>N. Aleppo 4 September
i.imgur.com/Q2NNfeT.jpg
>N. Hama August 31
i.imgur.com/K1vQQwK.jpg
>East Ghouta 2 September
i.imgur.com/3QgcUYa.jpg

Developments Sept. 19
>BREAKING: Syria army declares 'end' of ceasefire
>Reports of a Red Crescent aid convoy targeted by airstrikes in W Aleppo after cease-fire ends
>Syrian Army opens fire on US drone in Deir Ezzor
>Hezbollah, Syrian Army destroy jihadist rebel tunnel in Zabadani
>Last jihadist rebels to leave Homs city on Monday
>Russian Foreign Ministry: White House is "defending ISIS terrorists"
>US Airstrikes kill +100 and wound +100 SAA soldiers in Deiz Ezzor
>Rebels execute 26 civilians in Aleppo

Syrian presidential advisor accuses US of deliberately targeting Syrian Army - youtu.be/b27JHrXR8dc
Samantha Power blames everything on Russia / defends US actions in Syria - youtu.be/w8sHzxILZMk
New SyrianGirlpartisan - youtu.be/aHdknYHZAE4

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-idUSKCN11P146?il=0
youtube.com/watch?v=d13b03GgQWU
twitter.com/ShoebridgeC/status/777575133141688320
pastebin.com/a9pFAX7M
moonofalabama.org/2016/09/us-allies-volunteer-to-share-blame-for-deir-ezzor-attack.html
twitter.com/fatihrx/status/777910027776581632
twitter.com/dmitryzaksAFP/status/777960028166914048
twitter.com/leloveluck/status/777919030703353856
twitter.com/leloveluck/status/777940129436536832
twitter.com/dkimball12/status/777947501773062144
twitter.com/AliAlAhmed_en/status/777962858176999424
twitter.com/Elizrael/status/777959594475843584
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-19/dear-fbi-does-constitute-intent-oh-shit-guy-sought-tech-advice-july-2014-strip-vips-
twitter.com/RamiAILoIah/status/777980601873866752
twitter.com/RamiAILoIah/status/777981310694518784
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CGe-bPGq7WU&ebc=ANyPxKouDpNaTOVcRwYAVg1n4S9Qee-s_A8jpRpBvp0xImCHe_uTtgN1QUrKDAvm44FchVes1l5r0v7QAtTsc4lGcvjbNxrP3g
twitter.com/Syria_Daily
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/19/u-s-may-have-killed-prisoners-not-troops-in-syria-strike.html
twitter.com/morsov3721/status/777979745430605826
homework.uoregon.edu/pub/class/350/rpet.jpg
allrussias.com/images/az_Soviet_Coal_big.jpg
twitter.com/MIG29_/status/777989672249266176
twitter.com/Charles_Lister/status/777991988545253376
now.mmedia.me/lb/en/NewsReports/566559-idlib-students-asked-to-calculate-execution-odds
l-union-fait-la-force.info/uploads/img55aa727c23a0e.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SOON
O
O
N

THOSE WHO ARE NOT 100% WITH US ARE 100% AGAINST US

THOSE WHO ARE 100% AGAINST US WILL BE 100% GENOCIDED BY US

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED

kurds are white and european

Israel.

The FSA must go

Everything south of Croatia is not white

Why are FSA so Takfir?

They and Onur should all be trown from the roof.

Fuck Trump and fuck white people

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-idUSKCN11P146?il=0

>Air raids hit aid trucks near the city of Aleppo on Monday, a monitoring group reported, as the Syrian military declared that a week-long ceasefire was over.

>The attacks were carried out by either Syrian or Russian aircraft, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said, adding that there had been 35 strikes in and around Aleppo since the truce ended.

This

/thread

>everything south of croatia is not white
everything west or north of poland is not white too

Friendly reminder that we have 1 year Putin in Syria coming up in 11 days and 1 year /sg/ in twelve

You a good lad, I like you.

1 year /sg/?

delete this

Here ya go lad.

its older than that, was just less regular before russian airforce

i remember seeing the threads in the catalog during /ug/ days

I remember syria threads but maybe they weren't called syria general back then? I'm not sure

>US aids ISIS directly providing them CAS with A-10s
>Cries when full scale war breaks out

Fucking Americunts, why did you have to drag my country into your shit

Not a running general until russia entered the fray tho`.

Aleppo Prison siege was 2014 May.

Semis going up tonight!

So? There wasn`t a contentious general dedicated to Syria.

Random thread on the topic ≠ General

/sg/ is largely just a result of bored /ug/fags jumping on the next happeningtrain anyway

Who invited this perma virgin here?

You guys playing Miss /sg/ or something? Pathetic as fuck dude. This ain't reddit, there is no upboat or Karma L M A O

No

Kerry is threatening Syria if it doesn't go back to the cuckfire.

>Omar Barakat the director of the Syrian Red Crescent had been killed by the bombing on a convoy of aid in western Aleppo with more than 25 barrels and rocket

>25 barrels

feels good to be an assadist

Source me up

When is Russia going to stop all this terrorism??? Or Iran??? Its been 5-years now..lol

fuck off

Hmm makes me think. How did you as an Assadist feel during the ''incident'' at Deir ez-Zor?

youtube.com/watch?v=d13b03GgQWU

Russia wants to Syria gone as much as America does. Russia prefers a slow burn though.

(((Kenneth Roth)))

twitter.com/ShoebridgeC/status/777575133141688320

K*rds are cousins with persians
Relly makes you think huh?

HERE COMES THE SPIN

You are wrong. Or I am. At least I know of no such threads from before then, which kind of sucks because this means I could have avoided spending my whole summer in autistically gathering news.

