NJ/pol/ - Paulies jokes edition

Since there seems to be more Jersey boys on Cred Forums than any other state, I invite all residents to join the discussion.

Anything New Jersey related is welcome

(Camden, Trenton, Atlantic City, Newark, Jersey City need not apply.)

Friendly reminder to all non-New Jerseyians ITT: Fuck off, we're full.

BREAKING NEWS:

We got the bastard
>Ahmed gives up after shootout with officers
mobile.nytimes.com/2016/09/20/nyregion/nyc-nj-explosions-ahmad-khan-rahami.html?_r=0&referer=https://www.google.com/
>Ahmed's family sues Elizabeth for "anti Muslim harassment"
nj.com/news/index.ssf/2016/09/family_of_bombing_suspect_sued_elizabeth_for_discr.html#incart_most_shared-news

>>Let it be known that 250 Syrian refugees are residing in Elizabeth as we speak

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hajwg6kxpQ4
google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=abigaile johnson
youtube.com/watch?v=pvfFuASYgfM
youtube.com/watch?v=TiCxqhu9cio
youtube.com/watch?v=77gKSp8WoRg
youtube.com/watch?v=lrpXArn3hII
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
270towin.com/2016-polls-clinton-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=gYb9sRLUDyM
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nj/new_jersey_trump_vs_clinton-5872.html
youtube.com/watch?v=iI8tuwAjh5o
nj.com/south/index.ssf/2015/03/new_jersey_has_fourth_highest_number_of_hate_group.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Any Watchung Hills bros on here?

Hana

Second for Somerset County = best county

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Do you guys think it's possible to flip NJ into a red state? I wish we could stop being so liberal on the laws, I don't wanna leave.

I was born in NJ but live in TX, can I come home now? I miss DelBuono's and going to the shore.

Come home white man

WHADDAYA HEAR
WHADDAYA SAY

Blame South jersey and that faggy strip in the middle
Jerseyfag currently attending college in Arizona, I can tell you with some certainty: Once a Jerseyfag, always a Jerseyfag.

Oblammo trying to blow our shit up, I don't appreciate it at all

I'm at work rn so I can't find the info, but here's a Huwite pill:

black birthrates are low.
liberal "white" birthrates are low.
Indian, Muslim, Hispanic, and Conservative Huwite birthrates are high.

Just keep the shitskins out and NJ can turn Red in a couple generations.

Let the shitskins in... well.

You guys elected Christie. That's a step in the right direction.

It's impossible. Trenton, Newark, Camden, and Jersey City are full of scroungers. We have university cunts from Princeton, Rutgers, NJIT, Stevens, Montclair who are solid Democrats, and the surrounding areas of Princeton, Hoboken, etc. are all pretty liberal in general. The red parts of the state are in the NW (Hunterdon Co, etc) and by the shore but literally no one fucking lives there. We are eternally blue friendo.

there is another jerseyfag at work and we make fun of people for not knowing what canoli's, bagels, and pork rolls are.

what part of AZ? I lived in Yuma unfortunately.

HASIDM BUT I DONT BELIEVE EM

Sad. NJ was a solid red state until the mid 1990s.

NJ is what Cred Forums would be if it were a state.

The guidos are our Cred Forumstards. Cucked normies who only consume mass media think the state is composed entirely of guidos. This ensures the reddit fags from >/r/penn and >/r/nyc stay there.

We have our own containment boards (cities). Newark, Camden, and Trenton house all of our niggers so the red pilled Jerseyites are free to browse without fear.

Crowded and dangerous roadways mean we are always as angry as the average anonymous 4channer.

