CNN: Your Safety May Depend on Dropping Terror Preconceptions

Stop calling muslims terrorists

or else ;)

Other urls found in this thread:

dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2014/11/young-dutch-turks-radical-views-worry-mps-call-for-more-research/
bbc.com/news/uk-31293196
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1340599/WikiLeaks-1-3-British-Muslim-students-killing-Islam-40-want-Sharia-law.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That argument is busllshit

>argument

Your chances of being raped may depend on dropping your patriarchy preconceptions.

> Islam has nothing to do with terrorism
> don't call Muslims terrorists or you will create terrorists

Well which is it MSM?

>hearts and minds is the only way to defeat insurgents

This meme needs to go away.

We sure won ww2 by winning Hitler's heart right guys

Fucking whitey. Im calling the cops on every white drumpftist I see!

>Dean Obeidallah (born December 17, 1969; Arabic: دين عبيدالله) is an American comedian of Palestinian-Italian descent. He is the host of SiriusXM radio's T he Dean Obeidallah show -which is the only daily national radio show hosted by a Muslim American.
Really makes my almonds active

Don't let in Muslims from 3rd world shit holes or radicalized ghettos anywhere, they might be potential terrorists
>But you're islamophobia is radicalizing them against the west even further and turning them to terrorism!
Then I'm right that they're potential terrorists and they really do need to be kept out

Seriously how this debate should go every single time, I have no idea how it's gone on in people's minds as long as it has

>obeidallah

This guy is a massive fucking faggot

sounds like a threat to me

WTF does it even mean he is just making statements with no evidence and is using misdirection.

>Your Safety May Depend on Dropping Terror Preconceptions
WTF are they saying? WHY SUCH CONFUSING BULLSHIT LANGUAGE?

ORWELL was right. Always look to the language. Always.

Just try to appease the people who want to kill you, goyim.
Whadda got to lose?

Islam is totalitarianism, Islam is terrorism. Only syncretic Muslims should be tolerated.

What would you prefer we call you?
Goat fucker
Sand nigger
Dune coon
Rapefuggees
Shit skin
Terrorist
Imperfections in the glass parking lot.
Well what is it going to be? There is only so many ways you can sugar coat a pile of shit.

>obeidallah
>obei allah
>obey allah
Is this a goof?

>WHY SUCH CONFUSING BULLSHIT LANGUAGE?
This is a great question worthing poondering.

When I speak, I want people to understand me. I speak clearly and directly.

So why does the left always speak with innuendo, implication, and indirect statements? It's like they don't want to be understood.

>2 cases of white supremacist terrorism in the last 3 years
>3 cases of radical islam terrorism in past 2 days

Really makes you think

The problem is that hearts and minds has been misconstrued by the left as a soft way to fight small wars. But in reality the practice of hearts and minds is harder to pin. The British in Malaya were very good the people that gave information on the insurgents, but also fucked those who aided them.

The US in the Phillipines built roads, schools, houses, and provided for those that were cooperative or helping. The villages that didn't were often burnt to the ground and all the adult men shot.

COIN is not just holding hands and giving the local kids candy. You still have to kick in Johnny Jihad's door and shoot him if he reaches for his rusty AK, and if the local village is offended that you did that you tell them tough tits and stop giving them aid.

He JUST said you need to drop your preconceptions. Jeez guy.

>we're totally NOT politically correct guys, we call a bomb a bomb! We're just like you! But seriously Muslims? IT'S 2016!

If you kill your enemies they win.

Actually it may depend on putting up your racial preconceptions.

Those opinions exist for a reason

/thread

If all muslims were terrorists you'd all be dead by now.
So watch your fucking mouths, kuffar.

He's saying we can't shy away from calling shit terrorism simply because we don't know if it's international islamic terrorism, because that means when they do finally call it terrorism, its always as islamic terrorism.
He's got a point. It makes us as a society forget that domestic terrorism is often harder to spot, and getting used to only muslims doing terrorism means we wont be as vigilant.

>Obeidallah
>(((Obey the Allah)))

>an

If all white people were racist, you sure as hell wouldn't exist. So watch your mouth.

1-2% of the US population is muslim.

Lets put all the members of that 1-2% in a group and the 98-99% in another group, and see which one has more terrorist and terrorist sympathizers in it

>Palestinian-Italian descent

This is why sandburners should be ostracized

He's right though, the hatred towards Islam is the breeding ground for terrorism. Without that much hate and prejudice there wouldn't be Islamic terror acts in the West. It's as simple as that.