Not that it actually matters.

Here is the oldest pastebin I still remember, in case anyone cares about 1 year old links

pastebin.com/a9pFAX7M

No one likes Assad. This can all end if he just steps down.

There's a report that US wanker's jets (ISIS's air force) will now be shot down if they approach any sensitive positions in Syria controlled by the SAA.

Good, all American soldiers in Syria deserve to get violently murdered.

No one likes kikes either, guess what will happen to them. (Hint: what should have happened 70 years ago).

>K*rds are cousins with persians
K*rds' cousin is also his wife, mother and sister, really makes you think.

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FUCKING JOKING

>reuters
>the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said

>Albert Einstein said the definition of insanity is doing something over and over again and expecting a different result.

>drafted citizens aren't really soldiers
>conscription is an unusual policy and a sign of weakness, not something present in most developed nations

I'm actually mad, this is blatant even for shills like the Daily Beast.

>Obviously someone in a U.S. command phoned up U.S. allies and asked them to please share the blame for the "mistaken" U.S. air support for the ISIS ground attack: "If all are guilty, no one is guilty and no one can be punished."

moonofalabama.org/2016/09/us-allies-volunteer-to-share-blame-for-deir-ezzor-attack.html

>A famous book and movie is the template for such play:

>As Poirot pursues his investigation, he discovers that everyone in the coach had a connection to the Armstrong family and, therefore, had a motive to kill Cassetti. Poirot proposes two possible solutions ... The first solution is that a stranger boarded the train and murdered Cassetti. The second one is that all 13 people in the coach were complicit in the murder, seeking the justice that Cassetti had escaped in the United States. He concedes Countess Helena Andrenyi didn't take part, so the murderers numbered 12, resembling a self-appointed jury. Mrs. Hubbard .. confesses that the second solution is the correct one.

FUCKING AMERICUNTS LEAVE AUSTRALIA OUT OF THIS

I SWEAR TO GOD IF WE GET INTO SHIT FOR THIS I'M GOING TO FLUSH A BURGER DOWN THE TOILET

>are kurds white
Syrians, turks, Iranians, Libyans etc who all surround them all look whiter than them. Kurds and Iraqis are niggers of the middle east.

t. kurd with M eyebrow

Naah this is great. You aussies are alright in my book after the ''incident''.

#TurkishSpecialForces #EuphratesShield
twitter.com/fatihrx/status/777910027776581632

SO WHO DID IT?

twitter.com/dmitryzaksAFP/status/777960028166914048

It was a mistake :^)

Data Arab song and poem playing throughout the video ayyyy

Either Assad or Russia obviously.

Even better
twitter.com/leloveluck/status/777919030703353856

>Great article from Sofrep (hosted on fortunascorner to avoid the paywall)
ty m8

>What about that PA-18 from Luxembourg?
My sides. I was already wandering about the strange danish statement that their F-16 were involved in the mission, but not in the airstrike
>we did it, but we didn't

>25 barrels
You can't make this shit up

We'll be genocided by south africa? Uh oh I'm scared now.

>twitter.com/leloveluck/status/777940129436536832
>6 year old Mohamed and 10 year old Badr, both wounded in tonight's blitz on Aleppo.
Assad confirmed for being a literal Nazi, using Nazi tactics and probably Nazi planes

They are saying they were on the mission, so that people forget the obvious:
who was in command, who provided the information and who bombed the target.
tbqh i think that someone sabotaged kerrys campaign. Propably a hawk from the cia hillary camp not from obamas defense board

This is it. WW3 is in full swing behind the scenes now.

>pastebin link

it's like you just gave me cocaine after I'd been clean for months. RIP leaf

>Upon further investigation, it was revealed that Assad's prisoners in Deir Ez Zor had suicidally lobbed barrels directly into the air above them, in a desperate bid to escape the evil dictator's clutches

Ita hilarious because you realize what a joke of a conflict syria is in full scale. If anyone would have wanted to commit seriously to the war, it would have been over in 2012.

Thanks Obama.

Israel is already 75% jew and dropping and they own a tiniy % of the land in that image, they would genocide themselces by spreading too thin

Hitler did nothing wrong

Isis are becoming broke. I give it a year.

b-but what about trying to invade Russia? Was that not wrong as well?

>check m8 neon atzees

>tbqh i think that someone sabotaged kerrys campaign. Propably a hawk from the cia hillary camp not from obamas defense board
That's actually worse than if Kerry/Obongo were behind it. It means the US lost control of its central command structure and has to be treated as a terrorist state worldwide.

>Aid trucks have been hit by an air strike near the Syrian city of Aleppo, reports say, hours after the military declared the current cessation of violence was over.

>The Syrian Red Crescent said the convoy was making a routine delivery from Aleppo to rural rebel-held areas.

>It is not known if there are casualties and the government has not commented.

We've got to stop these goddamn kikes.

Never ever reply to me again cuck

that's a novel way of (you) whoring right there

>implying it wasn't his duty as a human being to kill communists

kill urself

So much this. The terrorists lost max 2000 man when breaching Aleppo and fanboys are lamenting that they may have lost 10% fighting force in one week. The US lost 2.5k man on an average day during the battle of the bulge on one front, the Russians lost 40k men in Borodino. All FSA and ISIS forces combined are max 120k men, ~a third of the forces used only on the german side in Stalingrad. The scale is a joke, even in the spanish civil war each side had over 500k men.

>Office of the U.N. Special Envoy for Syria confirming attack on aid convoy near Aleppo. Says unclear if mortar or aerial attack.

who did this?