Imagine being Mary Pat Christie every night and having to be all like "damn, Chris "Krispy Kreme" Christie, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your gelatinous body and horrific pudgy monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my tv persona and the real me." when all she really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in her dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Mary and not only sleep in that bed while Chris Christie flaunts his disgusting body in front of you, the dim lighting barely concealing his stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just lay there there, hour after hour, day after day, while he increased in mass. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his haughty attitude as everyone in the capitol tells him he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, CHRIS CHRISTIE LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his fat fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of frat bros and college athletes and later alleged family members for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Pennsylvania. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his dimpled stomach as he sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "statuesque (for that is what he calls himself)" beauty, the beauty he worked so hard for with personal chefs in the previous months. And then your husband asks for another go, and you know you could kill every single person in this house before the security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Mary. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

>pork rolls
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Oh shit whaddup, I'm from Bayonne, NJ. Used to be a really nice blue-collar Polish/Italian/Irish-American town when I was growing up, now all the mudshits and spics have invaded and let's not forget all the niggers from Jersey City coming here because it's being gentrified.

Liberals saw our success and decided to flood us with shitskins and drive the hard working polacks, wops and micks out of the cities and jobs. Luckily we trapped them shitskins inside ghettos and moved the factories out, keeping them poor and trapped because of high rent and tax while our white population flourishes in the suburbs and rural areas.

Garfield reporting in.

Wore my flecktarn surplus jacket with LSSAH patches on it to Rutgers today, it feels good getting to have a signal for other Cred Forumsacks.

Might wear it to work later, since my job is chock full of anti-semites and straight up Nazis. I work local, bonus points if any of you south Bergen fags can guess where.

Monmouth County best county.
I do landscaping, maintain a lawn literally down the street from where the shootout took place. So mad I do linden,Woodbridge on tuesdays, I always wanted to see what would happen if I ran someone over with a mower

based SUSSEX COUNTY here.

New Jersey never had the makings of a varsity athlete.

>Cred Forumsacks
>in Rutgers
Top heh

Can we just ban essex county as a whole?
ITT no Irvington, East Orange, and so on

I'm convinced that NJ is the Australia or at least the New Zealand of the US.

Any Jersey fags wanna send me more of these?

*pushes u*
Back the fuck off??????

I can't remember the last time nj got this much attention on cable news, probably sandy.
Shepard Smith kept calling Elizabeth "Elizabeth town" lol.

Rude

East Brunswick here

How many trump signs in your neighborhoods? Mine has 22.

There's 5 alone on ryders lane near target/acme

Wtf is that? Bread rope?

Is this just a thread to post sopranos quotes?

Why are there so many kikes in East Brunswick?

Yes

Seen 8 or 10 in matawan
Thieves-burg (keansburg) and union beach there's 1 for every 3 houses

We also masturbate

If you call it Taylor Ham you're not a real Jersey boi

There's tons of Jews but many of them are based

Growing up here in EB, I though every Jew believed in Jesus

So many Jews here believe in Jesus, by best friend growing up was a Jew who said those who don't believe in him go to hell, in 2nd grade

I dated a few Jews in HS, but there is a HUGE difference between a Jew from EB/highland park and a kike from Brooklyn

Nutley reporting in.

(Work in Newark unfortunately)

I think property taxes are cheaper, and lakewood is full

Anybody know what's happening in Morristown? Dozens of police cars, closed off streets by the green.

We're uh...from Alcoholics Anonymous.

Woo Bayonne town of the day! Bayonne reporting in. When are we taking back Staten Island clay and grabbing Manhattan clay as reparations?

First we need to remove all these fucking Egyptian mudslimes and the spics.

Why does your food-addicted governor hate addicts?

Opposite here, Born in AZ, stationed at JBMDL, decided to stay. Currently living in Mt Holly.

haha nice to know im not the only one in garfield on pol
Enjoy your shit water

Hey you lads wanna see a great pair of tits?

So this "Chris Christie" guy.

I'm sitting over her in Norway, and then I see this guy.

You guys totally elected a literal mobster, didn't you? I mean, come on. This guy could be on Sopranos for gods sake.

anyone from morris county?

We are all Italian mobsters desu

I doubt there isn't anyone in the thread that isn't Italian

Thank God for this thread OP. NJ's need this special place

>revealing to others that you live in any county besides bergen county

do you faggots have no shame?

live in best county. go to school in newark. fuck newark.

