Ireland accepts only 38 shitskins

Ireland accepts only 38 shitskins.
irishtimes.com/news/social-affairs/religion-and-beliefs/ireland-accepts-just-38-refugees-from-greece-despite-commitment-1.2796608

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1yJ87y7BR80
youtube.com/watch?v=wb_4U2UJucE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=GfuJaf6IBpk
youtube.com/watch?v=aKgohQ0GY9U
youtube.com/watch?v=rSvcznMRURc
youtube.com/channel/UCHMXOEmJMarNynkunsM15GQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0oOTzIweax4
youtube.com/watch?v=ehJfvIdiNaA
youtube.com/watch?v=QaKpQwS6WPs
youtube.com/watch?v=DmSQ9z3qrN0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

38 too many

I was under the impression that Ireland was a complete shithole in Dublin and stuff?

Maybe I was confusing it with Scotland..?

Then again Ireland has the most based abortion laws on the planet, so keep it up lads (or whatever word you use there).

Even if they bring more these muslim bastards will never outbreed us. Every Irish girl I know has at least 5 fucking kids. We will drive them out soon.

Highest birth rate, lowest divorce rate and abortion is banned. Even the nigerians are ok here. They are good christians.

God they are all so fugly.

MERKEL BTFO

Does the nigrarians interbreed with island potato?

Ireland, saviour of whites. I welcome our new pale redhead overlords.

>Implying at least 1/3 of America doesn't have "Irish" roots

Its only the fat ugly whales that usually racemix.

Why is Ireland immune to low fertility?

Based Irish potatoes.

The only irish girls I know with kids are single mothers who fucked pakis.

Then again, I live in a tallaght equivalent.

Catholicism? Atlantic Ocean / North Sea / Irish Sea breeze?

This tbqh, desu. They should just fucking kill these filthy muslim animals.

Every Irish girl has kids here? Even in the city. Loads of 8+ kid family's.

Kike tier.

I suppose the Irish identity hasn't been shat on like other Western European ones, meaning they aren't demoralized as a people maybe?

Too fucking many here already. I seen their women walking through the city every day, with their headscarves. And their men wearing their bed sheets.

This shows how we left the EU because of our own politicians incompetence.
There is literally no need to follow EU rules when it comes to migrants, human rights, diversity etc. These are constantly disregarded by Ireland and Eastern European members. All that spineless cunt Cameron had to do was say "sorry but no, we will only follow the rules that benefit us" and there is NOTHING the EU would've done about it except for bitching and moaning from a few leftist editors.

Couldn't the Eurosceptics have just campaigned against specific rules instead of pulling us out? We would've kept control of the country while enjoying access to the single market.

It's interesting because the Irish sort of have been treated a bit like the refugees are being treated now, they are seen partly as victims of British conquest etc, so they are allowed to do their thing and not be destroyed straight up.

How do I get an Irish waifu, I'm catholic too?

youtube.com/watch?v=1yJ87y7BR80

What are you talking about, only the knackers and pavvies have families that large and they are all shit tier people.

Huh, that's odd. I don't know any.

The governments will spread lies about the EU like they always do.

It's a bit like brexit. Our guys pretend that leaving the EU will result in total economic collapse in a matter of days.

Holiday to Ireland? Galway is good for finding woman. Avoid tinder.

Thats not very nice Ireland, would you not want more than 38 foreigners to enjoy the pleasure of visiting Tayto park?

Not yet.

Outside dublin its common to see large family's. Usually in small villages.

lmao

Dublin is a complete shithole.

Our abortion law has flaws though. You can't abort a defective baby, even if the mother is guaranteed to die if you don't.

>Galway is good for finding woman
Shut up, you.

That is also why the win the Eurovision Song Contest more than the UK incidentally.
BTW when is that on again?

You know what's great about that news, the regular man on the street will be delighted that we are not taking more. The media and the usual hand wringers will be pitching a fit but ordinary people don't care and have had enough of the multiculti crap.

change pic related to say

BEGORRAH 'TIS LIKE A
SECOND AN GORTA MOR

looks much better

You do you Potato Island

>BTW when is that on again?

Beginning of May every year

Thanks. Will be sure to feign a mild interest.