They weren't even conscripts though, they were highly experienced elite units

twitter.com/dkimball12/status/777947501773062144

>SO WHAT KINDA TRAIN AND ARM PROGRAM DO YOU WANT SENPAI?

>FUCK MY WHOLE FOREIGN POLICY UP

There are claims that two groups in the us foreign policy drive completly different goals in syria, leading up to the point, that obamas defense board sabotaged the cias weapons transfer from libya and got them age old turkish equipment instead. They also gave rebel data to israel, russia and germany knowing they would share with assad

>implying trying to kill a few more commies didn't cost him the war and destroy nazi germany

this lack of foresight is typical of a gypsy

Guys this article linked in the previous thread is very insightful

Details the specifics of the failed Washington/CIA syrian policies and explains how FSA and al-Nusra/JFaS really arent as different as MSM and shills pretends they are

All the more reason to treat any US asset as a wild card and shoot first, to avoid "mistakes"

Nusra / White Helmets

The similarities witht the spanish civil war are there though.
Huge and long frontline, far to few troops, following from there disability of both sides to properly defense, huge amounts of miltias and foreign fighters, well equiped and trained but small shocktroops supported and brought in by foreign powers

>Pictures allegedly humanitarian convoy of the Red Cross was bombed earlier:

ayooo

Apparently we "accidentally" bombed Assad's forces.
And all our prime minister said "oops, just a mistake, let's move on".

Currently it looks like the ruaf struck against a nusra depot and the convoy parked next to it wirhout informing anyone. Just bad luck or nusra finding new human shields

thank you """fearless humanitarians""" of USAID and UK Foreign Office

>implying the soviet union had won had the yanks not gotten involved

If you hadn't armed the allies, japan would've have pearl harbore'd , would've won the east. Russia did not and still does not have the capacity to defend itself on an all-border attack against an equally sized western power. It depends 100% on outnumbering the enemy in "choke points" , nowadays formed by so called "buffer countries"

Is this where all of the shit-skins come to hangout?

that's a bunch of bullshit. It was US hardware.

>the syrian civil war is actually a U.S. civil war in proxy

the groups are primarily pentagon and the cia, this is why you have U.S. backed groups fighting each other

The entire Syrian civil war was possible thanks to the CIA growing beyond its limits and de facto taking over U.S. foreign policy.

>UNLIMITED DRONE WORKS
>CIA effectively bypassing DNI (Director of National Intelligence) and reporting directly to the president
>Waging war and changing regimes without congressional approval by funding proxies and using legal loopholes for airstrikes

it's a big fat THANKS, OBAMA and all this overstepping of boundaries is about to fall onto the lap of Hillary or Trump

2ran
cCc
IYI

this, I remember thinking the same thing when I read about the spanish civil war

>lose on the ground
>bomb civilians
kek asshead is pathetic.

its not hard to say with amount of bullshit propaganda that is going on on twatter

reminder prior to ceasefire agreement rebels threaten to attack any UN convoy
US has no control whatsoever on them and signed the deal with russians

I hope Russia shoots down all our planes and pilots.

I have no sympathy for any military who supports terrorists.

0/3
dubious, discuss

>implying the soviet union had won had the yanks not gotten involved

That's my point, if Germany didn't overextend itself, it could have won. Of course the circumstances that led to that decision are not as simple as that, but overextending so much is guaranteed to have a destabilizing effect

>equally sized western power
no such thing
not ever
at any point in history

twitter.com/AliAlAhmed_en/status/777962858176999424
>Large number of casualties in #Saudi Khamis Mushait following #Yemeni missile hit military base. Hospitals at code blue @CNN

they did it again

>it could have won
they could have taken moscow, but that isn't winning
napoloeon took moscow and he still lost

>white helmets
top kek

Which rebels are now fighting ISIS with turkish army ? Jabhat Al Fatah ?

I'm talking about not invading Russia at all.

>>moonofalabama.org/2016/09/us-allies-volunteer-to-share-blame-for-deir-ezzor-attack.html
>While the Danish airforce deployed F-16s to the Middle East theater, those planes were send to only operated in Iraq, not in Syria:
>Denmark will send seven F-16 fighter jets to help combat IS militants in Iraq, Prime Minister Helle Thorning-Schmidt said on Friday.
Your quote is using outdated information by the way.

Helle is no longer our Prime minister, and since July we have operated in Syria as well.

>ceasefire is over
This will be great to see psychotic Assadists and taqiyah loving rafidah fanboys who dick ride every single totalitarian regime and authoritarian dictator out there. It will be just great to see all you putinbot shills and SAA faggets crying over the Sunnis kicking the Baathist scum's shit in

What are you smoking mang?
/sg/ was kept up most of the time since before Qusair. And that shit was in 2013.

Hillary email scandal happening thread.

how is daily life in assad controlled areas?

rapes, murders

if russia didn't invade them, i think germany could have stalemated the west

dont believe sven cuck, it is pretty normal according to the syrian posters that show up here from time to time

As I said, I might be wrong. However, not in this variant, as Leaf was actually very through about the archive after he took over (Rest in peace you glorious bastard)

>rapes, murders
Paris is not under Assad control though

My fat hairy middle-age Armenian neighbor is whiter than these fucks.

Sultan Murad brigade
Mountain Hawks (Suqur al-Jabal)
Nour al-Din Zinki
and others

this is what ive heard and i am looking for proof so i can debate retard friends, will check on this thread a bit later if anyone can support this!