Everyone post what makes NJ the best state in the best country.

One of my favorite political memories is when (((Corzine))) got btfo'ed on reelection
Honestly believe we could go red this year.
Trump is a NJ tier politician.
B-but muh black vote, all blacks in nj are felons thanks to ridiculous gun/drug laws

One of the most landscape diverse states, ocean, rivers, lakes, mountains woods, tons of open land in the south for camping, off roading.

NJ would be so based if they had PA or AZ gun laws. Literally the only thing I dont like about the state. Not that I comply, but I dont like looking over my shoulder and risking major jail time for having regular capacity mags and a stock that moves 4 inches in either direction.

ew no you dont your county is full of traffic and all of your stores are closed on sunday fuck off

Mendham reporting in

I think we will go red in the future

The suburbs are so deep red in maddening how we are blue

Niggers from jersey city and Newark keep fucking it up for the rest of us

The "shit" Governor Christie is accused of pulling is nothing to what Jon Corzine did to NJ when he was governor.

this triggers the joisey

What is this???

I remember visiting family back in NJ and seeing these billboards when he was running for reelection. Then the local media has Chris Dagget, who was running as an Independent, polling at almost 20% --he only got 5%!!!

When the main part of your legacy as governor is surviving a car accident, it must've been pretty shitty.

Is that a gun? Were not allowed to have those.

I'm speaking of his appearance alone. Because damn.

fuck you and your lotion motherfucker. gtfo.

u dont pump ur own gas in oregon and nj. People from those places don't know how to operate gas pumps generally.

What's a gas pump???

On a serious note what do you guys do if you need gas at a late time or work graveyard? I've never lived anywhere the gas stations aren't 24/7

Anybody from comfy Toms River?

Don't we know it

Heey gabbaguul pizza peperoni mamma mia fuhgetabouutiit moulinyan pasta macaroni.

>WE
>WUZ
>ITALIANS
>AN
>SHIET

If it's that late, you can just do it yourself. No one really gives a fuck.

Regular pumps usually close at 10pm,
Wawa has 24 hour pumps

Idk how widespread it is but I know a couple stations in pa where even when the stations closed you can swipe a cc and get gas

>ban essex county
fuck you, 973 nj here

He killed 16 Czechoslovakians. Guy was an interior decorator

>Friendly reminder to all non-New Jerseyians ITT: Fuck off, we're full.
Nobody in their right mind wants to live in your shitty state with its guido infestation and commie gun control laws.
P.S. I bet your ma's ziti fucking sucks.

His apartment looked like shit

I pumped my own gas in Jersey at my old job. The company had a private pump in its property. Literally every time I was paired up with a new guy I had to teach them how to pump or they were afraid to attempt and I would up doing it.

Does NJ/pol/ remember their first blowjob?

>Jersey's weather now

fuck off gook, you'll never be white.

Why do you keep coming to our thread then YOU FUCKING NYGGER

Are you bullying me? ;_;

how long did it take 4 the guy 2 cum

You ruined it faggot

got mine at an XC meet my Sophmore year from some Senior chick from some other school who randomly approached me and was flirty as fuck.

Ayyy oh hh fuggouta ere. My mothas a saint and her ziti makes 5 star chefs weep lol

I'm actually scottish/irish. Blonde hair/blue eyes.
There are a lot of Italians here but we're a very diverse state. FRIENDLY REMINDER; the cast of jersey shore were predominantly from ny.

You sound a little upset, probably because you pay at least 50 cents more a g for gas, and our shitiest restaurants would btfo your 5 star flavorless shitholes.

who /Middlesex/ here

I'm in Spotswood, and I've seen a few Trump signs. Weather is total ass though. Once the humidity fucks off and the temperature dips into the 50s and 60s it's gonna get comfy.

oh shit this post made me gay

Skeevy McGreevy was pretty funny

I was drunk so I don't remember that well, ask your mother she'll have better details.

