So when the black one is the female, it is suddenly okay?

So when the black one is the female, it is suddenly okay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1yrH4qS2RA
nypost.com/2010/07/21/blond-bombshell/
youtube.com/watch?v=u7z1VNbWhEM
zoeyzacquery.com
youtube.com/watch?v=v_JhmeUMgqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=My4bnfwWL58
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

As long as she doesn't vote Democrat.

No you stupid fucking kraut

>pretty much same skin tone as her father
>hair isn't all that fucked either
She lucked out. She lucked out good.

According to Cred Forums, yes, for non-retarded people, no.

no

>SAGE IN ALL FIELDS

No, that's disgusting.

She would have to be either military or conservative, i aint sticking my dick in shaniqua from the hood.

You're kind of marrying down if you're white and you get a black girl. Unless you're a loser to begin with

The little mulatto girl looks like an arab

It's OK as long as he doesn't breed with her.

That's her husband's daughter

Overall, it seems that father's genes are more visible, so if a white guy bleaches a negress, their kid will be more white than black. On the other hand when a white woman gives birth to black seed, it's basically still a nigger, although a bit more capable (Barack Obama, Lewis Hamilton etc...). So WM+BF is a bit better than BM+WF.

Skin color almost always follows the father. Darker dad, darker kids, olive dad, olive kids.

> That's a freakin' cute family, tbqhfamajam

Duh, colonialism Hans

BLEACHING works with recessive genes, it just takes longer. If Brazil had another hundred years of it they actually would look white.

no its worse, theres no benefit for a white guy fucking a nigress

Yes, it's OK for us to conquer other tribes but not OK for other tribes to take our women

No that is still shit. Especially with a nog. That child is very lucky to have inherited more white looking features than black. It certainly is true that a fathers genes are a more powerful factor in producing mixed children that look more white, but still it is chucking genes in a drain to mix with a nog.

I think BLEACHing Japs and Persian-tier Arabs could be a priority though. It helps clean up the Arab and Gook genes in their populations. It also seems that when the child is a girl the mix looks even more like the dad, I'm not sure how true this is.

Black is never ok

4x more likely to be killed by a black wife than a white wife

It does not work. A society can only provide for so many people and instead of fucking white women you create mulatto children.

Sure the blacks become whiter but whites go extinct and then slowly blacks go back to being niggers

no.

Yes
It's simmple
Man can impregnate milions of women
Women can only have 7- 8 children and now only 2
A black women with a bleached kids means one less black women with 7 black kids
A white male can breed with a black women and still have countless of white children with other women
The mother is the key

As long as your kids are all girls too and grandkids

Not if the niglets are in a white country. I don't understand how so many of you faggots don't understand that it's the niggers pooing up our gene pool thats the problem. Colonial rape is always a good thing, but race mixing in your own lands is self destructive.

The fucking europoors on this board seem to have a nigress fetish. They are disgusting subhuman trash and have nothing to offer anyone.

do you think niggers like coalburners? They want to preserve the black race too. have you seen the comedy pages? Always hating on "light skin niggas" basically just mixed niggers. Not coalburning is the best for both of us

we don't actually see that many niggers irl
the fetish just stems from seeing nigs with amazing bodies on ig

What if I fell in love with the nigress for who she is as a person? Can't my happiness come before the happiness of others who just happen to sharethe same skintone as me? I got one life to live, and i'd like to spend it with the person who makes me happy.

It's not, but it causes a different perception with no disgust.

Bestiality is never OK

Yes, men have always conquered a lesser race in this manner.

Still though. Have some standards for yourself. No self respecting man should ever settle for a nigger.

Its never fucking ok and anyone who says it is, or its different, are just as big of problem as the nigger is to begin with

no it's not. Kids IQ will be much lower on average.

Is this true? I need to fucking know now.
>inb4 nigger lover
Been with my wife for a decade, finally we're pregnant (many black women have pregnancy issues, that's a hidden red pill).

Hell no. I'd shame that oil-driller worse than any coal-burner.

My brother married a light skin Mexican girl, their kids are blonde and blue/green eyes. One has blonde curly hair like our great grandma.
Not a single one looks anything like his wife's side of the family. All my education in the past said whites were recessive traits.

Did science lie?

>t. white woman

I can see that.
Been married to a black woman for 10 years. They're more possessive than white chicks, but will never ever divorce (they'll kill you in your sleep if you cheat).

You can fuck a black chick if you want but don't knock her up

I hope this is true, I'm with a Viet chick with very light skin, but if my kid can be milky white same as me then she'll be able to blend in here AND be adored in Asia, asian modeling-career shekels here I come.

>be half nigger
>light skinned father

>have the complexion of a sand nigger
>pre-9/11: everyone asks if I'm Puerto Rican or some random shit
>post-9/11: everyone thinks I'm a fucking muslim

Fuck this gay earth.

No, you fucking kraut cuckold. Racemixing in general is wrong, period.

Yes because to these people it's not about race mixing or the white race, just "dey takin' our wimmen!"

SJWs are right about white men being liars and hypocrites

>we

Stop being a faggot

Who gives a shit about that, as long as the halfniglet only fucks darkies as well. Women should only fuck with people that are lighter skinned than they are (among other things, high IQ, healthy, etc....). Albinos should not be allowed to reproduce.

the future of america
you're looking at it
pussy ass cracker

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1yrH4qS2RA

>DATA
>N/A

hmmmmmm.....

