How would Cred Forums define the term "Aryan"?

How would Cred Forums define the term "Aryan"?

Got into a debate about this with some faggot liberal. He's a good friend though.
I went on and said their perception of Aryan - blonde hair blue eyes - is just a contrived belief due to the dis-information of WWII facts. Hitler had black hair for example, and there were non-"Aryans" in the Nazi army (Indians, Blacks, Muslims(?)).

>Biology has nothing to do with it then?

Went on and said being Aryan is about overcoming limitations, becoming the perfect self. Goes in line with Ubermench, Stoic, Traditionalist, Volkisch, Super-Ego adherence, and other pre-frontal cortex adherent, discipline and mastery-based ideologies.

>So it's more of a philosophy, then Hitler killed the non-believers
>which is the same as a religious crusade
>and "religion is bullshit" reeee I hate religion.. Believers are stupid.. etc..
Then he switched topics before I could rebuttal.

So what's Cred Forums's definition of "Aryan"? And how do I btfo liberals in debates?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xGyJrMdwDv4
youtube.com/watch?v=iEeSPc5oTcM
youtu.be/FaCHBmGWcBc
youtube.com/watch?v=hxgsO5ifZt8
youtube.com/watch?v=gBrDNY7M4EA&list=PLitcEeja1fPsx4FCmLYxqNroq6FXVXw63&index=65
youtu.be/nu2nIZyiH48
youtu.be/BOyBO-ts20c
youtu.be/CEAmtWd6aD0
taz.de/1/archiv/?dig=2004/01/17/a0186
youtube.com/watch?v=OjBlZl8RON8
archive.is/vxOCt
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
laraj.ca/AGwiki/
archive.org/stream/AryanAncientRacialTerm/Aryan-Ancient-Racial-Term_djvu.txt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm pretty sure Aryan refers to a people who migrated to Europe, and whose descendants are mostly Nordics/Germanic and have large admixtures in Slavs/Latins/Celts or whatever you want to call the others.

You can be brown haired,brown eyed and be mostly Aryan, it's more about phenotypes really.

But i thought the idea of an Aryan in ww2 was mostly someone of pure European stock who was all the things you mentioned.

But what do i know? :v

>How would Cred Forums define the term "Aryan"?
Ethno-linguistic racial category, including all the peoples of Europe, and some from Central Asia (Persians,etc). Contrasted with aesthetic racial categories like "nordic", or "baltic", "Aryanism" was based on the indo-aryan migration theory, not physical appearance.

source: pic related

>I went on and said their perception of Aryan - blonde hair blue eyes - is just a contrived belief due to the dis-information of WWII facts
Correct.
>Went on and said being Aryan is about overcoming limitations...
Hmmm, you might embellishing things there. Bear in mind that the Germans had a distinct sense of "Germanism" too, not just Aryanism, which was more esoteric. Germanism was seen as a "master race" set of values, as in, Nietzsche's concept of master and slave morality from 'Genealogy of Morals'.
>How do I btfo liberals in debates?
Surprise them with your depth of knowledge. They're especially impressed if you can rattle of author names, book titles, specific chapters and pages, memorize full quotes. Sounding encyclopedic seems to really intimidate/impress them, because they're indoctrinated to stereotype you as illiterate, violent, and emotional.

Example Aryans and sub-categories 1

Example Aryans and sub-categories 2

Where do people get the idea that Hitler only considered blondes Aryan? He's said plenty of times that all Western Europeans are Aryan, with blondes being the purest of the race.

I suppose it's just a strawman that people like to use to justify their blind hatred for the movement. I remember a few times in school the teacher would say:
>"everyone who doesn't have blonde hair and blue eyes raise your hand" ...
>"Hitler would have KILLED you!"
Probably to guarantee that the majority of the class would hate him from the get-go.

In reality, though, like half of the SS had brown/black hair and brown eyes and no issues arose from it. Nazi eugenics never planned a mass murder of non-blonde Germans, more like a program of selective breeding.

The whole Aryan thing was Himmler's pet project. Despite looking like a weak little rat, he was apparently obsessed with occult shit and racial hygiene.

>>"everyone who doesn't have blonde hair and blue eyes raise your hand" ...
>>"Hitler would have KILLED you!"
this must've been a national curriculum, because almost everyone I know tells a similar story. The tax money they paid our teachers might as well have been thrown in an oven.

youtu.be/xGyJrMdwDv4
youtube.com/watch?v=iEeSPc5oTcM

youtu.be/FaCHBmGWcBc

In the psyche of the evil, twisted and depraved ARYAN the very mention of the word 'Bomber Harris' sends them into fits of rage.

He was trying to de-Judeify Christianity; he thought the pre-Roman Germanics had a monotheism that was the same as the Christian god, just without the Roman and Jewish cultural baggage.