How long did it take for the guy to cum

I want winter to come already desu. Shitskins hate the comfiest season of the year.

Rude honestly

Trump was only 4 points behind Hillary in latest poll when Romney was 20 points behind Obama last time around. Maybe this attack will wake up some sheep. I would cum buckets if NJ pulled a shocker and Trump wins the state.

how long did it take for the guy to cum?
Got him

rahway boy here

>the tripshits are coming out of the woodwork
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

kinchley's pizza master race reporting in

>These Jersey threads are fuckin comfy
I'm from Long Island but I go to AC occasionally, and down to the shore.
I'm gonna do what new yorkers do and relax in your thread.

I was a little young so I didn't pay much attention to politics then, definitely better than jewzine, I thought it was wrong him resigning just because he was gay. I got no problem with fags as long as they don't try to fuck me (literally or figuratively )

He resigned because he hid being gay from his family and the way they found is that he appointed his gay Israeli lover the head of NJ Department of Homeland security

I love snowstorms thunderstorms heavy snowing heavy rain fog all of that. What i dont like is loska wet snow I dont know what its called in english or hot sweaty humid shitty weather

I want a white winter this year

Wet snow is shit. Fluffy snow is fucking great though.

Don't we wall

BENNY OUT

Some mood music
youtube.com/watch?v=Hajwg6kxpQ4

Lol o wow, I knew he hid it from his wife and shit but I didn't know he put his bf in his cabinet. Disregard what I said then, how did he get found out?

>tfw work at a gas station in the summer. Met
50 year olds who don't know how to pump their own gas. Kinda sad desu.

Get the fuck outta here.

me desu. At college though right now

>Finland
>relevant

>Finland
>white

>Finland
>Thinking he's not asian

†opkek

>my mom almost went to seaside heights
fuck me, that sets me on edge. why new jersey? it's sleepy as fuck here unless it's camden/trenton/NB

Bergen County reporting in.

I'm actually in the process of moving to Florida, and I currently have a residence in both states. Wondering where I should register to vote this election. Was originally thinking to just register in Florida, but it is looking more and more like Trump will win it handily and he is only down by 4 in NJ. NJ swing state this year???

kek another "white" American

anyone in Camden County? at least i live in a 90% white town.

The jew was suing him for sexual harassment, it was absolute pottery

why are you here? just to stir up shit?

get outta here stugots

That is sad, it's not complicated. I guess if you're paying cash and don't know you gotta pay first, but I can't believe they didn't know how to work the pump, they probably just wanted to sucker you into doing it for them

>Stugots

kek FUHGETABOUTIT pizzapepperonipastanigger. Are you like 25% Italian and 75% jew?

Bouta fap to her lads. Link related.

google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=abigaile johnson

Sup.

I went to high school around there

I live in Chatham, right outside Morristown, it's just a false alarm. My buddy who's a fireman got a call about a possible IED but it turned out that some bum left his bag under a bench. Still nervous though, I think there's a decent amount of Muslim immigrants around here.

I'm in college rn, but lately a huge amount of robberies have happened in my town. All of the criminals in Irvington realized how rich Chatham is and started to break into every mcmansion.

Fuck Essex, HUDSON COUNTY BEST COUNTY

oh, hey.

Cherry Hill? Or is that Gloucester county

Wait! What? A Jewish person was suing someone? Jews are hard working people who don't take handouts. He's a disappointment to his tribe.

Honestly though to ruin a man's life for a few sheckles? Absolutely disgusting

Also do you live in Morristown?

this is now a /springsteen/ thread

youtube.com/watch?v=pvfFuASYgfM

Time to fap I guess

No fuck that

fuck off we're full

youtube.com/watch?v=TiCxqhu9cio

Bergen.

Is Jersey a meme now?

>mfw i got searched in journal square today

We own Cred Forums

Top kek, keep being brainwashed by memes created by roaches here on Cred Forums. The region that makes up almost all of the nonwhites in the US is California, the Southwest, and the South in general. Those areas are already shit, and they need to secede again. The majority of the NE (the only real part of the US) is white.

