This is a question that interests me. Serious answers only please...

This is a question that interests me. Serious answers only please, "kill them all" doesn't count because realistically it never would've been done.

So fuck loads of slaves are brought over to America, but then slavery goes out of fashion and America is stuck with all this slave blood clogging up their population and gene pool forever.

Where would America be now if the slaves were never brought over? If the cotton was picked by paid whiteys? What about if all the slaves were just shipped off to a random South American country after emancipation

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/f/All for me grog.swf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The real question is why are nigger bitches so ugly? White men loved to rape black sluts all the time or keep them as concubines. If the pretty ones were used for sex then why do blacks today look like sheboons?

Mudslimes took pretty whites as sex slaves and they turned out alright.

Mongolians raped their way through the entirety of East and Central Asia and improved the stock.

Why are niggers so ugly?

It's called Repatriation. We tried. The country of Liberia, Africa was meant to be a land for black slaves to rule themselves. Not surprisingly, the project was a total and utter failure, and Liberia is now a failed state (like all of Africa) in which warlords rule and cannibalism is widespread.

We would be VASTLY better off if the US had spent the resources at the time to ship all of them back to Africa. Seriously, imagine America with zero black people. We would be richer, safer, more productive, more unified, and with a tiny fraction of the crime and social self-destructive culture.

lower tier human genetics being that they are a earlier evelution of human, that and they did not interbreed with other human races like neanderthals like whites did. Asians interbred with another human type. The next superior human will prolly be a white/asians mix or whites selective breeding until we leave everyone else in the dust.

Honestly American black people seem uglier than your average black, they're like a malnourished for generations type. Like how chavs are all ugly as fuck.

To be honestly some of the black women I see around in London... I mean I know they're not as pretty as white girls. But some of them are so hypersexual looking, small waists with huge hips and arses, huge fucking lips. I'd pump and dump one of those

That's interesting, thanks. I didn't know it was tried.

I do find it impressive that America is such a rich country by GDP, and you (even now) have such a large portion of your population living a bonafide 'middle class' life or better. Imagine those stats with no ex-slaves to cater for.

You guys are racist! I'm calling the police.

Instead of being 12 - 16 percent of the population they would be 6 - 8. Black people would still be around. They are a cancer on this earth.

Please don't alert the Sharia patrol.

Castration worked for the muslims so it should have worked for the yanks too

thread theme

>i.4cdn.org/f/All for me grog.swf

>What about if all the slaves were just shipped off to a random South American country after emancipation
There was the idea to ship them to a colony in Africa but it didn't work out.
Imagine if all the niggers were sent to Liberia.

That is an undeniably significant difference though.

And you also cannot deny that - even if you think all blacks are inferior to all whites - your slave kind is the worst kind

Either don't take slaves to begin with, or repatriate all slaves to Liberia using deportation squads.

Either one is fine with me. Without their black population, the South would probably have been forced to industrialize. In the end, it'd be a much nicer place to live.

>If the pretty ones were used for sex then why do blacks today look like sheboons?
The answer is in the question. The pretty ones were fucked and mixed with and their descendants are the light-skin niggas who everybody knows is better than them black as coal ass bitches.

What would happen if you had an all-black state?

We actually don't have a very big one. The Caribbean and Brazil had the most

Castration, the Arabs had it right for centuries.

I believe blacks have kept americans pretty sharp and violent, if it wasnt for blacks you would be like sweden now, full of white cucks and coalburners. There's no such thing as a perfect white society, as women always end up gaining power and men tend to go bland.

simply steralize all freed slaves in exchange for givnig them free land to farm, the problem wouldve been solved in a generation and muh guilt wouldve only marginally increased (maybe decreased because muh guilt babies would be gone)

Turkey and Arab nations actually had way more slaves than America. Including tens of millions of white slaves who were kidnapped from their villages by Tatar raiders, Ottomans and North-African pirates.

The only difference between Arab nations and America is that they actually castrated their slaves so they couldn't reproduce, which is why you see very little trace of slavery in these nations compared to the Americas.

makes you wonder why the hell it wasn't done.

The plan was to repatriate them via the American Colonial Society, who were responsible for the establishment of Liberia. The plan had the backing of Lincoln but got mothballed after his assassination. Pity, really.

castration is bad m'kay

They didn't have very good methods of sterilization in 1865 you mong

They gotta go back.

Literally imagine this every single day.