Why does people with autism seem more red pilled than the general population?

Why does people with autism seem more red pilled than the general population?

Other urls found in this thread:

politicalcompass.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=3Wl4Z7Bsvmg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

People with autism have little to no empathy for fellow man, so it's easier for them to come to objective, realistic viewpoints of people and society in general. If they see a nigger robbing a convenience store they'll think "that nigger is a criminal and should be treated as such" not "that poor oppressed person of color is just trying to live in a white man's world, muh oppressive white patriarchy blah blah blah"

We're not blinded by social facades

Just like they have no filters they can see the world for what it really is.

Autism is the next level of evolution. They are surviving and will begin breeding, it is only a matter of time.

Probably because Cred Forums is full of them

Autism doesn't exist. What you call an autist is a crystal child.

The Crystal children began to appear on the planet from about 1990-2010, although a few scouts came earlier. Their main purpose is to take us to the next level in our evolution and reveal to us our inner and higher power. They function as a group consciousness rather than as individuals, and they live by the “Law of One” or global oneness. They are also advocates for love and peace on this planet.

They are mostly born into the Gold Ray of Incarnation and Evolution, which means they have access to gifts of clairvoyance and healing. They are born on the sixth dimension of consciousness, with the potential to open up rapidly to the ninth dimensional level of full Christ consciousness, and then from there to the thirteenth dimension, which represents universal consciousness.

Crystal children’s auras aren’t specifically opalescent, but are octarine, which is a color that isn’t in the normal visual range of human eyes, but is the manifest color of high magic, and on another color octave entirely. They have beautiful pastel hues to them. To the untrained eye, it appears to be without color at all, therefore Crystal, but the extremely high frequency of the energy field is what gives it away.

The first thing you will recognize about Crystal children is their forgiving nature. They are very sensitive, warm, and caring. Don’t mistake these characteristics as a sign of weakness as Crystal children are also very powerful.

Did you make that up on the spot?

I know two autists. One is seriously redpilled, the other extremely liberal.

Autistic people lack perspective.

They struggle with empathy and human connection by definition

>People with autism seem more red pilled
Do the autistic faggots on deviant art and tumblr seem red pilled to you?

Fuck off, Art Bell.

Because they're Cred Forums userbase.

This

Autists are probably just more _______ than most people at whatever it is that they choose to focus in on.

It's not really a lack of empathy, it's that we have a more difficult time understanding social queues.

This sounds like a we wuz kangs but for autists.

Imagine being enlightened but you lack the ability to understand social conditions.

Our empathy is logical instead of emotional.

we wuz crystals n shiet

we IS criztals n shiiet BRO!

Autists aren't empathetic and they don't really feel as strongly as non-autists. The "empathetic" autists are just autists who were conditioned to learn from right and wrong.

They tend to see things as black or white, with little to no gray in between. That's why every autist who gets into politics is either an extreme liberal, or an extreme conservative. They're almost never centrist on issues, and are almost never the middle-man. This is because whenever autists get a hobby, or an interest, they almost always tend to fixate on it and will almost always go to the extremes with it. Nearly every liberal turbo-cuck is an autist and nearly every neckbeard basement nazi is an autist, Just like nearly every weeb with a bodypillow is an autist. They bring their interests to extremes. It can work out positively though, like all of those tryhard autistic sciencefags doing neat shit.

WE

I'm independent, but Hillary's an absolute fucking retard.

In other words; Being autistic cures the leaf.

Also this. Muh feefees don't mean shit to us.

>Autism doesn't exist.

Posts most autistic post in the history of Cred Forums.

No. Sorry bud. That is not a starseed. its a a fucking NEET AUTISMO. I am a starseed. I know. I have been to outer space on a cigar shaped craft with the Nordic Aliens.

Why are autists always in the purple?