It's funny, since when yall make fun of us for "not being white" it's just a meme to bust our balls, since we're actually white and it's just a joke. But when we make fun of Finland (and slavs/other mongrels) it's not a meme, we actually mean it. You are not white and have never been white. You have more in common with chinks and gooks than you do with us. Ffs even the Italians are more white than you.

super small town a few minutes south west of cherry hill

What is everybody's hometown?
I'm a Penningtonfag

youtube.com/watch?v=77gKSp8WoRg

I was BOOOOOOOOOOOOOORN IN THE USA

NIGGA IM FROM SUMMIT

No one else /fapping/ here?

I might have to drive through Camden soon
>Wat do

youtube.com/watch?v=lrpXArn3hII

Based Monmouth County here...

Pic related - white utopia

I fucking love Summit brah. Fuck Madison though.

My father even lives in Summit lol

Thoughts on this?
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

What's your opinion on Chatham kids? Summit kids are great, been to a ton of parties over there

>Hasidic jews everywhere and a mosque down the street

New yorker here, why are all your women such sluts

No idea. All of the men in my town are relatively right wing but all of the women try to be cosmopolitan and liberal.

>Fuck Madison though.
Eh, I'm kind of indifferent on them. FUCK Delbarton tho

>My father even lives in Summit lol
What part?

>What's your opinion on Chatham kids?
Some of them are huge fags t b h. One of them took (arguably) the hottest girl in our grade from someone on our lacrosse team and shit got pretty heated last season. Dude had some major anger management problems.

I don't really fuck with anyone outside my friend group tho so I wouldn't really know enough to judge all of Chatham as a whole. But I can say that you guys are 10x better than Delby fags.

Do you know the Spotts girls?

Completely unrelated, but Arminios has great garlic knots.

What's it like to have a funny accent? Sadly I'll never know the feeling. Do you talk like sopranos characters?

We don't have New Jersey accents where I'm from. Maybe 10% New Jersey, 90% standard.

>Heey gabbaguul pizza peperoni mamma mia fuhgetabouutiit moulinyan pasta macaroni lobstah st. patwick

Very true. Applies to the entire Northeast from Philly to Boston. Tied with the south as the grossest region in America.

gloucesta township reporting

My friend, Mr Williams here, he dont play golf!

Anything happening? Three big helicopters just flew over my house in formation. Flying pretty low

tfw they got rid of burger king on 8th

Hell yeah I know those girls, absolute smokeshows.

Also I think I know exactly who you're talking about, we had a few psychos on the team. Most of my friends laxed but they're pretty meek compared to him. I played ball but we suck at that

Also didn't we have a home game against you guys for basketball last year? It was the most insane year for our bball team since like 2012.

I miss Chatham and everything around it. College is awesome but there's really something special about our home

>tfw talking with a redpilled brit qt
I think I'm in love lads

FUCKIN QUEERS

Ocean County Best County

My cousins live in NJ. And the whole family is fat as fuck. Wtf america

HUH CHING CHONG NUP NONGY WONGA WOOGA NIP NONG CHING CHANG CHONG

PYOORA NORDIC ABLOOD STUPID AMERICAN NONWHITES AHUHUH

Any one here from the Shore area?

HE'S A FAAAAG

i see them all over Ocean County. i passed one guys house and he had 3 Gadsen flags in his yard

Get the fuck out.

Tuckerton here

Who /burlington county/ here

Pine Beach here

THOSE GUYS FROM SETON HALL WERE SEVEN FEET TALL

Town?

i currently attend Rutgers Camden. i really like it here

Niggerboro

no u

Pine Beach

Hey guys, Suffolk here, Long Island counts as Jersey now right?

I'm from Hunterdon County. It's literally a white upper middle class domestic paradise.

732 reporting in.

This place is so fucking expensive...thinking of moving to NC when I retire...what do you NJbros think?