Considering even families of anti-government jihadis flee to government-controlled areas to have a safe place to stay.. not too bad

Although I imagine living in some areas in central Syria (like Qaryatayn or Palmyra) must be pretty fucking shitty right now. But Latakia, Tartous and Damascus shouldnt be too bad

We should open a rebel recruitment office in Aksaray.
I was there today and literally I the only Turk

>bodies of the SARC employees are still burning inside the cars. No one can reach them due to incessant air raids on same area

twitter.com/Elizrael/status/777959594475843584

Yes, the pastebin was a more recent development, and no one wants to take away from your or leaf's contributions.
But I very clearly remember lurking through Qusair, Aleppo prison and all that good shit.
Don't remember the exact format but you could always find it by searching 'syria' in the catalog, the same method works to this day.

>Dat pic
Ror.

Constant shelling of non-threatening civilian areas by the Assad regime.
It's time Assad steps down.

Never Forget

What's the rush to reach the bodies? Does someone want to fuck them?
Pointless drama bullshit.

The russian army is underarmed and undermanned to defend a country of its size. It depends on fighting on a single front

Look
For example
The Russian air force has around 3.000 aircraft

The hungarian air force has ~ 44 aircraft

However , russia is 182 times larger than hungary , that would mean that it would have to have 8.000 aircraft

[not taking into account civilian and non-military aircraft ]
Germany for example is ~ 4 times larger than hungary
And has an airforce of ~ 400 aircraft > 176 as it would be in relation to a germany sized hungary
The US is 105 times hungary's size and has ~ 5.1k aircraft (only air force included) , a us sized hungary would have 4.6k times

The ideea that russia is properly armed is a meme. It only works when russia can attack its enemy at a "choke point" the moment it has to defend its whole huge border against an enemy of its size it cannot , that's why it panics every time one of its "buffer neighbors" starts distancing themselves

>inb4 airforce is not all that matters
It's just an example and there are many others. My point remains vaild, only thing that russia has more than others relative to its size is nukes.

lmao

Heres a pic I found from last year

Check out these people living in fear from airstrikes

Oh wait, the only danger is rebel shelling and moderate beheading

Lol I dunno, was too occupied with the floods of blacks that came here back then to notice it seems

Kweires best time of my life

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-19/dear-fbi-does-constitute-intent-oh-shit-guy-sought-tech-advice-july-2014-strip-vips-

last week* woops

another one

These fearless people risking their lives to take a plunge in the sea at Syrias coastline

Wait even ladies in swimsuits without headscarves? Those should definitely be moderately beheaded, very haram

pic

They must appear happy on camera by decree, or else Alexandr Dugin will personally come over and anally rape them.

update
>Khamis Mushait hospital call for blood donors due to large number of casualties. @JTGinc

No headscarf? These people are desperately waiting for al-Nusra to come liberate them!

Sorry lads posted that in the wrong thread

Apples and oranges, you do realise that most of Russia is uninhabited wastelands, which would not be true for, say, Germany or Hungary.
They have a different doctrine and build fast long range aircraft to compensate for the sheer size of the country. Pic related.
tl;dr very simplistic analysis Romania-bro
Also please don't compare the US military spending to, well anything. The burgers literally have half of the planet's military budget and have bases with tens of thousands of troops abroad. They can't be compared to anything.

How's Diane James, bongbro?

More people in swimsuits at the pool! Look at this debauchery

Obama should send more planes to kill more Syrian army soldiers, these people desperately want the state-sanctioned Islamism that ebil Assad has oppressed for so long!

>"#BreakingNews #Turkey's army warned people of Akçakale to approach border fence with #Syria & evacuate the upper floors in their houses.."

twitter.com/RamiAILoIah/status/777980601873866752

>

#"BreakingNews Unprecedented #Turkey's army deployments and movements near the border fence with #Syria opposite to Tal Abyad.. #TwitterKurds"

twitter.com/RamiAILoIah/status/777981310694518784
Wew lads, major happening incoming?

Eh, best of a bad bunch. She'll be ok for now.

OH SHIT BITCHES
RT SETUP A LIVE STREAM LIKE THE DONETSK AIRPORT CAM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CGe-bPGq7WU&ebc=ANyPxKouDpNaTOVcRwYAVg1n4S9Qee-s_A8jpRpBvp0xImCHe_uTtgN1QUrKDAvm44FchVes1l5r0v7QAtTsc4lGcvjbNxrP3g

well its kind of related

First of all, that assumes that russia needs to cover it`s whole area; that`s objectivly wrong since an attack from the caspian sea to the sea of japan is highly unlikely. Even an attack from the pacific would be hard pressed to actually do serious damage, because Sibiria is a vast place with almost no infrastructure.
Second: Russia does not need to match the west in overall potential. There are almost no natural barriers in the northern european plain that would slow a russian advance for long enough to allow the US to actually move some real forces over to the old world. The current US forces are servely understaffed to hold back any serious russian advance, and it`s doubtful that all european allies would be ready to actually fight for Ukraine or the baltic states. And russia has enough troops at the border to start such an attack without much warning time.
Third: Russias strategy isn`t to outperform the west aircraft against aircraft, modern cyberwarfare and A2/AD systems are actually good enough if used in sync with locally superior forces and the element of suprise.

All of that sounds russiaboo, but I am just trying to do an honest assessment here.

>most of Russia is uninhabited wastelands

I didn't talk about russia being able to defend its western parts or its most populated parts , I talked about it being to defend it whole, uninhabited or not.

historically, the uninhabited parts of russia defend themselves from invaders

That`s also because it dosn`t need to. Moscow was always very clear about being ready to go nuclear should the survival or integrity of the federation be threatened.
Nukes are a way better defense than any aircraft.

okay enough fun

check Twitter twitter.com/Syria_Daily for thousands of pictures from the functional "non-liberated" parts of Syria

Well the thing about wastelends is that you don't defend them.
Who would bother attaching the middle of Siberia from the north? Why? Wouldn't you agree that building a Maginot line the would be completely retarded?
As long as they can maintain and upgrade the the shit they already have the Russians are fine.

