Was getting caught part of his plan?

Was getting caught part of his plan?

of course

He didn't blow up so good.

The whole thing was a plan.

Have you seen anything about the US bombing in syria on MSM?

Dont worry anons, keep drooling over "terrorist" threats, pay ni attention to syria/russia

i wonder how much trump paid his family to do this.

That's a big terrorist.

of coursh

This faggot didn't even kill anybody. What a fucking loser. Sad!

Does this have anything to do with the bombing in Manhattan?

This a lot

Hes the bomber

no, but i doubt he cares. we need a one world government that represents the human need. the need for the basic necessities for life: food, shelter, clothing, health care, and education/information. whether through government contracts to big businesses to guarantee these rights or through the government itself (the former is preferrable), this must be accomplished. The poor will not be seduced by ISIS if they are able to support their family and be the patriarch of that family - be a good Muslim man.

these things must happen or we will experience pockets of terrorist attacks for generations to come.

The Humanity Party has the solutions...
www.humanityparty.com

Ponzi scheme

Definitely low energy.

The Humanity Party does not ask for donations.

A ponzi scheme is a scheme in which each participant in turn recruits others, allowing those at the start of it to be overlords of the scheme

>Clothes, education, and information are rights
Take your hippy dippy bullshit and shove it, Moonunit. And the good Muslim men are the ones fighting for ISIS, the cowards are the ones that run away. Why would I want to feed, clothe, and educate a coward? I say let the terrorism come, it will only drive people towards the truth.

Also
>TO establish justice for each person equally, regardless of age, race, country of origin, gender, economic status, religion, or sexual orientation;
Your constitution is gay as fuck famalam. America is not a country for every race, nice try Jose,

just the races you like?

To crash this plane

No, just the race that founded this country. What race was every single Founding Father? What race was every voting citizen of this country at its founding? This country was not created for the stupid, smelly brown masses of the Third World to colonize and I refuse to see it turned into that.

With no survivors