So many fucking benny kikes in the summer but otherwise Monmouth is top tier.
>tfw daily commute on gsp from 105 to 168

Monmouth county here.

Meh, it's really different. But hey if you like it there go for it. I have a feeling I'm gonna be here for the rest of my life, but I'm happy about that.

I dunno bro....I'm a teacher here...we get paid really well and my pension is gonna be awesome...but my property taxes are a fucking NIGHTMARE. With what I paid for my house here could buy me a mansion in NC.

Point Pleasant. TR is not comfy, I got pulled over at the Krausers by the White Castle, because it is a big "drug spot" I had to shit after registering for class, also why are there so many prostitutes in your town.

Too true. It's funny, somebody who lives in a meager house here can live like a rich man in basically any other state. I almost moved to upstate NY and the houses we were looking at were 3x the size of our house in NJ.

You relize the Guido's are from the shrit state of NY? during every other season, I see no Guido's at the shore, or Nj. You're just upset you don't have porkroll desu

Bayhead is the GOAT beach in NJ. If you think any differently, prepare for some of this-

Do you know Zack Philips, or Ashley Delgatto?

Westfield reporting in. Where my /Union/ county Bros at?

>cape may county blue
No

>Once a Jerseyfag, always a Jerseyfag.
Only if you are Sicilian

Who's down for starting a militia in Pine Barrens?

Delgatto sounds familiar, what town are they from.

I think these bombings might really push us over 50% lads
270towin.com/2016-polls-clinton-trump/
I-I think we can actually do it lads. Someone hold me/
youtube.com/watch?v=gYb9sRLUDyM

North end of Mercer on Rt 1 here

Time for Diamond Dons?

How's the mob scene in nj? Did new york guys take it over?

This is the year.

Last poll BEFORE Hillay's collapse she was only +4 ahead.

I know see

Sicilian here, I'm getting the hell out of this dump ASAP.

Maybe I'll go to Japan and become the local celebrity gaijin.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nj/new_jersey_trump_vs_clinton-5872.html

DO YOU HEAR THE PEOPLE SING

Dumb weeb

t. user on a mongolian stop-motion picture board

Fucking New Jersey stronk. New Jersey is the bane of ISIS.

I like anime as much as the next user but you are weeaboo scum.

Did you know Kevin kuyk by any chance?

Because I appreciate the unique cultural fruits of a proud nation over a literal suburban cesspool?

I know a Chelsea Delgado I think

Who wants to do this? """Phonebank""" in New Jersey for Clinton.
youtube.com/watch?v=iI8tuwAjh5o

Most people in nj are upset that they aren't in bergen county, I asked them all

Tfw

NC bro here, please don't, we have enough of you already.

fight me pytis

Yeah dude, he's a couple years older than me I think. He has a sis too

GET THE FUCK OUT YOU POO IN LOO SHIT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT LEAVE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT OF MY HOME YOU FUCKING POO SHITS FUCK YOU YOU ARE WORSE THAN TURK YOUR ARE FAGGOT IMMIGRANT SHIT FUCK YOU

Kek I bet he lives in Edison. Fucking little India over there.

Yep I'm family friends with him, used to go skiing with them in utah

>Rutgers Camden

Are you retarded or poor? Or both?

you sound like a fucking wyckoff

Waldwick reporting in. No I'm not fucking el salvadorian

south jersey doesnt have 1/10 the population of that blue strip in north

ah no, i dont mean the town of wyckoff. I mean three cocksuckers from summit who's last name is wyckoff.

never heard of waldwick though, must be irrelevant

what is it about Cred Forums that attracts so many people form nj

They're both armpits of degeneracy

fuck off faggot

>armpit of degeneracy

I thought that was Florida. Why don't we have a /flpol/?

Because New Jerseyians are the strongest race in the world. Don't even try to refute me on this, you can't.

