed from their position by IS

And now they have the gall to blame Assad for the breakdown of the ceasefire

Hopefully Putin annexes all of Europe and saves it from itself.

>inb4 they do it

I hear acordians

Are manchildren like you and all your Cred Forums yes men actually serious? Russia is a horrible country with discriminatory laws and rigged elections.
At this point, I can't even tell if you retards are memeing anymore

get ready to be called jew shill over and over again

Ah, nothing special, your Air Force bombed Syrian military during a ceasefire.

Let them try, I have my illegal assault spoon locked and cocked at all times.

You think the Russian military can overthrow MY Bongistan, you've got another thing coming Charlie Brown.

Tales will be sung of our victory, Mozambique will put a silhouette of the mighty spork on its flag in reverence of our accomplishment.

You think you've seen the best of little Englanders? Wait until you've seen the fury of ten thousand Bongs screaming "EARL GREY OR DEATH" while banging teapots.

Glory to the Empire, pip pip.

Oh, right, nothing to see here.

Why is there no article saying
>The United States could nuke all Islamic countries tomorrow
I wonder why!

After all
>they COULD, as in they have the potential to

Angela Merkel could film a porn video next week.

I could shit on the table at a restaurant in 48 hours.

Jew shill

> dying for Soros and the Jews
> good goy!

I know .. But also the sacrificed one ..

thanks for keeping me posted, Ivan.

kick out NATO and create the EU army

>defending your homeland is jewish

Kek
Crush dissenting opinion!

>Russia is a horrible country with rigged elections
>T. Americam

Can your digits beat mine though?

Defending your home land ?? How !? you cant even defend yourself against a fucking Pressure cooker dude ... and it as nor legs or arms ..

Damn, kek has spoken

They're just trying to push a narrative for all this "EU army" talk.

Basic fear mongering

go away chink leaf you've been shitposting all thread

Because European countries have been cutting their military spending and not meeting the 2% of GDP NATO target. Trump has said he will turn his back on Europe if countries don't start investing more in their own defences. This sent all the NATO generals into panic mode and what better way to convince governments across Europe to spend more than to say big bad Russia """"could"""" invade them in 48 hours?

To believe anything else, you'd have to believe that every independent news agency in the wset is shilling propaganda. If you believe that, you're too lost to even talk to

>Russia SHOULD invade Europe within 48 hours.
Agree. fuck Europe. This time we're staying out of your shit. Besides, Russia is the only country more delusional than us

What the problem you banned from reddit ?!

>cutting spending
Actually, The UK, Germany, and France are increasing their militart budget

am I too Politically incorrect for your liking you from California and cant handle a little heat ?!

DOOOOO IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

>plz be my ai gf

>I wonder if this is classical avert people's attention, when there is internal problems. Its like Tans in America blame racism to externalize problems. Politicians in EU externalize problems to russia.
1) The EU are faggots
2) Blacks aren't the ones bitching about rascism. Its the fucking Tans who do so in order to prevent integration.

Blacks need to be armed.

This means NATO plans to provoke Russia into a war within 48 hours

(OP)
I just don't understand why the UK is warmongering for the US's agendas this hard.

Yes, they saved you from the Nazis but that was a long time ago.

>dropping every year
How many years of population growth will it take for this meme to die? Just curious at this point.

FPBP
And from a fucking Leaf, too.

>It's about military presence, not about bases. US military force can be present at any NATO bases to be honest.
Which you don't like because you know that they're only there so that they'll die if you bomb any base and thus bring America in.

Fpbp

>A

>discriminatory laws and rigged elections
You mean like America?
Only difference is our laws discriminate against men and Whites/Asians.

why should russia invade europe?

its fucking horseshit to make us afraid so the can justify their passive (and not so passive) aggressive NATO military activities

i embrace you comrade!

>Just like Finnish news this morning: ZERO words about US bombing Syrian forces
because it didn't happen. it was a Russian Psyops event claiming that we did

Fuck you

Seriously

NATO countries have fought all over the Middle-East and in Africa these last 15 years

Danish soldiers have bled and died in Iraq and Afghanistan

Stop being so fucking arrogant without knowledge, you ignorant turd

>discriminatory laws
Oh, this is new.