>That name length
>Kraut übercompensating

Apparently Russian forces and/or Syrian forces have bombed a Red Crescent convoy killing at least 32 people.

I wonder if it just so happened to be these trucks? Picture in Palmyra earlier this year used by ISIS to evacuate the city.

Because what is fact. Is that ALL aid convoys from abroad are still on the border and not moved for the last 5 days due to "clearance" issues so its clearly an internal convoy...

>thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/19/u-s-may-have-killed-prisoners-not-troops-in-syria-strike.html
>U.S. May Have Killed Prisoners, Not Troops, in Syria Strike
Dont worry guys, we hit prisoners - t. obongo

they need the rebels to come and liberate them from ebil assad :^))

this picture has nothing to do with IS, nor Palmyra.

kys bong. don't try to justify assad crimes

twitter.com/morsov3721/status/777979745430605826

(((CIVILIAN AID)))

>Palmyra
That's aleppo,cuck

Thats because westerners are just better at war. Syria is just a playground for the west and Russia that they dont take that seriously, which is why everyone yelling about ww3 are being stupid.

putin/assadist mafia bombed the UNHCR convoy for aleppo to shit

>red Crescent

thats a thing?

Using Turkish trucks? Nigger there's Arabic writing on the logo, those trucks clearly belongs to Syrian Red Crescent.

Also I didn't know that Aleppo was THAT undeveloped.

Its not a big thing.
Compare Konya and Antalya for exmple.
Shores are always different, more modern and civilized than the interior.

homework.uoregon.edu/pub/class/350/rpet.jpg
allrussias.com/images/az_Soviet_Coal_big.jpg

Uninhabited does not mean that they're not useful

I also already said they have more nukes ("only thing that russia has more than others relative to its size is nukes")

>Syria
>Developed
:D

What is red crescent ?

>A Red Crescent convoy carrying humanitarian aid arrives in Kafr Batna, in the rebel-held Eastern Ghouta area, on the outskirts of the capital Damascus on February 23, 2016. Amer Almohibany

It's a big thing because you don't have to wear modern in Latakia whereas you have to wear that garbage bag in Liberated™ Idlib.

This is where Syrian economy was based before war maytey, it's pretty surprising that at least some part of the city is Somalia tier.

They are like the Red Cross, just for muslims. IIRC they were set up by some guys from the Red Cross, and the two work closely together.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Apparently

that makes about as much sense as USAF bombing USAID, maybe even less

the Syrian government coordinates with SARC, White Helmet al-Qaeda embedded ""humanitarians"" refuse to work with them. yet somehow White Helmet cameras are first on the scene. use your noggin

>That's aleppo,cuck
it's Ghouta, you illiterate faglord

Converted red cross.

>Also I didn't know that Aleppo was THAT undeveloped.
because it's not Aleppo. it's (((liberated))) east ghouta

Explain, did they join Isis or something?

why are there no donkey kong barrel bomb memes?

Your parents blew off your college fund on heroin to forget the regret that is your existence you uneducated Cucklord

>assad crimes
good goy remember the barrel bombs and the burning children

>tumblr

they joined the moderate freedom fighters :^)

Stay salty, roach.

what kind of a fucking mortar would you have to fire so that the result looks like an airstrike?? fucking Mörser Karl?

>"surrendered"
what are they even doing in that city?

Someone should fook this little cunt in the ass for being such a whiny bitch and laugh

>tumblr image
>talking about cucklords

There has to be someone to break up the echo-chamber of sg, right? I think Colorado is just the guy.

Why are you quoting your mother?

Syria has been gifted Karl-Gerät, made by German Rheinmetall.

barrel patrol every day

twitter.com/MIG29_/status/777989672249266176

BTFO

Not him, but the Russian Far East is anything but worthless. If Russia were to lose valdivostok, it would lose one of their two Bastions and more than half of their SSBN fleet along with it. That is a huge strategic loss.

Further if the Russians where to lose nothern manchruia they would lose pretty much everyone in the Russian far East (5.6 million out of 6 million total) At that point Russia effectively gives up its easternmost third.

That photo is an expected thing, now its a tool to show people that these so called "freedom fighters" are just ordinary oppressors, no better than isis.

We're witnessing a civil war between an Islamic so called "liberalist" movement and a Secular nationaist government. Sounds familiar heh?

We have to pay attention to that. This might have happened to us. There are serious lessons to take in here. Our moderates are like these "freedom fighters", ready to force people to wear these garbages or behead them.

Shut the fuck up disgusting nigger or I will murder you

>"After long negotiations, 3 key FSA units are merging in #Syria = “Free Army of Idlib" 13th Division Northern Division Liwa Suqor al-Jebel"

twitter.com/Charles_Lister/status/777991988545253376

Replace the word "Turk" with "European" or "White" and you have your average Cred Forums-poster, cuck.

I HAVE ON TURKISH MILITARY OVER A YEAR, I HAVE FRIENDS ON THE COMMANDO BATALLION FAGGOT, I WILL MAKE YOU PAID FOR MY BUTTHURT

what have the houthi bros been up to lately?

haha i wish

leopold or karl would have been perfect for the saa arsenal

What are you doing here if you don`t follow the windmill of peace and tolerance?

False equivalence, Achmed. Turkshits aren't even indigenous to Anatolia.

>so called "freedom fighters" are just ordinary oppressors, no better than isis.