>Galway

What's up with Galway, is this a trick?

>You can't abort a defective baby, even if the mother is guaranteed to die if you don't.
Em... that's actually the only scenario where it is legal.

A lot of hospitals drag their feet on it like that indian woman who died, but it is legal.

Avoid the slags and galway city the rural areas have amazing girls.

God, i cant wait for a United Ireland. It will be the whole country vs those virgins, instead of them getting their arse handed to them by a minority

VERY RACIST

THATS JUST NOT ON NOW

Northern Ireland is best Ireland

>tfw hometown 90% white protestant

>Even the nigerians are ok here.
No they're not, they're fucking scum. Look at them in Dublin. Disgusting fucking thieving apes

Not in Ireland.
We've even had people die over that.

Still 38 too many.

>committed to accept 2,622 refugees

whose idea was this? spastics

I was in Ennis and it was filled to the brim with full African nogs. It was like Somalia. I swear I saw more niggers than whites it was like planet of the apes.
they are importing a lot of sub saharan monkeys more than sand niggers which is slightly better as they aren't as violent and could make good domesticated animals

See If you're on the West Coast, don't bother with the cities. Except maybe Limerick.

Wasn't he caught out for having done that graffiti himself?

Aye, my cousin went backpacking in Ireland, but he's a dipshit and didn't bring a sleeping bag. He said he froze his ass off, and you Irish folks made fun of him. No hard feelings tho since he was asking for it by not being prepared.

JIDF detected

No Surrender! ;)

I live in Ireland. Check our laws. It's on wikipedia, lad.

>Abortion & Irish Law. Abortion is legal in Ireland only when a pregnant woman's life is at risk. This includes the risk of suicide. Access to abortion in such cases is governed by the Protection of Life During Pregnancy Act 2013.

This comes up on google...

Im not familiar with Dublin Nigerians but the ones in cork are ok. Somalian niggers are way worse.

>Wasn't he caught out for having done that graffiti himself?
PLEASE BE TRUE

Lol that .22 rifle. Still wouldn't wanna get shot by it though.

38 too many; DEPORT ALL OF THEM

As usual you have the American "Irish"'s moral support, when one of the fifty billion versions of "Foggy Dew" comes on our radio app and we're sloshed after one pint of piss beer with green dye in it.

Should be zero mudshits/Africans in Ireland

If the globalist kikes keep pushing their multiculti agenda in Ireland I'm going full fucking Hitler Deus Vult

Catholic m8

In cork the amount of indian looking men is starting to get large.

Last time I was in the town I saw more of them than Irish people.

>Except maybe Limerick
Limerick has been overrun which is a shame since we were just getting back on our feet once all the drug gangs were stamped out.

>meanwhile we take in 30,000+
Say hello to the next Sweden

I thought it was just a large percentage of Poles? What's changed?

Would take a 1000 pajeets over a muslim.

Seth MacFarlane is Scottish.

REVIVE THE IDEAS OF O'DUFFY AND O'CUINNEAGAIN

REVIVE IRELAND

RISE UP SONS OF THE GAEL

IS THIS TO BE EMMET'S EPITAPH ?

DO DHIA AGUS ATHARTA

Remind me again why the joos want muslims inside europe?

I mean, if kikes manage to make europe islamic, it would hurt them alot since muslims are not fond of the kike, right?

Explain your logic, lads.

More muslims in Europe = less muslims in middle East = more land for Jews to take.

Because its the multikulti Jews that believe Islam is peace, it also undermines Christianity and Western culture.

Indians might have little inherntly wrong with them, but the problem of having alarming amounts of them is still there.

Thank god all my college educated friends are delighted for diversity!

Genetic diversity is a good thing, after all.

I honestly don't know desu, they just started showing up in large numbers over the last 3 years or so. It's mostly Muslims and middle Eastern types, not so many blacks. The top of Sarsfield Street is full of them as is down by the flats on the Dock Road.

There is still a far few Eastern Euros knocking around but nobody minds those because they are decent enough for the most part.

The Scots are an offshoot of the Irish so it doesn't make much difference. He has plenty of Irish ancestors anyway.

Yeah but they shit in the street, that's where everyone sleeps in Ireland.