If all alien life were aware of humans on Earth, youd sure as hell be eradicated by now. So watch your mouth.

so the islamophobia predates 9/11?

Wew. Does he even see the mental contortions he's trying to pull.
It's cirque du soleil up in CNN.

Right, that's why there's literally no terrorism in the countries with 90+% muslim population. Oh, wait...

>falling for the obvious bait
Cmon guys

wew lad

Who the fuck listens to this rag anymore?

Ugh, are you even serious?

>what are the crusades

They hate everyone m8, not just the west.

OR
We could just glass the Middle East
just saying

I know this is a troll, but, the crusades were reactionary to Jihads with the exception of the one crusade which went after Slavic Pagans.

I think it's ok to call muslim terrorist

>not

Why don't these dreidel niggers ever go live in fucking Pakistan or Yemen or the UAE or wherever then?

i always knew fags majored in journalism but holy fuck lmao what is going on with these retards

>sandburners
Glassmakers

If you name your enemy they win

>Im not suggesting in any way these bombers can't be muslims, or that in this case they have to be "white people" we simply cannot know as of now

I don't think that's true, judging by what the bombed looks like it looks muslim to me. We can clearly tell you're implying it's whites though

>but the identity of those involved in these bombings will not alter the fact that their goal was simply to terrorize us

Of fuck off and suck start a shotgun.

This line of thinking in regards to terrorism is so infuriatingly stupid.

They do not give a fuck if you're scared just for the sake of being scared.

All terrorism has a political motive at its core.

It's never just about scaring the population.

It's a type of asymmetrical warfare designed to wear down a superior opponent through exhaustion and constant fear in the civilian population. There is ALWAY a political motive.

The IRA didn't bomb brit bongs to make them wet their knickers, they did it to exhaust the British population and force the UK government to concede to their demands of freeing ireland.

Palestinians didn't suicide bomb israelis for decades because they solely wanted a bunch of scared jews. They wanted to make it so violent and exhausting that the Israeli and US government would decide that they had to come to a solution that benifits the Palestinians and recognized them as a state, otherwise face the wrath of their own constituents who are tired of getting blown up.

Terrorism is always political. Fear is only a means to an end.

The identity of who is doing the attacking is absolutely positively important, and acting like it doesn't matter is asinine.

This is asymmetrical war. We are at war. This is as dumb as saying that the identity of who bombed pearl harbour is irrelevant since the attackers ultimately just wanted to spread fear and cripple our navy. Nowadays we'd be making excuses for the Japanese, and trying to avoid placing blame for the "intentional act" bombing Hawai'i

I'm glad that you admitted that.

>By a Taqqiyah-American

>Stop calling muslims terrorists

Motivaction Survey (2014): 80% of young Dutch Muslims see nothing wrong with Holy War against non-believers. Most verbalized support for pro-Islamic State fighters.
dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2014/11/young-dutch-turks-radical-views-worry-mps-call-for-more-research/

BBC (2015): Following the Charlie Hebdo attacks, 27% of British Muslims openly support violence against cartoonists. Another 8% would not say, meaning that only 2 of 3 surveyed would say that the killings were not justified.
bbc.com/news/uk-31293196

Center for Social Cohesion: One Third of British Muslim students support killing for Islam.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1340599/WikiLeaks-1-3-British-Muslim-students-killing-Islam-40-want-Sharia-law.html

Am I the only one seeing the obvious drift to labeling American citizens terrorists? Imagine if Hillary decided to blatantly steal the election, people revolt.

"See it's not just Muslims"

Is Dean Obediadallah a terrorist?

You see I'm dropping my perceptions.

you are very progressive and brave bahrain

Literally "relax around blacks"

I can't wait until the streets run with leftist blood.

this is the ones you guys meant to post

up your meme game

anyone have that NEW* MS word of Malala?

CNN HAS GONE FULL TRUDEAU

>palestinian
>Italian
>comedian
I already hate him

they would start with the muslims and see if things improved

Good old (((CNN))) always doing their best to make sure the golden rule of "always do the opposite of what the jews say" is upheld. Based.

When whites want to resolve political issues with violence, they kill politicians and government employees. It's the shitskins who murder civilians.