This. I have assburger's, and I just seem to view everything logically, and I can see reality for what it is without my emotions getting in the way. Even when I'm upset, I can still manage to see things in an unbiased manner.

autistic guy here, you're full of shit

because being red pilled is political autism

>leaf
>austistic
>uses redpill as an adjective

Neck yourself faggot

Top kek

I remember knowing this one autistic guy throughout middle-school to community college. He could barely speak for whatever reason, and the few times he spoke he spoke very aloof, almost like a robot. He never talked to people casually, but whenever people tried to talk to him the guy would almost always just talk about flags. He could name every country in the world by Grade 2, including capitals. His desk was covered in drawings of flags, he scribbled flags on the sides of his work, and never talked about anything besides flags, never anything else. One day during our last few weeks of high school we were doing presentations on shit, and he got up and with very broken english did a presentation on the fucking WW2 history and dropped a bunch of redpills, he never even acknowledged anything about the holocaust even existing and blatantly ignored the Jewish guy in class that asked him his opinions on the holocaust, and went as far to say that the Allies were wrong. Based as fuck, but the teacher gave him a 0 and he got held back a year because he kept on failing history classes because he constantly kept going with redpilled history rather than what the (((schoolbooks))) taught him.

Post link please

Yeah, true that.

What exactly is being redpilled? I only have a very vague definition considering I'm really new here

Give this man the 4, 5, 7, and/or 10 stages of redpill image.

It's knowing the truth instead of knowing the "truth" given to you by the jews.

politicalcompass.org/

they're not, they're just have a type of mental retardation

The same reason computers are racist

It's a meme that means "stop liking what I don't like" (blue pill)

Squirrel-pilled. If you think autistics are red billed I don't think you know a diagnosed autistic.

WUZ

CRYZTLES

Because they can see past through the autistic propaganda like glass while not retarded but still stupid population see it as total truth i.e. news media, holo misinterpretation caust, 9/11, etc. The lies the goverments say is so retarded that it counts as a double negative and negate the retard lie on the autist.

because on average they are much smarter

Who here /high functioning/

Anyone that doesn't go to /r9k/

seems like it 10/10 absolute garbage

> Why does people with autism seem more red pilled than the general population?

Because autism is actually heavy metal poisoning in the brain.

And heavy metal uptake in the brain is corrolated with neural growth rate.

It's an attack tactic to weed intelligence out of the goy genepool.

(((they))) blame it on genetics to hide the actual attack vector.

Their cold logic-oriented thinking and varying disregard of social practices makes them much more likely to call a spade a spade.

I'm autistic and don't give a shit about people's feelings and, I can always use he excuse I lack empathy.

I'm autistic, and for a few years I went to a "special needs" school full of degenerates who couldn't even count; I'll tell you right now that you're getting it backwards.

"nee"

this

Because some of those chaps don't like being used and talked down to by lefties and other 'oppressed groups' who only seek to use them for the disability pride bandwagon. rather some of them want to earn their place in society and not have it handed to them on a silver plate

>some of those chaps don't like being used and talked down to by lefties and other 'oppressed groups' who only seek to use them for the disability pride bandwagon.
A thousand times this. It feels disgusting to have things handed to you in front of other hard-working people. I wish I could say the same for blacks, but that's not the case.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Wl4Z7Bsvmg

Because we don't give a fuck about you.

We have a trillion million other things we'd rather fuck'n do.

The majority of autistics are white males.

Because Cred Forums is autistic.

No.

It's that most of the stuff you'd consider "red pilled" is not OK to talk about in polite society. Autistics, for some reason, don't pick up on that fact, so they just talk about this shit openly.

Other people understand this shit too you know. They just know they're not allowed to talk about it-- that's why this stuff makes most people uncomfortable.

This isn't true.

Every major first world nation has the same issue, from Japan to China to India.

Just check an ABA center, you'll see recent non English speaking blacks with 12 kids and the last one is autistic.

It's fucked up, pretty sure it's food related.

failing to fit into society means you are more likely to question it

What your're describing is a psychopath, not an autist.

By the way, psychopaths can usually feel empathy. They just have control over it. They can be very charming, because they do know how other people feel, but they can also choose not to care.

>does people

The left attacks your social status if you do not conform to their ideology. A Trump supporter would be labeled as a racist by others. This will not matter to an autistic person who is already a social outcast

> people with autism... red pilled
you are retarded.
" people with autism" are mental defectives who ride the short school bus.

self diagnosed edgelord basement dwelling losers who self-diagnose with "autism spectrum disorders" because it's trendy are simply faggots, but faggots who are more likely to adopt stances deemed politically incorrect because they crave disapproval

the common conceit that claiming to have "autism " somehow turns the faggot into mr spock is not only stupid, but ignorant.