Where do you live that your student friends are faggots like that? Here in Belfast all of my Catholic m8s, especially the women, are racist as all fuck.

blacks are sound

Because the Jews can openly wage war against Europe and BTFO them

IRELAND NOOOOOO!!!

The sooner we launch missiles full of Anthrax at the Republic the better.

Jews hate Christianity

Plus the EU want to destroy ethnic homogeneity across Europe

Sinn Fein are just globalists under the guise of nationalists
>tfw Michael Collins died for this

RACYSTS

North is alot less fucked than Republic but Ireland is still no where near as fucked as Sweden. It can still be saved. Highest birth rate and low divorce. Probably the same in the north birthrate wise.

Have any Irishfags here seen any rightwing or generally redpilled graffiti or stickers around the place? I'm from dublin and recently saw stickers with the Bllueshirts flag on a few lamp posts around Rathmines.

>Because its the multikulti Jews that believe Islam is peace, it also undermines Christianity and Western culture.
So?

Muslims are far more threateting to jews than westerns or christians, why are the jews pushing for their own death?

>all middle eastern muslims go to europe
>kikes take all over the land and yinon project goes in action
>eventually muslims capture authoritarian places like PM, president, etc etc
>they nuke israel with all their european nukes
>kikes btfo

I don't think jews are this stupid...

Dont fuckin talk shite about tayto ya feckin gomey

A lot of the people here in Donegal are pretty redpilled Muslim and blacks wise anyway

>mixing shit genes with a top tier genepool is a good thing

i proper cringe at any american\canadian that knows a lot about irish history

Corn is a poor snack.

>Jews hate Christianity
So? they hate islam even more.

muslims are far more threatening to jews than muslims

so if the jews are really turning europe islamic, then they'd be pushing for their own deaths.

Cameron did say "no". He bowed down to internal pressure from the SNP and LOLbour.

Theresa May is now saying no more "rapefugees" into the UK.

The government of the Republic of Ireland has agreed to take 4000 "refugees". If they're from Syria, Iraq or Afganistan I can at least see the argument for them being processed for asylum - and even then they should be screened extensively. This kind of annoys me because it's the refugees imperative under international agreements to seek refuge in the nearest peaceful country - Ireland is feckin miles away from Syria, not to mention Afganistan. But that being said, if they reach our shores then our laws apply, so like I said Syrians, Iraqis and those that reach here from other war torn hell holes (not economic migrants), should be assessed and given access (or refused) based on there merits.

Also, refugee status should not be a path to citizenship. If they can contribute something to Irish society after the need to be a refugee ceases then they can apply to immigration like anyone else.

Yeah, that's the thing with Norn. We're a very particular blend of "British" and Irish values. I say "British" because Britain is a multiculti hellhole these days. And when it comes to birthrate and divorce rate, we're just an extension of Ireland, rather than an extension of the UK.

That's because you're full of them and have to deal with places like LittleKenya.

>Jews letting muslims get access to nukes
Ahmed Al Babsi the child rapist from Afghanistan isn't getting a government position any time soon.

Why? Do you cringe at American Jews who fervently study their own history?

It's fine. Half of them will get deported when they rape and commit crime. It'll be the exact same thing that happened in Japan.

Fuck Europe

Where was Europe on the 24th April 1916 191 when Padraic Pearse and Michael Collins and WB Yeats were defending the GPO from Britannia's huns with their long range guns?

And why are they trying to wage war on europe?

don't you think muslims are more of a threat to jews that europe?

considering that europe is pro israel, etc etc

did you even think about it?

>So? they hate islam even more.
No, they really don't. The pair have allied more than once in history against Christianity.

why is this a bad thing again?

oh right it isn't.

>Ahmed Al Babsi the child rapist from Afghanistan isn't getting a government position any time soon.

Nigger, your capital's mayor is a muslim, YOUR queen is of islamic heritage

I'd bet a muslim would be the leader of the fucking SAS next year.

Ireland is actually the most anti-Israel state in Europe besides Sweden

See pic related

>Calling us huns when you faggots migrated from the Iberian peninsular 9000 years ago and Brits have been on the Isles for over 100,000 years.