Well, I'll be just as willing to shoot you in the head upon arrival. I'll be waiting for you, Jamal

Why did you already apologize then

I have enough of my gf I try to get rid off no thanks

>If only i recieved one dorrar each time i see this...
You're a delusional citystate and population sink that makes us look sane. Face it: we may believe stupid shit and our politicians may be malicious but at least we're not a batshit insane population sink that's running out of people.

This is what I fuckinfg HATE the most. I've basically turned into the primary news source for my relatives and friends, because the media seems to refuse to report on actually important shit. But I guess the Finnish peasant doesn't deserve to know about the important happenings around the world.

how new are you? i'm guessing you got here the last 3 days or so?

Lol. The rigged election meme.

>Urbanfag thinking the opinions of the urbanfaggots he's around reflect the country as a whole
Hehehe, spotted the faggot.

i don't remember apologizing to anyone for anything

Why is this a big surprise? Of course fucking Russian can steamroll Europe. Sky News ran a story the other day saying how Britain could not defend itself from Russia or any other major power, and I'm asking myself, why are people surprised by this? Britain hasn't been able to defend itself on its own since the end of WW2.

>batshit insane population sink that's running out of people.

At last.

samantha "grrl" power did a tumbr-style apology of "seriously? like omg it was just one itty bitty air strike"

>Where's the news?
Ivan isn't going to invade anyone. They just want to push nationalism and anti-Semitism in Europe and America so the rich Jews flee to Moscow.

Yes precisely newfag 3 days and few hours I am shocked by the amount of Antisemitism and boypussy so triggered on every turn .

>How can they manage their conquered territory with the limited forces they have?
You faggots worship your population sinks. All they have to do is take over your capital and you fuckers would surrender your whole country

God please YES! There's so much to be gained from this:
>another war - breaks our generation's nu-male stagnation
>perspective - remind faggots of how precious and fragile life truly is
>purge - all the commie-fag-jew-nu-male-libshits-remain-voters into the ovens they go
>remove kebab - Russia can't help us with this, but a good enough Happening will kick start that!
>remove parasiticians - into the gas chambers with Labour
I fcking need this.

>When the CIA cointelpro intern goes on his lunch break

The US has expressed regret for the strikes, while Australia, which says its planes were among a number of international aircraft involved in the operation, expressed condolences to the victims' families.

The US "relayed our regret through the Russian Federation for the unintentional loss of life of Syrian forces fighting ISIL," a senior US official told CNN late Saturday, adding that the US would continue to pursue compliance with the ceasefire agreement while targeting terror groups like ISIS, which are not covered by the truce.

lol

They probably died from friendly fire, the morons.

Do you ever stop to think which country you are posting from?

Don't tell me about it.

>Blacks aren't the ones bitching about rascism.

Is this satire? Have you heard of this thing called BLM?

>Well, that certainly explains the Syria happening from the other day.
What's better is that Ivan is no less insane.

I wonder how eurofaggots view America-Russian rivalry. Seems like they'd be scared to death when two countries, both of whom don't even understand their own history or how the world actually works, are in a rivaly.

Someone's getting nukes over

i can find zero sources of us having bombed syrian troops. i can find zero sources of us having apologized for a bombing that didn't happen

i appreciate it if you can point me to something that doesn't say "russia claims" or "alleged bombing"

Russia should save Europe from itself... mainly Germany and Paris desu

see

Please do, I'd happily renounce my British citizenship so I can fight with the Ruskies

Their economy is small but their military isn't. They have less people, but more that are willing to fight. Basically, they're a threat because they're the only uncucked major European nation

Americans now denying that they just bombed the Syrian army to help ISIS

holy shit

I have a new meme for you about your election...

what was the point of brexit again? something about sovereignty or whatever?

>How many years of population growth will it take for this meme to die? Just curious at this point.
Probably when you quit cooking the books and start admitting how doomed you fuckers are.

Russia could invade, but the resulting military and economic actions by America would ensure that will never a Russian country the size it is now.

They would get destroyed.

What are you saying? NATO is practically USA's right hand which only purpose is to be there to make sure that if a nuclear war started between USA and Russia then USA would win. That and furthering American interests of course.

The thought of Russia invading Europe is absurd. Why the fuck would they want to do that? What would they gain by doing that?

>American "trolling"

You fags did it so that you could turn the Middle East into your own population sources. That's not helping; its imperialism you fuckers.

You fags can't get along with each other so you just start importing foreigners thinking they'll be the glue that holds you together.