Actually, in a way it is good.
Moderate Islam trend is turning into a bad example in the eyes of people through their barbaric actions.

I wish they'd show more of their atrocities on TVs, I'm sure it'll weaken the modaretes in our country too.

So basically they are even admitting that they are forming proper armed wing of Muslim Brotherhood in Syria?

They are probably dead.

shh, he's tracking my address :^))

oh great, the jebel guys left euphrates shield like two days ago, turkish proxy fags

What are you going to do, hit me with your 3 inch penis you fucking faggot

Fucking little bitch faggot I'll fuck you up, queer nigger fag

>mfw my father is Chilean Air Force

Careful, Minnesota-kun. They might kidnap you and reenact that scene from Lawrence of Arabia.

>Free
>Idlib
kek

>Students in Idlib have been asked to solve a gruesome problem in a math exam based on calculating the probability that a captured regime soldier would be beheaded by one of the Islamist groups in control of the province.
>“If they were handed over to Al-Nusra Front they would be executed by beheading with a probability of 6 in 10, if they were handed over to Ahrar al-Sham they would be executed by shooting with a probability of 7 in 10 and if they were handed over to Jund al-Aqsa they would be executed by beheading with a probability of 8 in 10.”
>“So, if they were executed by beheading, what is the probability that they were handed over to the Ahrar al-Sham Islamic Movement?”
now.mmedia.me/lb/en/NewsReports/566559-idlib-students-asked-to-calculate-execution-odds

Moderate education xDD

Why would i bother to find your address?
*cringe*
kys faggot

Right of conquest. You can't defend it, you don't deserve it. You also not indigenous to the clay you are standing on right now, burger.

>Cred Forums turk mod
>turk at charter communications
>implying they will ever find my address
TOP FUCKING KEK

>those noodles

top kek

Edgy.

>slim womanly wrist
No way you can lift anything with hands like that, you must be using something very toxic in order to make your self look little less gay retard.

so all of israel is rightful jewish clay then?

Shut up kid and learn Maxwell

Agreed, then.

Crimea yesterday, Syria today, Constantinople tomorrow.

türken stinken nach mett

>so all of israel is rightful jewish clay then?
exactly

Why do I find the rounded corners so irritating

>Even an attack from the pacific would be hard pressed to actually do serious damage, because Sibiria is a vast place with almost no infrastructure.
See >Second: Russia does not need to match the west in overall potential. There are almost no natural barriers in the northern european plain that would slow a russian advance for long enough to allow the US to actually move some real forces over to the old world. The current US forces are severely understaffed to hold back any serious russian advance

Okay lets go through a bit of math about the rate at which the Russian army has been able to advance against opposition. (I'm not going to penalize Russia for the glacial speed of the Palmyra campaign cause that was mostly SAA)

Ukraine: in the south of Ukraine right by the sea of azov, which was effectively ungaraded, Russia managed to take 210km^2 in 3 weeks. For a grand total of 10 km^2 a day
Against the primary front near donetnsk and debaltseve they managed only 300km^2 in 5 months. For a grand total of 2 km^2 a day.

Georgia: the Russians captured 900km^2 in 5 days for a total of 180km^2 a day

The Russian army does not move quickly. Its doctrine is one of intese sustained artillery bombardment couple by a deep battle strategy where the arty opens a hole and your forces then begin to push through the hole. This will always be a slow tactic as it has to soften up the enemy for each and every push. The idea is that this tide is extremely hard to stop and thus victory is inevitable, but not quick.

To compare the US style of blitzing attacks yields far more ground gained far quicker. US Invasion of Iraq gained 438000km^2 in 41 days for 10682km^e gained a day. When a blitz works you look like a genius, but if it fails you lose a lot of people gain nothing and end up worse off then before.

Autism?

>Constantinople tomorrow.
Its still Istanbul.
Yes, there is no "rightful" clay. Its theirs so long they can defend it.

I tend to agree

Especially the land won is defensive wars. If the other side couldn't win something they're starting they've need to shut up and deal with it.

did you know: about adolfs micropenis? poor eva baum.

Obama is not to blame for the actions of the decades-old power structure he's trying to rein in, you fucking retard

>Istanbul
No such thing.

>Ukraine
>Georgia
Neither were Invasions. Neither bore the full brunt of a full russian advance. Both operations were mainly aimed at locking the regions in conflict as to deny them to the west.

To quote Forbes:
>Fighting in Eastern Europe isn’t like waging war in the Ardennes Forest or the Fulda Gap. It is much farther from the main points of entry by which U.S. ground forces would reach Europe, and there would be weeks of logistical delays in getting heavy equipment to the front.
>The region is bracketed by seas that can only be entered through narrow choke points, and Russia could easily exercise military dominance over both bodies of water from nearby bases. Because the biggest concentrations of Russian military power are close to the border and thus can move with minimal warning, Moscow might achieve its objectives before U.S. forces arrive.
>The U.S. Army only has two permanently stationed brigades left in Europe, a light airborne unit and a second unit centered on the Stryker troop carrier. If the Strykers are not up-gunned and provided with better protection fast, Russian forces would roll right over them. The Obama administration has recently decided to add a third “rotational” brigade and along with other allies deploy “tripwire” defenses of about 1,000 soldiers each in the three Baltic states and Poland. However, after fighting enemies like the Taliban for the last 15 years, the Army is gravely deficient in air defenses, electronic warfare, precision firepower and adequately protected vehicles. It can’t match what Russia has.

>Are Kurds white?
They are whiter than arabs syrians for sure

Rangeban Turkey, Israel, and Nederlands.
Make /sg/ Great Again.
They have to go back.

