So let me get this right... this guy, a suspect in a bombing that injured many...

So let me get this right... this guy, a suspect in a bombing that injured many, shoots at two police officers and injures them but is still living.... while a guy selling CDs outside a grocery store doesn't harm a police officer but gets shot to death.... What the hell....

Only cucks care about that adulterer priest. Why is he so worshiped in America?

> how'd he get into that grave?

a black guy killed him?

goofed. that was Malcolm X.

Because he resisted arrest and pulled an illegal firearm?

He was a commie, americans are closeted commies, or at least don't want to admit they are.

Love to answer with a bullet right in that eardrum.

I'd technically be correct too, which is the best kind of correct.

Shot by a life long Democrat.

The same people blacks have been voting for, for the past 60 years.

It's like they have Stockholm Syndrome.

You know the only reason they took him alive is to send him off to a special party in an undisclosed location.

Hahaha fucking kek! I love when blacks ignore it distort history.
>mlk killed by a black man
>blame whitey

Hahahaha!!!!!

My cousin was a cop. He usually worked as a rookie cop in the projects. Chasing druggies, gang related shootouts, etc. As he got promoted, he worked safer cases and places. Broad daylight. Places liek times square. Basically, rookie cops are put in dangerous situations and panic. Meanwhile veterans are skilled and know how to handle situations. This isn 100% across the board, but is a factor.

say what?

Is this fucking bait?

Think this is fucking bait.

This is because Obongo identifies more as a muslim than a nigger.

But this is almost like any high pressure job, rookies need to be eased into it.

that was malcom

A black woman attempted to kill MLK Jr. before a white person did.

That was Malcolm X nigga

>americans are closeted commies
how about you kill yourself now pinko

That's what I'm saying though. Since they're rookies, they got the least desirable locations, hours, and calls late at night. Like paying their dues.

>implying we value the life of some muzzie terrorist over that of some black felony

he just got lucky
there are like a million black people who got arrested without being killed in the process, too

you got your uppity niggers confused

>implying any of this happens because of thought out decisions instead of the result of heat of the moment responses to a situation

>So let me get this right...

Your going to come to Cred Forums and nigger post.

on Cred Forums

The Democrat mayor prioritized getting rid of people selling single cigarettes.

That was the police #1 job from the mayor.

Nice Futurama themed bantz

If all white people are responsible for the death of MLK, then all Muslims are responsible for Islamic terrorism.

You can't have it both ways.

At the time MLK was murdered he was busy organizing people of all races, not just blacks. He was very clear that the division that ultimately mattered the most was class, not color. That's why he was murdered. There were certainly tons of racists who did not support him, but the real reason for his murder was that he sought to break down color lines altogether, which I respect immensely. All this identity politics bullshit is the opposition of what MLK wanted. That's what he meant by judging people by their character. Criminals have no character; he wanted more from black people.

American here. I don't worship him.

This. They work extra hard to get them alive so they have something to squeeze.