> next level of evolution

rocking back and forth for hours in a corner, eating your own shit and throwing tantrums without any outside stimuli is "the next level of evolution"????

i want to strangle you with your own entrails

>based history buff autist

I'm Assburgers too but I feel like shit when shit goes bad and can't help it.

This.

Captcha: pick all the trains.

High functioning autism you faggot.

seconded

The new meme "autism is a super power" is just flat out sad.

>I do
>he does
>THEY do

Autism is the next stage in human evolution. We are becoming more mentally powerful and less emotionally in-touch. Ubermensch as fuck.

it's the exact opposite, you cunting cunt

but it is

they just used CHA as a dump stat to boost up their INT

they can SUPER FOCUS on things that interest them

but only a few things interest them

and they can't into conversation

so they have incredible detailed knowledge on one or two very rigid subjects- but they aren't able to communicate their knowledge

they are just stat maximizers

Can confirm. My 17 year old cousin was massively autistic to the point where he was a dribbling moron in the realest sense when he was a kid. 14 years of therapys have normalized him to a point.

He's hero is hitler, he has no Cred Forums influence, he's hero is actually hitler despite that he would have been murdered at birth for being defective. Quotes hitler, says how he had the right idea and talks in length about how he reshaped germany within a few short years. But in there lays his biggest draw back as he sees deaths as only numbers and given the chance I'd likely shoot him dead and have his family secretly thank me.

Austitic people have no social capital to lose.

>just numbers

autists are champions at global thermo nuclear war

My brother is hardcore autism and he's got lots of empathy. He's just autistic and can't handle social situations normally.

they can't comprehend social capital

they don't have empathy so they don't understand loyalty or trust without evidence

i bet if you explained the theory of social capital, in fine detail, to an autist- they would think more before opening their mouths

but they still say things that offend people- because they don't know what will offend and what will not

this is one of many social skills that they have trouble with

they also don't care if they offend because they don't have enough empathy to feel the awkwardness that comes with upsetting someone

i have a great uncle who is an autist. he literally knows every fact imaginable about trains. you can give him any stretch of railway and the guy will tell you exactly how many tunnels appear on it for example.

White autistics are overrepresented though. Google "autistic child" and look at images, and you'll see mostly white boys.

Now you do this, promised? Google "American Inventors".

So what you're saying is that most white guys have views that will be offensive to others; they just have the sense and decency to keep it to themselves?

What are you so pissy about? I'm just saying that autists are mostly white guys. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with being autistic or white, just pointing out a correlation.

Autistic people tend to be "redpilled" i.e., harboring values congruent with the straight white male identity, because most of them ARE straight white males.

i noticed that too. Lot more whites are recorded with autism it seems.

I'm not pissed m8. Did you look up "American inventors"?

They're swarmed with bullshit and hate it when the most logical way gets penetrated by bullshit, which happens all the time thanks to (((special care workers)))

I do wonder what makes autismos so different from assburgers though. Maybe assburgers have a bigger tolerance for bullshit and are able to cope?

Assburgers are usually of average and sometimes above average iq. I think that's why.

>autismos, greatest natsoc since the actual natsoc
>bona fide communists

Haha, I heard that shit before.

>autism
big pharma meme

Really we're just Vulcans.

This is bullshit. I'm a human being, not a character from tumblr's favourite cartoon.

Autists have empathy. Autists cannot read most emotions on other people.

The biggest one is fear. Autists cannot see fear in others. They misread it as something else like anger or simply fail to see the emotion.

>Why do social rejects reject society?

It's their revenge on the bullies. Also why Trump is so popular on Cred Forums.

You don't need empathy to form trust and loyalty. When you stop being contrary and actually think about it, long term friends and allies are one of the soundest investments you can possibly make.

Go to bed Terry Pratchett

Bullshit. I have diagnosed autism and I have so much empathy for others that I can't bare to listen to love songs and watching liveleak stuff is excrutiating. I still do it though because burying my head under the sand doesn't make it go away.

It's lack of empathy that allows most political cults to operate today, the ability to turn people into only enemy or friend and little else. Normies excel at this.

You're rarely going to find an autist voting though, because it's hard to pretend that two party politics aren't a load of shit controlled by business interests and a thousand tertiary things. Can't do blind faith.

>take the bluepill and live in the tedious existence brought before you
>take the redpill and go down the rabbit hole

Besides the Matrix paraphrase, being redpilled means you are aware of facts that school, college, university won't teach you. Facts that defy the narrative and expose the danger behind it.