Mourning after imbeciles is a weakness.

Never.

18 million people use to live in here
We'd turn into a blazing hell for any side who's trying to occupy it

If we somehow sense that we're gonna lose, we'd nuke it as final solution and unleash a self destruction, so that you can sieze a radioactive pile of ash after having taken immense casualties.

Amına Koruz Çarşının

>The geography of the region would largely exclude U.S. sea services from the fighting. Russian bases in the Baltic enclave of Kaliningrad and the Black Sea port of Sevastopol would make it dangerous to introduce U.S. warships into either adjacent sea. Meanwhile, the U.S. Air Force — the Army’s best friend in any fight — could be driven from local skies by Russian air defenses extending over all of the Baltic states, most of Poland and most of Ukraine. For instance, the mobile S-400 anti-aircraft missile system (over 150 launchers deployed) has a reach of 250 miles and countermeasures to prevent jamming of its radar. The F-35 fighter could survive in such conditions but the Obama administration has repeatedly slowed its fielding.
>One of the ways in which the alliance might falter, making the U.S. Army’s task tougher in a future European war, would be by refusing to attack military bases or forces on Russian territory. Some allies might argue that would escalate the conflict to a level where Moscow has long said it could contemplate the use of nuclear weapons. Russian military doctrine endorses first use of nuclear weapons in circumstances where the supreme interests of the state are at risk, even to de-escalate a non-nuclear fight that is getting out of control. But because no one in NATO capitals could know for sure when they were approaching Moscow’s nuclear threshold, restraints would be imposed on Army tactics that might lead to defeat.

>The bottom line is that Russia could win a war fast in Eastern Europe if it faced an opponent no better postured than the U.S. Army is today. Many of the static indicators like GDP and troop numbers seeming to demonstrate Russian weakness might have little impact on the outcome of a conflict launched with minimal warning across Moscow’s western border. Despite Russia’s well-known weaknesses in logistics, there would be little to stop a quick westward advance in much of the region, and the U.S. Army’s own logistical challenges would be huge given the misguided decision to draw down permanently-stationed forces. This danger can only be reduced by moving Army units back to the region — along with making long-overdue improvements to their armored vehicles, air defenses, precision fires and other capabilities where investment has lagged.

Take this all with a grain of salt, army suppliers were involved in "think tanks and/or are consulting clients", but this should be enough of an overview of my overall position

This of course also dosn`t adress any reason russia may have to actually push further west right now.

t. Jew

>Obama is not a puppet, you goys, at least he tried his best
Kek.

>roach calling someone else imbeciles
Double kek.

>implying we won't cleanse it of filth like in Qirim and North Caucasus
Triple kek.

Bring it on US fucking shits.

You can't fight in the Middle East, come get wrecked. Iraq, Afganistan, been getting your shit kicked in for decades.

You'll just come over here and get fucking destroyed. Imperialist niggers. We await

Making a kurdistan would be the most catastrophic thing for the kurdish people, it would break down into a civil/sectarian war within months to a year. Kurds can work together fine when they have the carrot on the stick of kurdistan to unite them, but once they finally reach it and have nothing to chase after...

Yes, not being able to defend your homeland is a trait of an imbecile. Not being able to satisfy your woman is also a trait of an imbecile, which is very common among white american men.

>In their book Hitler's Last Day: Minute by Minute, Mayo and Craigie write: "Hitler himself is believed to have had two forms of genital abnormality: an undescended testicle and a rare condition called penile hypospadias in which the urethra opens on the under side of the penis."

Give me a break Ahmed
And greetings to your moon-god by the way
l-union-fait-la-force.info/uploads/img55aa727c23a0e.jpg

How can you compare Appleleppos to Deir Ez-Zorranges?

wow, what a great insightful observation from my amerifat friend 10000 km away from the motherfucking kurds.

spoiler alert: your fucking country is trying to create two kurdistans, not one, as the attached do not share the same terrorism views as the pkk/pyd/whatever the 3-letter fuck

Looks to be a homo, judging by that effeminate pose.

>trying to create two kurdistans, not one
Yeah, and those two totally wouldn't erupt into an intra-kurdish conflict the instant they're created, and that totally doesn't echo every point I touched on.

They doesn't even have to come to you.

They can missile bombard your industry from thousand of miles away, and cripple your industry.

what is preventing those from erupting into an intra-kurdish conflict at this instant? all the surrounding countries would love to escalate the issue and arm them.

;)))) go tell him homo and he would make you bend over within 2 seconds and leave you with a cumfilled prolapsed anus

Spot on. It would like Liberia.
Kurds are like niggers. They always yell about "muh oppression" and ask for free handouts. Even their "Kurdistan" isn't a country, its a federation(parasite) inside the country(host) they're in. Its basically, their language, their rules but your taxmoney.

I literally answered that in the the post you first replied to. Try reading.

>Ivan Sidorenko @IvanSidorenko1 3 minHace 3 minutos

>#Syria #Hama #NorthernHama 3 Vehicles destroyed btw #Maardas/#Soran towards #Taybat_IMam & 6 Vehicles Inside #Taybat_Imam #SAA #SyAAF

Okay we are back in business

Jihadishits never gave a fuck about the ceasefire anyway

>implying he could puncture anything with his hairy brown microdick
Hue.

Assad plz go and stay go ok?

Why are you so obsessed with homosexuals and penises?

>tfw /sg/ is full of mudshits and will never be enjoyable again

>The Inside Source @TheInsideSourc 1 minHace 1 minuto

>#Syria // #Aleppo // Rebels did launch an offensive in South West Aleppo yesterday. It failed to yield any notable gains.

