Liberia means "Land of the Free" in Latin

USA gave an entire nation to free blacks and freed slaves after the slavery got abolished in the States. Why have they failed so hard? They used to be Kangs, and the White man did not oppress them in Africa. Asians doesn't seem to have any problems in using vast natural resources of Liberia nowadays.

I want to know. I'm the Curiosity Cosby.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo

Liberia apparently used to be ok, that was until the 70's and it all went downhill from there

But why?

Oh, in the documentary they said that everything went to shit once the US backed revolutionaries murdered their president :/

Liberia is a fucking hell on Earth now. Why nobody in the Media talks about this?

Because they were ruled by black Americans who were pretty civilized

So, why have US murdered their president?

>Give Negroes a homeland in 1820
>Send steady streams of colonists to the Grain Coast
>Said English-speaking Negroes establish Southern-style plantations and slavery believing themselves to be superior to the native Africans
>Name largest city after the president at the time, Monroe
>Fast forward to end of Civil War
>Lincoln dies before being able to send blacks to Liberia
>Ameroliberians remain a teeny minority
>Situation continues until the 80's
>Comes to a boiling point
>20 year Civil War ends with the total destruction of the country

I think we should rescind their independence, dump money into revitalizing the place, and give blacks an economic incentive to move there.

Because the weak must fear the strong

I'd help pay for this. They already take a fuck ton of my tax money anyway.

>Liberia - Land of the free
>Nigeria - Land of the ...?

I think we both know the answer to this.

>Nigeria - Land of the ...?
Niger river

There's something distinctly... Shaun King about these kangs. I can't quite put my finger on it.

Believe it or not they really are black.

>watermelonium

Democrats and other commies?

Reminder American Negroes have up to 20% European blood

This.

Maybe we could even start a movement vieled behind some sjw nonsense to convince the we wuz kangz and others to go there.

That's a nice picture of India, but I thought we were talking about Liberia

If you got scooped up with a bunch of other random people from all over the fucking continent you lived on, sent oversees to be kicked around without ever given a chance to learn how to manage yourself as a free person, then sent back with a bulk of other random people, some of which might acutally speak your mother tongue, dumped in some random place and told that this is now your country, I highly doubt you'd be able to create a utopia yourself.

They were trained by US military before going to Liberia.

That's not what happened at all. In fact, before the Civil War, Liberia was called "Little America". The people who were sent there were US-born freed slaves most of, if not all of whom spoke English

Still raised as slaves, with all the material and mental resources that bestowes.

>The political party was founded in the township of Clay-Ashland in 1869.[3][4] It presided over a society where Black American settlers and their descendants were almost 100% of the citizens able to vote, and so represented them, often working in tandem with the Masonic Order

The US Military? You mean the military that trained the highly effective "self-defence forces" in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Oh, _that_ military....

>Still raised as slaves
Christian slaves in Rome somehow got their shit together despite being raised as slaves :^

It helps to have an emperor that converts to your side, yeah.

Yes, the same army but earlier in time. Are you implying that US military was always shit? They won WWII. Remember that, kid?

They had the president and it was cool until US gov decided to murder him. Fucking USA is always bringing death and destruction everywhere they go.

Erh, with a _little_ help from the Russians, perhaps?

Besides, are you suggesting being awesome at fighting wars means you're awesome at everything else, including nation building? Perhaps they are awesome at knitting and crotcheting too.

Liberia wasn't even that bad when the Amerio-Liberians had hegemony

It was always a shitty African country with all that entails but it wasn't Heart of Darkness tier.

Then the natives chimpout and star literally eating each other.

You came here to shitpost. I understand.

The thing never took off in the 1800s because niggers didn't want to go back to the jungle. They got to experience white civilized society, and they wanted to stay. You think hunting gazelle with a spear in the jungle speaking click clack language, then being shown white society (and wimminz) that they would want to leave? they forsaw that if they were a big enough pain in the ass and had a high enough moral high ground for a long enough time, then eventually we would give them rights. And here we are
Today.

They blacks that did go were ok for a while. Then their descendents (big surprise) couldn't govern themselves and it just descended into another warlord ruled dictatorship hell on earth "country" like every other nigger state.

Hopefully the Chinese will just ethnically cleanse the whole continent since they don't have cultural Marxism tying their hands.

If you are trying to make some forced analogy with Christian slaves, you would have had a better case if the US had its first black president about two hundred years ago. (The way Christians had the fortune of seeing Constantine in charge).

If life in US is so fucking great, why can't they shut the fuck up about muh white oppression?

You dislike arguing with people not sharing your views?

No, you are the only nigger replying to every post in this thread. That's not fun at all.

It's mostly me and you right now. So it takes two to tango. But if you prefer the echo-chamber, I'll declare victory and leave you alone.

You're applying modern social attitudes to 19th century Negroes. There are a whole slew of reasons Liberia didn't take off, but if Lincoln hadn't been killed then it most certainly would have.

But that's not what happened - Liberia WAS fine when the Basketball Americans were in control. It was cleaner than the other west African countries, moderately wealthy in comparison to its neighbors, and was always a good port to stop for naval trade traffic because of the generally higher standard of living there.

Liberia only turned into an irredeemable hellhole AFTER the native African population overthrew the African Americans and then subsequently turned the country into pic related.

I'm watching DOS Nostalgia on youtube right now. Your "arguments" feel forced ergo I will ignore you from now on.

>89516116
>But that's not what happened - Liberia WAS fine when the Basketball Americans were in control. It was cleaner than the other west African countries, moderately wealthy in comparison to its neighbors, and was always a good port to stop for naval trade traffic because of the generally higher standard of living there.

Conquer some land militarily aquired in the past, ignore native population, send in a bunch of people you don't want in your own country, and declare that this is not a nation... That strategy has never worked very well.

>That strategy has never worked very well.
Why are you letting in refugees into your country.

Don't let reason get in the way of what 'feels' right eh?

Well, I won't hurt your feelings any more :P

Why the fuck are they dressed like that?

They were headed to a wedding but a fight broke out

Because they all look basically the same under these clothes and want to look distinct and recognizable on the battlefield.

>who shot him?
>A guy wearing a wedding dress

>hunting gazelle
>in the jungle

Even dumb niggers know the difference between an animal of the savannah and the jungle.

>Even dumb niggers know the difference be

..but some dumb amerifag apparently doesn't.

Yeah right. If they really wanted to leave they would have.

Also Lincoln did not want them to go back for the entirety of his life. Only in the beginning of his political career. In his biography it explains how he didn't want us living with eachother after the slaves were freed, but then wanted them to stay right before he was shot.

thats cause they hunt it every day Jamal

>All the material and mental resources that bestows

Yeah like a college education. Or are you thinking all slaves had to wear rags and live in holes?

Don't focus on a tiny elite. Focus on the general populace.

>Don't focus on a tiny elite. Focus on the general populace.
Said a proxyfag on Cred Forums.

The tiny elite are the ones who went to Liberia though.

every black question can be answered thusly.
"because nigger."

Finished watching DOS Nostalgia? (Sad!)

Thought you were gonna ignore me :P

Citation needed