Fuck off Hun.

>Jews hate Islam more than Christianity
No. They do not.

I don't think you realise just how much Jews fucking LOATHE Christianity. Do you know why they're called kikes? It's because they refused to sign their names when they emigrated to the US with an x, insisting on a circle (kikel) because an x was too close to a Christian cross.

>So? they hate islam even more

They only hate Muslims in so far as they get in the way of Israel. As far as Europe goes they don't give a shit and will happily see Islam wipe out Christianity. Above all, they hate Jesus and the way they were kicked out of Euro countries hundreds of times.

Don't forget genetically Muslims and Jews are closer than Jews and Europeans.

youtube.com/watch?v=wb_4U2UJucE

>WE WUZ THE QUEEN
>WE WUZ UR RULERS
I'm not English, first off. Secondly, stop being such a retard.

When will we go back to this flag lads?

only thing ive seen was fuck niggers on a wall in balbriggan but can you really blame them?

When all the orangemen are dead

Would vote for/10

Not at all kek

England is the first Republican nation on these isles.

Ireland and Scotland wanted a cuck monarchy, we got Cromwell to power and he ended that bullshit.

So don't you lot start preaching about how anti monarchy you all are, you've got nothing. NOTHING!

>Create a flag to show orangemen they will be accepted peacefully
>They chimp out
Fuck sake. I love the tricolour but fuck me that flag is so much nicer (although isn't the background supposed to be blue?).

>No, they really don't

you cant be serious

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Israel

Look at this fucking page
All of the wars concerning israeli were against arabs, and israel has been given support by EUROPEAN countries

And how many wars did europe fight against jews? right, ZERO

if you think jews hate europeans more than arabs you should read some history

Soon.

Fuck off. Dublin is full of those vile animals they are not remotely okay.

>aye lads the fockin anglos get their ands off the guns and we pop em
WATCH OUT

Holy shit m8, learn to read. How the fuck you came to the conclusion that that post was anti-monarchy is truly beyond me. I'm embarrassed for you.

This is a slightly newer flag than the ol' blue one, which is lovely as well.

Everyone here is racist, it's hilarious. None of my friends will ride in blaxis

united ireland flag looks amazing and thats why it will never be used

the jew cant have someone like Ireland grow peacefully without at least some distractions

read

Ireland is beyond based.

Never seen a non-white in my town that was not a Chinese restaurant worker in a long time. Letterkenny is full of them though.

And if those 4000 sand niggers head north to start trouble then they will get a nasty surprise.

Sinn Fein are a bunch of shitters anyway [spoiler]Like all the other parties[/spoiler]

>"brit" tries to SHUT THIS POST DOWN

yup, IIDF detected

SF are the worst though.

At this point I'm starting to think FF and FG are secretly racist. They certainly avoid abortion.

>if you think jews hate europeans more than arabs you should read some history

Maybe you should. The Jews biggest enemy of all time is Jesus and so Christianity and Christian Europe. Muslims are useful idiots to destroy it- plus it gets them out of greater Israel. Two birds, one stone.

lol

Fuck off sand nigger. You're a subhuman

>You will see a United Ireland in your lifetime
Shame the big men won't be around to see it happen

38 too many. I enjoy our lack of scum here anyways

>imblying we won't slyly slip them into wales to london
they don't want to come here, Ireland is the short straw plucked out of Merkel's hat for them

Righteous Indignation? was that a bucky o hare reference?

if so i like it.

>I enjoy our lack of scum here anyways
>capital city literally 50% scumbags
>travelers fucking everywhere. Not allowed to gas them because "beautiful misunderstood people" RTE documentaries paid for by taxpayers getting robbed and harrased by said welfare dependant traveller scum
Come on now...

>The Jews biggest enemy of all time is Jesus and so Christianity and Christian Europe
Yeah that's why 90 percent of europeans,americans and generally christians are pro israel because of the bible itself and its "gods chosen people" clusterfuck

Plus, we're the ones constantly bombing them and killing their soldiers, meanwhile you're giving them free shekels and weapons.

Ireland is a wasteland. It's a joke island.

The irish share the same traits as the jews. Loved by America in much the same way it loves Israel. There's a reason OPs pic was created.