I love being an NJ lad
nj.com/south/index.ssf/2015/03/new_jersey_has_fourth_highest_number_of_hate_group.html

>All the shitskins in the blue areas

Makes sense, at least

damn I came to this thread late

Watchung reporting, went to WHRHS currently at RVCC

I guess the bad part of our containment city system is that they breed like rats

yeah, so true. I lost in a sea of liberal cum from endless circle-jerkings of these moral highroaders. makes me fucking sick.

lol i always forget there's a serial killer over there

hello from Paramus

I went to rhs, know anybody from there?

Robbinsville actually. How meme is the place?
Every time they come to India they fill all of their suitcases with food to eat there

Wayne reporting in.

I've seen a decent amount of Trump signs on lawns and absolutely ZERO Killary signs.

me

Why don't you go to Jones Beach instead of shitting up the Parkway when I'm trying to get down to my shore house?

Irrelevant

Morristown here.

Nothing happening.

Meet up friday on the green ? 10 pm?

By the statue of forefathers?

I've got to get some drinks with you bros.

I do, it's alright

Hey my pops lives in Morristown, works at the hospital. I go for dinner sometimes.

Roots is the tits.

>mfw there were at least 30 fucking Patels in my High School every single year

I'll be there. There a was a fake bomb scare in the Starbucks this afternoon, I found out.

We like banter and hate foreigners

>5 bombs found at train station in Elizabeth
>right where we deposited those 275 "refugees"

DON'T YOU BOYS LOVE US SOME ENRICHMENT

Really? A fucking bomb scare at that place? Jesus.

Okay, so confirm meet up 10 pm by the statue of the forefathers at the green. Friday.

My Dad also works at the hospital. The most likely know each other. For sure.

10pm!
It'll be hugh mongous

Holy shit are you serious? Morristown Memorial?

Freaky shit my dude. What kind of stuff does your pops do? My old man is a bone doctor. He's a nice dude.

>mfw I realized my dad is redpilled as fuck when I always thought he was a "dummie conservative" when I was young

nah but I know Griffin. I remember talking to you on here before, aren't you little jeffy's friend from college? It was a thread about how lacrosse is the most redpilled sport.

He is an ER physician.

Your pops certainly knows him.
>mfw same situation with your dad
>mfw I spam my dads (((facebook))) with trump pics

I could give you a hint. Or just save it for Friday at 10 pm.

>tfw I go to Rutgers
>tfw can't show real political affiliations or I would stick out like a sore thumb

But hey at least I participated in last semesters chalkening.

We wrote a bunch of trump stuff and then also wrote that african studies don't matter lol

What the deal with lakewood and all the jews? I heard they have like no shit jew patrol.

I'll just tell you, Dr. Schenk (come at me CTR). You can ask your dad and say you met his son if he asks.

I'm only 19 so I can't get drinks with you lads :/

We go to some Giants games with some other families of doctors we know. It'd be hilarious if you're among them

>Also I think I know exactly who you're talking about, we had a few psychos on the team.
Does his last name start with a B?

>Also didn't we have a home game against you guys for basketball last year?
Idk, I don't play basketball and haven't really been paying attention ever since our team lost all of our good players last year.

>I miss Chatham and everything around it. College is awesome but there's really something special about our home
true

CRIS-TUH-FUH

Not among those.

Ask your dad if he knows the doctor who got his eye knocked out by his wife during a golf outing. lol.

Thats me.

Kek
Surnames are very region specific. I think I only know only 1-2 Patels

I miss the grease trucks

Holmdel Park. First place I ever made out with a girl. Beautiful place.

Can I claim unemployment in New Jersey if I still have a New Jersey driver license but live in New York?

>Niggers from jersey city and Newark keep fucking it up for the rest of us

Do you think those people actually vote?

Holy kek user. Did you or anyone you know go through some shit like this?

Business idea:
>Snow Storm
>power outage
>more white couples cuddling and fucking
>white birth boom
>???
>New Jersey becomes great again
Thoughts on this?

try it illegals can do it

but user we'd have to remove the undesirables first.

Middletown, but with family in Lavalette. Colonial Bakery....

there was a guy from njit who created a concept for basically a roomba snow blower

some parts of newark are very conservative

Like what?