Wotanism is the modern version of Himmler's esoteric cult.

Aryan = EVIL, BARBARIC, SUBHUMAN

I would kill myself if I was Aryan

shoo

Please don't spread ARYAN propaganda, brother.

This ""city"" was how it looked BEFORE the bombings.

This is the extent of ARYAN architecture, living in run down hovels is their way of life.

Found a different map from wikipedia
Some conflicting info here.

>* The red area corresponds to the area which may have been settled by Indo-European-speaking peoples up to ca. 2500 BCE.
>* The orange area corresponds to 1000 BCE.

But I guess it's safe to assume Aryans are a byproduct of the early Sintashta peoples migrating to Europe.

Pure blooded Adamic genetic racial stock, it will look God-like handsome because they is the Image of God. It's God's face was well as Adam mankind's face, since men are God's children, his sons, looking like Him, God.

The only pure blooded Adamics I knwo of left are the Germanic peoples, or they will be found among the Germanic peoples, and MAYBE some Slavs, and MAYBE among some Insular Celts, but definitely among the Germanic peoples.

youtube.com/watch?v=hxgsO5ifZt8
youtube.com/watch?v=gBrDNY7M4EA&list=PLitcEeja1fPsx4FCmLYxqNroq6FXVXw63&index=65

i dont think it conflicts, i think it's depicting different migrations. That being said, it's an archaeological theory based primarily on linguistic timelines. It's bound to have massive holes in it.

tinfag-tier racial theory, take it with a grain of salt

desu I always considered Swedes to be the 'ultimate' Aryans because Germans are quite mixed being surrounded by different races by all sides.

I -think- Hitler also said Swedes were purest but not sure.

Another thing to support this theory is the absolute relentlessness cultural marxism has been pushed on them along with insane amounts of immigration of the lowest people (Somalis) and mixing propaganda.

-They- want the Swedes exterminated first and fastest.

>It's a Cred Forums neckbeards talk about purity episode

I had no idea Japan was once Nordic.

But Stonehenge was built 3000BC. How do they explain THAT?

no, it's a bit more meta than that.

lol, they were considered "honorary aryans"

Celts lad

Claudius doesn't mean grey haired. It means crippled.

Also, half of those sources are all Nazi propaganda released during the 30s and most of those Latin words are wrong.

we wuz freemasons

>Claudius doesn't mean grey haired
it doesn't say his name MEANS grey haired, it says "canitieque" means grey haired.

fuck off you poo in loo dickhead, you wouldn't even have electricity if it wasn't us

The Aryan Kingdom, The Aryan Kings!

They are the reason we can't have nice things!

For 1850 years out of 2000 years, India was the richest country in the world and had the biggest economy in the world but whatever you say aryan man.

Indo-Europeans, but it's usually applied to Northern Europeans because they've had less admixture with dark people.

but India didn't exist as a single state until Brits united it?

What made you get stuck a thousand years behind?

Did we really need to do that?
We were doing way better before.
we are not having any benefits.

So, when do we start the Alt Reich?

Aryans are the Children of Ea Enki.

Because Enki came to Banenosh when Lamech was away and fathered Noah.

Noah's sons backcrossed into the lines of Cain, through their wives that were on the Ark.

You killed all the White People in India!

This was Our Land!

A Genocide. The Native Amaryans.

Were the Welsh/Irish/Scots considered Aryan?

During world war 2 - No.

wut

Six Million Aryans were killed by the Poo in the Loos, now India is all black as Africa.

I guess we just held you up at too high an expectation. You really do need us to come back and rule you properly :/

2017 lad

>half of those sources are all Nazi propaganda released during the 30s
"Die blonden Haare der indogermanischen Völker des Altertums (1935)" was the last work published by Wilhelm Sieglin in 1935, a few years after he died. It was literally his life's work. He wasn't a member of the Nazi party; the Nazis came to power in 1933, Sieglin had been working on that book for almost 15 years by then.

All Europids are technically Aryan, including Celts, Gauls, Finns, Estonians, Russians, Poles, some Afghan tribes, and Persians.

>All Europids are technically Aryan, including Celts, Gauls, Finns, Estonians, Russians, Poles, some Afghan tribes, and Persians.
Baysickly...

I don't think so -_-

The term "Aryan" is a catch-all term for the Indo-European nomadic tribes that spread out from Central Asia around 1500 B.C. They are the ancestors of the Persians and light-skinned Indians of today.

Only jews hate blonds, so they try to make people less blond by installing stigma toward them.

youtu.be/nu2nIZyiH48

...and all the white people.

...and the Romans, the Greeks, the Pharoahs, the Sumerians...

Don't confuse white supremacy with aryan supremacy.

*the upper caste India, which are mostly light skinned/ olive skin.