1) Your numbers can't be trusted and you know it.
2) That only growth was probably from Crimea and all the Ukrainian refugees.

I'm sure we can strike a deal. We're good at this. We'll pretend to be their allies, but purposefully do a shit job at it while they'll think we're an asset.

bye bye gotland i guess lol

You can't even feed your people, comrade.

Until your population becomes mostly morbidly obese elephants like us, your populatiom is in trouble.

Elections are run independently by states. Large scale rigging isn't even possible.

A Russian friend told me that Putin's government has been trying to increase birth rates for some time now and it's been working

>Implying you don't want one

>blitz Europe
>Russia get turned into a crater
>try slice by slice tactics
>give the game away
>Europe remilitarizes
>Russia gets the shit kicked out it
I WANT THE "RUSSIAN INVASION" MAY MAY TO END

>what was the point of brexit again? something about sovereignty or whatever?

In some people's eyes it is yes. For me though it was more a middle finger to the EUro cucks letting all the sand niggers and rapefugees in. I don't give a flying fuck whether I'm British, Aussie, Ruskie or whatever. As long as its not a cucked country and right now, if I had the choice of fighting for Russia or Britain (thus protecting the very cucks I hate) I'd down a bottle of vodka and go to town

Do they mean "could" as in "has the capability to" or as in "has the intention to"?

I don't really feel like reading a tabloid to find out, so would some user summarize please

>Is this satire? Have you heard of this thing called BLM?
BLM is run by Tans and urban elites of all races. They don't give a fuck about Blacks and in fact see Blacks as a threat.

When an organization's "top" people are literally fags and women, you can bet your ass that they're run by someone else with motives that do NOT coincide with the stated goals.

BLM wants to use Blacks as pawns while keeping them from ever actually gaining strength and doing anything.

No shit.
The USA can invade canada in 12 hours.
The fuck does that matter?
Of course you can easily invade countries that are your neighbors.

the country is still run by Soros. Americans have this weird idea that muhh country is equal to muhh gubmint. If Russia invaded, a sympathtic government would rise and take power.

This. They have cried wolf even as they were the wolves, as Putin scrambled to rescue Syria and his own navy and ethnic Russian populations in Ukraine. Everybody is sick of your shit, Chaim.

pls come

Sure thing goy wtv you said ..

How does the cabbage taste Ilja? Beware this is a Russkibot that runs on rubbles

>falling for russian psyops
no US sources that says we did it

Funny how you Russians always resort to Tu Quoque or Ad Hominim arguments.

Oh, well, we're going to kill your muscovites, kill all the people surrounding Moscow, and then kill everyone who pisses us off and there's not a damn thing you fuckers can do about it.

Its about time that Russia finally is brought out behind the woodshed.

Imagine a new european Tsar driving out shitskins and jews. ^^ it would be another shoah

They do try, but it's not working good enough. White Russians are dying out like any other Europeans

Russia could also be nuked fairly easily. So does europe.

And in the end everyone is fucked, therefore there will be no war.

Doubt it. The main thing Russia is doing to increase population growth is their attempt to create population sources in Siberia with free land.

your own fucking government APOLOGIZED for it!

sputniknews.com/news/20160918/1045421812/obama-regrets-airstrike-syrian-army.html

Seriously, fuck you uneducated, uninformed fucks. your country is cancer

Tylsyyttäsikö ajattelit paskapostata?

Can't get rid of women in the workforce?

>A
>FUCKING
>BURGER

>manpower pool
>relevant before mobilization
>relevant for 6 weeks thereafter
Russia has a standing army larger by far than any other country in the region, you'd be fucked in the first weeks

Russia will just invade the Scandis and then be a little bitch wondering if anyone will take him on.

>700k
>enough to control Yurop
Oh, I am laffin. Call me back when they have breached 7 digits.

sputnik news is RUSSIAN OWNED media

Bet you won't admit which individual that airstrike was targeting.

who.is/whois/sputniknews.com

>Registrant Contact Information:
>Rossiya Segodnya
>Zubovskiy bulvar, 4
>Moscow

>nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/revealed-russian-invasion-could-overrun-nato-60-hours-15112
>Balts can last longer than the whole of EU
GET FUK

that's russian-made propaganda. we never apologized for an attack that probably never happened

yes. Syrian Army

>They do try, but it's not working good enough. White Russians are dying out like any other Europeans
That's the price of urbanism/socialism. You shouldn't let inflexible population centers control your country. They'll just rob everyone, kill off the locals and replace them with foreigners more qualified for the jobs.