Remove undesirables by giving police in major shit holes a month's vacation. They come back and sweep up the mess. Problem solved.

business sector, the suburbs, basically the places where the italians scrounge around

kek. I like the way you think

Who /njscene/ in here?

ayeee good memory on you. and yes that is correct

i must be loyle to my capo

hi friends

Shit, this is mostly true, although high property is fucking everywhere, already where I live.

One day I hope the entire state looks as nice as Margate, Avylon and the others.

Who /ssbm/?

>Who /ssbm/?
super smash bros melee? i used to play when i was younger, mained captain

Who /609/ here?

I think my neighbors are trump supporters. I think mostly everyone in this town is, even a bit of the non-whites.

Who /path/ here?

half of the fucking news is Telemundo in spanish its really not okay

go away

reporting

where at?

are you from NJ?

for sure

Margate. Pretty comfy here, no shoobies but it gets to be a cold lonely town.

cmon man, my own state forgets we exist. plus i work in mercer county so

summit?

Who /908/ here?

.......AIDS?!?

>mfw I forget to wear a mask when planting my bombs.

summit

Found the Jew

warren/watchung?

Shut up goy you don't know what you're talking about

201 master race

wtf where did you get a picture of me from? pls delet this.

Wayne also, I live in Michigan now

Yeah, the competitive scene for it is very fun and the game is pretty fast when played.

Only thing that sucks because I'm pretty sure the community at large is pretty left leaning, as most video game communities are.

when will you get revenge? New Jersey vs. ISIS when

sorry schlomo, i'll go clean the synagogue

Grew up in Passaic county, right on the border of Bergen, I really miss the north jersey/nys area but the cost of living, gun laws, and NYC is expanding out in to north nj like wildfire so every year more abd more people are moving there, just makes me not want to go back

Soon

Soon...

Westfield

>tfw every town that borders you is scum

Shut up faggot. You live on the side of a highway.

Didn't some girl from your town have a baby in high school within the last year or so?

i was hunting him down in Afghanistan, but I caught a parasite over there. Doctors don't know what it is.

>108th Wing
>Established 26 May 1949 (as: 141st Strategic Fighter Squadron); operates: KC-135 Stratotanker
>Stationed at: McGuire Air Force Base side of Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst, New Hanover Township, New Jersey
>Gained by: Air Mobility Command
>A composite unit made up of two squadrons, the 141st and 150th Air Refueling Squadrons, operating a total of 20 KC-135R tankers and Detachment 2 108th Air Refueling Wing flying a single C-135B transport version of the KC-135. It is one of only three ANG super tanker wings composed of more than one KC-135 squadrons and is part of the North East Tanker task force. In addition to their primary air refueling mission, the Wing also supports an Intelligence Squadron and a Contingency Response Group.

>177th Fighter Wing
>Established 30 January 1930 (as: 119th Observation Squadron); operates: F-16C/D Fighting Falcon
>Stationed at: Atlantic City Air National Guard Base, Egg Harbor
>Gained by: Air Combat Command
>Provides a Homeland Security air defense mission to the Eastern Air Defense Sector (EADS) and the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) and the Continental NORAD Region for peacetime air sovereignty, strategic air defense, and airborne counter-drug operations in the continental United States.

>Somerset

Red Bank reporting in. Monmouth county is the best. White people, next to the ocean, wealthier than most other plebeian counties.

Although those fucking shitskins have begun moving across the train tracks and lowering the property value of the local shops...... All you see are these short, pudgy, pig faced Latinos with their 4 kids walking around not buying anything.

Westfield lies on the edge of the ghettos of Union County. At least you have the other rich, white towns on your borders.

We should just have a tri state General
Us Nutmeggers and New Yorkers want in on the fun

About 5 years ago, im actually good friends with the fathers younger brother.

Also route 22 is based and mostly goes through mountainside rather than Westfield

yeah I lived in Mahwah for a while and it was much better, out in Passaic I think things are still nice and quiet