>Sweden
I'm not even going to counter it would be too easy.

I see that the JIDF is here to sow discontent among the great people of Ireland and Europe

Dublin probably has more Chinese than Nigerians anyway.

>Loved by America in much the same way it loves Israel.
I wish, kikes get 38 billion in military aid alone and we get controversy over American companies not paying us billions in tax

>b-b-but muh bowl of shamrocks

im an arab muslim you niggerfaggot

you didn't even read my post, have ya?

>be irish
>eat potato for breakfast
>eat potato for lunch
>eat potato for dinner
>eat potato for midnight snack
>eat potato during feast
>eat potato during famine

Who do you think the best party would be to vote for? I mean NONE of them have an anti-rapefugee quota

your entire fucking identity is based around us you ragtag

>sweden

still means your a cunt so fuck up

I fucking love Irish women

>Yeah that's why 90 percent of europeans,americans and generally christians are pro israel

Not really. It's the Jews in Washington that are pro-Israel. The (((neo-con)))) Israel lobby is strong. And the EU is an American creation. UK always gives Sauds weapons so it sells to anyone it seems.

Yes, republicans and protestants especially seem to have a cucky relationship but I doubt that would be the case if they knew what was really going on.

To be fair the Chinese are quiet, keep to themselves , work and create their own businesses and make great food.

*American republicans

>I mean NONE of them have an anti-rapefugee quota
None of them "claim" to have an anti-rapefugee agenda, but I'll bet secretly they are doing all they can to keep them out behind the scenes. They no if they say they are anti-rapefugee they'll get shit. They know if they let rapefugees in they'll get shit.

But unlike most of europe and the UK, they know if they don't bring in piles of rapefugees they know no one will complain. Because Irish people aren;t as cucked as most other euro nations yet.

Is it surprising for anyone that "British" posters here have arrived to start crying about Jews in a thread that names the Irish?

How typical

>This is the average poster on Cred Forums
Im 99 percent sure you're a 15 year old or a chav.

guess im fucking off to /his/

Irish women are kinda shit desu. I mean, some of them are lovely of course, but on average.. we're not a great looking people :/.

Based Ireland.

na man your a dick mr copyright

sort that flag out.

fbpb

But Ruth Kearney is so fucking CUUUTE
And red hair + pale is cute too
I want me a Sinead.

Ireland hasn't won the eurovision since they introduced public voting. Back when we won 3 in a row it was judged by a panel of judges.
Ireland used to win because we entered great songs not because of some colonial guilt shit.

I swear to God there's some kind of effort to lose every eurovision now. Father Ted predicted the future...

eurovision is completely political but before it was it was for the people and they were merited on talent

shame that time has changed that but it means you got more credibility and your not part of the jew plan.

this is worrying to think but i guess you can be proud of it till they make up a reason to invade of course.

Its because it would be too dear to host it

yeah lets not get any white assyrians in our country just pakistanis

My lovely lovely lovely horse.

My lovely horse (my lovely horse), Running through the field (running through the field).
youtube.com/watch?v=GfuJaf6IBpk

When Ireland takes its place as the fifth nation of the UK

This graph is fucking meaningless. We oppose Israel's fucking wars, we don't hate them so far as we are one shade of red away from being "violently hostile" towards them. If anything we want peace in the Middle East for all sides. We should be green or something like that.

>t. Jew posting under American flag

There's no going back now.

>SCRIOS AN RUD SEO LE DO THOIL

Speak for yourself, I'd happily see them all driven into the Med, the creation of Israel was a huge mistake and has resulted in nothing but further instability across the whole region.

30.000 immigrants from Africa and Asia (usually subhuman China) move to Ireland each year.

You are still getting cucked.

they have RGD5 grenades but no aks wtf

The whole west is getting cucked you fucking leaf. Canada just as bad as anywhere. All white countries are being targeted. All the poor people got smart phones and realised with our cuck governments they can live where they want.

The have VZ58's.

I live in a small village in Fermanagh and it's 100% white. I've never encountered a middle eastern person as of yet

blacks and chinks are sound

they are to study behavior and test our weather on.