This is the same shit the Romans did.

Do they mean like, within the next 48 hours, or just at any time they could launch an invasion within 48 hours? Because the later is sort of retarded, they could launch missiles from Moscow and be blowing up European cities within 15 minutes if they wanted to.

At last

theamericanconservative.com/larison/a-costly-mistake-in-syria/

not sure if you're trolling or just fucking retarded

What kind of statement is this?

Of course Russia *could* invade Europe within 48 hours.

How often in the last 50 years has Russia *not* been able to Invade Europe within 48 hours?

If Russia invades Europe, it's nuclear armageddon the next day. So it's not going to fucking happen.

hahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahah

> American education

Fugg! everything is russian probaganda!

you sound like hillary. kill yourself

>that's russian-made propaganda. we never apologized for an attack that probably never happened
Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. You can't trust the vodka rats but you can't trust the people saying you can't trust the vodka rats since often they're vodka rats themselves.

Bitch of a situation. Guess that's what happens when you have an enemy that's suffering from siege mentality.

>we are investigating why we did it but we don't admit anything

edition.cnn.com/2016/09/19/politics/syria-coalition-airstrike/

i think these burgers are trolling. if not, its a new level of low IQ. ISIS was made by amrica

>Imagine a new european Tsar driving out shitskins and jews. ^^ it would be another shoah
I have bad news for you... Moscow is trying to actually do the opposite. Ivan can't reform/grow so he's relying on pushing anti-Semitism in foreign states and then giving Jews(and their wealth) safe refuge in Russia.

how come you can come up with zero legitimate sources?

there are probably dozens of no-name russian-propaganda media sites spreading these lies. show a credible source please

>ask for proof
>get none
i'm still waiting

>dragging Europe and the Anglosphere into an ideological and unwinnable war on/of terror.
>create the extremists Europe is experiencing today
>thousands of allied soldiers die fighting wars started by the US
>some of those even by the badly trained soldiers here in the US

>Still has the burger opinion that they are the best and stand alone in the world.

This is why the world hates us.

>Fugg! everything is russian probaganda!
Basically it is. The blue pill and the red pill are both incorrect. Neo never left the simulation and you smell of vodka

>it's ran by others
The most major figures in it are blacks and a white guy who thinks he's black.

And so what? This doesn't excuse niggers running around and burning down their own neighborhoods because "das raycis."

>They don't give a fuck about blacks
They're obsessed with them. They just have terrible ideas about what to do with them.

>see Blacks as a thread
lmao are you black? Is this why you're desperate to paint your own tribe's failings as the fault of others?

>I can find zero sources
Literally CNN. Try harder shill. The quotes are from senior US officials.

Glad im not European

>enough to control yurop
>not forcing POWs to supplement your mps
Do you even war? Mix in a handful of checks into a Russian mp patrol suddenly you've got double the manpower. Then utilize local cops on top of the on pain of death if they don't cooperate. Partisan activity will kill non Russians and thus conquered peoples can be turned against each other. The nazis used Ukrainian troops to defend their Atlantic wall because they needed Germans on the eastern front and new the Anglos wouldn't be able to tell the difference

>Officials emphasized there are no final conclusions by the US about who was struck
>The US remains insistent that it does not target Syrian forces

See? No proof. You are taking russian psyops claims as fact. You can't even provide ONE credible sources that says we did it.

Actually ISIS represents Saudi wahhabism but you're basically right because they are allies.

theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/18/us-accuses-russia-of-grandstanding-over-deadly-syria-air-strikes

edition.cnn.com/2016/09/17/middleeast/syria-claims-coalition-airstrike-hit-regime-forces/

Americucks BTFO

read it nigger
see:CNN says we don't know who did it. spoiler alert: there probably wasn't any syrian troops killed at all

I JUST DID MOTHERFUCKER. I GAVE YOU THREE!

Russia you can come if you BTFO the mudslim scum that inhabits our land

Oh wow this one triggered me you fucked dude I am on your case now now ...

Buuut leave after that kthxbye

"we dont know who did it!"

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Yeah, the air force of Bhutan might have done it. God, please let some american pilots die soon

You guyz better sage this thread now ..

>theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/18/us-accuses-russia-of-grandstanding-over-deadly-syria-air-strikes
first link, doesn't confirm we hit syrian troops

>edition.cnn.com/2016/09/17/middleeast/syria-claims-coalition-airstrike-hit-regime-forces/
again, doesn't confirm. see:
you have zero, ZERO credible sources saying US hit syrian troops, but you keep presenting it as fact

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474320454625.webm

no you didn't

you provided TWO, and i told you, nothing in there confirms that US carried out the attacks, nor does it even prove attacks on syrian troops occurred

Your low lvl propaganda come from the Nazi and you transcende them on every aspect of vileness

"we cant confirm jews did 9/11"

but jews did 9/11

you really are pathetic. like i said, i hope the caskets start flowing soon. gotta get some Russian BUK launchers out there

again, no attack probably even occurred. you are falling for russian psyops operation. those links confirm what i've been saying. US never hit syrian troops like you claimed.

we never apologized for hitting syrian troops like you claimed

no amount of shitposting makes your claims valid

Americans are the bastard stepchild of europe, full of negros and jews. no wonder they shart in mart

>i think these burgers are trolling. if not, its a new level of low IQ. ISIS was made by amrica
Hey, we may so fucking stupid that we believe that Black culture actually exists and isn't just southern pre-war White culture adopted by Blacks and called "Black culture" by the Yankee Tans.

We may be so dumb we think our foreign policy shit works when in reality all we're doing is living in denial about the fact that the damage done by the Civil War can't be corrected without the second regime falling and a new one rising.

We may be so dumb that we believe OBL intended to kill thousands of people on live TV even though he clearly had no intent to kill more than a few hundred and wanted both planes to hit simultaneously. He'll we're so dumb we don't realize that all he was trying to do is overthrow the government of Saudi Arabia.

We may be so dumb we don't realize that our country has gone to shit because Yankees don't want integration of Southerners and basically push poverty, abortion, faggotry, etc on Southern Diaspora to get rid of them.

Hell, we may be so dumb that we think Gun Control is about disarming Cletus when in reality its all about disarming Tyrone

Fuck, we may be so dumb that we don't realize the Blacks must be armed.

But....

At least we're not as fucking retarded and delusional as Ivan who still to this day hasn't realized the the "Protocols" were written in a way to be recognized as made up conspiracy crap in order to push government reforms without the Tsar looking like a bitch.

your entire shitpost on this thread denying facts confirmed by the Syrians themselves is equivalent of

WE DINDU NUFFIN!

I strongly suspect im talking to a nigger

pathetic means appealing to emotions. learn english better Igor. i'm not appealing to emotions. i'm asking you to substantiate your claims

you claimed US hit Syrian troops. i want an credible source stating so

you claimed US apologized for the US hitting Syrian troops. i want a credible source saying so.

you still fail to provide any such article substantiating your claims

Cherry picked bull shit and you know it

What's wrong with pissing on someone who tried to kill you?

post proofs

read it igor

You fuckers come out of the woodwork so predictably every time with that pic.

You deeply disturbed dude go see a shrink before it degenerate into something worst ..

got Samantha Power apologizing with CNN reporting it. If it was false, she would have DENIED it, but its true, and so she didn't.

literally no other country on here is believing your bullshit about "we dindu it". fuck off

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

>but jews did 9/11
Nope. OBL just botched everything and killed way more people than intended with many of the deaths on Live TV.

No shit there was knowlege of the attack before hand. Our government was waiting for it to happen so they could out-smart Osama by not falling for his trap.

.... then the fuckers fell

POST PROOFS

the link you provided CONFIRMED the US doesn't know of any such airstrikes hitting any Syrian troops

your link supports my argument. are you going to keep shitposting, are you going to POST PROOFS to substantiate your claims?

she does not deny it happened. PERIOD

You guyz are in deep trouble in your heads you are Fuck top and I am looking at Evil shit all day long .. you the worst you make Satan himself blush

>your entire shitpost on this thread denying facts confirmed by the Syrians themselves is equivalent of
So? Why do we have to argue with you?

Big deal. Some worthless Russians got bombed and you're too chickenshit to admit that we sent some Ivans straight to hell.

Bet you don't want that Cargo 200 turning Red Square into a fucking riot of dumb abortion addicts who just lost their only sons.

>Cherry picked bull shit and you know it
No shit. The point is that Ivan can fuck off.