In some cases it's something simple like "global warming is a corporate scheme for syphoning gouvernment subsidies", in others it's a bit more brutal, like "women have caused the cancers in our society today"

There's redpill threads every day. Lurk more, I'd say.

you need this.

actual autist reporting in, i confirm this

High functioning Autist here. Since this thread seems decent, I'll add my 2 shekels

I've always had a bit of mistrust of authority, and I've never been convinced higher ups in school, work and society can always be trusted to do 'what's best'

I ended up finding 4 chan back in '06, and intermittently dick around on Cred Forums and Cred Forums

I've always had a hard time putting myself into anothers shoes. I tend to segregate people into friends and enemie, as in who's got my back and everyone else.

I have a few buddies who are more or less normies, and we usually do outdoorsy stuff or go to music shows and bars.

A lot of 'red pilling' was also from my dad who grew up in Eastern Europe and immigrated to canada in the 70's. He hates Arabs and Russians like you wouldn't belive

Literally wut

Probably a fifth of us are full fledged autists, and another fifth are high functioning

Can completely relate, although I would say I'm somewhat on the right. I do agree on the hobby part. I get hooked into doing something easily, and have either an 'on' or 'off' position without much middle ground.

I've speand a lot of hours playing guitar, camping, doing work, or playing games. I've always avoided the weeb shit like the p[lague though, it always struck me as too fucked up

Sometimes i feel a little awkward if I overextend and say something really out of line, but fortunately its not too often. I am naturally a bit of a shit disturber, and kind like being slightly contrary to the norm. Like real life shitposting by being devils advocate for shits and gigs.

I usually get a gut feel within a couple days at most wthether I think someone is friend material or not. If not, I kinda write them off on the sport there

Yeah it seems like a disproportionate amount are fucking white males

I;ve always liked being direct

Never really bullied. I;m barely normie enough to slip under the radar

Because autistic children are actually abused children.

This. I see niggers for what they are and have absolutely no emotional distress over it. They expect everyone to feel sorry for them and put up with their shitty, unneeded presence. They're a drain on the energy of the human race. That's just a fact, and those on the spectrum do seem much more able to just live with facts. I don't give a shit if they get pissy about it, that's not my problem. Fuck out of my community and take care of yourselves.

White normies that scold these perspectives (reality) are the most disgusting of all.

autism and accurate cognition dont come hand in hand, objectivity is a skill and it can be learned
there is no dicotomy between feelings and reason, empathy is a delusion without accurate perception of reality
feeling as the last step is not the same as lacking emotions, its sane

A lot of people who have found out I'm a hf autist ages after I've met them are genuinely surprised. This is a range of people

i used to be affected by stuff like liveleak and 9/11 footage, but I've become a bit hardened to it. I guess its from being exposed to it for all these years

Yes but there are too many "red pill me on x" threads too. Some are so general, its like asking people 'why they cheat'. A lot of posts look like they are either shills, or teenagers. Not a lot of intelligent discussion (but most sites don't either)

This user is right. Most autists are not Crystal children though. Most are just spergs.

There is a difference between the crystal (G.A.T.E.) children and the average sperg, but all G.A.T.E. children are on the spectrum.

This is accurate.

toppest of keks

This guy gets it.

Check out some of the stuff published by Russell Blaylock, MD.

Guys look what happens when Cred Forums does magic right /x/ comes and fucking goes all strait jacket on us

Spergs can't take the conditioning and are impossible to indoctrinate in any environment. They are generally spock tier logical thinkers and won't be swayed by most of the common leftist manipulation tactics.

I know one that seems obviously smart and more or less normal when you talk to him. But he is kinda checked out of normal social groups and I don't see him much. We were talking about this and he says he just can't force himself to participate in activities he knows are shit or a waste of time purely for social gain. He says he feels lonely so I guess he probably would go out more if everyone wasn't such shit.

Who knows, this is just based on my observation but they are clearly smart as fuck.

>Autism doesn't exist.
I think your post proves that it does.

Because we dont care what other people think and we dont follow trends or even understand the leader follower concept until later in life, at which point we've already noticed the "you cant question blacks, jews, mexicans, or basically anyone but white people, btw only white people had slaves and that is why its YOUR fault the holocaust happened" mentality that the rest of you were indoctrinated with around second grade.

This