I thought about that. I typed that because I didn't want you fuckers memeing wife's son.

>pol is one person

No, it's not okay to race mix between any races because the child will be a culture-less reject. They won't be seen be either parent race as one of their own.

>My brother married a light skin Mexican girl
>Been married to a black woman for 10 years
Gas your brother and then yourself. Gas your parents too while you're at it.

Pretty much yes.

You could've just said we finally decided to have a kid

Lol look at all these white ppl talking about how strong there genes r but when its ever a mix couple the strong black genes are always the most visble cause black genes r stronger cracka that why u sor worried

No, it's never ok.

Hahah yep brotha

Blasian relationships are extremely rare.

No.

Tried for years, needed science. No joke.

Pretty much no.
Better dead than black.

You shouldn't have had children. This kind of shit is why the world is filled with genetic failures.

Why can't black chicks get prego easily?
They've always got like 5 before they leave highschool.

>go back to being niggers

They can't, whiteness will always be their somewhere, just buried under dominante genes. After about four generation of bleaching your niggers become Italian tier.
nypost.com/2010/07/21/blond-bombshell/
It happens user, I have literally seen it with people I've met IRL. If we made abortions more accessable to minorities the this would eventually be the closest you could get to not being white but ut would take a concentrated effort, a large one. A fuckhuge ass one that would take centuries, but it's doable. Once genetic engineering becomes a thing everyone, most of all the offspring of non-whites, will look white purely because the parents choose to have those genes arrificially made into the phenotype.

Yes because typically the black girl is trying to marry up and out of the ghetto which means she is actively trying to deniggerize herself.

When the woman is white she is just looking for an ape to pound her.*

*Exclusions may apply

no

Kidnappings here we come, also. Keep a tight watch on her if you go over there

>racemixing

Never okay

Hell yeah. Wm/bf doesnt have a 90% divorce rate like the opposite does

People can do whatever the fuck they want. If they want to lower their offspring's IQ, let them.

>the IQ meme
You Leafs really ought to try harder

>statistics are now memes

Sounds good ahmed

Often mixed race people are not fertile and have serious genetic diseases such as Lupus.

The end of the day nature decides. The current forced race mixing won't last as anyone with the slightest grasp of genetic will know.

Make 100 coons breed with a white women and you could have 200 mixed race kids, but when they breed with each other you'll get a percentage that is pure black and a percentage pure white.

It actually would be a good idea to get rid of genetic traits in blacks that make them so destructive to civilisation. Giving them white genes has been tried in the USA for hundreds of years and has produced the world worst niggers.

>need a better plan

go back to middle east

Yes.

Death to all white women.
Women aren't people.
Fags need the rope.
Tumblr is gay.

:^)

>People can do whatever the fuck they want. If they want to lower their offspring's IQ, let them.
I disagree.
We're on a finite ship. Niggers gotta get good with books or they have to go.

Rate.
youtube.com/watch?v=u7z1VNbWhEM

I'm more into Punjabis myself

You had egg donation or sperm donation with your ivf?

Light skin Mexican is just Burgerstan speak for Spaniard. And yes, Spaniards are white.

Sauce? Where's the complete set?

Yes because the black one is almost always male

If they dont have kids before 25 they begin to break down. They're tubes grow fibroids and close up. They're meant to have kids around 16,after 20 they begin breaking down.
Doctors explained it very well. Seriously was extremely surprising. Feel like I've been lied to about the human body all my life.
The doctor was very very blunt and red pilled. Pretty hardcore soul breaking experience tbhfam

What's happening from what I can tell is that groups of people are starting to become lighter and lighter. Maybe it's a evolution thing. 2nd-3rd generation immigrant kids are lighter as fuck. But not a science guy, so I can't explain it.

zoeyzacquery.com

She's naturally hairy, you've been warned

Shes kind of uggo but I still get the strangest boner

asian here. if anything, it is worse than a woman being with a nigger. you hold the line of your family and race more than any woman could. i hope none of you fall for this sort of kike-washing

>she would have to be ________
>if she is ________
never "if" a nigger woman or give her any sort of conditions. just stay away

r/k selection. Less evolved species breed earlier and the offspring matures faster

She has a retarded kid

>kind of proves the point that race mixing is not ok

I think I remember him saying something like that. Probably true. Doctor was Indian with slight accent. Kinda autistic in that he doesn't care about feelings, can only speak in stats and facts. Strange that he's a gyno doc.

Well, when the father is a white man. The kid's gonna recieve a better education than with a black father. So yes, it's better.

This is because the woman almost always initiates the divorce.

In the case of Black woman/White man, the woman has no better options.

this

inb4 "it is our job to impregnate all of them"

no, it's not your job to have kids with a nigger and have to pay child support to her for the rest of your life so your half niglings can go on to lead the blacks against whites

fucking idiots

Nah they seems to be fine.
youtube.com/watch?v=v_JhmeUMgqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=My4bnfwWL58

Yes. Females are the limiting factor in the propagation of a race, so long as all white women have white children, white men can go fuck whatever they want.

Racemixing is never ok. Not even the faggots who say 'well it's ok if Asians and Whites breed because they're culturally compatible'.

Racemixing is never ok.

No, race mixing is race mixing. The hypocrisy thing is a meme.

BLEACHED

Yeah, pretty much.