MOUSHANI DIDN'T LEARN A SHIT ABOUT RAMOUSEH

We're now at the dangerous list of Mossad and Clinton Intelligence, so we have to fight back against those fuckers

King Salman, please.

This board is populated with Turks, so I have to fit in.

Assad and his soldiers ARE THE MUDSHITS you dumb fucking retard.

#NOTALLMUSLIMS

Filter & ignore

Make /sg/ great again

You should fuck off especially

Where did I say "the Russian far east"?
Are you implying that there is nothing between the far east and the European part?
Stop being a smartass.

I`m still waiting for south front reports... will they upload more videos now that the ceasefire is officialy over?

Thank you based Dutchbro fighting against racism vs Arabs and islamophobia. We need to crush Geert together friend!!

this sounds like east germany

kurds are worse than niggers, but this does not mean they will fight each other. there are around 2 million kurds in syria, and they could literally create a free kurdistan if they had the courage to fight for their lives, which is my point, they are pussies. they have been and they'll always be. how many terrorists does pyd have out of the 2 million, including the mergers from pkk and other 3 lettered ones?

The problem are not the mudshits, the problem are the people replying to them.
Get a robust filter going.

so im just wondering,
when is someone gonna draw porn of assad?

Bro I ain't mad. You like Assad, an Arab Muslim? You are a true bro for me. So many white people are racists and islamophobic. We need more people like you showing them #NOTALLMUSLIMSANDARAB. Look how based Assad and the SAA are. Mashallah.

ALEPPO, SYRIA (12:45 A.M.) - The jihadist rebels of "Jaysh Al-Fateh" (Army of Conquest) launched a massive assault at the southern districts of Aleppo on Monday, targeting the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) controlled parts of Al-Ramouseh and the 1070 Al-Hamdaniyah Housing Project.

Jaysh Al-Fateh began their assault just before the nationwide ceasefire expired, hitting Syrian Arab Army positions at the 1070 Housing Project with a significant number of mortar shells and rockets.

The jihadist group would follow up this bombardment by storming several sites in southern Aleppo; this resulted in a series of intense clashes that lasted for most of the day on Monday.

In addition to the attacks on the 1070 and Al-Rashiddeen districts, the jihadist rebels also targeted the Aqrab-Rashidden axis, where they attempted to breach the Syrian Arab Army's defenses.

However, despite their best efforts, Jaysh Al-Fateh was unable to capture any significant points from the Syrian Arab Army; instead, they suffered heavy casualties as a result of their human wave attacks.

how many bodies so far?

>My feelings, they're hurt.
A barrel for a penis! NoHomo ofcourse.

Not enough

First they destroy South Africa and now they want America

Fuck Isreal

I like Assad because he doesn't give to much of a fuck about Islam, that's the point mehmet

you like him.. because you dont know him. or you are just a gay fanboy.

I'll never understand why SAA doesn't simply immediately counterpush them after repelling these kind of pyrrhic attacks while the remainders are fleeing on the backfoot.
And why RuAF doesn't bomb the shit out of where they're obviousl fleeing back to and came from.
If SAA/MoD were keeping drone surveillance of the area up at all times, they would have all the intelligence they need to make precision strikes and absolutely obliterate the remaining nusrats and preven them from regrouping and rearming.

Because that's doing the same as FSA did on Ramouseh, and it didn't go so well for them.

>implying there isn't

I have to appreciate this post because no one else has.

L M A O

Did you just join this thread and started going FUCK YEAH ASSAD when you don't know shit about it?

If you even bothered, you could see the SAA yelling chants like YA ALLAH YA BASHAR, liking Assad so much they put them in this holy category. You would have also noticed shit loads of the Alewites with their potrait of Ali. Just a week ago he went to the mosque, driving himself cause it was the islamic Festival of Sarcrifice.

But sure dude. Be a fucking delusional hypocrite. ALL FUCKING ARABS AND MUSLIMS ARE GOATFUCKERS

BUT ASSAD IS AN EXCEPTION CAUSE HE MIGHT BE AN ARAB MUSLIM, BUT HE IS NOT THE ALL THE ARAB MUSLIM I HATE.

That is all I want to know anyway, NOT. ALL. MUSLIMS. AND. ARABS

Thank you for proving my point. Masallah brother.

I am off the work I will catch you fampaisamas later.

FUCK IRAN FOR SUPPORTING A MURDERER

FUCK SHIAS FOR DEFENDING HIM

>the girl hes trying to save is an isis

Fuck off from white countries. If you want to be a muslim, go to your sand holes and make them into great countries. We don't want you; it's nothing personal, but we want OUR culture, not YOUR culture. Kindly fuck off and stay in your own land.

That Masallah autist with the aquafresh flag really needs to go.

NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD

So yussef claims, that the trucks in question were turkish and refused to be checked by the saa before entering rebel territory. Thats why russia bombed them.

We are still not on bump limit.

Time to fix that

>Israel
>Destroy South Africa
Learn about something before talking about it Ameritard

>Some hippie Rabbi's marginal opinion is quoted in a Marxist leaning newspaper with 4% of the Israeli market...
>Jewish tradition rejects Trump! They must be trying to destroy America...
Most Israelis actually sympathize with walls, and are suspicious of globalist efforts, and the alignment of international socialism with Islam...

>US does terrible fuck up in Syria, gets attention
>GOTTA COVER THAT SHIT UP, HIT OUR SENPAITACHI IN WHITE HELMETS TO READY THEIR CAMERAS AND BOMB OUR OWN CONVOYS

kill yourself commie faggot

Hezbollah aren't commies you stupid kike.