Time to break out the pipe bombs sully

>blacks are sound

gtfo Jamal they're cancer. They've already been doing their BLM marches in Dublin.

i hope our winter fucking kills them

that sure would send a message to their overlords

>blacks are sound
you know.. i don't actually hear much about violence from blacks in Ireland much. Is that because it's less common her or i just don't notice it? I always hear about poles stabbing each other usually.

Nigerians are scum as are degenerate chink whores and pimps

shut the muslim owned 'language schools' thats issue 'study visas' down.

They are a joke.

Their estimated stranght of weapons was 11 Uzis, 70 Akms, 3 L85s and a few hundred WWII guns.

IRA had .59 cal snipers, modern yank weapons at the time, 3 full xargo ships of arms from Gaddafi. Sam missiles etc etc

These people in their prime couldnt take on the modern Ira with a strenght of 400 men.

Just a little picture so the prods think they did something.

It probably will. Not so much the winter but six months of cold fresh rain will sort them out.

That and the fact our own petri dish of inner sity scum and #travelling community will probably actually cook and eat them with nice germanic baked beans from aldi

youtube.com/watch?v=aKgohQ0GY9U

Not true there are a few dozen mixed race kids, typical Irish mother, Nigerian dad bailed.

Booze.

2/2

Except I wasn't speaking for myself, I was speaking about how I see Ireland as a nation might see it politically, I also mentioned how they are destabilising the region which is something most Irish people haven't a notion about.

I made that pic, it's everywhere now on Cred Forums, damn kek. Makes me patriotic.

>Import masses of Irish to Boston in 3 year intervals
>invite all refugees to Ireland, All of them
>apply a shit ton of benefits rewarding travelers and beggers
>air lift black cube into dublin and get the spire knocked down.
>Make Ireland into a liberal paradise, faggots, blacks,chinks and other.
>make 3 unisex bathrooms
>Wall off from Britain
>Ban Trump from entering Ireland.
>Attract members of progressive parties to Ireland for a summit.
>somehow develop a force field to defend against America
>Liberal paradise was the cheese and the trap
>they can't escape.
>rig Ireland for detonation

gadaffi also sent them flamethrowers but the largely had no use for any of it and buried the lot.

The irish army would have ripped the pira to pieces if they had tried causing serious problems south of the border. see INLA attempting same

"Garda detectives traced the gang to the Cabra house and a shootout ensued. A Garda detective was seriously wounded and O'Grady was rescued but O'Hare and his gang escaped. O'Hare became the most wanted man in Ireland with the Gardaí offering a IR£100,000 reward for information on his whereabouts. He surfaced in Dunleer, County Louth, where he allegedly fired shots into a takeaway during an altercation with his wife. Two of the gang were arrested near Cahir, County Tipperary. Three weeks later on 27 November O'Hare was arrested after his car drove through an Irish Defence Forces check point in Urlingford, County Kilkenny. O'Hare was shot eight times during the arrest which was effected after a fire-fight, and the driver of the car, Martin Bryan, was killed. "

*about how Ireland as a nation might see it politically
dang it

Best flag.

Tricolor was a mistake.

>being fucking retarded
wew

No, but our accents and charm is the reason foreign women find us sexy.

jesus christ man fuck jippos its funny though that they probably will be a factor on stoppin the rapefugee scum

how can you tolerate that shit though jesus wtf is wrong with these guys, recorded on youtube and they just dont give a fuck.

Don't come here.

You are not welcome.

Not even as a tourist.

They will literally kill them

youtube.com/watch?v=rSvcznMRURc

See John Travellers channel for the warm welcome that awaits them in the social housing

youtube.com/channel/UCHMXOEmJMarNynkunsM15GQ

>police
that's in bong land?

youtube.com/watch?v=0oOTzIweax4

They are on holiday in sunny Britannia.

>you wouldnt fuck ben Affleck

Get a load of this guy

george clooney

Is one of ours. seth macfarlane

Ah it's good to be Irish.

youtube.com/watch?v=ehJfvIdiNaA

The answer to muslim immigration

youtube.com/watch?v=QaKpQwS6WPs

I actually feel sorry or any 'jihadis' that meet our knackers. They'll tear them limb from limb

youtube.com/watch?v=DmSQ9z3qrN0

Bizarrely enough they produce some pretty good boxers

Can't want to see muslim culture handle this.