Jokes aside I hope you fuck the Pakis one day

>jews hate blonds
Jews hate anything non-Jewish

youtu.be/BOyBO-ts20c
youtu.be/CEAmtWd6aD0

>"Möchten die Horst Güntherchen in ihrem Blut sich wälzen und die Inges den polnischen Bordellen überwiesen werden, mit Vorzugsscheinen für die Juden", schrieb Theodor W. Adorno kurz vor der Niederlage NS-Deutschlands aus Kalifornien an seine Eltern in New York. Er freute sich, nun endlich sei "alles eingetreten, was man sich jahrelang gewünscht hat, das Land vermüllt, Millionen von Hansjürgens und Utes tot, wahrscheinlich dem Volk das Genick gebrochen, sodass es als Subjekt aus der Geschichte ausscheidet".

taz.de/1/archiv/?dig=2004/01/17/a0186

"May the little Horst Günterchen rolling in their own blood and the little Inges handed over to the Polish brothels, with privilege tickets for the Jews," wrote Theodor W. Adorno shortly bevore the defeat of NS-Germany from California to his parents in New York. He was overjoyed, finally everything was "trampled down, which had been desired for years, the country trashed, millons of Hansjürgens and Utes dead, probbably the neck of the people broken, so that it may be defecated out of history as a subject."

Ackchyually the term "Indo-European" is the Communist rebranding of the term "Aryan". Nice try, Goos.

This video has all the answers you seek.

youtube.com/watch?v=OjBlZl8RON8

source?

I'm just a dumb Indian.

In the future it will be conclusively proven the white man either "appears" out of nowhere or has evolved out of Europe rather than Asia or Africa.
You guys have no clue whats going on.

You're an dumb Indian?
Alright.

Actually, no. But modern white Europeans are descended from the same stock as the ancient Aryans.

The Romans are descended from the Latins. The Sumarians came long before the Aryan migrations. And the Egyptians had Indo-European blood via the Hyksos and Hittites, but they were not Aryans

archive.is/vxOCt

WE WUZ HYPERBOREA N SHIET

>You can be brown haired,brown eyed and be mostly Aryan

Thank god.

I have light brown hair, brown eyes and attached earlobes.

Feels bad to not be full nordic master race, though

Just disinfo my shit up.

>tfw not a small population of aryans with rich pagan history in the north where migrants avoid
due to the cold and also oil rich
Probably romanticising it a bit considering how depressed the scandies seem to be, but I imagine it to be comfy as fuck, aside from the mass-immigration genocide and all.

we wuz Hyperboran mane, we know

One day the space reich will save us...

>Wotanism is the modern version of Himmler's esoteric cult.

but instead of esoteric being sold in books over at amazon for

its true. i'm almost 30, and I still remember dial up modems when i was little. I remember when you still had to buy books to get certain info. Now books are just for show or fun. It's insane.

>Politically Incorrect Books Archive:
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
>Antimony Group Right-Wing Archive
laraj.ca/AGwiki/

>So what's Cred Forums's definition of "Aryan"? And how do I btfo liberals in debates?

Aryan is a term from the Nordic mysticism adopted by high ranking members of NSDAP. Those members were in a group called the Thule Society, a occultist and nationalist social club in Bavaria. They studied the work of Guido von List, the German occultist whose writings were inspired by those of Madame Blavatsky.

I meant the Nordic peoples, a group of people believed to be descended from literal ancient aliens, giving them latent potential. If the bloodline could be purged of non-Aryan influence, the non-Aryan traits bred out of the population through eugenic practices then all that would be left is the Aryan ones. This would unleash the latent psychic powers of the Aryan people.

It's all bullshit. It's mysticism.

>copypasta wiki answer
>It's all bullshit
that's the only part of your post that was correct, the rest is as accurate as the Holocoaster Ovens and Masturbation Machines.

read the thread, lazy ass

>tfw will never die by masturbation machine

>SS men bicycling inside gas chambers between gassings

Always makes me kek

>a fucking leaf

Yggdrasil ain't a maple tree for good reason wew

Aryan literally refers to the people of indo-Pakistan and Iran, hence the name.

I don't understand why hitler even used the term. Should have just left it at übermensch and let it be a broad term that can be specific to any one genus particular to a group of people.

>idiot who knows nothing about Aryan migration and mongrelization.

archive.org/stream/AryanAncientRacialTerm/Aryan-Ancient-Racial-Term_djvu.txt

>indo-paki

*clap* *clap* *clap*

>. Should have just left it at übermensch and let it be a broad term that can be specific to any one genus particular to a group of people.

Add to this the "Race of the Spirit" view according to some, which makes it even more nuanced

Psh.

Here's Norwigean Hallstatt.

100% Mongolian blood free.

Easy.

P.S. Armenians Masterrace.