Some Irish support gun control, I guess that means (((they))) are no longer responsible for centuries of immorality, godlessness, and nation wrecking. Thanks for helping me understand, rebbe.

its Dublin fagots that support it and no one else

i cant stand them.

I was in Dublin and it was full of nonwhites. Worse off than Copenhagen or Hamburg.

According to Nortehrn Irish posters here, Irelad is like Brazil compared to NI.

Fpbp

Reading through Michael O'Leary wiki page and found this.

Daniel O'Leary was interviewed in a local newspaper regarding his son's exploit but was reportedly unimpressed, commenting: "I am surprised he didn't do more. I often laid out twenty men myself with a stick coming from Macroom Fair, and it is a bad trial of Mick that he could kill only eight, and he having a rifle and bayonet."

Fucking hell I laughed loudly when I read it.

This.

Israel has only been around for 70 years you dumb tapir.

Before that the rats didn't have their own country, so they worked to destroy all the ones they were in by subversion.

Some high-ranking rabbinic goatfucker was in the news recently, celebrating how the Islamic camelfuckers will destroy Christianity and replace Whites with Arabs. His name is Erfati, look it up.

(((They))) can't win in a fight against Whites and, unlike the Arabs, we treated (((them))) like human beings, so (((they))) have repaid us with death. A direct, military solution to annihilate Whites is out of the question for Israel right now.

BTW Meir and Rabin both threatened to hit Europe with nukes if Israel was overrun by Arabs, if I'm not mistaken.

The reason (((they))) use force against Arabs is

1) (((They))) can, this would not work against Europeans for obvious reasons
2) Arabs won't give (((them))) the time of day and won't allow (((them))) to rise in their society, so brute force is necessary

Your quote that Europe gives Israel zero support is laughable, the rat religion is the most honored in Europe and you can go to jail for hurting the feelings of a rat and their proxies. Plenty of European leaders line up to worship these parasites.

fpbp

Northern Ireland is probably more like Poland then

Do your share you cunts

I love the Irish people but I hate each and every one of these cucks.

>those comments
wew lads

Is it? I feel like visiting there. I feel like GTFO of Sweden to the whitest country I can find and my English is excellent.
I don't want to live in a Slavic country though, or learn POlish.

Same, Northern Ireland has become too separated from England and we are dragging the whole UK down.

In a Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland would get much more political representation and be able to fix the huge economic and social problems we have faced since conception.

When it does happen, Ireland and Britain can become great trade partners as we should have been from the beginning.

Now that's just stupid

What is whiter, Ireland or NI?

I have no idea to be honest. Don't care, just want an United Ireland so everyone can work together instead of remaining divided. Everyone considers us Irish regardless of where we are from.

what a bunch of faggots

same thing

United Ireland is fine as long as you remain Irish and not Middle Eastern.

We will, you will have no need to worry about that. The Irish culture will never die.

>tfw home city is 70% Catholic

Measann sé olc, gaige.

kek fuck off taig cunt

>If Gerry Adams doesn't get killed by his own he'll be shot by loyalists in your life time

good

The demographic trends all over Europe are that Europeans are becoming a minority. Ireland is no exception.

I am also more concerned about the Irish people than the culture. And idiot can LARP green costumes and learn Gaelic, but the genetics of the Irish are what makes them unique.

NI, but the republic is still like 94% white Irish and most of our immigrants are Slavic.

Fianna Fail. Only party that it majority pro-life. Abortion will make Ireland end up like all the other dissipated western european countries

Finish Caesar's job!

Remove the Eternal Celt!

So fucking true. Irish women are built for children. I fucked the shit out of my old boss (born in Ireland, came to the US when she was 15) and my GOD!

She had two children and you would never be able to tell. She had a very tight body and a very tight pussy. On top of that she knew how to fuck so fucking good that 5 years later, I still reminisce about the experience with her. Every time I think about her my resentment for my wife and her lack of sexual ability grows.

She has had a third child since then and still looks like what I presume she looked before having children. Holy fuck terrabeth who lives in Oklahoma. I fucking love you and think of you all the time!